1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Paeon Kanetsu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. yeah it was a fight to see who is right Shen get into a lot of these he has done it with me and PK

2. Ok is it on the same or previous page?

3. I punched him and he punched me but punches like a little girl i think he is a weak person

4. Lol im not that good at punching but im good at kicking if i do say so myself

5. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

Shen is more of a slender trickster with a large strategic capacity, he isn't built like a fighter but he puts his strategies to use using his Pokemon's power with his brain

6. Sinshi dosnt really have a strategy she usually just take things as they come

7. That's really cool though I bet that means shen is really smart

8. Shen: King of the Mist

Yeah thanks, I can see Sinshi is an adaptable fighter as well as a person, would make a well rounded fighter. Shen flies on strategies over strategies in code words as well, as to not reveal the nature of the tactics or moves to his opponet

9. Blaze will mostly pull out a high defense and attack and see what happens when fighting most opponents but uses a strat when it comes to gym, elite, champ, or Galactic Battles aka important battles.

10. Ok if I got what you were saying correctly he calls out something that's kinda like gibberish to his opponent but his Pokemon understand it

11. Shen: King of the Mist

Yes like for example: "Sableye! Use Fantina IV!"

The code name would be something the opponet would not recognize but the Pokemon would, taking the enemy off guard and giving advantages throughout the battle repeatedly, giving Shen the upper hand at all times

12. Cool im just wondering did he get it from an ancient laungauge or a old book or something, or are they shen words named after something he remembers

13. Shen: King of the Mist

Usually named after people or events that ended up devopling the strategy. For example if Shen yelled: "Chateau II!" That would have Rotom and Shen have a connection to whatever event happened their to named the strategy off of it

14. Ok memories, got it. So how long are you and blaze staying in that city your in that I cant remember right now

15. Shen: King of the Mist

OreBurgh city, and I'm not sure, until PK is ready to leave with the group which shouldn't be too long if everything works out

16. Well I guess our characters are going to wait a while till they meet unless they meet somewhere in the middle

17. Shen: King of the Mist

That would be likley, our caharacters discussed moving east toward Hearthome and veilstone city

18. Shen: King of the Mist

Uh blaze, as a team we were planning on heading over there. We rashioned that no person can infiltrate the fortress alone. Especially not with just brute force. Even PK and I together were thinking we weren't strong enough together to even sneak effectively. Don't you think that blaze being able to do it alone is unrealistic?

19. Are you guys heading over the mountain or around it

20. Shen: King of the Mist

We haven't decided yet Sinshi

21. It would take longer to go over the mountain but you wouldn't be able to go around unless you had a pokemon that could use the move surf

22. Shen: King of the Mist

Going through it is more likely to happen since flying and surfing are probabaly out of the equation for our team at the moment

23. You can go through? Aw man I didn't know that

24. Shen: King of the Mist

Yeah but that's speculation on what our moves would be like. Ultimately, PK (possibly Blaze) and I would have to agree

25. Shen: King of the Mist

*moves. What our MOVES would be like.

26. Ok Lol, but what moves would you have to use for that dig maybe?

27. And if you dont have the right moves what would you do?

28. Shen: King of the Mist

There is already a passage through MT. Cronet. So there's really no need

29. Shen: King of the Mist

And if there's no alternative then I supose get creative and make your own path ^^ creativity is the key of RPing

30. If you dont end up having the right moves I think if have a good alternative

31. It would help you guys and myself

32. Shen: King of the Mist

Hmm I'll keep that in mind. We'll see when we get to that point, ok? :p

33. Ok cool, ill tell my idea when we all get to the mountain

34. Shen: King of the Mist

Okay great, nice to know your planning ahead :)

35. Yeah but in order for this to work we'd either all have to be at the mountain at the same exact time, so maybe we should discuss thiswith everyone else

36. Shen: King of the Mist

@PKEmerald what do you think of this? Since your a part of our team you have a say in how this will play out

37. So you ,PK, and Blaze are all leaving together?

38. Shen: King of the Mist

I have no idea what blaze is doing but PK and I are at least. Blaze possibly.