• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter seemed annoyed & just didn't respond to anything really, he followed Nathan into the National Park & looked up towards the Hoot-Hoot & a couple Noctowl's. Hunter then spoke up "Can we catch things in here?"

"Probably unlikely. But it is a possibility." The rain was stopping a bit. Nathan walked through the park, mostly seeing Pokemon. "Does anyone even visit here? It seems just, deserted. There aren't even any people!"

"Oh, okay." Hunter then looked around noticing that Nathan was right & that there was no one around here "Yeah, it's also pretty boring. Should we just go?" Hunter said looking for an exit.

"I guess." Nathan started walking back to the entrance. Then he realized something. Nathan turned back to look at Hunter. "Umm... Do you know where Olivia is?"

Hunter was walking towards the exit then his head darted around looking for Olivia "No clue. Do you have any idea on where she may of gone?" Hunter said as he continued to look around the National Park for their female companion.

"Now I'm wondering why you asked that question. But no, I haven't seen her." Nathan started looking around along with Hunter. He walked out of the park and called, "Olivia!!"

After a while Hunter then turned around "Have you found her yet? Because I haven't seen any sign of her." Hunter screamed across the park towards Nathan. Hunter looked towards Nathan hoping he had found Olivia.

Hunter walked over to the entrance & sat down by Nathan, after watching Nathan look left to right non stop. "I'm sure she'll be fine, Nathan. How about we leave a note for her. Plus you gotta remember shes a strong trainer, she can look after herself." Hunter then pulled out a piece of paper from a book & passed Nathan it then pulled out a pen. "Here you go. Let's get going before it gets too dark."

Nathan started to feel better, and wrote on the note swiftly. Nathan then got up after a few minutes of writing. "Hopefully she sees this." Nathan put the note by the side of a tree and started heading down Route 36. "I've heard that the next gym leader is known as The Mystic Seer of the Future or something like that. He also has ghost types."

"Oh nice, Gastly will have a fun time there" Hunter said with a smirk in an attempt to make Nathan at least seem happy, Hunter then followed Nathan down Route 36. "But who calls themselves 'The Mystic Seer of the Future' that's such a weird name. Does he think he can see into the future or something." Hunter said still smirking.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Nathan then formed a small grin. "I feel like this gym is gonna be easy. Greninja does have the type advantage. But I probably shouldn't be getting to cocky." Nathan then stopped grinning.

"Nah you'll be fine & being cocky is fine at times if you've got things to back it up & your Greninja is something to back up your words. He almost bet my Sceptile!" Hunter said in an attempt to make Nathan keep his smile & stay happy, Hunter kept walking down Route 36 as this all went down

Nathan then started to grin a little again. He then turned to go up Route 37. "Well who knows what strengths he has. He may have a move that can counter my Greninja. It's best to be cocky when you know your opponent well."

Hunter walked besides Nathan "He might do, but I doubt he does. Also, if he does your Greninja could tank it easily. It took a lot of hits when we had a battle so you'll be fine" Hunter said smiling "So do you think we're close?"

"Definitely. I can see Bell Tower from here." Nathan pointed upwards to a half burnt up tower. "Have you heard the legend about that place? It's really fascinating!"

Hunter looked towards the burnt up tower wondering how the hell it still standing. "No I haven't it, I'm just wondering how its still standing, is it like burnt all over? If the legend about this place is anything as interesting as how its standing then I'm interested."

Name: Grim
Appearance: 6 ft 3 in. Black overcoat with a big hood, black boots, color changing eyes and sharp teeth, Yellow jeans. Big satchel with everything and has crystals.
Pokemon on hand: Garchomp, Shiny Greninja, Infernape,
Where are you from: Unknown
Ambitions: Protect the regions of the world and all of its things.

Personality: Creepy but can be easy to like.

Walking out of the forest to the group saying, "Don't go to Bell Tower, you will regret it."

"Well it is! So here I go. A few hundred years ago, a tower was built. One day, the tower caught in flames! Three Pokemon died in the tower. When the tower stopped burning, a rainbow-hued Pokemon came down to the tower, and resurrected the three Pokemon. They were known as Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Raikou representing the lightning that caused the fire. Entei represented the fire that burnt the tower. And Suicune represents the the water and winds that stopped the flames. The people that lived by the tower saw the resurrection for themselves. A few were impressed, but most were terrified. They threw rocks at the beasts, thinking they were too dangerous. The beasts didn't attack the villagers, but ran off. and nobody has seen them since."

"Wow thats really cool! I wonder if someone will see them anytime soon." Hunter jumped at the sound of this new voice, he then spun around towards where the voice came from. "Why shouldn't we go to the tower exactly..?" Hunter said in worried tone looking at the new figure.

"This is going to attack the tower."
shadow_lugia_icon_by_randompeak-d70yq49.jpg

Nathan looked at the picture curiously. "Hey. That looks like Lugia. But, why is the color scheme different?" Nathan started thinking and thinking until his brain hurt.

"So first of all, why do you know this & second whats your name?" Hunter said puzzled by the photo of that strange Pokemon. Hunter then leaned back to Nathan & whispered "I think this guy is a little mad."

"Oh okay, well I'm Hunter & I'm not a Demon. Nice to met you." Hunter said still a little confused. "So do you & your pokemon have the same sorta connect that Nathan & his Greninja have?" Hunter said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Uhh....." Nathan was at a loss for words. He couldn't say anything. Greninja came out of its pokeball, wondering what was going on. Greninja saw Nathan standing there with Hunter and someone else.

"What?" Nathan had no clue what was even happening. Greninja seemed to stare down Grim in the eyes. Breloom came out of its Pokeball as well, looking around curiously.

Hunter noticing this face off that was sparking backed off away from the Nathan, Grim & Greninja. "Okay how about you return Greninja & then we can jus-" Suddenly Breloom hopped out of its Pokeball "Oh jeez." Hunter said stepping back again.

"Okay.." Nathan still seemed a bit confused, but was understanding. "Well I can do this." Nathan closed his eyes. Suddenly, Breloom stretched out her arm, knocking a branch off a tree. Three berries fell into Nathan's hand. He handed one to Hunter, and another to Grim.

"Thanks, Nathan. Well we better get going through here quickly if that shadow form Pokemon is gonna attack the town. Would you like to come with us, Grim?" Hunter said tossing the berry into his mouth.

Nathan looked at Grim's Greninja. "A shiny Greninja. Pretty impressive." Greninja look at the other Greninja, and returned itself. "Well that's great Grim. Maybe we'll be able to help a little."

"Alright then, lets get going!" Hunter said marching forward towards the city "Are you guys gonna come?" Hunter said leaving the Route at a pretty face pace.

Hunter then stopped marching at this new information. "Excuse me..?" Hunter said confused "I don't want to do that, it's not natural." Hunter then starting walking at an even faster pace.

"I feel like we shouldn't head to Ecruteak yet Hunter! We still have to wait for Olivia!" Breloom used its stretchy arm to get on top of a tree. It seemingly looked around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.