• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I like to think about hidden concepts behind games or stories.

And for the roleplay... Oh... that's an easy one. During the last RP, I was writing it like a story arc. When it went down... I was upset and stayed off the site for a while. It was actually me trying to write the My Hero Academia fanfic that got me thinking... why did I stop writing? Afterwards, I saw one of my Trainer Cards that I wanted to change. I came back to the site and thought... why did I leave?

After that, I took a risk. I made the RP thinking that no one would want to join. I was proven wrong... and the rest is history.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*triggered* hahaha no lol. They are an anime series, a card game, video games, and manga. They are pretty big actually and created the same year as Pokemon. Digimon is love, Digimon is Life

And that's an interesting story PK. I would get too frustrated trying to set up the RP that I would just why agitated and give up :p

Oh man that's something alright in aurally making a different role-play on another website but I'm still trying to complete the errors

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh man... I got to go soon. It's the Remembrance day ceremony at my school is starting soon. Due to there not being school tomorrow.
Be back later

Technically since Tomagachi, a virtual pet franchise in 1996, which then changed it's name after it made an anime apperance to Digimon. Then it caught on like wildfire so they decided to make the entire season and the franchise took off :)

What was the first videogame you had mine was 2d Mario in that old Nintendo thing shaped like a square themes aurally a funny story behind how I got it

It's a Original work actually,a scifi story and a mystery. I can't say it on here as I don't want my idea stolen by onlookers lol. But a scifi futuristic mystery story about peicing the world together

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Are you kidding? We had snow since... October 23rd to 25thish. I mean... So yeah... Early snow is a norm here in my town of the middle of nowhere

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
And where I live... we've had a year where it snowed in October and didn't disappear until JUNE! and that... was LAST YEAR!

So yeah... you're lucky...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
.........*triggered*

Sorry... but you mean the United States. Technically, America is counted as North America and South America. That means that Canada is a part of America. So yeah... I'm sorry for this, but it bugs me.

It's the United States or the United State of America... NOT America!

(Triggered rant over)

...you know America can also be used as a slang term regarding Americans and the United States right? Lol I was just joking don't declare war on our nation or anything. We wouldn't want the army of maple trees and mooses down here