• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Rufus nodded. "I'll go look for one for you." He stood up and let go of her hand, turning to go to the storage room. "I'll be back with a wheel chair in a few minutes, alright?" Rufus said, giving the girl once last glance before disappearing into the storage room.

Rufus emerged from the storage room a few minutes later, wheeling in a whellchair. "This is the only one I found in there." He said, dusting it off. "... Perhaps students don't get too hurt here is why?" Rufus suggested, readjusting the wheelchair.

Alex walked out of the classroom sighing. "I got an F in history!" He shouted, angrily kicking a bin over. "Char charmeleon!" (I know right!) grumped charmeleon. Alex walked outside, and leaned against the wall. Then he spotted a Pokemon, running across the field carrying rubbish. "What is that?" Whispered Alex. He held up his pokedex. "Trubbish, the trash Pokemon" answered the pokedex. "Ohh, a trubbish." Nodded Alex.

Rufus nodded. "Ok. Did you need any help getting into here, or are you fine getting in by yourself?" He asked, making sure what to do and how to do it. "We both have an important test next period, so we should hurry up a bit."

After a lesson Lucy and her Pokemon went into school Gym for their frist Training Class this week.
"Okay, Braixen now you can practice magic, before class start. Break is 10 minutes." Lucy said happily
"Xen?" Braixen asked
"Eevee! Vee!" (Go on! Do magic!) Eevee jumped around happily
"Xen-xen." (Oh right, then.) Braixen said and took her stick from her tail
"Vee-vee-vee!"(Transforms me again!) Eevee jumped in front of Braixen
Braixen pointed her stick on Eevee and said something on wizard language
Blue strip light arrived from Braixen's stick and Eevee turned into Pikachu.
"Pika?" Eevee,Pikachu asked
"Awwww.Pikachu!" Lucy said
Pikachu touched her cheeks and little sparks came from her cheeks "Pikachu, chu chu!" (I'm real Pikachu!)
"Braixen, xen-xen." (I should turn you back.) Braixen said and pointed er stick at Pikachu and Pikachu turned to Eevee.
"Vee-vee!" (That was cool!) Eevee said

"Oh hi Alex!" Lucy smiled to Alex when he entered Gym.
"Vee!" Eevee waved to Alex and his Pokemon.
Braixen poitned at Eevee with her stick.
"Vee-vee...." (Not again.) Eevee growled and she turned into Lickintung.
Braixen laughed quietly and pointed at Cyndaquil and it turned back into Eevee.
"Vee-vee-vee...." (Yeah,very funny.) Eevee said to Braixen

Alex laughed. "Your braixen does pretty cool magic." He said.
Charmeleon and mimikyu started dancing round braixen and eevee. "Mi mi mi!!" (Let's get em!!) "char char!" (Heck yes!) Spoke the Pokemon.

"Thanks." Lucy smiled "She read a lot books about magic."
"Xen-xen,braixen?" (What are you doing?) Braixen asked dancing Charmeleon and Mimikyu
"Vee?" Eevee asked confusedly
Absol looked at Charmeleon and Mimikyu and ran to them training to attack them.
Braixen noticed them and she punched him and grabbed his horn. "Braixen,xen?" (How dare you?)
Eevee growled on Absol

"Yes, I have them since I was child. Well Braixen was my starter and Eevee was my first ever caught Pokemon." Lucy smiled "But, we have problem with Absol."
Braixen growled at Absol and pointed her stick at him. At that moment Absol has been turned into Togepi.
"Togepi?" (Why?) Absol/Togepi asked Braixen
"Braixen, xen-xen-xen." (Because, you were naughty, again.) Braixen said and put Togepi down
Eevee laughed like crazy.

Rufus nodded. "Ok. Did you need any help getting into here, or are you fine getting in by yourself?" He asked, making sure what to do and how to do it. "We both have an important test next period, so we should hurry up a bit."
"I'm fine. Surely I'm okay." McKenzie said. "Anyway, I should be going too. I'm know my boss I mean friend is waiting for me." She said quickly, trying to hide her secret club.

Rufus nodded and looked up at the clock. "Ok, I'll be off then." He wrote something on a sheet of paper and set it down on the table next to McKenzie. "If you need any assistance, here's my trainer number. Just call me if you need help with anything. See you later." Rufus said, now exiting the room. Lycanroc followed suit.

When McKenzie was conferable she and Pikachu left the nurses room and straight in to the library. She knows that her club time was over. McKenzie held on to the paper just in case.

Rufus bolted down the halls and into the gym, panting nearly out of breath. "Hah... Hah..." He looked fairly tired and rushed. "I'm so sorry I'm late teacher! I was helping out with a girl who sprained her ankle and I had to fast it and... Just please don't let this get on my grade!" He begged, looking at the teacher desperately.

"Rufus! Where have you been?!" Lucy shouted
Eevee ran to lycanroc and jumped on his back and smiled to him. Braixen waved to Rufus and turned Togepi back to Absol.

McKenzie read a book forgetting about gym class. "Pikachu! Pika, Pika!" (It's gym time. You've been here long enough to remember!) He said tugging her arm. "Woa bud, take it easy." She said putting him to the side. Pikachu sighed and sat down not moving at all.

Rufus gave Lucy a nervous wave. "Nurses office. Long story short, I helped some girl who fell in the hallway and sprained her ankle. Carried her to the nurses office and fixed her up. I'm quite sure she's resting now..." He sighed, taking in deep breaths to calm himself. Standing up shakily, he gave one of the happiest grins he could.
Lycanroc barked happily. "Roc, roc!"

"Oh my Arceus,is she okay?!" Lucy asked worriedly
Eevee hugged Lycanroc neck and smiled to him "Vee-vee!"
Braixen petted Lycanroc.
"So,are you ready for class?" Lucy asked Rufus

Rufus nodded. "Yup! I managed to move her ankle back into place and fit her leg into a cast. I'm quite sure that she's still at the office, but I don't blame her." He explained, fixing his collar.
Lycanroc murred at the Eevee. "Roc, roc. Lycanroc!" The wolf Pokemon grinned.
"Anyway, yeah, I'm ready for class." Rufus chuckled, setting his stuff down elsewhere.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
Name:Blue
Pokemon:Lucario, Charmeleon, and Gardevoir
Personality:Kind, confident, and happy
Grade:B+
Backstory:N/A

McKenzie was reading about creepy Pokemon. "Hmm, I never knew that. I don't want to see what Mimikyu actually looks like, under its costume." She shivered. Pikachu sighed again.