• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Ok... I'm just going to say this... I not going to be on as much due to me trying to write this story... plus homework and my job but that's besides the point.

Also... Sinshi... it depends on if your heading back to... On your side of the mountain, the closest place your near is Eterna city. So to meet up with us, you'd have to probably meet up when we do the return trip to Jubilife. So either your heading to Floaroma town or Oreburgh.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Ok... messed up my wording a bit... Shen, what I meant was that I'm still going to be on every time I can. I'm just also going to be doing other things as well.

Kinda like how there was a conversation earlier, I didn't see that till this morning. That's what I meant. I'm still trying to be on everyday... just may not always be on.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey it's fine lol. Either way that means roleplay can still go on lol. I can't name how many other ones I've been a part of died because the admin of it left

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... I was actually apart of an x and y roleplay. It was good, had a funny plot-line with another roleplayer... then the whole thing disappeared... I was so upset that when they tried to do a new one... I just didn't rejoin... never knew why they took it down...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I know... I mean in the x and y rp I was in, the character I was traveling with was someone who lost their first gym battle. After her battle though... A guy came in and just won right away with the attitude of "I'm the coolest!"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah hate when things like that happen. In one of my RP's there was a guy saying he could take down an entire evil team by himself and the only reason he wasn't champion because he found it an inferior title -.- yeah