• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Rufus nodded. "I see, is it any good?" He asked, now leaning against the bookcase. "I only read the Sylveon section for testing reasons, so I haven't really had the time to read the rest."
"Lycan!" "Hey!" Lycanroc murred, waving a paw back.

"I stopped at Chapter about Glaceon." Lucy closed book "I will took this book so I could have some informations about Eeveelutions." Lucy smiled "Plus, I love to read so..." Lucy put Eeveelution book in her bag.
"How about you?" Lucy asked Rufus. "Whatcha doing here?"

Rufus shrugged and looked at all the books he has organized within the past half-hour. "Not much, really... Just organizing the books on the shelves." He looked back at Lucy. "... If you want to read the book you might as well check it out. I myself returned a couple of bookes I was using."

Rufus pondered for a moment. "... I had this updated typing book in which it shows advance methods to counter against types Pokemon are weak against... And a fantasy book... 'Beowulf's Dragonite' I think is what it's called." He explained.
Lycanroc gave the Eevee a smile. "Roc!" The Pokemon yipped, a happy tone in its voice.

Rufus nodded. "Yeah, it' pretty cool. It's about this one guy who apparently battles this Dragonite." He explained.
Lycanroc swished his tail around in a playful manner. "Roc, roc!" Lycanroc murred, still swishing his tail around.

Rufus took a seat. "Well, first of all... Beowulf becomes king of Dragnor, however there has been a large green Dragonite terrorizing the kingdom. So, Beowulf goes to fight the dragon, just barely surving his fatal wounds." He explained. "Really, Beowulf's Dragonite is a metaphor, sorta that one Kyogre story. The fight is resembling Beowulf's stand against evil and destruction."

Rufus nodded. "Sure! I've already read it about three or four times, so I wouldn't mind lending it to you for a while." He turned to head back to his dorm to retrieve the book. "I'll be right back with the book, alright?" Rufus said, leaving the library and to his dorm. Upon entrance, he found it very hard to open the door since his Luxray was laying against it. "Dangit Lux..." Rufus thought frustradedly.
After a few more pushes Luxray woke up and rolled away from the door, allowing Rufus inside.

McKenzie was to caught up in her book, she stayed up all night. She yawned. "So, tired. But I got to get to..." McKenzie dozed off. "Pikachu!" Pikachu said waking her up. "What? Oh, yes. School." She yawned again. "Lets go." When she arrived, McKenzie sat down and slept. "Pika." (Oh, well. I tried.)

A few minutes later, Rufus returned to the library, Beowulf's Dragonite in hand. "Oi', oi', Luc. I brought the book." He whisper-yelled. Luxray and Lycanroc followed Rufus back to the library, still ever-so curious of the strange place. The trio walked back to where Lucy and her Absol resided. "Here's the book, I still have a couple weeks left on it so you'd have enough time to read it." Rufus said, holding out the book.

Rufus smiled back, setting the book on the table. "Yeah, luckily I actually enjoy to keep my desk organized. Whenever it gets cluttered, my OCD kicks in and I just have to clean it, it's a bit humorous, really." He chuckled, taking a seat. Lycanroc sat next to Rufus while Luxray went off to sniff the bookcases.

Pikachu decided to explore the area while McKenzie was asleep. He ran around and finally to the Library. "Pika!" (Hello again!) He ran around the room and stopped at the bookshelf. Pikachu took a book called, Pokemon Civil War.

"Thanks for the book." Lucy smiled and pet Eevee
Braixen went back to desk and put the black book with title Witchcraft and Wizardy for Fire Pokemon.
Absol rolled with his eyes.

Rufus took a look outside, just noticing it was now raining. "Ah, it rains here?" He seemed surprised. "Its been so long since I've seen rain over here... Over in Alola it rains quite often." He grinned. Lycanroc propped itself onto the table to see the rain too, letting out soft, happy barks.
"Roc, roc!"

"Pikachu!" (Wish I can read.) And he grew across the room making a loud THUD sound. He ran around the carpet in the Library. "Pikachu. Pika." (When is McKenzie going to wake up?) He said impatiently.

"In Kalos is raining almost every day. Rain is so bored to me." Lucy took deep breath
"Xen! Xen!" Braixen exclaimed and she took her stick from her tail. She casted fire from her stick
"No here Braixen!" Lucy shouted "You might burn something.." Lucy said and Braixen put her stick back in her tail.
Absol rolled with his eyes and took deep breath.

Rufus nodded. "Yes, I heard it does rain quite a bit there... But the rain in Alola is actually warm since it's always a tropical storm." He explained. "... And of course in Alola we're exposed to the sun a majority of the time, hence my tan skin." Rufus said, holding out his arm as an example.
Lycanroc looked at the dissipating flames in wonder. "... Roc." "... Fascinating." Lycanroc murred.

"Pika." (Can't believe no one saw me) Pikachu shook his head. He started to mess around with everything. "Pikachu!" (No guards, no rules!) He shouted because the other Pokemon always watch him and he has rules for everything.

"... Lux...?" Luxray murred, taking a look at the two other Pokemon curiously. "... Lux, lux."
Lycanroc nodded, its toothy grin plastered on its muzzle. "Roc roc!" "No prob!" It barked.

"Vee, vee-vee?" (What are you doing?) Eevee asked Pikachu
Absol took deep breath and rolled his eyes.
"Xen?" Braixen asked Lucy and showed her book Witchcraft and Wizardy for Fire Pokemon book.
"Sure you can take this book." Lucy said and Braixen put her book in Lucy's bag.

"Pika? Pikachu. Pika." (Disturbing? Sorry, I never thought about it that way.) He said. "Pika. Pikachu." (Oh, well. I guess I'll just wait until she wakes up.) "Pika. Pika..." ( I guess I'll* sniffles* Never have fun bye.) He said then ran out of the Library.

"It's almost 8." Lucy said looking at the clock. "We better go and prepare for our today classes." Lucy said and put Rufus's Beowulf's Dragonite boo in her shoulder bag.
"Come Eevee!" Lucy called Eevee and she ran to Lucy and climbed on her shoulder.
Together Lucy and her Pokemon left library.

"Yes, I suppose we should leave now..." He looked back at the window before turning back to his Lycanroc, patting him. "... I'll be in class a bit later, I'm gonna find another book to read." Rufus said, now getting up to call his Luxray, who bounded over to him immediately. "See you later in class, Luc." He then left to another bookcase, his two Pokemon trailing behind him.

Lucy went into her room. Eevee jumped on her bed and curled there.
"Eevee, it's not time to sleep. We have a class soon." Lucy said and started to pack her bag for class.
Lucy grabbed her schedule. "Okay...we have: two lessons of Ability, Biology, History of Types and..Wow! Training." Lucy said and packed books for Ability, Biology and History lessons.
"you can take a half hour nap if you want," Lucy said to her Pokemon
Absol laid next to Lucy's bed. Braixen laid in her bed which next to window.

After searching for a while, Rufus eventually settled on an evolution book by Professor Darwin. "I suppose this'll do for now..." He murmured, checking out the book. Rufus left the library, his Pokemon in tow, and to his dorm to gather his papers and spirals.
Later, he returned all his Pokemon to their capsules except his Lycanroc. Attatching the Pokeballs to his belt, Rufus then hooked all of his spirals and notebook paper into a large binder. Lycanroc stood pawing at the door, eager to go to the classroom. "All right, all right Lycanroc! I just need to actually get ready for class first..." He said, now putting on his glasses. "... Now we leave." And with a turn of the knob, the door was open and Lycanroc ran out and to the classroom with Rufus stumbling behind.

Lucy went into classroom with Braixen and Eevee followed her.
"We came 2 minutes earlier." Lucy said and sat on her seat and pulled out her Ability books
Eevee jumped on the desk. Braixen sat on the seat next to Lucy.

Lycanroc pushed its way through the door and sat next to the seat Rufus had sat on the day prior, Rufus soon coming in afterward, nearly out of breath. "Hah, hah... Lycanroc, don't..." He took several quick breaths, regaining his posture. "... Don't do that again, alright?" Rufus said, pushing his glasses back up. Lycanroc murred, grinning sheepishly at his owner.
Rufus took his seat and opened his binder.

~ After a Ability lesson

"We have a lot of homework, of course." Lucy said and packed her bag and went to classroom.
Eevee and Braixen followed her.
"Next is....BIology." Lucy said happily. "I can't wait, I love Biology!" Lucy exclaimed and went threw hall to Biology classroom which was next to library.

Rufus hooked his papers back in their dividers and left to his next class. Though it was only the second day of Tech school, he felt tired. "Perhaps I woke up too early?" He thought, looking down at his watch. Rufus really didn't need a watch since practically every room had a clock, but he wore one just because it seemed to match him. "Ok, c'mon Lycanroc. We got to get to our next class." He said, now getting up and walking through the open door.
"Roc, lycanroc roc..." "Fine, you're always in such a rush..." Lycanroc murred, rolling its eyes. The two made it to their next class within a couple of minutes.

It was Lunch break so they have 20 minutes of break.

Lucy went into Biology classroom and sat on her seat. She pulled out her Biology books from her shoulder bag.
Eevee jumped on Lucy's desk and sat on it.
Braixen tried to practice her 'spells' so she pulled her stick from her tail and cast some fire from her stick.
"You started to read you book about magic, huh Braixen?" Lucy smiled to Braixen
Braixen nodded and cast little firework from her stick.
Lucy applaused. "Good job Braixen!"
Eevee jumped on Lucy's desk like crazy and exlcaimed "Vee-vee!" (More, more!)
Braixen smiled and cats another firework.
Eevee leaped from Lucy's desk and tried to caught some sparks.
"It happens when you are witch Pokemon." Lucy smiled

Rufus took his seat and took out his PokeDex from the Alola region, scrolling through his completed Dex. He and his friends managed to complete the Dex by trading and evolving each others Pokemon. Rufus had caught and evolved all the Pokemon of Poni Island, while his three other friends completed their islands Dex. "... There's just a few more Pokemon I need..." He thought aloud. Rufus may have completed the Dex, but there were legendaries as well, none of which he could afford to buy or capture.