• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The Ovrio Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky followed her and noticed seel swim by. The water type twirled around the group wanting to play. Sky watched it and smiled, swimming around with the seel. She waved to scarlet as she danced around in the water with the Pokemon.

Scarlet turned and saw a pink Shellos on a rock. She aimed her harpoon and shot the Dive ball at the Shellos. The Shellos stayed in the pokeball since it happened to be asleep at the time. She reaped the ball back over to her and squealing trying to show Sky

Sky nodded and gave her a thumbs up. The seel shot off, being spooked by something. An angry seadra shot out from the distance. Sky dodged out of the way. Sky glared at the Pokemon and swam away a little further.

Scarlet swam by her side admiring the Dive ball. Every diver was allowed one dive ball to catch a Pokémon. Scarlet was happy with her decision. She hoped Sky would catch something too just for the heck of it

Sky lined her shot up, aiming for a eating crabby. She took it and the pokeball rocked before clicking shut. She pulled it back and nodded to Scarlet. She nodded and started to swim back up.

Scarlet followed her as she sat the guide and her Gyradose following them up as well. When they reached the surface they put them in tying stations that blew warm air to dry. The divers took the dive balls and scanned them for what their moves were. Scarlets Shellos was a female and knew rain dance, water pulse, mud shot, and attract. Scarlet changed into her normal outfit and waited for Sky

Sky finished drying off and handed her Pokemon over. She waited next to scarlet and nodded. It was a male krabby, knowing the moves metal claw, bubblebeam, protect and ice beam. She accepted the pokeball back and changed into her normal clothing.

Scarlet grabbed the Diveball and let out Shellos. Scarlet decided to look around the aquarium before leaving. Shellos loved looking at all the Pokémon as Emolga and Bagon sat reading magazines in the corner. There was a large tank that had a stage on it. She walked up the stairs to see the guide that was with them trainer her Gyradose. She has long purple hair and had a Suicune outfit on. No one knew why she wore that or even her name. There was a strong bond between the two.

Brodie decided to go to the next city. "You guys wanna come to Granite City with me?" Brodie put on his clothes and started walking. "I need to battle that gym!"

Sky followed Scarlet out and looked around for everyone. Krabby was still in his pokeball. She looked at Brodie and shrugged her shoulders, not caring if she went or not. She looked around and sentret lept ontop of her head. Bunnelby was in his pokeball away.

(The gym is here) Scarlet turned to him in confusion. "But the gym is here? It said that he's located in the Oridiom Mines. Which is on the beach. They say that they mine mega stones and key stones down there! And even FOSSIL POKÉMON!" She said with excitement as she quickly went through the guide looking at the information. Shellos jumped up and down in excitement. Cyrus who decided to stay outside walked through the doors and held a blue diamond shaped badge in his hand. "Hey got the Miner Badge..." he said blankly. Scarlet's mouth dropped

Danny road in on Frogadier in the water. " HEY, I FOUND A NEW FRIEND!"Danny shouted. He landed and grabbed a dive ball from his pack he released the pokemon inside. It was Skrelp!

Scarlet still was in shock at the sight of the badge. Cyrus put it in his case and decided to take a walk. As we walked through the town he noticed a dojo for fighting type Pokémon. He walked and saw a Lucario and Medicham. Riolu was skied to see it all. He decided to sign him up for a class. A girl approaches them. "Hi what can I do for ya-" she looked at the Riolu "How about I teach him a few moves?" Cyrus nodded and handed her Riolu. He paid for the class and watched. They were trying to teach him bone rush.

"May I go first?" Brodie walked in the gym. Brodie saw Rok, and Brodie spoke. "I-I...hey! It's you! You gave us the tickets! Well, i'm gonna BATTLE you if you don't mind. Go, Mienshao!" Brodie sent out Mienshao.

Last edited:
(don't go so fast and don't use I unless your speaking. There was gonna be cool stuff in the gym) Scarlet walked on the beach with he Pokémon and they decided to get snow cones. They all sat on the beach a and enjoyed blueberry dive ball snow cones. Shellos played in the water with Bagon as Emolga and Scarlet worked on getting a tan.

Eren came onto the beach after being split up with the group. He now had a Murkrow and Slowpoke. "... Scarlet, nice to see you." He sighed, "I've learned a lot since I lagged behind. Now I have two new members on my team!" Murkrow flew onto his shoulder and gave a welcome cry. "Krowwww~!"

Sky got a cherry snow one and growled when someone's vulpix tripped her and made her drop it. She stood up and glared at the trainer and he smirked back. Sentret started to mouth him on and the vulpix got mad. Sky walked over to scarlet and sat beside her, "why are people jerks".

Scarlet turned as she sat in the warm sand. "Oh! Nice to see you!"she said with a smile as Emolga ended up falling asleep in the warm sand. Shellos came running in wih Bagon. They jumped up and down to see the trainer. Shellos looked at the jerk of a trainer and his Vulpix. Shellos used rain dance and next thing they knew both of them were soaked in water. Scarlet giggled

Sky laughed as well and pet the to Pokemon. She let her Pokemon out and bunnelby accidentally tackled bagon. Krabby waddled around and grinned. He ran around the place, napping his claws. He tripped and landed on his face and Sky laughed.

"Skrelp, water gun!" Danny shouted. Surely sent out a jet of water at vulpix sending it back into his trainer. The trainer tripped over vulpix. Danny walked over to Scarlet ando sky, sat down and said,"what a dirt bag."

"No kidding. I lost my snow cone because of him," Sky pouted until sentret wandered over and handed her hat wallet and a snow cone. Sky face palmed but took it anyway. She grew hit in her cape, tacking it off and putting it in her bag, "also team emerald? Their giving cape wearers bad names".

Scarlet looked over at him. "Sky will battle you!" She said with excitement. She nudged Sky to do it just to expierience it. Bagon got angry and dragon pulsed Bunnelby into the ocean . Bagon whistled and skipped away. Shellos buried Emolga in the warm sand with only her head revealed

Bunnelby started to panic as he was a ground type in water. Sentret and krabby raced to try and get him. Sky sighed and stood up. She looked at her Pokemon then scarlet, "can you get sentret and help them out".
The guy grinned and his vulpix got ready. Sentret heard her trainer and ran over ready to battle.

Ooc: actually Bunnellby you isn'the ground type until it becomes diggeresby
Bic: Danny said to sky," if you need help Skrelp is more than willing to help." Danny said playing with frog advertising in the sand.

Shellos races into the water after Bunnelby but gets distracted by the other Shellos in the water. Bagon sits in the sand and Emolga gates water. "Can't you just put Bunnelby into his Pokémon to get him out?" She asks. Scarlets rolls over to get her back tanned.

(Thanks for telling me. I didn't know)
"I'm fine. Me and sentret got this," Sky nodded and grinned. She crossed her arms and stood tall. Sentret smirked as well, the normal type's stance mirroring her trainer's.
The other trainer's vulpix charged forward using tackle but sentret dodged and Sky ordered her to use defense curl. Sentret's defense rose and Sky ordered to use tackle next, "he's moving around to much. And I can't get a clear shot".

Eren, Croagunk, Murkrow and Slowpoke watched with interest. "Sky, if you need to, use a move that speeds up your Pokemon, like Extreme Speed or Agility!" He said. "Croaaaa!" Croagunk cheered on for Sky as she battle.

"Quick attack," Sky ordered and sentret flipped away from an on coming ember. She then charge quickly, barreling into the fire type. The vulpix used fire dang when sentret hit it and sentret cried out in pain. Bunnelby was no longer panicking as krabby got him back to shore.

"Come on, you got this...!" The white-haired trainer said. "Krowwww~!" Murkrow cried. "Slowww...." Slowpoke cheered for her as well.

Scarlet sat down and watched as her Pokémon sat with her. Bagon sat in her lap, Emolga was on her head and Shellos was on her shoulder. They loved watching the battle but then they remember that odd women Trainer her Gyradose. "Hmmm... whatever... GO SKY!" She yelled.

Sentret was sent flying when a tackle hit her but she bounced back on her feet. Sentret glared and readily waited for another order. Sky nodded and smirked when she noticed that the attack had down barely anything to her pokemon, "use quick attack again"!

Sentret charged forward and landed a direct hit to the vulpix, making the Pokemon faint. Sentret panted as she tried to catch her breath them lept into her trainer's waiting arms. Sky twirled her Pokemon around and smiled. Krabby and bunnelby ran over too.

Sky was tackled by her pokemona dm she let out a burst of laughter. Sentret grabbed her cape and she put it on. Krabby danced around his new trainer and teammates as bunnelby sat on Sky's lap, chattering happily.

Scarlet clapped and cheered for Sky when she and Sentret won the battle. Cyrus clapped too and was glad to see she had decided to battle. The sun has started to set over the horizon. "Well we should stay at the Pokémon center tonight" Scarlet suggested and went over to the Pokémon center. She rented around and Cyrus followed they went to their assigned rooms. Scarlet layed down in the bed and her Pokémon curled up around her.

Sky went to her room and almost immediately passed out after changing into her pjs. She hit the bed and started to snore. Krabby went back into his pokeball after sentret rolled her eyes and gave them all food. The normal type rest beside bunnelby on a pillow she stole from her sleeping trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.