• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The Ovrio Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Exactly! Whoa a honedge! I've never seen one in person." Scarlet said in amazement as she admired it before it was captured in a pokeball. She jumped up and down with an idea. "I should battle the gym!" She yelled. "Emolga is strong against Flying-types too which means she can totally anialate them. She skipped back to the town and waved Danny to come with her.

Sky watched the battle from afar. Bunnelby sat in her arms and watched with wide eyes. Sentret sat on her tail beside her trainer. The normal type watched with interest and her new teammate was just the same. Sky adjusted her cape and smiled, "go scarlet".

Danny followed her saying,"I should train first, Maybe even get my Froakie to become a Frogadier!"Froakie let out a loud "Fro--kieee!"

Scarlet noddd and joined Sky who sat with Bunnelby. Cyrus had watched too with Gible at his side. "How did I do?" Scarlet asked the two. Gible nodded as an impressed as ever.

"Pretty well," Sky nodded and bunnelby waved at her. Sentret cheered and lept onto her trainer's shoulders. The normal type waved its tail around and tried to get bunnelby to climb into Sky's shoulders as well.

Brodie joined. "So i'm going to the gym up ahead.." Brodie thought. "Maybe she/he uses Ground types..." Vallery walked over. "I'm Brodie and this is Vallery, my younger sister." Vallery was holding Brodie's Aron, blushing. "Hi..." Vallery said calmly.

(No this one is Ace he uses flying... ground is the next gym) Scarlet shrugged and decided to heal up Emolga. She skipped over to the Pokémon center with Cyrus and they let the others play on the playground.

"HEY,WAIT FOR ME!" Danny Shouted as he trailed behind them. He sprinted so froakie struggled to hold onto Danny'Sullivan shoulder."I trained and they got real strong," Danny bragged while looking at Froakie," and I think I am ready to challenge the gym,"

After healing up her Pokémon she skipped over to the gym. When she got their she opened the door to see a magnificent set up. In front of her was an entire gymnastics training facility. She took a few steps in turning to see Danny running after her. When she reached a battle field with ropes hanging above. A laugh could be heard as the gym leader Ace swung down on a rope and landed with a cage in his hand. In the cage was a pokeball."Hahaha who is to challenge me first!" He said staring them in the eye

"Me," Danny Said as he raised his hand. "Froakie are you ready to go?" Danny said looking at Froakie. Froakie nodded with an let out noise that sounded like,"Froaaa"

Ace nodded as he went to one side of the field. "Starly!" He yelled and he threw his pokeball into the air. Starly came out and landed n the floor ready for battle. His Pokémon are know for being fast. It may be hard to land every single attack. "What will you use child..."

"Alright time to win this, Honedge," Danny said as he threw out his quickball. "Honedge ,Swords Dance," Danny commanded. Honedge creeched,"Honedge," as swords appreaded above it.

"Ahah! Steel win Starly!" Ace yelled as Starly slashed Honedge. Starly began to circle above him quickly almost unable to see him up there. Scarlet sat and watched carefully trying to figure out Ace's flaws and openings.

"Alright, Then, Iron defense," Danny commanded. Honedge looked back at Danny and then harden his blade to increase his defense. "Now brace for an oncoming attack, Honedge," Danny commanded honedge

"Starly use Whirlwind!" Ace ordered. Honedge was blown back into his Pokémon as it switched it out with Froakie. "Bet you didn't expect that!" He chuckled. She clutched his fist and got into postition

"Alright, Froakie," Danny commanded ,"speed is key, use water pulse and the quick attack!" Froakie jumped into the air and threw a ball of water at Starly, stunning it. Froakie the rammed head first into Starly's chest.

Starly had somehow disappeared when Froakie hit him. But several other Starly's were in the air. "Which one is real?" Ace asked. "Arial ace!" Every Starly charged with speed and hit Froakie. Scarlet observed his methods and tried to find which one was real.

Danny held his hand up in the air and said,"Use bubble on all the to find the real one.' Froakie fired bubbles out of his mouth and they hit all of the Starly. It revealed the real starly. "Good, Now Froakie use water pulse," Froakie hit the real Starly with a blast of water.

Starly flew back and fainted on the ground. "Well... another to go!" He said as Tranquil was released from her pokeball. "Sandattack and then Gust" Ace yelled as Tranquil sent sand into Froakie's eyes and then a gust of wind knocked Froakie across the gym.

"Froakie, charge at it with quick attack," Danny commanded," and if he uses double team again remember to use bubble." Froakie charged down the battle field towards tranquil. Froakie jumped up and slammed into tranquil.

It was another double! Tranquil flew around in circles until using hidden power. These glowing spheres launched at him colliding with him. It was Hidden power of electricity. It hit Froakie hard sending him flying. It was super effective after all.

Froakie jumped up used bubble on the remaining Tranquil. Danny said,"Now move into the tranquil and use water pulse at point blank!" froakie lunged at tranquil and started glowing white. Froakie was evolving! Froakie transformed into Frogadier and slammed the water pulse into Tranquil

Brodie walked by Scarlet. Vallery walked by Brodie. Mien sat on a railing. "Dang, that Tranquil seems pretty strong." Brodie scratched his chin. Then he stomped, followed by a clap. "I can use Mien and Torkoal!" Brodie started dancing happily. "I know fighting types have a disadvantage against flying types, but I can make it work!"

Tranquil flew back but landed as she sent another hidden power into Frogadier sending him flying into the back wall. "Well well... how great!" Ace smiled but wouldn't back down.

Vallery walked to Scarlet. "Hi i'm Vallery..." Vallery blushed and looked down. Brodie chuckled. "So are you going next?" He asked to Scarlet. "Because I have a battle plan." Brodie smirked. "Yes."

Scarlet nodded. "Emolga here can destroy flying types!" She said confidently. "I think you need to use Torkoal..." Scarlet said. "He could do more that Mien due to the type resistance." She said writing down notes on the battle.

"Frogadier, Hit it point blank with another water pulse," Danny commanded. Frogadier was ready this time. Frogadier jumped and slammed the ball of water into Tranquil. Frogadier jumped off of tranquil, slamming it into the ground.

"Maybe I could use Aron. I mean I never used him, but..I guess." Brodie looked at Scarlet. "Emolga will also barely be affected by flying moves since it's an electric flying itself." Mienshao slapped Brodie's face. "Ow! Sorry Mienshao, Flying types have an advantage against you. Maybe next time." Brodie grinned. "For now, Torkoal's my only hope." (What's the badge's name?)

Tranquil rose up once again. "This is it! He still has Honedge!" Tranquil used hidden power and it was a critical hit as it hit him multiple times in the neck. He was sent flailing into the wall.

(Rising badge) Scarlet nodded as Bagon curled up and read the newspaper as the battle continued on. Bagon wasn't a battling type more an adventurer. Although Emolga was so excited. She wiggles around in Scalrets lap so eager to battle

"Frogaider you did good," Danny said while picking him up. He reached for the quick ball with honedge in it. "Go honedge," Danny shouted," This is it for frogadier, use cut, Honedge!" Honedge hovered to Tranquil and slashed it out of the air.(This should probably faint it it because of swords dance)

(Oh lol didn't even know that maybe the Cloud badge then) Scarlet watched as Tranquil was fainted as she hit the ground. Ace let out a chuckle. "What a great battle!" He tossed a badge in the shape of a half thunder cloud and hall normal white cloud to Danny. "The cloud badge is yours! Now who's next?"

"Go ahead, I still need a battle plan again now that I can't use Mienshao." Brodie looked at Danny. "Good job! You got the Cloud Badge....hopefully I get it." Brodie seemed a bit concerened.

"thank you," danny said looking at the badge as he took a seat. He returned honedge to his ball. HE gave a revive to frogadier and said "you fought so well, out there you two, we will be pokemon masters in no time!"

Scarlet stepped out to the battlefield as a nurse in the gym returned his now healthy Pokémon. "Let the battle begin!" Ace sent out his Starly first. "Lets go Emolga" Scarlet sent out Emolga who hovered in the air. Starly started off with a steel wing that sent Emolga flying back. "Electro ball!" Scarlet yelled it to Emolga as she struck Starly with a ball of electricity. It did a lot of damage but wasn't quite enough. Starly struck with an Ariel ace that send Emolga to the ground. She got back up and struck him with a discharge. The Starly flew back and faitned.

"Dang, that was impressive," Danny said awestruck. Even frogadier was imprressed with emolga. DAnny put the badge in his badge case and said,"7 more to go!"

Tranquil was sent out and immediately went with double team. "Emolga! Discharge!" She yelled as multiple streaks of lightning struck all the doubles but hit the real one. Tranquil landed and used roost to heal herself. Emolga struck with an electro ball as Tranquil used Ariel ace sending Emolga into the wall behind her. Emolga had fainted.

Brodie observed. "Torkoal and Aron....hm...." Brodie forgot he had an advantage with Aron. Aron's rock and steel, and they're both pretty effective against flying. Yes. Aron and Torkoal was his only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.