• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The Ovrio Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Cyrus
Starter: Gible
Team: Gible, Riolu, Fenniken
Goal: Beat the Champion and be a higher rank then his Elite four brother and Gym leader brother.
Appearance: Brown hair hat covers his left eye. Wears a bracelet with a mega stone in it even though he can't use it just yet. Black long sleeve with dark blue eyes. He wears grey jeans and black boots with a dark blue scarf. He is more on the pale side.
Personality: Caring, brave, intimidating, quiet, calm. (If we make more characters in the future we can have a team for them depending where we are at)
-----------------/-/-----------------/-/----------
Cyrus walked out of the gym holding the Rising badge. He heads to the Pokémon center and waits for his Pokémon to be healed up. Scarlet sighs and turns around to see the slightly older boy. Scarlet ran over to him. "Is that the badge!" She squealed . Cyrus looked at her in silence. He then spoke up. "Yes it is... I'm guessing you and your friend over their are on a journey?" Scarlet nodded. "Sky meet this guy!" She called

Last edited:
Sky looked at him and waved. Sentret popped her head out from behind her trainer and waved. Sky crossed her arms and took a step closer, "I'm not a trainer, scarlet. I'm an explorer".

"Oh whatever!" Scarlet sighed. She looked at Cyrus once again. "How about you come with us?" Cyrus looked up in confusion. Nurse Joy handed him 2 Pokeballs and a Dusk ball. "Well maybe I will." He said looking at them.

"Do what ever you'd like," Sky smiled before waving to the two and walking toward the door. She stood in it and looked back, I'm going to look around town try not have to much fun".

Scarlet waved and dragged Cyrus out the door too. They looked at shops and went to the lake next to the town. They fished for a little bit but only found Magikarp. They stopped at Burger Bundle for luck. They got some food and sat at the tables outside. "So ... let's get to know each other. I'm Scarlet! I'm 13 and this is my partner Bagon" Bagon popped his head out from under the table. "Cyrus, this is Gible..." Gible sat up and waved. They watched people pass by until he turned back to her. "So... how is your family like?" Cyrus asked. "Well my dad is a professor and works for the Gym Leader Tin. They are working on the Extra-M! They have to keep it a secret though..." she said with a sigh. "Oh! Well my oldest brother is part of the Elite four and the middle child is a gym leader... my parents wanted me to either choose Ghost types or Dragon types but I decide to do whatever I want." He said confidently. Scarlet nodded "Well good for you! How was that gym battle?" Scarlet asked. "Well Ace had a Starly for his first Pokémon and his ace was a Tranquil." He said looking at the badge.

Sky wandered around and saw some other teenagers throwing stuff into a hole and laughing. She walked over, sentret trying to get her to stop. A bunnelby was curled up in the whole and trying to protect itself. Sky growled and charged, tackling to of the teenagers away before throwing a rock at the other one. They ran and Sky walked over to the whole. The bunnelby looked up and then hid when it saw her. She grabbed an Iran berry and offered it to the Pokemon, "Hey bud it's okey".

Bayonne heard the ruckus and pulled Scarlet out of the restaurant. Cyrus slapped money down on the table and ran after her. They turned the corner To see Sky with a Bunnelby. "Oh no! We should take it to nurse Joy" Scarlet yelled to her

"And I was just going to leave him here," Sky rolled her eyes and took the bunnelby into her arms as it munched on the berry she had just given him. She stood up and started toward the pokecentre. She looked at the injuries and sighed.

They ran off and followed her through the Pokémon center doors. Cyrus and Scarlet took a seat and waited for Sky. Scarlet decided to let Bagon and Emolga play together. This Pokémon center had an indoor playground for the Pokémon. Emolga and Bagon swung in the swings for a while

Sky walked over to them, holding sentret. She sat down on beside them and sighed. She leaned back and shook her head, "he will be out In abit".

Scarlet gave sky a calm hug. "I hope he will be ok!" She said with a few tears. Cyrus let out his team. Gible, his Pokémon from his childhood, Fenniken, a gift from his grandma, and His newly caught Riolu. Gible jumped into Cyrus' arms and the other two ran off to play with Emolga and Bagon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

Friendly reminder that Ask-to-Join threads REQUIRE a thread in the Discussion Boards for join requests. These belong NO WHERE in the RP forums themselves.

Also, posts in the RP boards require some actual RP content. They can't be just a bio. Read the RP forum rules, please.

For that matter, don't double post, either. You have an edit button. Use it.

I'll let this run for now, but if any further rule violations crop up, this thread will be closed and official warnings will be dished out.

Danny walks through the doors of the Pokémon Center. He was holding froakie in his arm. He ran to Nurse Joy and said,"Help my Froakie needs medical attention," He handed Froakie to Nursery joy and said,"i'll help froakie as soon as I can."

Name: Brodie
Starter: Mienfoo (now Mienshao, male)
Appearance: Blue headband, blue tanktop with grey shorts, bandage on nose and large red spiky hair.
Goal: Be A Gym Leader
Personality: Childish, Crazy, Brave, Not Very Humble, Bragging

Brodie was walking to the gym when they saw Sky and Scarlet. Mienshao was out, and started talking. "Mien, mien!" Brodie nodded. "Yes, we gotta battle them! I see a Sentret and a Bagon! PERFECT! I bet you can beat normal and dragon! Definitely the Sentret." Brodie waved at them "WHEN TWO TRAINERS' EYES MEET, IT'S A BATTLE!"

Scarlet turned to him. "You don't even belong here with hat high level of a Pokémon you know! We are brand new and that is a higher level Pokémon which would be unfair..." she explained. Cyrus turned to him and just looked back to Gible

Brodie scoffed. "It's a pokemon rule. I have two more on my team, COME OUT, TORKOAL AND WURMPLE!" They both came out, looking ready to battle. "Come on, please?" Mienshao had a cute face on him, and he fluttered his eyes. "We can only use one pokemon?"
(By the way, what's the gym's typings? You can add cities too if you want.)

Sky glared at him and wrapped her arms around sentret who hid in her cape. She glared at the boy for scaring her Pokemon and nurse joy walked over with the bunnelby. Sky took the pokemon into her arms and the bunnelby grabbed one of her pokeballs and caught himself, "welcome to the team I guess".

(Go to my trainer cards to look at them. They are in order except for Cicle which is the 8th gym leader. I also have the elite four and champion.) "ugh fine! My first battle! A two on two then!" She said preparing her Pokémon. He took him to the battle field where they stood on either side

Danny walked out of the pokemon center. Froakie was happy and healthy on Danny's shoulder. he noticed a Pokémon battle and decided to sit and watch.

Scarlet just walked away. It was taking to long to start the battle so he postponed it. "Lets all head to train!" Scarlet suggested. She skipped off to route 1. She let out her Pokémon and they were ready to train.

Danney walked over to Scarlett and said,"hi I am Danny, can I travel with you guys, my froakie is awfully weak," Froakie scoffed on his shoulder."just until froakie and I are strong enough to be on our own,"Danny pleaded.

"Your gonna have to battle me first!" Scarlet said. She was pumped since she didn't get to battle lads time. She wasn't going to take no for an answer

Mienshao wondered what was taking so long. "Sorry, Mien. We postponed it due to......her....having a disadvantage." Mien was sad. Mienshao just decided to get back in his pokeball. "Training seems good. I'm battling the Highav City gym once I get to it!" (Sorry if I was wrong on the name.)

"Hahahahah!" She yelled "in so ready!" She thrower out Emolga and she got into battle position. "Discharge!" She ordered with glee. The lightning struck Froakie sending him flying backwards.

"Froakie are you all right?" Danny asked," Froakie, use Aerial Ace." Froakie ran towards emolga and uppercuted it with his fist sending emolga to the ground

Emolga got up and struck him with a electro ball. The flying move didn't phase Emolga and she continued one strong. "Nice job!" Scarlet yelled as the elector ball knocked Froakie even farther

"Froakie, water pulse!" Danny commanded. Froakie fired a ball of water at emolga. Emolga was sent back. " Get ready to dodge her next a attack," Danny said to Froakie

(This is Brodie's younger sister)
Name: Vallery
Starter: No One Yet
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, a cute red bow in hair, an amulet with a diamond on it, green dress, hair goes up to shoulders.
Goal: To Be Like Her Older Brother!
Personality: Sweet, Nice, Shy, Calm

Vallery ran to Brodie, kicking him in the leg. "That was for leaving me at the Pokemon Center!" She exclaimed. "Hmm....for a sorry, YOU let me play with your cutest and newest pokemon!" Brodie rolled his eyes. "Fine. Go Aron!" Aron skated out, going to Vallery. Vallery chuckled, cuddling him.

"Hehe... Emolga Arial ace..." Emolga moved at the speed of light. Froakie didn't have anytime to move and she striked him in the stomach. Emolga flung back and danced around in excitement.

"Froakie, quick attack," Danny shouted as he pointed at emolga. Froakie ran to emolga lunged at it and the punched emolga In The face. Froakie started to breathe heavily.

Emolga laughed as she flew back. "Emolga grab him." Emolga got close and grabbed Froakie and threw him into the air. Emolga went up with him and grabbed him again. "Finish it... discharge!" Scarlet yelled up to her. Emolga hurled wih him to the ground usin discharge as Froakie flew into the ground. Emolga flew back into the air.

Name:Jado Yukishi
Starter:Jangmo-o
Team:Wishiwashi,Rockruff(If iam not allowed to have them at the start and I will catch them then .3.)
Appearance:My trainer card tells you xD
Goal:Beat every Region Champion in the world
Personality:He is the type of person that gets excited with everything but in combat he is very quiet and calm.

"Froakie pour your heart into one last attack, before you hit the ground, use water pulse," Danny shouted to his froakie. Froakie through on last water pulse at emolga. The water pulse hit emolga in the face with water pulse. It was a critical hit! (Still not enough to do to much damage)

Emolga shook off and leaped off his body meters before he hit the ground and sent an electro ball into Froakie which increased the impact as he hit the ground. Emolga landed and took a knee to rest as the battle should be over.

" Froakie, are you all right," Danny said as he gave Froakie a revive,"So, can I travel with you?"Froakie Stood up egarly and jumped back onto Danny's shoulder.

"Sure!" Scarlet said as she picked up Emolga and held her away from her body and looked into her eyes. "You won!" Emolga squirmed with glee as that was her first ever battle

Danny asked," Is Emolga your strongest Pokémon?" Froakie looked disapproving at Emolga. In the corner of his eye, Danny noticed grass rustling behind Scarlet." A wild Pokémon!" Danny shouted,"froakie use water pulse on the grass." Out of the grass a wild honedge popped out. Danny threw a quick ball at the honedge.*jiggle *jiggle*jiggle*click.

She shook her head and Bagon popped out from her backpack. "This is Bagon but Emolga is strong against water types so she was able to resist a lot of you attacks." Scarlet answered

"OK, just like how my froakie beats fenniken!" Danny said as he picked up the ball with honedge In it. "Welcome to my team" Danny said to honedge in the ball." He draped the ball on his bag so heasy would be able to reach it without getting in any pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.