• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Maskerin chuckled. "You don't have to if you don't want to but...Honey is now an ice-Fairy type due to evolving so...as the Kantoian one only stays a fire type but actually....may I go with you...there is a Pokemon I like to check out that I haven't gotten a hold of yet for a very long while..." She said giving a smile as Honey stood up walking over to Milo. "Ninetales!" She said smiling up at him. "Hehe, Honey does remember you that's for sure....and she is must stronger then when she was a Vulpix....but there is another thing..." She said seeing Honey raise her paws up to touch his chest licking his cheek.

Lavi shook her head. "I highly doubt it Pheonix...my feelings will always be with you..that I can assure you....because no other Delphox has like me the way you do...and you know the reason to that..." Lavi said. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Eh, I'm not sure if I'll ever go to Kanto though, it is pretty far," he pointed out, "It's possible, but not guaranteed," he said, kneeling down to accept the licks from Honey. Little Junior squeaks and backs away slightly from the larger pokemon, pushing against Milo's chest almost frightfully. But when the little baby saw how Milo was just so casually petting the ninetales regardless of the fact it seems to be tasting to see if he's good to eat, the little pokemon calms down a bit and uncertainly swatted at Honey's chest fur, which was the closest thing hanging towards him.
"There was another thing? What is it?" Milo asks as Maskerin trails off after saying how Honey is now stronger, "Don't leave me hanging now, I only got one hand to do so," he jokes, laughing as he bounces Little Junior lightly in his arms.

"Our delphox race is proud and wise, I doubt any of them will judge you so commonly. There will be some, but not all are bad, see, I'm here, aren't I? And I doubt I'm the only one." Phoenix replies.

Maskerin trailed off for the moment as she raised one finger up. "Ahahahah...it's a secret Milo...my friend...hehe...you are going to have to wait hehe but I can speak with Professor Kukui...since I got my Pokedex with him...so yeah...if you want we can go..." She said giving a smile as Honey wagged her tails as she raised her paw and lightly tickled Little Junior with her own paw on his stomach as she gently licked his head. "Ninetales!" She said.

Lavi looked away for the moment before approaching closer before raising her arm and moved the fur on it revealing multiple scars. "Not with a shiny they aren't...." She said softly looking to him. "That's why it is difficult to interact with Delphox my own species...due to my coloring..." She added sighing softly. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm, let wait until later, just in case the poachers are still there. No one is a perfect being, they can't just track them down just like that. I'll go see the professor tomorrow." He said "That does mean I have to stay for a while though..." he trails off. "Oh wait...how am I supposed to get home..." he pointed out. Little Junior squealed, laughing as he was being tickled. He didn't see the problem with poachers, nor does he know about them at all. He squealed, pawing at the Ninetales.

"That...." Phoenix trails off, "I won't argue with that, it's a good point." He said, "Nut trust me, there will be pokemons out there that'll like you, let's say, another shiny?"

Maskerin chuckled. "There is a spare room if you would like to sleep here for today....I really don't mind....I have plenty of space...so make yourself comfortable if you like...we can go in the morning to the Professors lab...and don't worry about Pheonix and Lavi, they will return on their own...so no need to worry..." She said giving a smile as Honey wagged her tails as she tickled the Mime Jr. as she used her nose to scoop up Little Junior as she had him slide down her back until her multiple tails caught his fall. "Ninetales!" Honey said before using her tails to lift him up to her head before sliding him back into Milo's arms.

Lavi let go of her fur hiding the scars again. "Your talking about Blue right? JC's shiny Umbreon...well she is different...she knows how to stand up for herself and even show other Pokemon not to mess with her and generally Umbreon's live alone in dark caves or dark places....there's only a 1 in 1000000000 chance that a Pokemon will be shiny...so I highly doubt there is a Fennekin out there that has the same coloring as me...."She adds as she approached closer to him reaching her head out to his cheek as she licked it gently ears lowering down a bit as her right paw touched the other side of his face. She closed her eyes before speaking. "It's.... difficult for me to get to the position I am now with...befriending...another Delphox my species...and getting this far to develop the relationship and fall for them...I don't want to deal with the pain...of being beat just to fit in..." She added. "I fear that part the most....but...you won't....hurt me like that...right?" She said as her paw started to tremble. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Oh, I can stay, sweet," he gave her a thumbs up, "hope I won't be of much trouble, you gotta close your door all the time though, I don't wanna accidently walk in on you changing." He told her, almost casually. "If Phoenix and Lavi stay out long I'll just go find them, poachers don't kidnap kids who don't have a pokemon on them right?" He hesitated, "Maybe, I won't bet on it."
Suddenly, Little Junior was scooped out of his hands, sliding down the back of the Ninetales. Though it was a harmless game, Milo freaks out, due to feeling all protective already.
"Don't hurt the little baby!" He frets, watching in pure horror as the Mime Jr laughs, bouncing around on Honey's tail before being launched back into his arms. He scutters clumsily, catching the baby with a frightful shriek, holding them close to his chest once more.
"Ah, give me a warning next time Honey," he pleads, kneeling down as his legs had just lost all its strength in his fright, "I thought I dropped him." He chuckles dryly, reaching forward and petting Honey on the head. Little Junior seems to be having fun though, giggling in Milo's arms and hugging Honey's snout as Milo pets her.

"I would never hurt you, my master had said to never do that to girls," Phoenix said, "men are to treat girls with respect, that's how society puts it," he points out. "If you can't find someone that'll like you as much as I do right now, then I won't find another mate. I made up my mind, until you find yourself someone, I shall remain alone like you. That way, none of us would move on too quick, and I'll still love you when we meet once more in the future."

Maskerin blushed shyly but gave a gentle smile. "Don't worry....I am very modest...Milo...so no need to worry friend hehe..." She said as she looked to how Milo collapsed to his knees on the floor after what Honey did to Little Junior. "Hehe...Honey is careful Milo....so...relax but... Honey...just warn him before doing that ok..." She told her as Honey nodded before gently licking Little Junior as she wagged her tails.

Lavi placed both paws on Pheonix, one on his shoulder and the other slightly lower to the chest. Her ears lowered down a bit as she moved to hug from behind. "Thank you Pheonix....." She said softly crying again. "Sorry....I'm such a mess..." She added remaining silent. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wahhhhh, I know she's very careful but I don't want to take any chances," he pouts, "I'll have a heart attack just thinking about what could happen, what if he wiggles away? He could suddenly learn psychic one day and hurt himself!" He exclaims, "Ahhhhhhhh, so stressful." He whines.
Little Junior bleeped happily as he reaches for his new sister, kicking his tiny legs out in joy. Milo just smiles and sighs, slumping. "I guess I'll just let him play for now, can't trap him in all his life." He said, placing the baby on the ground for him to go free. Little Junior immediately fell to the floor uselessly, not used to his legs. Milo freaks again and picks him up once more, checking him for injuries.
"Oh my god are you alright I'm so sorry baby I'll never drop you again I forgot you can't walk ack I'm such a bad father please forgive me-" he sucks in a deep breath and was about to continue his list of apologies before Kiki straight up smacks him across the mouth to shut him up. Little Junior only laughs, finding it fun.

He patted her hand, nodding slightly. "It's all right, we all have our moments sometimes, let's go in, our trainers must be waiting."

Maskerin looked to Milo. "Hey Milo....can Honey see Little Junior for the moment? I like to try something and see if it works...don't worry it's nothing that will harm him" she chuckled after Kiki smacked him as Key laughed. Honey wagged her tails knowing what Maskerin was talking about as she barked in excitement sitting down paiently waiting for Milo to hand him to her.

Lavi let go of him as she just gave a gentle smile. "Right...we should...it's dangerous to be out here when other poachers may be around..." She said as she grasped his paw gently leading him back inside. "You know Pheonix....don't tell Maskerin I told you this even though she can't understand us...Maskerin has very strong feelings towards Milo like she sees him more then a friend but....she is very shy to even say that she does...but she doesn't know if he loves her the same way so...would tell him when they part ways...because she herself doesn't even know how he would react to it.....just keep quiet at what I told you...I just want her to see if she can tell him on her own...ok" she said.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Huuuuuuuh," Milo seems reluctant in obeying her, not knowing if he should do so or not. "Alright then..." he said, placing Little Junior down again, this time letting him sit.
"Please don't do anything risky..."

Phoenix blinks, a bit shocked. "Wait," he barks, "Maskerin had feeling for my trainer? I know they're close but...for that it happen it's-" he paused, "I don't know if my master feels the same about her, he's always so indifferent about woman, maybe he's gay." He guesses, "But he doesn't pay attention to men either...so that couldn't be the case...but then what is..."

Lavi shook her head. "Why do you think she is going to do tell him once we part...that way...it will give him time to take in her words...that's why she hasn't said anything as her shyness gets in the way...but all men act differently to the feeling...maybe Milo is just...slow..." She said bring him inside.

Honey approached Little Junior as she raised her paw to grab the hand of him before helping him stand as her muzzle was close to him to grab just in case as she stepped back slowly showing him how to walk. Maskerin stood next to Milo now as she spoke. "Take a breathe and watch what Honey is actually doing.." she whispered as Sakuny and Sweetie sat down on the bed to watch the little one with a smile. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"My trainer is not slow- actually, yeah, he probably is." Phoenix corrected, nodding. "Half the times he don't even know the difference between a love letter and meeting forms." He explains. "Not that I'm saying he gets a lot, but when he does he gets the two confused." He said.
"And what in the world-" he stops, staring slack jawed at Little Junior, the newborn baby who was waddling desperately to get close to Honey, who was still walking faster than the little guy can keep up due to his small legs.
"When did this thing get in here-"

Milo took in several deep breaths, as if he couldn't breathe if he doesn't. His hands clasp nervously around his mouth as he watches his son walk out there, waddling clumsily.
"Ahhhhhhhh don't fall don't fall don't fall don't fall-" he ranted, shaking.

Lavi chuckled. "Geez...your slow just like him prince charming...but hey I can be slow sometimes in a blue moon...but-" her words were interrupted seeing the Mime Jr. as she smiled gently. "Aw....how cute he is..." She said wagging her tail a bit as she approached closer.

Maskerin chuckled. "Calm down Milo....just trust Honey...ok..she is only teaching him so it's only natural...for them to fall on the first try..." She said holding onto his arm. Honey smiled wagging her tails as she reached her leg out and her paw to allow Little Junior to grasp it once he reached her but remained standing to catch him falling just in case. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo clasp his hands together, as if praying. "This situation is way much more scary than the poachers," he cries, "I'm not going to survive this." He groans. Little Junior clasp as Honey's paw, slipping off then clutching it tightly. He squeaks in triumph before turning proudly towards his father, waddling over, wanting to impress him further. Once he reaches him, he stumbles and grabs Milo's knees to keep balance. He looks up, bleeping happily.
Milo gasp, acting all dramatic likes squealing school girls and he held Little Junior up by the armpit.
"Did you see that Maskerin? My baby is walking. He's walking!" He exclaims, acting like a proud mother. "I'm sorry, our baby. Our baby is walking!"
Phoenix stood to the side, confused on the matter. Since when was Milo a father?

Maskerin chuckled. "Aw...I knew that would work....Honey is a very good tutor for walking little ones..." She said gently tickling his stomach as Honey barked a bit wagging her tails spinning in a circle.

Lavi glanced to Pheonix. "Why do you look so surprised Pheonix, it's just a Mime Jr. that hatched from the egg he was holding...don't you remember....slow like always..." She sighed but gave a chuckle. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo wipes aside a comical tears of joy, weeping playfully at the success of his child. "I'm so proud, look at him Maskerin, you've already taught him how to walk. What did I say, you're totally going to be a good mother." He praises. Little Junior agrees, bleeping as he was being tickled.

"Wait, that's the pokemon that hatched from the egg? I thought it'd be an espurr..." Phoenix said, "Guess not..."

Maskerin chuckled. "Well...Honey taught him not me...so she is mostly the mother to him hehe but she doesn't seem to mind though which is ok..." She said as Honey scooped up Little Junior again with her nose before making him slide down her back again to her tails as she moved her tails up and down to have him bounce on them. "Hehe cute..." She said giving a smile.

Lavi chuckled. "Well...we don't exactly know what is inside the egg if it's from a different Pokemon so be happy with him will you?" She said licking his cheek. @Willow Tree

She looked to Clint. "You should lead the way Clint since I don't where this cafe is" she said to him as Gem kept pace with his own Flygon fist tapping his arm giving a smile. @Clite of Dragonbow

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yes...very cute," Milo agrees, making a sound like wheezing as he watches Little Junior bounce, "ahhhhhhh, don't drop him-" he frets again. Kiki sighs and shook his head exasperatedly. It was clear now his trainer has gotten to get use to the fact Honey would be playing with Little Junior quite a lot and this will be the things they'll be doing. If he doesn't accept the fact they're like this, then Milo might just actually get a heart attack.

"Ehhhhh, I don't know, I'm not exactly disappointed but not happy either. He looks weak," Phoenix said, "but that is to be expected from a newborn so I won't snip too much on that." He told her, nuzzling her snout a bit as she licks him. "As long as my trainer likes him, then I'm fine."

Maskerin chuckled. "Calm down Milo....she is not going to drop him....trust Honey on this...she is having fun playing with him....even Kiki and Key understand this silly..." She said hugging him from behind chuckling. "I admire you Milo...hehe I always will..." She said shyly but kept a smile. Honey was having fun bouncing Little Junior on her tails smiling sweetly.

Lavi chuckled. "You will get use to it trust me...Honey hatched from an egg as well so I can kind of relate...but eventually I acted like a mother to her since I love being a motherly figure to newborns....weird huh?" She said shaking her head. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Throughout his entire worrying process, Milo was a bit caught off guard by the sudden hugging. Again, he's never ready when she does that.
"Ahhhhhhh, okay okay, I'll trust her." He stammers, petting Maskerin's hand.
"And what exactly is there to admire dearie? Shouldn't I be saying that?" He chuckles, "You're the impressive one here, looks at how many shiniest you own! Not to mention your talent, attitude, popularity, even the people you know are quite popular!" He listed. "The only thing I've ever done for me to be admirable at all is knowing you, just look at how my side of fame went up! Not in a good way though, it's mostly the boys who know me," he chokes with laughter at that one. "With no good intentions either haha," he laughs. "One came up to me just a few weeks ago with pepper spray, it was the closest to death I've ever gotten besides today." He jokes.

"Does that mean I have to be a dad now? Milo already took that role so I guess brother is the farthest I get." Phoenix said, "You're going to assist in raising him right?"

Maskerin chuckled. "Come on Milo....to me your special in your very own way....ok never forget that....and if someone picks on you then....they have to go through me and Lavi...hehe...you can count on it that I will defend you" she said giving a shy smile to him as Missy hugged Milo as well. "Even Missy agrees hehe.."she added.

Lavi chuckled. "Well...sure I'll be the sister of him if that's what you want....I don't mind at all..." She said. "Your hopeless you know that..." She added. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, heeeeeey~" he playfully swatted her on the arm, "I already said I'll protect you, since when did the tables turn?" He laughs, "Me, a tall man of 6'0 with absolutely no athletic skills to the infinite degree hiding behind a woman of lavishing beauty. Sounds about right." He jokes. "I'd be the laughingstock of the whole school if that were to go out. Not that I meant any harm to you darling." He giggles.

"Am not," Phoenix insisted, "I am perfectly useful, not hopeless at all," he pouts, "I'd say apart from Ditti, I'm the strongest one Milo has, Kiki is terribly unreliable." He said.
The Keychain whipped their head to face the delphox, screeching in complaint, huffing at the insult. But he doesn't deny it so Phoenix's point was proven.

Maskerin chuckled. "Well...deal with it...because it is so unfair that...you try to protect me...when I can do it in return!" She said holding him tighter. "Bow to me servant!" She joked chuckling. "I'm kidding...hehe...either way....I will do it weather you like it....or not!" She said trying to act brave.

Lavi laughed. "Is that sarcasm I hear or were you serious?" She joked lightly punching his shoulder. "I don't think Kiki is that bad but yeah...defenses aren't really great if he doesn't have bad moves..." She shrugged. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo laughs as she held him tighter, obviously amused with her little speech. He bends slightly at the waist, so he can breathe a little easier.
"Milady, how shall thou bow to your highness when thee has thy hands clasp quite tightly around thy waist." He replies with a joking tone, turning his head slightly to grin at her.
"Guess there's no stopping you once you had your mind set, huh." He said, "Fine fine, I'll have a little bodyguard, wouldn't hurt now would it?" He chirps.

"Sarcasm of course, I'll never insult my subordinate like that," he shot a smug expression at Kiki, "N-e-v-e-r." He mouthed at the Keychain for more depth.
Kiki grumbles, turning away with a huff.
"I wouldn't know how he does in real battle though, never got in one."

Clint and Serpent leaded the way to the cafe and enjoyed the view of the city from the sky. Clint was humming a song and after a short while, they reached the cafe. It wasn't something really amazing. Just a nice, warm cafe in the center of the city.

Serpent landed gently to not harm his trainer. Clint get off his pokemon back "Alright, here we are, JC"

Maskerin chuckled. "Yup so give up now while you have the chance friend because.....I will stick to it..." She said letting go of him as she stood next to him. "But, Honey is having fun with Little Junior....see" she said looking to Honey as she was bouncing Little Junior on her tails.

Lavi chuckled. "Alright sly fox, I was just checking if it was so your off the hook aren't you young Todd, I like to see how well you can impress me with your words young Todd" she teased chuckling. @Willow Tree

Gem landed gently as well as she let JC off as Blue followed after her. "Oh...this cafe looks nice enough" she said gently petting Gem's head as she gave a smile. "Get some air for now Gem until we return ok" she told her. "Flygon!("Alright JC, I will") she said giving a smile to her. "Well, shall we go in?" She asked him after approaching him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo sighs. "Of course you're going to stick with it, you do have a stubborn side after all." He laughs.
"Guess pokemons sometimes just naturally gets along with one another huh," he chuckles, pointing as Little Junior bounces childishly in Honey's tails. He flinches slightly as Little Junior went too close to the edge for comfort, but relaxs once he got thrown back. "They're having...a lot of fun huh," he chokes out, looking like he was just about ready to catch Little Junior if he were to fall.

"Impressing a lady isn't really my strong suit, even if it's mere talk," Phoenix admits, "Maybe one day,"

Maskerin chuckled. "Not really....at least...not as bad as JC's....hers is worse hehe..." She said. "It's called.... determination....I guess hehe" she laughed before seeing Honey lift Little Junior with her nose balancing him on it before walking up to Milo to hand him back to him as she wagged her tails.

Lavi chuckled. "I believe you can do it with words Pheonix, you just have to practice is all dear" she said touching his nose with her stick. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo bristled as Little Junior stood up, standing at the tip of Honey's nose, in danger of falling at any second. But Little Junior was made for these kind of things, and he stood perfectly without a single wobble, impressive enough for a newborn. But that did not comfort Milo in the least and it was not only until Little Junior was safely secure in his arms that he finally relaxed.
"Man, being a dad is hard already," he whines. "Ack, I have to get baby formula for this guy until he learns how to eat the food others eat," he grimaces, "it's going to be a hard blow to my budget when I take him to checkups." He points out.

"I've had my fair share of practice, I usually pick things up from my trainer," Phoenix answers, flinching back from the poke, a little startled.

Maskerin chuckled. "Making the formula is not that hard...at least not to me...I can always make the formula like I did with Honey when she was a newborn and look where she is now an Alolan Ninetales... beautiful...and strong hehe" she said looking to Honey. "Ninetales!" Honey said agreeing.

Lavi nodded. "I understand your point, I sometimes learn from Maskerin sometimes, since I get confused sometimes on things..." She said. "Also, why surprised?" She added chuckling. The door opened suddenly as Shadow and Mask walked in. "Oh Mask! Your back..." Maskerin said as she felt a pat on her head by Mask as he nodded. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Then I'll rely on you for the baby food now mom," he jokes. Little Junior claps his hand in agreement, swinging his legs joyfully, though he doesn't understand still.
"I'm in charge of taking you home now anyways, might as well get something out of it too." He laughs.
The laughs stops immediately as Mask walks in.
Milo meant no ill will towards Mask, he's a nice guy, and he didn't do anything in particular to make him scare if him either. It's just that Mask walk right into the part where Milo had claim he's going to be taking Maskerin home now, and if you're any male with a little sis, even the tiniest mishap can sound wrong in the ears of the older brother.
"Ah...hi Mask," he stammered almost shamefully. "You and the others dealt with.. the poachers...?" He asks.

"I just didn't expect the poke is all," Phoenix said, "wasn't ready for it."

Mask looked to Milo and nodded as Shadow spoke for him. "Yes we have Milo, they were arrested by Officer Jenny and the Pokemon inside were rescued so there's that" he said as Mask nodded. "Forgive my brother Milo....he is not much of a talker so...we have to speak for him...it's...once in a blue moon that he speaks...but just barely...he use to speak a lot but....things happened so....yeah..." Maskerin added giving a smile.

Lavi nodded. "Oh I see, my apologies on that dear" she answered as she looked to Shadow and Mask.
@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo just nod to the information given, smiling ever so slightly at the news.
"That's good to hear, good thing the other pokemons were saved too. Wow, you guys were really heroes today, the students would surely be talking about this tomorrow." He told them.
"And don't worry about not talking, pretty much everyone would be use to it by now even if it was weird."

Phoenix acknowledged her with a flick of his ears, signifying he heard her, but he remains silent to politely listen to what Shadow and Mask had to bring. He seems relief at the news the poachers were defeated and his tail wags a little.

"Serpent, you may join Gem, alright?" Clint said to his pokemon.
"Flyy~" answered Serpent and was flying around on the sky in the second.
"We shall.." said Clint, smiled to JC and opened the doors for her.
-
Cafe looked quite comfty inside, some of the tables were already taken by some pairs or families. Clint saw a table close to window, on the other side of that window was small Orchard, probably it belonged to cafe too, where pokemons were playing with each other.

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
Mask nodded as Shadow spoke for him. "Yes it is, the Pokemon were transferred to Professor Kukui to be better taken care of or so I heard but I don't think that will be a last of them so we have to be careful from here on out" Shadow warned as Sparkx nodded. Mask seemed to agree as he patted his sister's head.

Lavi flicked her ear to listen as well as Shadow was speaking for Mask. She didn't like the idea that it may not be the last of them so had to remain cautious. @Willow Tree

"Thank you"she said to Clint walking in first as he followed her. She saw how comfy the cafe was as she just gave a smile. "It's nice in here I must say but where do you like to sit?" She asked looking to him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ah...so there's still more out there maybe...?" He grimaces, "God...bad things never end huh..." he trails off.
"If only some kind of miracle will happen and stop all these, how nice would that be." He said, "Then again, it's just some nice fantasy we all have in our mind." He pointed out.
Phoenix whines and stood next to him, nudging his shoulder gently. Milo sighs and smiles, handing Little Junior to Phoenix.
"Have you met him yet? Isn't he adorable?" He laughs, changing the subject.
Phoenix hesitantly accepted the little kid,sniffing distastefully at the newborn.

Shadow nodded. "Unfortunately yes Milo.....unless we get to the leader of them then it stops...but we don't....so we are going to have to deal with it....but it is getting a bit late so I think we should call it a night....since we have class in the morning..." Shadow said.

Lavi saw the Mime Jr. as she smiled gently. "Aw how cute.." she said as she pulled out her stick and tied a rattle to it before shaking it above Little Junior. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Yeah, it is a bit late," Milo agrees. "Perhaps washing and going to bed would be a lovely ide- OH WAIT SHOOT, MY REPORT." He shrieked, standing up straight and tackled his bag, now devoid of the vulnerable egg. He rampages through it and took out a pile of papers, stacked up in a binder.
"Holy crap I didn't finish this side of it, go to sleep without me, goodnight!" he calls, scooping up his things and power walking into the room Maskerin had offered him. Kiki follows and beckons Phoenix and Ditti too, waiting for then patiently before politely closing the door.

Little Junior bleeped happily, waving his arms like and cat, trying to snatched at the stick, finding it interesting. Sadly, he didn't get to play for long, as Phoenix had to get him back with the others.
The Delphox dips his head at Lavi, signalling his goodbye.
"Must get going now Milady, I'll see you tomorrow." He said, walking after Kiki and Ditti, Little Junior in hand.

Shadow just chuckled as Mask managed a smile. "Well...I should go....good night guys" he said before walking out of the room leaving the building back home as Sparkx followed after him to get home on time. Shadow had been in thought recently as he started to walk home as Sparkx walked beside him. Maskerin waved goodbye to Milo as he left the room in a hurry before she sat down on the bed to finish her homework since she had already done the report for the class. Mask came to sit down on the bed as he removed his mask since his sister only knew the accident with his face as he watched her silently as Yami his shiny female Yamask floated over to rest on him.

Lavi nodded bowing her head. "You as well young Todd, sweet dreams and take care" she said watching Pheonix leave the room as she turned to Maskerin. @Willow Tree

Clint pointed at the table next to window "This table seems nice, don't you think?" he said and leaded her to take a sit. As they reached the table, they received the menus and Clint thought what to take. Some cookies with tea seemed nice... Or maybe just a coffee? He couldn't decide.
"What would you like to order, JC?" he asked her.