1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Paeon Kanetsu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Paeon Kanetsu

Paeon Kanetsu Previously Markus Daymo

Thanks. I was kinda stuck writing the one before that one on my phone... So I kind set it up as a cliffhanger. Then there was the fight. I want the fights my character has to be kinda like a fighting game/Pokemon battle.

So yeah, thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

2. Shen: King of the Mist

Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

Yeah it really gave off the feel. But I had one question, does me tang naturally know leaf storm? Because I was confused, I didn't know it could

3. Paeon Kanetsu

Haha, no. The Leaf Storm was from Metang using Confusion to send the leaves that fell from the trees. When Metang as a Beldum crashed through the trees, the leaves fell to the ground.

So, Metang and PK made a Leaf Storm by using Confusion and collateral damage.

4. Shen: King of the Mist

I think leaf storm is an extremely powerful move, I think in game over 2x as powerful as confusion, so I think that may be a tad OP lol. Maybe magical leaf might be more fitting?

5. Shuckle contary shell smash 8 times infestation is overpowered

6. Paeon Kanetsu

Sure, you can join Manbat99, just need a bio and you'll be the final person to join the rp. Also yeah, I'll change it from Leaf Storm to Magical Leaf. I just went with the first move that came to mind.

7. Shen: King of the Mist

Welcome Man bat99 :D alright thanks PK

8. Paeon Kanetsu

No, thank you for the better suggestion for a move

9. Name: Blaze

Goal: to just chill enjoy his journey and see what happens

Family: Winston (trainer) John (profesor) Amy (ironwelder

Home: jubilife city, sinnoh

Starter Pokemon: Munchlax (can it talk and wear shades)

Personality: Funny, Chill, Loves fire, strong

Future Team :does not know

Badges/Contest Ribbons : none

Other (Any unique or interesting facts): scorch mark on back from a magmar, his starter always wears shades

#50 Blaze: Internation POlice, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  10. i thought a talking munchlax would be funny and cool

11. Shen: King of the Mist

Interesting, you might be able to interact with the other trainers around that area. Like the 'style' of your character lol. And I don't know, as long as PK is ok with it then I suppose I am

12. why is that wear is everybody right now

13. Shen: King of the Mist

I don't know, most people started in twin leaf town, just one route away from that city. So they can get there pretty quick if they haven't already. Except me, I started in Hearthome city

14. Paeon Kanetsu

Personally, as long as you have a good backstory as to how Munchlax can talk, (Like Meowth in the anime), then sure. Go ahead. What I really want to see maybe a bit more information on your character's personality. That's just me though.

15. ok but i dont mined showing up in twin leaf it is just my home town nobody said i had to there right

16. Shen: King of the Mist

Yeah, that would be nice to have I agree.

17. Shen: King of the Mist

And no, your not restricted to where you start off. You can start off anywhere, that's where creativity came come in

18. Paeon Kanetsu

Yep. This Role play doesn't have that many rules... just no taking over other peoples characters really. Heck, I really don't care if people decide to have teams of uber tier pokemon or whatever. It's all for fun really.

19. so one day munchlax was well a pokemon in streets of jubilicity starving and all the places would never give him food so one day he coplasped and he could not move so he had to crawl and he started to listen to what human said and he learned and listen then one day he understood them clearly but never had a nough food to live till a few day later he just yelled a word his first word was food so a boy walked up to him his name was blaze so blaze raised and tought him english till he understood and now there best friends for life never separated ever since that point in time

20. Shen: King of the Mist

That's a pretty good backstory there, definitely fitting to why a munchlax would try to learn English. But Pk I just hope legends are off the table...right?

21. and blaze has a scorch mark because he made a magmar mad at the metal work and as he walk away it flamethrowered him in the back

22. me too i agree no legend or mythicals it just seem overpowered

23. Paeon Kanetsu

Yeah, just make sure to include it within the role play. You can put it in your first post on the role play or maybe later on down the road, up to you. Also... yeah... That's one of the things banned in role plays period. There are rules with legends in the actual rules on the site.

24. Paeon Kanetsu

So yeah... I think maybe have encounters with legends... but no legends on teams.

25. cool what times are the roleplay most active

26. Shen: King of the Mist

Events might be interesting, might have to keep that in mind. Okay, now that that's settled, looks like he's good to go.

27. Shen: King of the Mist

Hard to say, I'm available nearly 24/7 because it notifies me on my phone when someone replies on here

28. Paeon Kanetsu

Well... For me it's usually when I get a chance. Since I still have school, I can't be on all the time, and the same is for work. So yeah... I usually get a chance everyday, so I get to see how things are going.

29. ok so im not the only one with school cool

30. Shen: King of the Mist

I have real estate school, so technically I do too. But doesn't mean I can't shoot a quick text or two while I have free time lol.

31. Shen: King of the Mist

When are you usually on man bat?

32. Shen: King of the Mist

Okay that's good timing I suppose. Your free to write on the roleplay by the way

33. sinnoh is my favorite personally it was the first one ever

34. Shen: King of the Mist

It's the first I ever played too, my childhood Haha