• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Thanks. I was kinda stuck writing the one before that one on my phone... So I kind set it up as a cliffhanger. Then there was the fight. I want the fights my character has to be kinda like a fighting game/Pokemon battle.

So yeah, thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Haha, no. The Leaf Storm was from Metang using Confusion to send the leaves that fell from the trees. When Metang as a Beldum crashed through the trees, the leaves fell to the ground.

So, Metang and PK made a Leaf Storm by using Confusion and collateral damage.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think leaf storm is an extremely powerful move, I think in game over 2x as powerful as confusion, so I think that may be a tad OP lol. Maybe magical leaf might be more fitting?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Sure, you can join Manbat99, just need a bio and you'll be the final person to join the rp. Also yeah, I'll change it from Leaf Storm to Magical Leaf. I just went with the first move that came to mind.

Name: Blaze

Goal: to just chill enjoy his journey and see what happens

Family: Winston (trainer) John (profesor) Amy (ironwelder

Home: jubilife city, sinnoh

Starter Pokemon: Munchlax (can it talk and wear shades)

Personality: Funny, Chill, Loves fire, strong

Future Team :does not know

Badges/Contest Ribbons : none

Other (Any unique or interesting facts): scorch mark on back from a magmar, his starter always wears shades

Last edited:

Interesting, you might be able to interact with the other trainers around that area. Like the 'style' of your character lol. And I don't know, as long as PK is ok with it then I suppose I am

I don't know, most people started in twin leaf town, just one route away from that city. So they can get there pretty quick if they haven't already. Except me, I started in Hearthome city

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Personally, as long as you have a good backstory as to how Munchlax can talk, (Like Meowth in the anime), then sure. Go ahead. What I really want to see maybe a bit more information on your character's personality. That's just me though.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yep. This Role play doesn't have that many rules... just no taking over other peoples characters really. Heck, I really don't care if people decide to have teams of uber tier pokemon or whatever. It's all for fun really.

so one day munchlax was well a pokemon in streets of jubilicity starving and all the places would never give him food so one day he coplasped and he could not move so he had to crawl and he started to listen to what human said and he learned and listen then one day he understood them clearly but never had a nough food to live till a few day later he just yelled a word his first word was food so a boy walked up to him his name was blaze so blaze raised and tought him english till he understood and now there best friends for life never separated ever since that point in time

That's a pretty good backstory there, definitely fitting to why a munchlax would try to learn English. But Pk I just hope legends are off the table...right?

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Yeah, just make sure to include it within the role play. You can put it in your first post on the role play or maybe later on down the road, up to you. Also... yeah... That's one of the things banned in role plays period. There are rules with legends in the actual rules on the site.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... For me it's usually when I get a chance. Since I still have school, I can't be on all the time, and the same is for work. So yeah... I usually get a chance everyday, so I get to see how things are going.