• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The Ovrio Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagon stepped out and got into battle position. Bagon was hatched from an egg and has an egg move Dragon Pulse. "Use Dragon Pulse!" Scarlet yelled as Bagon sent a blue sphere into Tranquil's body. Tranquil shot back with an Ariel ace attack. Bagon stumbled back but got angry. He lunged foward with a Headbutt. Due to his Rock Head ability he couldn't fell anything when something hit him in the head. Tranquil flinched. As Bagon Send and ember attack at Tranquil knocking her down fainting. Bagon jumps for joy as Ace passed her the badge. "Next!"

Danny started to observe the Scarlet was battling. Frogadier also watched. Danny started thinking ,She relies heavily on super effective moves, If you take those away from her, how does she battle.

Scarlet skips over and sits down. "Wasn't that fun!" She said holding Bagon. Cyrus agrees as he stands leaning against the wall with Gible next to him. Riolu and Fenniken watched her battle too. Ace stood and turned to his final challenger and awaited for him to prepare for battle

Sky watched everyone in there battles. Bunnelby sat in her arms but lept down to congratulate Scarlet. Sentret stayed by her trainer, sitting on her tail and watching. Bunnelby ran over and smiled at Scarlet, "bunnelby bun"!

Scarlet picked up Bunnelby and spun him around a little bit. Emolga waved at a Bunnelby and began to play with him. Scarlet sat down next to Sky. "Are you gonna battle?" Scarlet asked

"I'm not a trainer. I'm just here to watch," Sky shrugged and sentret climbed onto Scarlet's head.
Bunnelby played with Emolga and laugh, sentret bounced off of Scarlet's head to go play with them, "I'd rather just watched them grow. More interested in exploring and seeing the world then battling in it".

Scarlet nodded. She stood up and turned to the door. "Then lets go!" Bagon hung onto her shoulder as she bolted out of the gym. She took a sharp left to Route 2. She rolled in the grass once she got there. Emolga soon followed and rolled around too.

Danny and frogadier went out rout 2 also. Frogadier was terror to the low leveled weak pokemon here. Danny, honedge, and frogaier did some training in a glade by Scarlet.

Scarlet sat up and her Pokémon followed she turned and continued to skip until she stepped into sand. Beyond the route was Bolton Desert. Many ground and fighting types made their homes here. Scarlet took a step into the desert and continued to walk. There was no clear path but their was a dark cave that hey probably had to pass through.

"I'm next." Brodie said, walking to Ace. Brodie sent out his first pokemon. Torkoal. "Ready for a battle?" Brodie said, throwing his headband to the side.

Sky followed her. Bunnelby trailed behind her on the ground as sentret hid in her cape. She looked around and noticed something. She looked at Scarlet, "shouldn't we be waiting for Brodie and his sister? They are still at the gym"!

Scarlet then remembered. "Oops... well we can train here and wait for him to finish up. Scarlet ran around looked for Pokémon before going into the cave. Cyrus sent out his Pokémon and hey all sat with him and talked.

Ace sent out Starly and used Ariel ace on Torkoal. Starly struck Torkoal as Starly then flew higher into the air

Torkoal got on his feet. "Torkoal, FLAMETHROWER!" Torkoal hit Starly, burning it. "Now, use Body Slam!" Torkoal used Body Slam, but missed by an inch.

Danny sprinted back to the gym to watch Brodie's Gym battle. Frogadier was close behind him. he reached the gym and sat down to watch. "Be careful Brodie, Torkoal is awfully slow," Danny shouted to him in support.

"Danny I trained Torkoal to be at least a little bit faster. He'll be okay, I guarantee. Although, he does have some bugs. He's slower than the human average walk, but....i'm sure i'll do it." Brodie said in confidence.

Starly struck him with a hidden power rock. Torkoal stumbled backwards a bit but Torkoal could handle it. Startle then hit it with a quick attack.

Scarlet build a sand castle after mixing the sand with water from her cantina. Emolga sat on her shoulder and Bagon built the sand castle with her

"Alright Torkoal, dodge it and use Fire Spin!" Torkoal was spinning, and leaped in the air, it was pretty fast with the fire spin as fire shielded it. Torkoal hit Starly, sending it down to the ground with a big "BOOM!"

Bunnelby dug into the ground and popped out behind the sand castle, trying to scare them, "bunnelby"!
Sentret poked her head out of the cape and ran over. Sky watched and saw a sawk training. The Pokemon was landing precise strikes to the rock it was using, breaks and cracks forming. She walked over to Scarlet and smiled, "look over there".

Emolga fell off Scarlets shoulder and they laughed. Bagon jumped a little too but tried to act like he didn't they scared at all and continued to build the sand castle.

Starly fainted and Tranquil came out next and hit Torkoal wih an air cutter attack.

Torkoal fell to the ground, sadly fainted. "Alright, go Aron!" Aron went out, skating on the ground. "Aron, use Rock Tomb!" Aron used Rock Tomb, surrounding Tranquil in a tomb of rock. The rocks then started to hurt Tranquil. Aron made the rocks hit Tranquil.

Sky sat down and pointed over to the sawk. She watched and pulled her cape over herself so the heat wasn't as harsh. She looked at the castle and poked bagon, "nice build".

Tranquil had fainted and Ace handed him the next badge. "Your friends are probably on the next route! Better go join them quickly!" He suggested.

Scarlet thanked Sky and looked at her guide. "It says in the next town their is an aquarium! We can dive for Pokémon!"

Brodie caught up with Scarlet. "I got the badge! I'm guessing the next type would be more hard....but I can do it! I'll make sure to use you, Mienshao." Mienshao nodded. "Hopefully." Brodie mumbled.

Sky stood back up and dusted herself off.
The sawk had walked off and she collected sentret into her arms. The normal type crawled onto her shoulders. She looked ahead of them, "well let's get going".

Scarlet got up with Emolga on her shoulder and Bagon in her bag. They approach the cave and enter. Cyrus enters in first and Fennekin lights the way by holdin a fire fang in her mouth. The cave is dark and the movement of Pokémon can be heard from inside. Emolga hides her face

Sentret hid in Sky's cape and didn't look out of it. Bunnelby was being held in his trainer's arms and Sky stood tall, challenging any Pokemon that might be lurking in the far to try and hurt her team. She glared at the darkness and grabbed her flash light, "please don't say I'm the only one who brought a flashlight"?

Scarlet looked and her and sighed. She turned back. They had been walking in there what felt like days. "We are so lost..." she said. They were surrounded by darkness until and old man's voice could be heard. "Oh why hello their youngins!" He chuckled as he appeared in the darkness with a lantern. "You lost?" Scarlet nodded and he waved us to follow him. Soon he sound of waves echoes through the cave and a small can't can be seen at the end.

"What the? Who's that?" Brodie squinted in the light. Brodie then saw Scarlet. "Hey, there's a lantern turning on." Brodie walked to the lantern looking up. He saw an old man with a brown shawl and brown long hair in the back. He had a tall hat. "What in the..." Brodie said.

Sentret popped her head to look at the old man the disappeared back under the cape. Bunnelby's ears twitched and he tilted his head when looking at him. Sky followed Scarlet and held on tightly to her flashlight, "let's keep going".

He guided us outside. The old man had a white beard and brown cloak and hat. "Why don't you all go for a swap sea dive to catches some Pokémon! I actually have enough tickets." The old man handed us the tickets and he seemed to vanish. "Whoa so cool!!!" Scarlet yelled and passed out the tickets

Sky took hers and smiled. Sentret crawled out from under the cape Sky wore and leapt down. She noticed something attached to her tail and a zubat flew away. Sky face palmed when her Pokemon started to panic. Bunnelby was really confused and looked the ticket over. Sky started away from the group, "I'm gonna look for the pokecentre".

(*cough* too over powered!) Scarlet wanted to turn in her ticket so she did. Her guide was a girl with purple hair but didn't shake her name. They put her into a diving suit and gave her a dive ball harpoon to catch pokemon

Brodie ran to the sea and grabbed a fishing pole. He put it in the water. "Hehe, i've yet to catch a water type." Brodie felt a tug, then yanked the fishing pole back. The result was extraordinary. "Gyrados!" The Shiny Gyrados screamed as it went on to land. Brodie took out a pokeball. He threw the pokeball at the Gyrados, and it made a few shakes. The Gyrados was caught.
(To be fair make it a shiny magikarp... we aren't at that time where we can randomly catch a gyradose)

Sky stood by scarlet and was also given on. She wore a diving suit and nodded to her friend. Her bunnelby sat with the rest of herstuff and sentret stood behind her wanting to see where she was going to go, "ready"?

Brodie decided to swim. He was greeted by a pinch. "YOWWWW! What was that?" Brodie put on goggles then looked down. "Claunch, Clauncher!" Brodie quickly threw a pokeball at it. Clauncher was caught. Brodie swam up. "GUYS! LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!" Brodie sent out Clauncher. "Claunch, Clauncher!" Brodie looked proud.

Sky gave him a thumbs up and looked at scarlet to make sure she was ready to dive. She was itching to see what it looked like and to see the pokemon bellow the water's surface. She looked down and saw dark figures moving about.

The guide brought us to a pad that had a square in the middle to dive. "I'll be swimming with you guys alrighty?" She said. She sent out her Gyradose and dived into the water. Scarlet went after her as her Pokémon waited at the top. They used boost packs to speed through the water

Sky dived in after. She looked around and saw many different water types swimming around. She moved closer to scarlet and pointed out a Milotic swimming by with some small feebas. She saw sharpedos and octillery.

Scarlet spun in joy to see all the beautiful Pokémon. She was absolutely in love with water types and the sea in general. She held her dive ball torpedo in her hand ready to catch anything she can get

Status
Not open for further replies.