• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Basically just a roleplay about Pokemon trainers going to Pokemon tech :).

Bio should look like this:

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Grade:
Backstory: (if none put N/A)

Mine:

Name: Alex
Pokemon: Charmelon, riolu, eevee and slakoth.
Personality: Cheerful, constantly hungry, loves Pokemon.
Grade: B+
Backstory: He found a charmander sheltering underneath a tree from the rain. He rescued it, Andy that day, vowed he would try to help every Pokemon he could. He started to attend pokemon tech when he began to get into Pokemon battling. His speciality is fire types, although he only has one.

Alex looked at the large doors. "Wow, I can't believe I'm attending pokemon tech! You ok there charmeleon?" He said, taking a look behind his shoulder, seeing his loving charmelon standing there. "Char char!". "Ok buddy, lets go!" Laughed Alex, running into the school.

Name:Grash
Pokemon:Staravia,Eevee,Cyndaquil
Personality:Friendly,Sassy,sometimes Hothead
Grade:B+
Backstory: N/A

Grash Reached in the school jumping out of his staravia "oh yeah staravia! we finnaly reached here! I bet you are tired right?" Grash asked to his staravia "ravia! "the staravia said happy "I guess no "

Name: Lucy
Pokemon: Braixen, Eevee, Absol
Personality: shy, brave, smart, loyal,
Grade: B+

Lucy went into school with Eevee on her shoulder, Absol walking next to her and Braixen following.
"We are finally here!" Lucy exclaimed
"Vee-vee!" Eevee exclaimed happily
"Absol." Absol growl quietly
"It's okay Absol, noone is going to hurt me. I promise." Lucy pet her Absol

Name: McKenzie
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Sceptile, Pikachu and Pidgeot
Grade: A+
"Yay! We're here!" McKenzie said.
"Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu said.

Last edited:
"Hi, I'm Lucy. It's my first day...so I don't know where everything is..." Lucy said and blushed
"Ab-sol!" Absol growled at Pikachu
"Xen." Braixen said to Absol and he stopped to growl.

" I can't wait 'til my birthday party. All my friends are coming. It's exciting. I have extra invitations because school started." McKenzie said. "Go, Vaporeon!" She said. "Please watch after Pikachu for me." "Vapor." Vaporeon said.

Name: Rufus
Pokemon: Lycanroc((Midday form)), Luxray, Growlithe and Hakamo-o.
Personality: Quick-witted, introverted.
Grade: A
Rufus got off the bus and stepped onto the sidewalk, looking at the school that was just a few yards away. "... Huh. So this is what the school looks like?" He said, pushing back his glasses. Rufus never really did need his glasses, it's just that others prefer that he keeps them on. A Lycanroc and Hakamo-o stood on either side of him.
"Roc, roc." Lycanroc snorted, looking around curiously.
"Haka!" Hakamo-o cried while bounding around.

"Cool, then Happy Birthday!" Lucy exclaimed
"Vee-vee!" Eevee leaped from Lucy's shoulder and started to dance around classroom
"Xen-xen!" Braixen followed Eevee
"Absol." Absol just sat down next to Lucy''s desk and guard her.

Name: Rufus
Pokemon: Lycanroc((Midday form)), Luxray, Growlithe and Hakamo-o.
Personality: Quick-witted, introverted.
Grade: A
Rufus got off the bus and stepped onto the sidewalk, looking at the school that was just a few yards away. "... Huh. So this is what the school looks like?" He said, pushing back his glasses. Rufus never really did need his glasses, it's just that others prefer that he keeps them on. A Lycanroc and Hakamo-o stood on either side of him.
"Roc, roc." Lycanroc snorted, looking around curiously.
"Haka!" Hakamo-o cried while bounding around.

Grash saw the boy and said "hey there! "he said walkin in the boy direction "ravia! " the Staravia said to the Lycanrock happy "heya! are ya new to here too? "

"Absol?" (What?) Absol looked at Vaporeon
"Vee-vee-vee." (Is he going to hurt them.) Eevee said to Braixen
"Xen-xen-Braix." (Only,if he kill me first.) Braixen growled

Rufus looked at Grash, a half-surprised look on his face. "Oh? Yes, I am new here." He looked around trying to find anything that'll get him out of talking to this student. "... I-I'm Rufus..." Rufus said, holding out a hand. "... I'm a transfer from Alola."

"Absol!" Absol growled at Vaporeon and Pikachu.
"Braixen-xen." (No you don't.) Braixen growled and ran to Absol and jumped on him.
"Absol!" (Get of me!) Absol bit Braixen
"Vee-vee!" Eevee screamed
"Absol!" Lucy screamed
"Xen." (OW!) Braixen yelped and punched Absol
"Absol, come back!" Lucy yelled and called Absol back in his GreatBall.

"well We already have two coensidences!,we both are from Alola i´m Grash" he said looking at Rufus "Ravia!" the Staravia said looking angry because his trainer was ignoring him "hey calm down staravia!!"

"I'm so sorry about him." Lucy said and kneeled next to Vaporeon and Pikachu "Did he hurt you?"
"Xen." Braixen yelped
"Vee-vee!" Eevee shouted and ran to Braixen and lay down beside her

Rufus gave a sheepish grin and scratched his head. "Heh, heh... Really now?" He said, looking down at his watch. "... Well, I'll be getting to class now, bye." Rufus said, waving. He walked toward the schools front doors and pushed them open, taking a quick peek inside. "... Not too many students have arrived yet..." He murmured, stepping inside. Lycanroc and Hakamo-o followed Rufus inside, sniffing around the new area. Walking around, Rufus arrived to his classroom and opened the door. "... I trust that this is the right class?" He said quietly, trying not to attract too much attention to himself.

Rufus gave a sheepish grin and scratched his head. "Heh, heh... Really now?" He said, looking down at his watch. "... Well, I'll be getting to class now, bye." Rufus said, waving. He walked toward the schools front doors and pushed them open, taking a quick peek inside. "... Not too many students have arrived yet..." He murmured, stepping inside. Lycanroc and Hakamo-o followed Rufus inside, sniffing around the new area. Walking around, Rufus arrived to his classroom and opened the door. "... I trust that this is the right class?" He said quietly, trying not to attract too much attention to himself.
Yes, the only class. We all are in the same class. Old or young." McKenzie said.

Rufus gave a shy nod and quickly shuffled over to a vacant desk, his Pokemon following close behind. "I see..." He murmured, sitting down. "Just one class? That's a bit odd for a school as big as this..." He thought, resting his head on his chin. Taking his glasses off, Rufus set them aside to let his eyes rest.
"Roc, roc..." Lycanroc murred, looking around cautiously. The wolf Pokemon did not want his master to get hurt. Hakamo-o on the other hand ran around the room, getting used to the place.

Rufus turned to face Lucy. "... Hm, oh..." He stretched, feeling a satisfying crack. "... Hi. Name's Rufus... I'm a transfer from Alola." Rufus yawned, still feeling some slight jet lag.
"Roc." Lycanroc barked in greeting. The wolf Pokemon sat down and wagged his tail in a slow, but friendly manner.

Rufus grinned. "I see." He patted his Lycanrocs head. "This is Lycanroc, I got him as a Rockruff in Alola. Same with my Hakamo-o over there." He said, pointing at his Hakamo-o that was looking at the whiteboard. Rufus took off a Luxury ball and a Premier ball. "In the Luxury ball is my Luxray, while in the other ball is Growlithe."

Rufus nodded. "Sure, just give me a second..." He said, now fumbling a hand through his bag. "... Where is it, where is it... Aha! My super potion!" Rufus cheered, pulling out a super potion, along with a roll of guaze. "Spray the wound with this and then wrap it with these." He explained, handing Lucy the two items.

"Oh, thanks." Lucy said and took Supper Potion and Eevee took roll of gaze. "It's okay, it won't hurt." Lucy said sprayed Braixen's wound
Braixen yelped
"Give me gaze." Lucy said and Eevee bit a part of gaze and give it to Lucy.
"Thanks Eevee, you good girl." Lucy pet Eevee and wraped gaze around Braixen's leg
"There, there. You will be fine." Lucy said and hugged Braixen

"Don't worry about the wound too much, the super potion had already healed most of it. The guaze is just there to help stop the bleeding." Rufus explained, zipping his bag back up. "... But that was a pretty nasty bite."
Lycanroc padded over to the Braxien and sniffed the bandaged wound, a small whine emitting from him.