• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Name: Nate
Pokemon: Alolan Muk, Wishiwashi, Decidueye, Minior (yellow core)
Personality: Helpful, smart, great pokemon user
Grade: A
Backstory: N/A

"So this is it guys." Nate told his four pokemon. "I am going to school at Pokemon Tech." Nate glanced at the building. He looked around and saw what appeared to be a braixen getting treated. He looked back at his quartet of pokemon, only this time it was a trio! His muk was missing, and he knew where it was. It was rummaging through the dumpster. He went to it and put his muk in its pokeball. He also did that with his other pokemon too. He took a look at the trainers and then he approached them.

Alex followed the first hallway to his dorm. He slowly opened the door, praying his room mate was there. "OH CMON" shouted Alex impatiently. "Char!!!" Went charmeleon. Alex lay down on the bed, with the sign on saying 'reserved for Alex mahala' .

Just then, Alex realised he had class. "Charmeleon return!!!" He gasped, as charmeleon returned to its pokeball. Alex pulled his bag onto his shoulder and grabbed his student planner. He read it as he walked. "Ok ok I can do this.." he whispered to himself. Just then, he saw a classroom with the lesson already happening. He raced in and randomly sat next to a girl (Lucy) . "Hey, how long are we into this lesson?" He asked.

Rufus shrugged. "I'm not too sure myself." He looked back up at the front. "... Perhaps we're all just a bit too early?" Rufus suggested, putting his glasses back on. Lycanroc padded back over to Rufus and sat down.
"Roc." The Lycanroc snorted, nodding.

Rufus gave Alex a wave. "Rufus." He lay his head on his chin, keeping a close eye on his Hakamo-o, with the help of his Lycanroc too of course. "... That's Hakamo-o and this is Lycanroc."

"Sure, but first I will need to take care for my Braixen, she was bad injured." Lucy said and looked at Braixen who was laying down next to her seat. "I don't keep her and Eevee in PokeBall, so...It's a little problem because I don't know where to keep her while I takes my lessons." Lucy said and took deep brath
"How many lessons do you have?" Lucy asked boys

"Any ideas?" Lucy asked
"Vee." Eevee went to Lucy with PokeBall in her mouth
"No, Eevee. I don't keep Braixen in PokeBall in the same reason as I don't keep you in PokeBall." Lucy said to Eevee
"Vee-vee." Eevee said and went back to Lucy's bag and return PokeBall in Lucy's bag

Rufus yawned again, taking his glasses off. "I'm in dorm 45. I'm not at all too sure of who's my room mate, or if I even have one." He said, yawning once more. "If I have no room mate that'll be great actually..." Rufus pondered, staring out the window like some wannabe anime character.

"Just minute." Lucy said and she, Eevee and Absol helped Braixen to sat on Absol's back. "There you go."
"Xen." said Braixen and pet Absol
"Now, follow me Absol." Lucy said to Absol
"Wow I can't belive that, we have only one lesson today, but it look 3 hours and we have a lot homework." Lucy took deep breath
"Vee-vee." Eevee fell on the ground
"You are tired too?" Lucy picked up Eeveee and took her in her hands

Rufus nodded and stood up. "Yes, quite a lot of homework indeed..." He stretched, yawning in the proccess. "... I be in my dorm," He yawned again. "Doing homework." Rufus finished, now heading back to his dorm, Lycanroc and Hakamo-o trailing close behind him. "See you later, guys."

Alex grinned. "Cmon, our dorms this way." He said. He walked along the corridor, and found the room marked '43' . "This is our room.." he sighed, and opened the door.

Alex walked into the room, and pointed to a blue and pink bed. It had a pink canopy and four different sized Pokemon beds. "That's your bed-I mean, that's your part of the dorm." He said. He then began to unpack his bags.

"Pink? Really? How I hate pink...." Lucy said dissapointed and threw her shoulder bag onto her bag "Come guys." Lucy called her Pokemon and they went in the room.
Braixen sat on the Lucy's bed.
"Come back Absol." Lucy called Absol back into his GreatBall.
Eevee jumped on Lucy's bed and curled there
Lucy started to unpack her bags.

"So.. You don't like pink?" Smirked Alex. "I can change it!" He said, as eevee immediately came out of its pokeball. "I see you have an eevee too." Laughed Alex, stroking eevees soft fur. "Eeee, vee!" Went eevee, and immediately, the canopy changed to orange. "Better?" Laughed Alex.

Rufus sat at the desk that sat in his dorm; the only desk. He started on his homework, flipping through various books that held the answers to problems which he didn't know how to solve. "... This isn't too hard now that I think about it..." He thought aloud, just finishing the last page of work. Craning his neck to see the door behind him, he wondered if he should go assist the two other students with their work. "... Perhaps they might need some assistance...?"

"Okay. I will stay here. If you need any help....just send me a message to my Pokedex, here is my number and username." Lucy said and gave Alex a little paper with her username and number.
"Okay, Abillity homework." Lucy said and went to her desk and pulled out her books from her bag. "I can't wait to see which taskes do I need to solve."
"Xen-xen." Braixen removed bandage from her leg and stood up to see if she can walk
"Good, Braixen, now take some rest. Eevee just slept." Lucy said and turned to her homework.
She opened her book and took a note from her bag. On the notes was written:
Page 14, Taskes: 1-9
Page 17, Taskes: 5 and 7
Page 19, Taskes: 4 and 6
Page 20 Taskes: 1-4
Page 21, Taskes: 5,6 and 7
Page 22, Taskes: 2 and 4

"Excellent, I won't solve all taskes today!" Lucy said and took a deep breath

Last edited:
Alex took the paper, and ran out the room. As he got further away, he slowed down. Then he heard a noise. "Mi-mi.. kyu?" It went. Alex looked around, and spotted a mimikyu. It walked right over to him and nuzzled his leg. "Mi mi!" . "Hey there..." smiled Alex, patting its head.

~10 minutes later
"I can't find the answer for this question, it's not here in book." Lucy leafed through book "Maybe I should go in library." Lucy said to herself
"Xen-xen." Braixen nodded
Eevee was still sleeping.
"Okay, I'm going to library." Lucy said and stood up from her desk. She unpacked her whole shoulder to make space for her books. "Okay, girls stay here and don't cause troubles, I know you want cause it, but....I just wan to be safe that you won't cause it." Lucy said and went ot the rooms door.
"Absol is coming with me, so you can do whatever you want in my side of the room, okay?" Lucy took GreatBall and put it in her shoulder bag. "Bye, girls." Lucy waved to Braixen and Eevee and went from her room.
"Okay, I have: books, notes, pencil case, Absol, notebook...oh my Pokedex." Lucy said and ran to her room. "Sorry, I forgot Pokedex." Lucy said and took her Kalos Pokedex from her desk and went outside of the room and walk to find a library.
"Uhmm...I don't even know where the library is..." Lucy looked around

Last edited:
Nate was doing homework. It was hard but he barely managed to get it done. He decided to go for a walk in the spare time. He explored the campus a little bit until he bumped into a room. It was dark and he could barely make out the letters. It said: "library."He entered it and took a look at a book titled: Rare Pokemon In Alola and Where To Find Them. He read the book for a little while, his pokemon by his side.

Finally Lucy found a library. "Okay, I should remember where the library is." Lucy said to herself and went into big dark room. "Doors, next to Biology Classroom." Lucy said to herself.
"Hey, this room is so dark, maybe we should light it up." Lucy said and went to the window and parted curtains.
"Okay, where should I take a look first?" Lucy asked herself "I should finish my homework and then I will explore it for a bit." Lucy found a desk and sat by it. She pulled out her Ability book, notebook and notes. "Okay, I stopped at task...6 on Page 21. Now I need to found some book about Abilities for Dark Type or something like that...." Lucy said and started to look for books with similar title.
After a while she got 5 books about abilities and Dark Type Pokemon. "Okay, first one- Dark Type for Begginers..." Lucy opened a big grey book with red title. "Found it." Lucy said to herself and started to write note:
Dark Aura- Powers up each Pokemon's Dark-type moves.
Justified- Boosts the Attack stat when it's hit by a Dark-type move.
Rattled- Raises Speed one stage upon being hit by a Dark, Ghost, or Bug move.
~
Half hour later
"Phew! Finally this is done." Lucy said and closed her notebook and pencil case. She brang all books from library back on the shelves where she found them.
"It's time to go." Lucy said and put her books back in her bag and went from library.

Rufus sighed and stood up, pushing the chair back in. "... I suppose I should study for any upcoming tests..." He murmured, looking at a folder holding all the names of the tests the teachers will be giving us this semester. "... A type weakness test? This is like elementary material!" Rufus said, surprised. Shrugging, he left to go study at the library anyway.

Rufus stumbled back a bit before waving his hands around. "S-sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, I was just going to the library n' stuff..." He blabbered, feeling very sorry for accidentaly bumping into Lucy. "... Oh, it's you, Lucy! Sorry about walking into you just now, I wasn't looking where I was going..." Rufus chuckled nervously, fixing his unnecessary glasses.

Rufus held out a hand, shaking his head. "No, no, it's my fault." He gave another one of his sheepish grins, helping Lucy back up. "I was just gonna go study for the test in the library, were you studying too?" Rufus asked, curious. Lycanroc cocked his head, seemingly curious like Rufus.

"Thanks for help." Lucy stood up. "And yes I was doing my homework in library, for tomorrow Ability Class." Lucy said and put her notes in her shoulder bag.

Rufus nodded. "I already finished my homework in my dorm, so I've just decided to come here to study for the test." He opened the door, allowing them inside. "But since there were a couple of recently discovered typings I'll need to study them, their weaknesses and defenses. Y'know, the typical stuff." He explained, looking up at the clock.

"Oh, then I won't disturb you. Gotta go, my Pokemon needs me." Lucy said and went to her room.
"Hello, there!" Lucy exclaimed when she went in her room.
"Vee-vee-vee!" Eevee exclaimed ad leaped from Lucy's bed and jumped on Lucy's shoulder.
"Braixen-xen!" Braixen ran to Lucy and hugged her
"Did you missed me?" Lucy asked her Pokemon
Braixen and Eevee nodded at the same time
"Well, I think that Absol missed the freedom too." Lucy threw GreatBall and Absol arrived.
"Absol." Absol waved with his tail like dog.
"Did you miss me too?" Lucy asked Absol
"Absol-sol." Absol nodded
"I knew it." Lucy hugged Absol
"Absol-sol, sol, Absol." (I will always protect my master.) Absol licked Lucy
Lucy jumped on her bed and laid on it and spread herself like Slakoth. "I'm so tired, maybe I should sleep a half an hour. Wake me when Alex come back." Lucy took her sneakers off and covered with her blanket.