• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Hmm... As I said to people before, most likely it'll be later in the story when PK gets the courage to talk to people. He's... still not their yet.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Though manbat I suggest you read all that's happened until this point so you can grasp where evryone is and their characters so you can get a feel for what's going on

While I enjoy the fact that it's long, and that your characters seem defined, there are a ton of spelling errors and such, and no punctuation at all. Like no periods nor commas. But if I look past that, it's an interesting bit. I was also very confused at the zen headbutt part

Well there's still is not punctuation, and now sentences are cut off and characters are saying their actions. And I was confused not by zen headbutt being learned, but how the sentence is structured in the zen headbutt scene

Use finger wag lol. This one was pretty creative, and actually the first one to feature team galactic, nice. Seems like most of the people in the roleplay are now aquiring their first gym badges.

Ok, so since I joined late obviously alot has happened - so to save some time would anyone like to give me a quick run down of what is currently happening in the storyline and where you are all located?? :D

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
Well, i'm in Eterna City, i have one badge, my pokémon are:
- Grotle ♀ lv. 21
- Zangoose ♂ lv. 22
- Anorith ♂ lv. 19
- Murkrow ♀ lv. 19
(levels are just for give an idea)

It might be better to read it so you can get a good grasp of everyone's characters, Pokemon, and adventures so far. But right now for sake of time, I'm in the old chateau and my team:

Sableye,male. Lv. 25
Gastly, male. Lv. 21
Spiritomb. Lv. ???
Rotom, male. Lv. 23

And yes Shedninja, I stole your idea lol