• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shen is more of a slender trickster with a large strategic capacity, he isn't built like a fighter but he puts his strategies to use using his Pokemon's power with his brain

Yeah thanks, I can see Sinshi is an adaptable fighter as well as a person, would make a well rounded fighter. Shen flies on strategies over strategies in code words as well, as to not reveal the nature of the tactics or moves to his opponet

Ok if I got what you were saying correctly he calls out something that's kinda like gibberish to his opponent but his Pokemon understand it

Yes like for example: "Sableye! Use Fantina IV!"

The code name would be something the opponet would not recognize but the Pokemon would, taking the enemy off guard and giving advantages throughout the battle repeatedly, giving Shen the upper hand at all times

Cool im just wondering did he get it from an ancient laungauge or a old book or something, or are they shen words named after something he remembers

Usually named after people or events that ended up devopling the strategy. For example if Shen yelled: "Chateau II!" That would have Rotom and Shen have a connection to whatever event happened their to named the strategy off of it

Uh blaze, as a team we were planning on heading over there. We rashioned that no person can infiltrate the fortress alone. Especially not with just brute force. Even PK and I together were thinking we weren't strong enough together to even sneak effectively. Don't you think that blaze being able to do it alone is unrealistic?

It would take longer to go over the mountain but you wouldn't be able to go around unless you had a pokemon that could use the move surf

Yeah but in order for this to work we'd either all have to be at the mountain at the same exact time, so maybe we should discuss thiswith everyone else