• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Man... I keep missing a lot when I leave for a bit... Sorry I was gone.

As for Shinshi joining the team... It's up to you guys cause I'm fine with it. But yeah... sorry I've been gone, been trying to begin to write a story. Working so far...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hm yeah I know how that is. It's best to make a first very rough write out so you can get your head to paper and then iron it out to look good once it's there

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... I can come up with some pretty cool idea. Well... I'll be completely honest... I'm really trying to write a dang fanfiction... And for some reason that word is blasphemy where I live...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... I mean... I'm trying to write a Pokemon one where there's a team of 18 characters, (15 from Pokemon, 3 are OC's... don't judge me on that...) and those 18 characters each have a special connection with a certain Pokemon type. So, the 18 are going to have to...
*inhale*
SAVE DA WORLD!!!

OHMAGARD

Lol yeah sounds interesting. I can read it when it's finished. Both you PK and Sinshi. I honestly don't write much Pokemon fanfiction, I write mainly digimon and other miniscusl franchises like fossil fighters or NiGHTS into dreams

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... I'm also trying to write a My Hero Academia fanfic. It's going to consist of the main character, Izuku, having the power to summon 20 deceased heroes from special cards he has.

Heck... with the Pokemon one, I'm literally have ideas for flashbacks on story plotlines that lead to new Pokemon and new teammates/connections.

... I'm rambling now... dang it...

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
I like certain types of fanfiction. Unfortunately those in Spanish are very ... horrible. And reading in English tires me enough, plus my English is not very good.

Ah so thas where you got the corruption idea suggestion from for the roleplay. Doesn't look failed if it already has multiple chapters. I'd be very interested to read it :)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... that's a different type of corruption. In the story I'm writing, that a Goverment corruption, not an evil world destroying corruption. Like I said... a failed attempt.

I was writing that story from the beginning which was a bad idea since the real story begins after the team is made. So yeah... trying to redo it... but key word is trying.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah. I wanted to have that story to focus on all of the characters... not just one main character and a few side characters. That we we can see everyone as the heroes.