• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hello. So...I personally love the Sinnoh region and I decided to create an RP based around it. So a few rules...

1: I personally don't care about what Pokemon you use, however, something I recommend people to try in this RP is to have a few unique Pokemon. What I mean is to try and create a team of Pokemon you normally wouldn't use. Now... If you want a Pokemon that everyone loves and uses, go ahead. This is an adventure. Your adventure.

2: You can team up with others. Now... I don't want people taking over other peoples characters. So... if you decide to team up. Make sure to write enough story that it isn't about two sentences. But not too much that results in the other characters being controlled.

3: Now... Do you want to be a contest star? A trainer? or maybe something else. Go ahead. The main thing I want is for you to rite a story that if you go back from the start, you can see the adventure.

4: This is the big one, Your character. Now for characters... One main character for everyone. Any other characters are side characters that are their to progress the story... (Or funny humor) But just make sure that it follows the character's personality.

For the character creation sheet...

Name:
Family:
Home:
Starter Pokemon:
Personality:
Future Team (May contain more then six. But don't try to put too many):
Badges/Contest Ribbons (Edit during adventure/remove if not going for any):
Other (Any unique or interesting facts):
Appearance (You can summarize or post picture. Or like me, have it as your Profile Pic):

Role play will be at this link after enough people join: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-sinnoh-adventures.18054/

Hope to get replies by those who want to start a new adventure!
This has been a P.S.A Discussion

-PK

Last edited by a moderator:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Realized I need to put my characters bio...

Name: Paeon Kanestu (PK)

Goal: Pokemon Caretaker

Family: Lithia(Trainer), Strata(Contest Star), and Tropae (Breeder)

Home: Twinleaf Town

Starter Pokemon: Beldum

Personality: PK is a funny and lovable goofball. Pokemon Caretakers are those who are willing to be the best they can be to help Pokemon be the best they can be... PK is close to that. PK is a scaredymeowth... he and Beldum... are easily afraid. Well, that is until they get serious. When a Pokemon or person is in danger, PK and Beldum are their to help. (Imagine Pokemon Shaggy and Scoobydoo)

Future Team: Metagross, Seaking, Simisage, Flareon, Mightyena, Rotom-Fan (Going to have many fun stories with these guys)

Badges/Contest Ribbons: Not Going for them.

Other: PK's Beldum has an extreme fear of fire types, mainly Houndoom, due to an incident when they were younger. It caused PK to have a semi-fake right arm.

Appearance: Profile Picture

Hope to see others soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
Name: Alex Wright
Goal: Become Frontier Brain.
Family: Rebecca (Mother, in Johto)
Home: Violet Town, Johto
Starter Pokemon: Turtwig
Personality: Intelligent, shy and quiet, but if you become friends with him he will never be silent.
Future Team:
- Torterra
- Zangoose
- Armaldo
- Honchkrow
- ¿?
- ¿?
Badges:
- Coal
- Forest
- /
- /
- /
- /
- /
- /
Other:
He likes to combine attacks to create his own.
Appearance:
rpalex.JPG

(subject to changes)

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Shen
Goal: To replace Fantina as the ghost type gym leader of Hearthome, and hopefully become a part of the elite four.
Family: Fantina (aunt) morty, ghost gym leader of the johto region (cousin)
Home: Hearthome city
Starter Pokemon: Sableye, male. Met when they were toddlers.
Personality: Mischevious and cunning, Shn reaches for the stars and likes to push the odds of what he can do. He is highly curious and tends to look into every nook and cranny he finds. He also is brave, but doesn't mean he can't have 'fun' in the mean time.
Future Team (May contain more then six. But don't try to put too many): Sableye (the others may become spoilers, would be exciting to find them as we went along)
Badges/Contest Ribbons (Edit during adventure/remove if not going for any): Non yet
Other (Any unique or interesting facts): Has a habit of stealing. When in a battle, he uses code names for tactics and moves to make his tactics seems hard to predict.
Appearance: a dark hoodie with a purple short sleeved shirt under it. He has black pants as well with a purple scarf given by Fantina for his journey. It is said to 'bring luck given by the spirits'

Last edited:
Name: Helena Vee
Goal: To become the champion of the Sinnoh region
Family: Elias (Brother, currently in Unova), Catherine and Thomas (Parents, with her in Twinleaf Town)
Home: New Bark Town, Johto.
Starter Pokemon: Axew (present from her brother, shiny if allowed), Chimchar (Chosen starter for the journey)
Personality: She is a strong trainer, but is still underestimated because of her gender. Her brother trained her well, and she's a very smart trainer. She hates losing, but cares a lot for every Pokémon.
Future Team: Haxorus, Infernape, Rampardos, Espeon. (Two last ones will be a surprise)
Badges/Contest Ribbons: She has the badges from the Johto region.
Other: Her brother Elias has all the badges from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, He's currently in Unova, and regularly calls her. Her Axew was caught by him in a premier ball, her favorite Pokéball. She also had an interest for contest as a child, but was forced out of it by Elias.
Appearance: She's quite tall, with bright blue eyes and long black hair past her shoulders. She's wearing a white sweater, with black jeans and boots underneath. She's carrying a black purse for her stuff.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
For the do to start, start when you want. I really want a max of 7 or 8 people, but yeah.

Currently in:
PKEmerald (Me)
GreenShedinja
Shen: The Ghost Gym Leader
Blxckwolf

So yeah, start you adventure whenever you're ready

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Nah, it's alright Shen. I want this role play to literally be an adventure. Something that when it's finished, we can look back and see the journey our characters had.

Personally, I'm going to write my posts as if they were episodes of the anime... minus the ash and friends.

So yeah. The adventure is all yours. Do what you want to do.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Are you kidding? Mine might be more blocked, but it's a longer then yout's. Also... who said long posts are bad things? You want to write a lot, go ahead.

This is literally a Role play where it's more about you having an adventure that you want. So yeah. It wasn't too long.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Thanks! Also yeah. I'm going to do the same. While it's fun to write, gotta let the others start their adventures as well.
Also, your post was really good. I always love it when less used characters with the games get more time to shine. Usually it's all about the rivals and champion. It's good for the gym leaders to get the attention they deserve.

Oh yeah I totally agree, and thanks! :D the minor characters and gym leaders are people too and I think they should be treated like the status they are. And I think this roleplay is a great chance to elaborate on the minor characters you can't exactly explore upon in the games

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
And that's it. One of the reasons why I wanted to make a Role play. So many times I've seen characters and stories limited. Here, I hope for everyone to have their own original tales. Something for them to create.

But still, this gives us a chance to create mini plotlines with the gym leaders and side characters. We can make them real characters and not the npc's stuck in the games. The closest thing I can think of the gym leaders as their characters is in gen 5. An then they went back to "look at the npc" mode again. So yeah, Fun times to come!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
What? Oh no, you can. In rule 2 it says how you can meet up and even join others on their adventures, I just don't want people taking over other people characters. What I mean is that your character is yours and yours alone. They aren't like the side characters that we can use to progress the story. It's all about making the most the adventure with your character

Teaming up and meeting others is all up to you

Name: Tyler Hale

Goal:
To learn more about the Pokemon world and possibly to collect gym badges.

Family:
He was an only child, but had a mother and a father.

Home:
Jubilife City, Sinnoh

Starter Pokemon:
Munchlax (Teddy)

Personality:
Tyler is a rather amiable person. He is always willing to start a conversation and make a new friend. However, he is also extremely naive and it often gets him into arguments and other bad situations. He can also be rather conceited, although he doesn't notice it himself. He can mostly be found taking naps in the middle of the day or eating, as those are his two favorite things to do. Although his sleeping habits may portray laziness, when given the proper motivation, he can be an extremely hard worker. He is also, relatively intelligent, which helps him take a logical approach to situations.

Future Team:
Snorlax, Flygon, Butterfree, Soodowoodo, Togekiss, Mamoswine (Probably going to change to weaker Pokemon)

Badges/Contest Ribbons:
None.

Other:
Nope.

Appearance:
Extremely tall and broad, Tyler stands at about 6 feet 4 inches. He has a mess of brown hair on his head that he attempts to keep "spiked-up" along with brown eyes. He is relatively fit from years of playing sports, but also walks with a slight gimp because of a knee injury he suffered a number of years ago, which also causes him slight discomfort at times. For the most part, he wears brand names, usually sporting a pair of tan chinos along with a dark-colored button-down shirt and a pair of clean white sneakers. He carries many, if not all of his items in a beat up, sporty, black backpack.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Welcome to the Role Play Kumquats! So that makes 5 people so far.

1. PKEmerald
2. GreenShedinja
3. Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
4. Blxckwolf
5. Kumquats

So either 2 or 3 more before I make this Private. Also Kumquats,you can start your story whenever. Have Fun

Name:Luke Diamond
Goal:To learn more about each Pokemon more than the Pokedex knows
Family:Mother (Father divorced mother)
Home:Apartment in Jubilife City
Starter Pokemon:Chimchar (Male)
Personality:Sees things people don't, very eager to learn new things, caring, goofy, and has a great moral.
Future Team:Chimchar, Staraptor, Roserade, Buizel, Luxray, Mamoswine
Badges/Contest Ribbons:None as of now
Other: Has a pokedex that only has the pokemon, he creates the entries.
Appearance:White undershirt with a blue jacket over it, khaki pants, red scarf, hiking boots, and a brown leather messenger bag.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
1. PKEmerald
2. GreenShedinja
4. Blxckwolf
5. Kumquats
6. Gramthepokemontrainer11
7. BlueTRD

So... Is this going to be it or should I wait for one more?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
I'll wait, but if no one else joins in the next 2 hours, I'm going to have to close it up. No trying to sound rude or anything, it's just that I want to close up the role play before I leave tonight

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yep... Its Offical. The people in the role play are...

1. PKEmerald
2. GreenShedinja
4. Blxckwolf
5. Kumquats
6. Gramthepokemontrainer11
7. BlueTRD

Going to change both threads to private now.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
ThePokemonTrainerGram!11 has evidently learned nothing from their extended RP forum restriction and - given the fact that they were warned that if they step out of line again their RP forum privileges shall be revoked permanently - welp, that happened.

TL;dr they're not in this thread anymore and their posts have been removed.

Would you guys mind if I hopped in and filled the spot? I'm very interested and have been waiting for a new Sinnoh roleplay to make an appearance!

Ohhh nice! :D I like it when there's people actually interested and devoted to it. I'm all for it, but you have to get permission from PK. But I'd write a bio first

True! I'll just drop one off here just in case, to save time.

Name: Judah Hall

Goal:
To become Sinnoh's Top Contest Coordinator

Family:
A mother, who is a Pokemon Breeder, and a Father who is a businessman. One younger brother.

Home:
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Starter Pokemon:
Glaceon

Personality:
Wes is definitely a showman - finding himself most comfortable and enthusiastic on stage showing off the skills of his Pokemon. His goal in life to become famous Coordinator through Contests, as he finds that he loves to entertain people and make them smile. He is a supportive friend, and will always have your back - and also has a spirit of spunk, being more willing to battle than most other Coordinators. However, along with a fiery spirit comes a stubborn, "my-way-or-the-highway" mindset.

Future Team:
Glaceon♀, Delcatty♀, Plusle♂, Mismagius♀, Breloom♂, Beautifly♂

Contest Ribbons:

Appearance:
(Profile Picture) Average height of 5'7, and skinny build. Has deep blue/sapphire eyes, and light sandy blonde hair.

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
1. PKEmerald
2. GreenShedinja
4. Blxckwolf
5. Kumquats
6. BlueTRD
7. Platinum_

Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but welcome to the role play!

That was a really good submission you sent in PkEmerald, I really liked how you structured it, especially before the fight showing the levels of the combatants and everything. I see your characters is also (kinda) evolving with beldum, I enjoyed it ^^