• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah... I can imagine someone being like, "Look a Canadian! Their all nice!" then is shock as the Canadian walks away while flipping the bird.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Excuse me for one moment, but I've noticed quite a bit of this going on and I'm afraid I have to remind you that discussion threads are for discussing the RP at hand. Anything else (such as questions about how people are doing outside the forum, etc.) is off-topic and should be left to private conversations, profile messages and the like.

Discussion threads are not random chat rooms. They are forum threads, and forum threads must be on topic. Basic forum etiquette, folks. x_x

Im soo late >-<
Name: Kibbles
Goal: To be the very best
Family: His Mother had him at Age 12 and left him in a box.
Home: An Orphanage somewhere in Floamora Town
Personality:Smart, loves fiddling with gadgets. Clumsy, efficent in his mind but not in his balance. Quirky, not very good at talking to people.
Appearance:Hazelnut eyes, Brown skin, Messy hair, Neon Rainbow Nike Sweatshirt with pants to go with it, Fedora with Headphone on neck
Current Team: Dragonair, Castform, Kadabra, and Slowpoke
Other info: Likes Traveling in groups, Works for Crime stopping group called, The Legendary Guard, Is a good Medic

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well then, welcome aboard Kibbles. It's always good to have another Kirby fan join.

(Kirby been my favourite video-game character for between 11-13 years now.)

Name: Alina Blackwing
Starter: Was Litwick
Goal: To become a Pokemon Nurse
Family: Father and a Sister. Has a family pokemon, a Panpour
Home: Born and raised in Unova. Alina moved on her own to Sinnoh
Personality: Kind, sassy, rebellious, ambitious, Creative
Future Team: Litwick, Kirlia, Shinx, and Roserade
Badges/Contest Ribbons: None yet
Other (Any unique or interesting facts): She bonds with her pokemon easily
Appearance: See pic

Attachments

• Ellis.png
    Ellis.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 27

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well then... it’s been a while since this role play started. However...

Until further notice, I’m unable to participate due to having so much on my plate. Thank you for understanding.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hey everyone. Paeon Kanetsu, originally (PKEmerald), here. Just here to say a few things...

Firstly, and sadly, I believe this Role play has reached its end. It was fun, crazy, hilarious, and full of memories... but sadly, I can’t see it continuing.

Not only do I still need to worry about school, but this story has reached the point where there was only two people writing. Shen and I.

Lastly... for the last bit. A bit of a special thank you to everyone.

GreenShedinja: Thanks for participating. You were a big help.
Blxckwolf: While you were only there in the beginning, thanks for helping this story get started.
Kumquats: While I don’t remember, thanks for joining.
Gramthepokemontrainer11: Sorry your adventure didn’t get to start.
BlueTRD: Like Kumquats, thanks for joining.
Platinum_: Sorry you didn’t become the best coordinator. Still loved your posts.
Blaze:International Police (Manbat99): Sorry you lost your chance in the story, but thanks for the fun. Wished we could have participated more.
Shinshi: Don’t worry, I don’t hate you. You never had to come back to the RP, but you did... So thank you.
Konai: Sorry you adventure didn’t begin.

And Big special thanks to two people...

Stellar Wind Elsydeon: Thank you so much for putting up with our shenanigans. We got offtrack WAYYY too many times within this RP. Yet you were always fair and just. You keep doing you job the best you can! And may the legenaries watch over you.

Finally...

Shen: Ghost Gym Leader: ...Thank you. You have been the best person within this RP. Without you, this whole thing would have fallen apart earlier on. Not only was your character original and exciting, but you as a person were fun to write with. You brought so many amazing ideas to this RP and you were always there so no one was alone. So yeah, you were the lifeline this RP needed...
Thank you.

Well... that’s it. Hope you all enjoyed this. Man... what a journey. From October 17, 2017 to March 24, 2018.

That’s all for now. See you next time! Paeon has signed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah it’s been a crazy ride. It’s hard to believe this RP has been alive for half a year. While i’m Sad to see it go it was great while it lasted. Thanks for hosting the Rp in the first place and making it alive. It’s a shame it couldn’t have been around longer with more people. But I do think your forgetting something...

Paeon Kanetsu: Not only did you host this Roleplay in the first place, but you had tha patience to put up with two potential bannings, all sorts of shen-anigans within it, and staying invested in this for all this time. You were positive and didn’t alienate anyone, which is partly why it lasted so long.

Who knows? We may Roleplay together sometimes when your school has calmed down.