1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Paeon Kanetsu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Like what type of weird?

2. umms and stares at each other plus whispers

3. Hmm... Okay interesting

4. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

I don't think that's true. We don't just stare and whisper lol

5. Paeon Kanetsu

Paeon Kanetsu Previously Markus Daymo

Man... I keep missing a lot when I leave for a bit... Sorry I was gone.

As for Shinshi joining the team... It's up to you guys cause I'm fine with it. But yeah... sorry I've been gone, been trying to begin to write a story. Working so far...

6. oh cool, i would really like to join your team actually it seems fun. Also you write stories PK?

7. Shen: King of the Mist

OH awesome you write too :) and I was thinking I was the lone writer. What do you write?

8. Paeon Kanetsu

Well... key word is "TRY"... I have the ideas but...

I can't write it down that well...

9. Shen: King of the Mist

Hm yeah I know how that is. It's best to make a first very rough write out so you can get your head to paper and then iron it out to look good once it's there

10. i actually wite too but not books, kinda like short stories that people recommend me to write

11. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah... I can come up with some pretty cool idea. Well... I'll be completely honest... I'm really trying to write a dang fanfiction... And for some reason that word is blasphemy where I live...

12. Shen: King of the Mist

Nah fanfiction is good. Heck, I have a fanfiction page on fanfiction.net lol. People just get confused with fanfiction and...erm...'That' fanfiction

13. oh cool i write fan-fiction too mostly about video games and tv shows, stuff like that

14. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah... I mean... I'm trying to write a Pokemon one where there's a team of 18 characters, (15 from Pokemon, 3 are OC's... don't judge me on that...) and those 18 characters each have a special connection with a certain Pokemon type. So, the 18 are going to have to...
    *inhale*
    SAVE DA WORLD!!!

15. oh that sounds really cool, id read something like that

16. Shen: King of the Mist

OHMAGARD

Lol yeah sounds interesting. I can read it when it's finished. Both you PK and Sinshi. I honestly don't write much Pokemon fanfiction, I write mainly digimon and other miniscusl franchises like fossil fighters or NiGHTS into dreams

17. Paeon Kanetsu

Well... I'm also trying to write a My Hero Academia fanfic. It's going to consist of the main character, Izuku, having the power to summon 20 deceased heroes from special cards he has.

Heck... with the Pokemon one, I'm literally have ideas for flashbacks on story plotlines that lead to new Pokemon and new teammates/connections.

... I'm rambling now... dang it...

18. Shen: King of the Mist

19. man i wish i was creative as you guys, i can only come up with new topics and stuff like that

20. Lexlecap

Lexlecap Previously Sillet

I like certain types of fanfiction. Unfortunately those in Spanish are very ... horrible. And reading in English tires me enough, plus my English is not very good.

21. Shen: King of the Mist

Ah so thas where you got the corruption idea suggestion from for the roleplay. Doesn't look failed if it already has multiple chapters. I'd be very interested to read it :)

22. Paeon Kanetsu

Well... that's a different type of corruption. In the story I'm writing, that a Goverment corruption, not an evil world destroying corruption. Like I said... a failed attempt.

I was writing that story from the beginning which was a bad idea since the real story begins after the team is made. So yeah... trying to redo it... but key word is trying.

23. Shen: King of the Mist

Well I have faith in your writing abilities, I'm sure you can get past a few of the road bunps and writer blocks :)

24. is there a main character in your story?

25. Paeon Kanetsu

... Depends on the story... For the Pokemon one... not really... for the My Hero Academia one... yeah.

26. man you guys are both super close to the mountian

27. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah. I wanted to have that story to focus on all of the characters... not just one main character and a few side characters. That we we can see everyone as the heroes.

28. Paeon Kanetsu

Oh yeah... But i'm pretty sure me and Shen on the wrong side of mountain if we're going to meet up

29. well thats fair

30. did you guys battle Roark?

31. Shen: King of the Mist

Yup we both did, and I think blaze too

32. Shen: King of the Mist

Yup, was a interestibg battle, even made my gastly evolve :p

33. Shen: King of the Mist

You on your way to do any gym battles?