• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon tech

Rufus waved. "Ok, see you tomorrow then." He said, now walking over to the many bookcases filled with informational books. "... Ok, so what was the new type called...?" He thought aloud, looking back down on the slip of paper. "... Ah, the Fairy type. Interesting." After a few minutes of searching, Rufus found a fresh book featuring the new Fairy type and Pokemon who are of this type.
Sitting down at a nearby table, Rufus flipped over to the Fairy type section and started studying, soon figuring out that Fairy types were weak to Steel types and weren't as strong against Fire types. "... Interesting." He thought.

Nate went to his room. He was reading the grass type section. He was looking at the many weaknesses they have. He then went to bed shortly after that.

Shortly after memorizing Fairy types weaknesses and defenses, Rufus placed the book back on its shelf and left the library, his Lycanroc trailing close behind. Hakamo-o remained dormant in Rufus's room, asleep on a pile of clothes. "... So Fairy types are weak to Steel types, and aren't too strong against Fire types... But they can easily defeat Dragon, Dark and Fighting types? That is quite strong for a single typing, indeed..." He murmured to himself, walking down the hallway.

Lucy woke up and took her Pokedex to see what's the time. Her Eeve was sleeping on her knees
"Woow! I't's alomost 7pm! I almost slept whole day." Lucy said and yawned. "I feel like it's 7am." Lucy stood up set her blanket on her bed.
"Vee.." Eevee opened one eye and twitched with her ears.
"Come on Eevee, we need to go to eat." Lucy said and put on her sneakers. "Alex, didn't yet return?" Lucy asked her Pokemon
Eevee twitched with her ears.
Braixen shook her head.
"Okay...where is Absol?" Lucy asked Braixen
Braixen showed on Alex's bed.
"Oh...boy, come back." Lucy whispered and called Absol back into his GreatBall.
Lucy took shoulder bag and put: Absol's GreatBall, Pokedex and some berries in it.
"Okay, then. Let's go eat." Lucy said and called her Pokemon.
They instantly followed her and they all together went out of the room.

Rufus stopped to gaze out the enormous window that viewed the starry night before him. Though the campus was surrounded by forest, city lights could be seen from miles away, their bright colorful lights creating a beautiful spotted pattern. "... Wow... Just lights can create such a wonderful image..." He murmured, leaning against the rail that stood far from the window. Lycanroc wrapped its paws around the support bar and murred in wonder.
"Roc, roc..." Lycanroc murred, its eyes reflecting the lights in the distance.
"... I suppose we should go rest or train...?" Rufus said, looking back at his Lycanroc, only to receive a shrug from the wolf Pokemon. "... Not too sure either? Huh." He yawned, looking back out once more.

1 hour later~

Alex sighed a breath of relief, as he walked back into the room and collapsed on the bed. "Ahhh so comfy..." giggled Alex, snuggling the pillow. Mimikyu clambered onto the bed and started to chatter. "Mi mi mi kyu!?" It went. Alex yawned. "Shadow, go to sleep." ..

"Hmmm, should we first find someone who will go with us, because I don't even know where we eat?" Lucy asked her Pokemon
Eevee showed hall.
"I know, Rufus is still in library. Maybe we can ask him if he want to go eat with us." Lucy said and went to the library.
Lucy opened library's door. ""Rufus, are you still here?" Lucy whispered

Rufus stood, still marveling at the wonderful view he had just by looking out the window. Lycanroc gave Rufus's leg a nudge, recieving a yawn from his master. "... I suppose we could leave now," He said, his stomach emitting a soft growl. "Since I am starting to get hungry... Are you hungry, Lycanroc?" Rufus asked, looking back at his loyal Pokemon.
"Roc!" Lycanroc barked, nodding excitedly. Rufus grinned and put his glasses in its case.
"Well, then let's go get the rest of the Pokemon and go eat, shall we?" He said, turning to walk out of the library. Upon closing in on the library doors, he saw Lucy. "Oh, hey Luc." He greeted.
((OOC: "Luc" is pronounced as "loose", a nickname Rufus came up with for Lucy. :y))

Rufus nodded, feeling hungry himself. "Yeah, I'm a bit famished myself. Even my Lycanroc here too! He was so excited that he ate all his food upon arriving to our dorm." He chuckled.
Lycanroc lifted a paw and waved back at the Eevee. "Roc." He murred in greeting.
Rufus looked past Lucy and to the wall where a corkboard resided, littered with old papers for clubs and after-school programs. "... So, shall we?" He said, gesturing out to the hallway.

Rufus shrugged before pointing over at a map of the campus. "I dunno, but perhaps that map over there will show us?" He suggested, walking over to it. Lycanroc gave Braxien a curious sniff before giving it a respectful nod.
"Roc, roc lycanroc?" "Say, is that wound of yours better?" Lycanroc asked the Braxien, still slightly shooken from the recent mishap.
"Hm..." Rufus looked at the map closely, eventually spotting in big, bolg letters; "CAFETERIA". "... Ah, so the cafeteria is just down there." He said, pointing down at the two doors to their left.

Rufus nodded, leading the group to the cafeteria. "... The thing I'm wondering is what they serve for dinner here..." He said, pushing open the cafeteria doors. "... I can pay for the food, if you'd like." Rufus offered, looking up at the menu.
Lycanroc seemingly grinned. "Roc? lyca!" "Really? Great!" He yipped happily.

Rufus shook his head. "Nah, nah... How about this instead? I'll pay for my meal, and you can pay for your own, y'know sorta like fifty-fifty?" He suggested, taking out his wallet. "That way we wouldn't have to argue over paying!" He chuckled, looking through his wallet. "... Like I said, I don't mind if you need to borrow any money. On the weekends I go battle other trainers." Rufus explained, looking back at Lucy.
Lycanroc shook his head. "Roc, lycanroc roc roc." "No, I'm only dangerous while in battle." He murred jokingly.

Rufus asked the employee for a toasted ham sandwhich, pinap juice and Poke-kibble in which he recieved a few minutes prior, after paying of course. "Ok, I'll be at the table over..." He looked around, seeing that the cafeteria was empty. "... There I suppose." Rufus said, now walking over to one of the many vacant tables.
Lycanroc gave a friendly grin, taking what the Eevee said as a compliment. "Lycan? Roc!" "Really? Thanks!" He barked happily before following Rufus.
Before sitting down, Rufus filled each one of the bowls for his Pokemon. "Ok, come one out now." He murmured, releasing his three other Pokemon; Luxray, Growlithe and Hakamo-o.
"Lux, luxray." The Luxray looked around the foreign area, its yellow eyes scanning the area around him.
"Waff!" Growlithe barked, digging into its bowl.
"Haka! Haka!" Hakamo-o picked up the bowl with its claws and ate the Poke-kibble one-by-one.

Lucy bought herself some fruits and milkshake and went to sit on table with Rufus.
Her Pokemon followed her.
"There you go." Lucy said and gave Pecha berries to Braixen and Eevee.
"Vee-vee?" Eevee asked Lucy
"Of course, I don't forget about him." Lucy said and send out Absol
"Sol." Absol said
"I know you are hungry too." Lucy said and gave Aspear Berries to Absol

Rufus took a bite from his sandwhich, clearly enjoying it. "So..." He swallowed. "... What were you planning on evolving that Eevee of yours into?" Rufus asked, curious. He already knew that Eevee, too, had a new Fairy type evolution, which had surprised him at first. "Just having to choose from the seven evolutions is difficult enough as is." Rufus explained, taking another bite from his sandwhich.
Luxray turned to look at the other Pokemon before turning to face its own bowl to eat. Lycanroc, Growlithe and Hakamo-o had already finished their meals and were playing tag in a small clearing in the center of the cafeteria.

Lucy bit her apple. "I don't know should I evolve her. I love her so much and like all evolutions so I can decide in which she shoul evolve..."
Braixen, Eevee and Absol finished they meals.
Absol was staring at Rufus Pokemon and growled on them quietly.
Braixen hit Absol with her stick. "Braixen. braixen-xen." (Just try and I will burn you.)

Rufus nodded, taking a swig of his Pinap juice. "... I see." He yawned. "According to the book I read in the library... If you treat your Eevee with pure love it might evolve into Slyveon, its Fairy type evolution. Just to be able for it evolve though it needs to know at least one Fairy type move... Or at least that's what the book says." Rufus explained, gesturing his hand at the Eevee a few times.
Luxray took note of Absols growling and shot a sharp glare at the Dark type before going back to playing with Rufus's younger Pokemon. "... Lux." Luxray murmured, using his tail to tag Lycanroc.

Rufus seemed surprised. "Oh really? I thought that the library would have more copies of the book I read, but I suppose since it's new and all that's why..." He suggested. "Maybe tomorrow after class I can check it out for you." Rufus said, finishing off his sandwhich. "... But that's up to you." He said.

"Maybe we should go in the library together, you know I really love to go in the library." Lucy smiled
"Vee." Eevee smiled
Absol growled
"Xen." Braixen rolled with her eyes
"Uhm...you know I have some little problems with my Absol. He is really agressive to other Pokemon." Lucy took deep breath "I know he want to protect me, and it's okay,but....he just want to hurt every Pokemon who is beside him." Lucy pet Absol
Absol licked Lucy's hand. "He only listen to me and only me and Braixen can control him." Lucy said sadly "You know...I rescued him , he was trained for illegal Pokemon fights." Lucy said

Rufus nodded in agreement. "Perhaps we could sometime." He shifted his gaze onto Lucys Absol. "... So, this little guy is a rescue..." Rufus leaned toward the Absol a bit, examining it. "... Maybe you just don't have enough badges? That's a common problem when it comes to powerful Pokemon who were one; traded, or two; rescued. So maybe you just don't have enough badges to fully control him." He explained. "Luxray over there can be a bit aggressive at times, but since I have all the stamps in my region we have a powerful bond that can stop him whenever that happens." Rufus said, gesturing over to his Luxray.
"I found him nearly suffocating on the ash during one of my trails, so I took him in. Turns out he was abandoned by his own trainer for being too weak, but really, Luxray is one of my strongest Pokemon."

"Your Luxray looks agressive, but he is really cute at all." Lucy said and drink her milkshake
Absol growled on Rufus
Braixen hit Absol with her stick, again.

Rufus chuckled. "Yeah, Lux can really be a softie at times!" He grinned, sipping the last of his Pinap juice. Craning his neck to face the clock, Rufus saw that it has been a solid hour since they've been talking. "Oh, it's about time I head back to my dorm..." He stood up and stretched, yawning as he did. Rufus returned his three Pokemon back to their Pokeballs, leaving only Lycanroc by Rufus's side. "... Anywho, goodnight." He said, waving as he started walking off.

Lucy finished with her meal and stood up. "Night." Lucy said to Rufus and went from Cafeteria with her Pokemon following her.

Lucy went into her room. "Uhhh...that was really heavy day." Lucy said and laid on her bed.
Eevee jumped on her bed and curled on her knees.
Braixen laid on her little bed next to Lucy's .
Absol laid on the floor in front of the Lucy's bed.

Rufus closed his door behind him and slumped onto his bed, worn out. "Well, that was a bit much for a first day..." He thought aloud, followed by a few yawns. Rufus released his Pokemon from the capsules and let them settle. Luxray claimed the opposite vacant bed the resided on the opposite side of the dorm, Hakamo-o slept ontop of a mound of clothes, Growlithe slept at the foot of Rufus's bed and Lycanroc slept in a doggy bed that was kept next to Rufus's bed. Rufus then fell asleep, not even bothering to change into pajamas.

~ Early in the morning

Lucy's alarm clock sounds at 6am. "Eevee, please switch it off." Lucy murmured still asleep.
Eevee jumped on her feet and swtiched off alarm clock.
Lucy stretched and went from her bed.
Braixen yawned and automaticly jumped on her feet. Absol yawned and sat nex to Lucy's bed.
Eevee was sittin on Lucy's desk next to her alarm clock, waiting for others to woke up.
"Wow, all of you are really fast." Lucy said and put on her sneakers.
Her Absol licked her hand while she was putting on her sneaker. Lucy pet Absol
"Okay. we should go at breakfast." Lucy said and took her shoulder bag.
"Vee-vee." Eevee said and wagged with her tail.
"Absol, come back." Lucy withdrew Absol in his GreatBall and she put GreatBall in her bag. "Class starts at 9, so we are going in library today, okay?" Lucy asked Eevee and Braixen.
They both nodded.
"Okay, I will take my Pokedex and book, I'm going to study after breakfast." Lucy said and put her Ability bok in her bag. "We are ready to go." Lucy said and went outside of her room. Her Braixen and Eevee followed her.

Rufus was woken up from a slight shock from his Luxray. "Gah! Oh, it's just you, Luxray..." He yawned, sitting up. Luxray and Lycanroc pawed at the door, anxious to explore once more. Rufus got off his bed and stretched, feeling a slight crack. "... So... Cereal or bagels?" He pondered. "... I'll just see what's in the cafeteria, you guys just stay here." Rufus said, only bringing Lycanroc along.
Walking down the corridor he crossed paths with Lucy and gave her a small wave, continuing his way down to the cafeteria. Among entrance, a buttery scent flowed out from the cafeteria. "Ah, just simple o' toast and bagels today then." He said, walking up to the counter. Rufus payed the waitress and recieved a buttery bagel.
Taking a swift nibble off the bagel, Rufus left the cafeteria and to the library.

Lucy went into Cafeteria and bought some berries for her Pokemon and sandwich for herself and went from Cafeteria.
"Vee-vee." Eevee was jumping around Lucy.
"Eevee, you will eat soon." Lucy said and went into library.
"Okay, here is our place." Lucy said and went to her desk next to window.
Eevee jumped on desk . Braixen sat on another chair next to Lucy.
"Here you go." Lucy send out Absol and he just laid down next to Lucy's chair.
"Okay...what first? Lucy asked herself and looke and bookselves.
"Vee?" Eevee asked
"Yeah, I can first look for Eeveelution book." Lucy said and started to look for Eeveelution book.

Rufus held his bagel in one hand while he looked through typing books. "... Well, someone has certainly been fumbling with these..." He murmured, rearanging the mixed up books. Taking another bite of his bagel, Rufus finished organizing the books. "... Hah, much better." Rufus sighed, satisfied with his work.

"Not this...not this...not this.." Lucy said to herself and put How to train your Salamence back on the bookself.
"Eevee!" Eevee exclaimed when she found big white book at the self.
"What is it, you found it?" Lucy asked and pulled white book from bookself
-Eeveelutions-
"Got it." Lucy smiled and brang Eeveelution book to her desk while Eevee followed her.

Rufus wandered through the many bookshelves, fixing any books that were out of place. Lycanroc followed close by, making sure that no threatening Pokemon were lurking around. "... What should I read...?" Rufus thought aloud, still looking around.
"... Roc, roc?" Lycanroc murred, confused as well.

"This book is great." Lucy said
"Vee-vee-vee!" Eevee exclaimed
"I cant believe that I found this awesome book, I think I will keep it." Lucy said and continue reading while Eevee was sitting between her arms and book

Rufus heard talking nearby. "Oh, someone else is here too?" He murmured. Lycanroc followed the sound by instinct, soon finding Lucy and the Eevee.
"Roc." Lycanroc woofed, approaching the two. The wolf Pokemon was used to these strangers, so he sat down just a foot away from the two, waiting for Rufus.
Rufus soon found the two as well, with the help of following his Lycanrocs trusty hearing. "So, you guys are here too?" He asked, grinning.

"Yep, I found Eeveelutions book." Lucy said and smiled.
"Vee-vee!" (Hello there!) Eevee waved to Lycanroc
"Sol!" Absol growled on Lycanroc
"Xen!" Braixen growled on Absol and showed him her stick. He stoped growling.