• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Alex walked along the hallway. "Urrrgh, so tired..." he grumbled. "Mi mi!!!" Went mimikyu. "Ee ee vee!" Murmured eevee, walking along the hallway next to mimikyu. Alex reached for the door and pushed it. He walked into the room and collapsed onto his bed. "Cozy..." he grumbled, hiding under the covers. "Kyu!! Mi mi!"

Lucy pulled from her bag Braxen's book about magic and opened it. "Hey, do you tried this spell?" Lucy said and showed Braixen magic for transformation.
Braixen shooked her head.
"Vee-vee-vee!" (You can try on me!) Eevee jumped around Braixen
"Bra-xen...." (I can try...) Braixen said and pointed her stick on Eevee. Braixen whispered something and Eevee transformed into Rattata.
"Raaa!?" Eevee screamed
"Oh my Arceus!" Lucy jumped from her seat
"Xen-xen." (I can fix it.) Braixen said and pointed at Eevee again and whispered again.
Rattata turned back into Eevee.
"Vee...." Eevee sighed
"Xen." (Fixed.) Braixen said
"Vee-vee!" (Cool!) Eevee looked at her tail

Lycanroc turned to the group and went total derp for a moment. "Bork, bork bork. Heck."
Rufus looked at the Lycanroc, his face screwed up into a look of confusion. "... Eh?" He just stared at his Lycanroc, confused on how, or why the wolf Pokemon would even do such a thing. Rufus looked back up, seeing the magic casting take place. "... Ah. Your Braixen can do that?" He asked, a look of both confusion and wonder in his eyes.

"Sure she can." Lucy said
"Xen." Braixen nodded
"Braixen is half witch, you know?" Lucy asked Rufus
"Vee-vee-vee, eevee!" (I want more magic!) Eevee said ad jumped on Braixen
"Class is going to start soon." Lucy said "You can practice magic at Training class."

Rufus nodded. "I see, but then again it does sorta make sence with the stick and all. Fennekins appear to be able to breath fire, but once they evolve it seems that they can only summon fire through their stick." He explained, patting his Lycanroc while doing so. "... Acoording to the island Kahunas over in Alola, Rockruff; the prevolution of Lycanroc, was a werewolf. When it evolves, it was apparently thought to be a werewolf Pokemon, but really, it was just its midnight form." Rufus said, pointing at the barely visible moon through the skylight.

"Turns out Rockruffs have a second form, this more friendly looking one like this one here." He said, patting his Lycanroc. "According to theorists, the Rockruffs are usually put under some type of influence which makes them evolve into either one of those forms, sorta like your Eevee there. Just not with evolutionary stones." Rufus finished with a yawn, pushing back his glasses.

"Yeah I know that some Pokemon don't need stones to evolve." Lucy said
Braixen placed her stick in her tail and sat next to Lucy.
"My Briaxen is special, she is more like real witch." Lucy said patting Braixen

Rufus nodded in agreement. "I suppose so, I've never seen a Braixen that was able to do that. It's a bit odd, but perhaps it's because of an ability or a trait passed down by its bloodline?" He suggested, gesturing a hand at the Braixen. "Depending on how Pokemon are bred, they can be hatched with traits and or abilities that their own kind don't normally have."

"Well, I don't know is she have special Ability.." Lucy said "I only now that I got her from Lab in Kalos and I threat her like human."
"Xen." Braixen nodded

Rufus pushed back his glasses. "Hm. Perhaps we could see during our training class?" He suggested. "We don't have to if you don't want to. I already spend enough time during the weekend training my Pokemon..." Rufus sighed, leaning back on his chair. "... I'm looking foward to evolving my Hakamo-o though... I heard Kommo-o is increadibly strong... That and I need to find or buy a Fire Stone for my Growlithe..." Putting a hand to his chin he pondered for a while, whether or not he should buy or find a stone for his precious Pokemon.

"Well, I suppose I could use some training for Hakamo-o during Training class..." Rufus thought aloud, taking off a nest ball from his belt which held his Hakamo-o. "... Perhaps."
"Lycan." "Of course." Lycanroc murred, looking back up at Rufus, tail wagging.

~After a lesson
Lucy packed her bag and went classroom.
"Today homework will be so easy." Lucy said "It's about you, Eevee." Lucy said and pet Eevee who was on her shoulder.

Rufus followed Lucy to the next class. "I'm sorry to ask this, but which class is this again? I'm having a headache, so I can't think too right." He chuckled sheepishly sitting down at his seat.
Lycanroc went to the corner of the classroom to dig into someones bag of chips which they have left behind.

When McKenzie woke up she immediately screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm late. Pikachu, come on." She said and ran into the Master classroom. "Sorry I'm late, Marina." "Oh, it's fine. Just remember, DON'T BE LATE!" Marina said. "So, this about the club. We're going on a walk to get new Pokemon! You can take friends if ya want." Marina said. "Ok, I'll get one!" McKenzie said. She ran to Lucy. "Lucy, do want to go on a walk to get Pokemon?"

McKenzie tripped on her shoelace. "Ow!" She said getting up. "I can't walk. I think I spranged my ankle." She tried getting up but fell again. "Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow! Um, help? Someone?" McKenzie yelled.

Rufus nodded. "Yeah... Wait, is our test today or next week?" He asked, his fingers flipping through his spiral notebooks. "If it's today I just might fail it, argh!" Rufus growled at himself, grinding his teeth in frustration.
"... Roc..." Lycanroc rolled his eyes, eventually seeing someone sprawled out on the ground. "Roc, roc!" Lycanroc barked in surprise, padding over to McKenzie.

Rufus turned to face his Lycanroc, nearly gasping when he saw a fellow student on the ground. He approached the girl and kneeled, holding out a hand. "... Excuse me miss, are you alright?" He asked, still holding out his hand. "Is something wrong with your leg? I can help you up if you'd like." Rufus offered, still holding out a hand.

"Oh-No, I can't get a late. What am I going to do? Oh, Pikachu get help please." McKenzie said. "Pika." (Ok.) Pikachu ran around until he found Lucy and Rufus. "Pikachu! Pika! Pika!" (Help! McKenzie spranged her ankle and asked me to get help!) He said hoping that they were listening.

Rufus had already been kneeling by McKenzie and had been holding out his hand for half a minute. "... I'll just help you out." He said, grasping her hand and helping her up. Lycanroc stood against her, helping her balance. "... Did you need to get to the nurses office?" Rufus offered, still holding McKenzies hand.

Rufus nodded, using his other hand to tuck his glasses away in his pocket. "Ok, I'll help you over there then." He said, wrapping her arm around his shoulder to get a better grip. "... Question, would you rather have me carry you or just have me and my Lycanroc keep you balanced while we walk you to the Nurses office?" Rufus asked, still quite spooked that such a thing happened.

Rufus took a look at her ankle, seeing the bone jutting out just a bit. "... I suppose if we try to walk you it'll damage your ankle even more..." He murmured, still keeping his gaze onto the ankle bone. "... So I guess I'll carry you." Rufus said, using his second arm to swoop McKenzies legs and shifting them into a carrying position. He and Lycanroc then started walking over to the nurses office.

Rufus gave the girl a small grin. "No problem, I don't mind being late just once. As long as I end up graduating a sucessful student, I'm perfectly fine." He chuckled a bit, gently kicking open the nurses office. Lycanroc slipped in and held the door open for the three.
"Roc, roc." Lycanroc murred, looking up at the two students.
Rufus walked over to the medical bed and set McKenzie on it, propping her foot up. "Ok, just go let me find a nurse... If this school even has one." He said, now walking around the office for a nurse of some sort.

"I know the school has one." McKenzie said staying still. "Um, at least I think." Pikachu stayed by her side. "Thanks Pikachu for staying with me." She smiled. "Pika!" (No problem!")

Rufus seemed to have searched forever for a nurse, only to see that there aren't any in sight. "Maybe they're tending to other students Pokemon...?" He thought, walking back to the "nurses office". "Hey, sorry to say but there's no nurses around at the moment... But I probably can fix up that ankle of yours." Rufus suggested, now opening a cabinet to take out a cast of some sort.

Last edited:
Name: Sage
Pokemon: Scizor, Alolan Vulpix.
Personality: Adamant, relies on his moral principles, would take his own life in exchange for his pokemon's safety
Grade: A-
Backstory: Sage was a lucky enough child to grant himself a Scizor, traded to him from his father. He has also traveled to the Tapu Village where he found the Ice-type, Vulpix. With the help of a man named Mohn, they were able to find an Ice Stone. He has waited for the perfect moment to evolve his Vulpix.

"Oh, crap." He said as he saw the school, "What is this place..." He wondered to himself as two guys made comments on his Vulpix. Sage walked up to the boys as he said, "Do you two have a problem or something?" Sage asked as his Vulpix stared up at him curiously.

"Nothing, except for the fact that you look like an idiot with that Vulpix." The two snickered.

Sage's Scizor popped out of its pokeball, a scarf placed below its neck.

The two boys gulped and quickly walked off as Sage pet both of them and smiled.

Last edited:
Lucy found History class and sat on her seat. She pulled out her History of Types books and wait fot class to start.
Braixen sat on seat next to Lucy's.
Eevee jumped on Braixen's desk "Eevee?" (Magic?) Eevee asked
"Where is Rufus?" Lucy asked

Alex sat up and looked at the clock. "FOUR P.M?!" he screamed. "IVE MISSED TWO LESSONS, OH MY ARCEUS!" He gasped, grabbing his bag. His Pokemon all looked bewildered. "Mi mi?" (What's up?) Said mimikyu. "Oh guys, I need to get to history!!!" Alex continued, grabbing his bag. "Follow me!!!" He said, running down the hallway with his Pokemon in hot pursuit. He reached class just in time, and sat next to Lucy. "Hey!!" He said, gasping for breath.

Rufus set the cast down beside the medical bed and took a closer look at the injured ankle. "Hm... I know how to crack this bone back into place, but it'll hurt just a bit, alright?" He said, looking back up at McKenzie. "This is gonna hurt... Probably a lot, so just get a good grip on something..." Rufus one hand on the jutting bone and the other under the foot, and with a quick motion-
CRACK. *Pop*
The bone shifted back into place.

"Eevee?" (Magic?) Eevee asked Braixen
"Xen..." (All right...) Braixen stood up and took stick from her tail
Eevee smiled and jumped around Braixen
Braixen whispered and firework came from her stick.
Eevee laughed and jumped around Braixen.
Other students in class clapped.

Rufus set the cast down beside the medical bed and took a closer look at the injured ankle. "Hm... I know how to crack this bone back into place, but it'll hurt just a bit, alright?" He said, looking back up at McKenzie. "This is gonna hurt... Probably a lot, so just get a good grip on something..." Rufus one hand on the jutting bone and the other under the foot, and with a quick motion-
CRACK. *Pop*
The bone shifted back into place.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" McKenna screamed. "Ow, Ow OW! That felt worse than when I first sprang it!" She said.

Rufus held McKenzies hand. "It'll get better soon, just breath, alright?" He said, still looking at her. "I'll be putting on the cast now, alright?" Rufus said, now opening the cast. Opening the cast, he placed one half around the fixed leg and finished it off by firmly attatching the other half. "Ok... Do you think you can walk? Or will you be needing a crutch of some sort?" Rufus asked, pressing a ice pack against the cast.

Rufus cocked his head. "Did you need me to carry you again, or do you prefer crutches?" He asked, his Lycanroc sniffing the cast curiously. "I can go get you some crutches if I actually knew where they are..." Rufus murmured, still holding her hand.