1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Paeon Kanetsu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Paeon Kanetsu

Paeon Kanetsu Previously Markus Daymo

Yeah... I can imagine someone being like, "Look a Canadian! Their all nice!" then is shock as the Canadian walks away while flipping the bird.

2. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

Yeah that's funny lol. Meanwhile they are suprised at me because I'm not an obese cheeseburger obsessed american

3. Paeon Kanetsu

Nah... add some bacon to that cheeseburger, throw in an antisocial who only watches YouTube and play videogames... then you get me.

4. Shen: King of the Mist

Ha yeah that sounds similar to me. Except throw in a piano and some drawings. I'm a geek lord in real life lll

5. hey, guys so what is the plan and where are you. I'm going to chase you on top of a garchomp running at full force. plus how has everybody day been so far mine has been pretty good.

6. Shen: King of the Mist

Oh hey we are exiting jublife city and nearly entering sand gem town, at least me and PK are

7. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Excuse me for one moment, but I've noticed quite a bit of this going on and I'm afraid I have to remind you that discussion threads are for discussing the RP at hand. Anything else (such as questions about how people are doing outside the forum, etc.) is off-topic and should be left to private conversations, profile messages and the like.

Discussion threads are not random chat rooms. They are forum threads, and forum threads must be on topic. Basic forum etiquette, folks. x_x

8. so is anyone active?

9. Shen: King of the Mist

We should open this up again PK, we should allow more players to join. We only have 3.

10. Paeon Kanetsu

Well, I got back from work and... I agree. Although we'll have to find people who want to join

11. Shen: King of the Mist

Can't we just change it from closed to ask to join?

12. Shen: King of the Mist

Oh wait, it Is now lol

13. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah... Although... I won't really be on tomorrow. I need to clean snow and do homework. So yeah... Let's hope tonight goes well

14. Shen: King of the Mist

Okay then, that makes sense

15. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah... I worked today so I couldn't really do any of it today... plus it's to late for me to start now.

16. Shen: King of the Mist

17. Paeon Kanetsu

Well, shoveling snow.

18. Shen: King of the Mist

Ohhhh I see. Sounds awful. Sorry to hear that. But know anyone who wants to join?

19. Paeon Kanetsu

Well... I do. But it says they haven't been on in two weeks.

20. Shen: King of the Mist

Hm disappointing. Oh well

21. Im soo late >-<
    Name: Kibbles
    Goal: To be the very best
    Family: His Mother had him at Age 12 and left him in a box.
    Home: An Orphanage somewhere in Floamora Town
    Personality:Smart, loves fiddling with gadgets. Clumsy, efficent in his mind but not in his balance. Quirky, not very good at talking to people.
    Appearance:Hazelnut eyes, Brown skin, Messy hair, Neon Rainbow Nike Sweatshirt with pants to go with it, Fedora with Headphone on neck
    Current Team: Dragonair, Castform, Kadabra, and Slowpoke
    Other info: Likes Traveling in groups, Works for Crime stopping group called, The Legendary Guard, Is a good Medic

22. Paeon Kanetsu

Well then, welcome aboard Kibbles. It's always good to have another Kirby fan join.

(Kirby been my favourite video-game character for between 11-13 years now.)

23. Shen: King of the Mist

Anyone going to post?

24. Im really sorry

25. Shen: King of the Mist

Ah sinshi, has been a while

26. Yeah i know im sorry im the worst

27. Shen: King of the Mist

Hey at least you didn't drop it, most did

28. Ive been wanting to come back for a while but i didnt have the internet when i got it back i sorta forgot and today remembered

29. Im on my ps4 so i wont add anything to the roleplay till i get on a computer

30. Shen: King of the Mist

Ok that's understandable

31. where are you in the roleplay? what town

32. Shen: King of the Mist

33. Shen: King of the Mist

Hello? Pk you dissapeared

34. Name: Alina Blackwing
    Starter: Was Litwick
    Goal: To become a Pokemon Nurse
    Family: Father and a Sister. Has a family pokemon, a Panpour
    Home: Born and raised in Unova. Alina moved on her own to Sinnoh
    Personality: Kind, sassy, rebellious, ambitious, Creative
    Future Team: Litwick, Kirlia, Shinx, and Roserade
    Badges/Contest Ribbons: None yet
    Other (Any unique or interesting facts): She bonds with her pokemon easily
    Appearance: See pic

Attached Files:

35. Paeon Kanetsu

Alright then, Welcome.

36. Paeon Kanetsu

Well then... it’s been a while since this role play started. However...

Until further notice, I’m unable to participate due to having so much on my plate. Thank you for understanding.

37. Shen: King of the Mist

38. Paeon Kanetsu

Hey everyone. Paeon Kanetsu, originally (PKEmerald), here. Just here to say a few things...

Firstly, and sadly, I believe this Role play has reached its end. It was fun, crazy, hilarious, and full of memories... but sadly, I can’t see it continuing.

Not only do I still need to worry about school, but this story has reached the point where there was only two people writing. Shen and I.

Lastly... for the last bit. A bit of a special thank you to everyone.

GreenShedinja: Thanks for participating. You were a big help.
    Blxckwolf: While you were only there in the beginning, thanks for helping this story get started.
    Kumquats: While I don’t remember, thanks for joining.
    Gramthepokemontrainer11: Sorry your adventure didn’t get to start.
    BlueTRD: Like Kumquats, thanks for joining.
    Platinum_: Sorry you didn’t become the best coordinator. Still loved your posts.
    Blaze:International Police (Manbat99): Sorry you lost your chance in the story, but thanks for the fun. Wished we could have participated more.
    Shinshi: Don’t worry, I don’t hate you. You never had to come back to the RP, but you did... So thank you.
    Konai: Sorry you adventure didn’t begin.

And Big special thanks to two people...

Stellar Wind Elsydeon: Thank you so much for putting up with our shenanigans. We got offtrack WAYYY too many times within this RP. Yet you were always fair and just. You keep doing you job the best you can! And may the legenaries watch over you.

Finally...

Shen: Ghost Gym Leader: ...Thank you. You have been the best person within this RP. Without you, this whole thing would have fallen apart earlier on. Not only was your character original and exciting, but you as a person were fun to write with. You brought so many amazing ideas to this RP and you were always there so no one was alone. So yeah, you were the lifeline this RP needed...
    Thank you.

Well... that’s it. Hope you all enjoyed this. Man... what a journey. From October 17, 2017 to March 24, 2018.

That’s all for now. See you next time! Paeon has signed out.

#719 Paeon Kanetsu, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2018
  39. Shen: King of the Mist

Yeah it’s been a crazy ride. It’s hard to believe this RP has been alive for half a year. While i’m Sad to see it go it was great while it lasted. Thanks for hosting the Rp in the first place and making it alive. It’s a shame it couldn’t have been around longer with more people. But I do think your forgetting something...

Paeon Kanetsu: Not only did you host this Roleplay in the first place, but you had tha patience to put up with two potential bannings, all sorts of shen-anigans within it, and staying invested in this for all this time. You were positive and didn’t alienate anyone, which is partly why it lasted so long.

Who knows? We may Roleplay together sometimes when your school has calmed down.

Paeon Kanetsu likes this.