• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The Ovrio Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eren stayed up and looked outside, Murkrow flying around. "I'm really glad I have friends. I feel this may only be the beginning of A long, long journey. Maybe I can make a rival or two while traveling... Isn't that what being a trainer is about?" He thought to himself. Murkrow came back inside and went to sleep. Eren also went to bed as well.

Scarlet layed in the dark room as Emolga was fast asleep on a pillow next to her. She grabbed a body pillow and pulled it next to her. Shellos layed on it but couldn't sleep either. Bagon slept at the foot of the bed dreaming about flying. Scarlet looked up at the ceiling with her hand rubbing Shellos' stomach. Shellos layed on her side an giggled. She was very ticklish.

Danny laid uncomfortably. He decided to keep following the party. Frogadier was alright with his choice. Skrelp and honedge were nuzzeld together with Frogadier. Danny slept soundly.

Last edited:
Scarlet woke up late in the hotel bed. Rain could be heard pattering on the windows. A flash of lightning lights up the room. She layed in bed for a bit as it grew cold in the room. Shellos wiggled deeper into the blankets trying to keep warm. Emolga did the same and Bagon followed.

Sky sat up and got out of the bed. She made sure her Pokemon were ok then moved over to the cups. She filled one with water and sat by the window to watch the storm outside. She sighed and leaned against the wall that she shared with Scarlet. Raising a hand she knocked against the wall, wondering if the other girl heard it.

Sky laughed lightly and knocked back a small song. Sentret sat in her lap and snored softly. Sky looked at the stormy Sky and let out a soft noise. Lightning lit up the sky and her eyes widened at sight of it. Sentret got spooked and Sky pet her to calm her down.

Scarlet stood up and went down to the lobby where she ate breakfast in her tank long sleeve and sweats. She sat down with a plate of pancakes and syrup as her Pokémon joined in with Pokémon food. They watched the strong rain bang against the window

Sky finished her water before slowly trudging down stairs to eat. She sat beside Scarlet and yawned, grinning at her with a pancake in her mouth. She ate it before talking, "how was your night? Hope my knocking didn't wake you".
Sentret and bunnelby munched on berries and krabby sat in the corner staring creepily at another water type.

Scarlet shook her head and wiped her mouth. "Nah I was already awake" she said holding Bagon in her arms. She turned to see a sleeping Shellos next to her as Emolga shook her to wake her up. "Well... I'm ready for a gym battle!" She said with a big grin

"Look outside. You want to walk out in that," Sky motioned to the pouring rain out side with her fork the stuck it back in her mouth after stabbing another piece of pancakes. She hummed happily at the taste and pet Krabby on the head to get his attention away from staring at other Pokemon.

Eren came downstairs and ate by them. Murkrow, Croagunk and Slowpoke also had some breakfast. "Morning. What do you guys plan on doing today? I was gonna head for the gym, possibly show strength within friendship with my Pokemon. That's how some of them evolve." He said, after chowing down a bagel with peanut butter.

Scarlet looks at the pouring rain. "Fine party pooper... what will we do then?" She asked Sky. Emolga fell asleep on her shoulder as Bagon tried waking her up. (I also have a Skyrim roleplay, if you don't know what that is it's basically fantasy medieval stuff, if you want to join)

"I'm not saying that you should go but I'm not," Sky shrugged and waved at Eren. She finished her food and put her Pokemon down. She put her dishes in the bin and dusted her hands off. She looked back at them and grinned, "I'm going to stay here and plan sight seeing".

Scarlet looks at the pouring rain. "Fine party pooper... what will we do then?" She asked Sky. Emolga fell asleep on her shoulder as Bagon tried waking her up. (I also have a Skyrim roleplay, if you don't know what that is it's basically fantasy medieval stuff, if you want to join)

(Sounds fun, I'll probably do it.)

"Oh. Well... Have fun with it!" He said, smiling.

Sky nodded and stretched, sighing as her bones finally lost their stiffness from sleeping. Bunnelby and sentret were chasing eachother around as krabby chased both of them slowly.

Scarlet nods her head and gets up. She puts on her brown trench coat and covers her self. She also packed an umbrella too. She popped it open and her Pokémon piled into her bag except for Shellos who decided to prance around in the rain and mud. She followed the trail to the mine where she entered. There were minecarts going from area to area. A miner guided her to a mine cart. Scarlet put her Pokémon except for Bagon into their Pokeball's and got into the cart. The cart shot off at a fast speed. "This is so fun!!!" She yelled as they went down a drop. The cart came to the stop as the Old man from the cave was the Gyne Leader?! Scarlet got out of the cart and introduced herself

Eren put his hood over his head and went out as well. "... See you in a bit." The white-haired youth said. He took another cart down to the Gym Leader's place. He waited for Scarlet to introduce herself before he did.

Name: Eric
Starter: Dratini(M)
Appearance: Eric wears a 3/4 blue/grey shirt, long jean pants, black/white high tops, long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin.
Goal: To become world champion
Personality: Goofy, caring, lax, brave at times, and determine.

Name: Cashmere
Starter: Litwick
Appearance: she wears a dark purple cloak and under it is a white fur coat. Her hair is a light purple that matched her eyes. Her hair reached her shoulders. She wears long black boots.
Trainer: Hex
Goal: To roam the world visiting temples and hunting for ancient artifacts.
Pokémon: Sneasle
--------------------------------------------
Cashmere roamed the beach searching for anything worth grabbing. Litwick sat on her shoulder and hunted for items as well. She peered into the gym to see a battle. She entered and watched in the shadows. Only Litwick's small flame glistened in the darkness

Scarlet had defeated the man and earned the Creational badge. Emolga sat on her shoulder and Bagon fell asleep on her backpack. She decided she would adventure off by her self to the town that is said to hold Pokémon contests. As she skipped out she caught the glance of Cashmere. Shellos playfully skipped along with her and stopped to look over at her. Cashmere was draped in her cloak and the hood covered most of her face. She grinned and made her way out of the gym and onto the road. "Hey wait!" Scarlet said running after her. Cashmere turned as Litwick used smog to vanish

Sky was watching the world through the pokecentre's window. Her Pokemon were either napping or playing. Her water type resting beside her on the couch. She was rubbing his head as he slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.