• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Delta went under the water as she made bubbles underneath urging Kingdra to follow and swim with her since she really enjoys swimming. Rosa was about to headbutt the ball gently back to Garchomp but something had fallen off the tree and hit her head becoming distracted as the ball hit her head causing a bit of a minor injury. "Serperior.....Ow..." She said eyes closed trying to regain herself from the hit as what hit her head was a couple of berries. Gem grabbed the flaming star and spun it until it collided together making a sparkling finish. "First trick completely!" Gem said. Blue nodded. "Sure, I don't mind being adventurous once in a while so don't worry I have a firm hold on your head" she responded smiling down at him.

She was taken back by Clint's response being silent for the moment. "Clint.....are you sure...that the girl you really like is me?" She asked wanting to make sure it was her he really liked. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I can't believe we have homework for French, Ricoa," Renee complained as she rested for a while at the park. The peace was disturbed, however, when she noticed newcomers land in the park. Sitting up quickly and quietly, she squinted to look at them. She gasped when she realized who they were and took out her phone.

"Oh my gosh, the President and some guy from the popu-kids? Crazy," she whispered to herself as her Swablu look at the pair with a confused gaze. "I have to share this with my friends," she said before taking a few pics and sending them to the group chat for the 'cool' kids.

Chat:
rkneecap: guys, look at this!
rkneecap sent a photo.

Kingdra dived underwater after Delta and swam next to her. As Rose got hit by the ball, Garchomp quickly run up to her to check, if she is okay. He noticed that one of the berries was Oran Berry, so he took it to gave it to her.
"It was truly great, Gem!!" said Serpent as he flew up to her.
"Alright" said Turtonator and he landes with his shell at the ground. 'Shell trap' exploded and both he and Blue in the seconds were in the air, looking at park from even bigger height than Gem and Serpent were flying.

"Y-yes.. Its you, JC.. And I am sure, I really, really like you" he said, truly embarrassed and extremly blushing. He tried to look her in the eyes.
@LunarSilvally

Delta used Hydro Pump to spray Kingdra with it as she chuckled giving a smile before giving the first playful chase giving a happy cry. Rosa shook her head a bit more before opening them seeing Garchomp had came right over to check on her. She noticed the object that had hit her head was an Oran berry. She blushed shyly but gave a smile to him as she reached a vine out to grab the berry before breaking in half giving the other half to Garchomp. "Serperior!" ("Thank you Garchomp") she replied eating the half of the Oran berry. Blue was amazed at the view on Turtonator's head as she smiled gently. "Umbre!("Wow, so amazing!") She said. Gem smiled. "Relieved you like it Serpent" Gem said.

She was silent for the moment because it had been a very long time that she had been in a relationship. Clint was a good person and she could see it. Maybe she could try it again and see how it goes. "It's been a long while since I received a confession like this....but...maybe I can try again with you...but you have to promise me something and it needs to be honest...." She said looking to him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra was a bit shocked as he received a hydro pump in the face, but smiled back to Delta and joyfully tried to run away from her. Garchomp smiled to Rosa "No problem, Rosa" He cut his half in another half and gave it to her, after eating small piece of his berry "You should eat more to regenerate a bit after the hit" he said and smiled.
"Hey Gem... Maybe let's try to make trick together" Serpent said to her.
Turtonator simply smiled "Its not everything" he turned his head and used flamethrower to accelerate in the air "Clint thought me, how to do this"

Clint was a bit nervous.. But he was also ready to make for her his promise. He simply noded and said "What do you want from me to promise for you?" he asked with soft voice.
@LunarSilvally

Delta smiled as she made bubbles before using her flipper to hit the bubbles at Kingdra playfully. Rosa looked up to Garchomp and smiled gently. "Yes, I think that's for the best for now before continuing to play again" Rosa said as she looked up to see a tree with Pecha berries as she used both of her vines to grab two of them before handing one to Garchomp. Rosa took a bite of the Pecha berry enjoying the sweetness of it as she smiled. She looked to Garchomp again before using her vine to poke his nose. "Got your nose at least" she chuckled. Gem looked to Serpent giving a smile. "Sure we can do a trick together, what do you have in mind?" She asked him as she landed on the ground again. Blue smiled. "Whoa that is pretty cool, you want to see what JC taught me?" She said looking to him.

She leaned forward a bit before speaking. "To not betray my trust....and hurt me emotionally...because I experienced it once before...if you can promise me not to do that to me and betray me...then I will accept your feelings...?" She asked not looking at him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra turned to Delta's bubbles and send his own by bubble beam.. He tried not to use too much power on it. And bubbles hit each other. Garchomp thanked for pecha berry and ate it, then he blushed as his nose was poked..."Would you mind.. To give me back my nose?"
"Instead of sending dragon pulse, I will send Draco meteor and you will use your Flamethrower.. And then something for big finale" said Serpent, smile didn't left his face.

Turtonator placed Blue on the ground as they landed "Yhm.. I would really want to see"

"I promise to you, JC! I would never batrey you.. I won't let you feel such a pain again" he answered to her, he tried to catch her eyes with his.

@LunarSilvally

Delta used her tail to juggle the bubbles before flipping it to her nose showing Kingdra her watering skills with a smile. Rosa smiled but chuckled. "I didn't actually "take" your nose Garchomp it was a game but ok" she answered touching his nose again with one of her vines. "Can you smell now Garchomp hehe" she chuckled to herself. Gem smiled. "Sure we can do that Serpent, I already know how to finish this" she said waiting for Serpent's move.

She raised her hand up to touch Clint's head giving a gentle smile. "I can sense your honesty and commitment....so...just this once I will try s second time since it has been a long while since I got into a relationship again..." She said gently but managed a gentle smile. "I'm counting of you Clint....don't screw it..." She added. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra watched really impressed at Delta's skills "Amazing"
Garchomp chuckled too "I knew this" then with a happy voice said "Thanks.. It would be a sad world, if I couldn't smell anything"
"Alright" said Serpent and shot his draco meteor that severed into a lot of missiles that was on the sky, slowly falling down.

"I received a great chance, JC... And I won't screw it.. I would really like to.. Well, you know.." told her Clint shyly and gently grabbed with his hand, the hand that she raised to his hand.

Delta smiled. "Why thank you Kingdra, I was....well made to do this so it is only naturally that I learned this quickly" Delta said before swimming over to him as she went behind him before facing her head to the Kingdra. "I like to see what you can do, I think it would be interesting to me" she added giving a smile. Rosa chuckled as she smiled sweetly. "You need your nose Garchomp so I gave it to you" she said as she suddenly noticed a group of Snivy and Servine in a group with each other approach her. "Your a Serperior aren't you?" Asked one of the Snivy's. "Yes I am, your final evolution actually...what do you ask?" She asked. "Well, it's pretty cool to see the Final evolution of Snivy so that's why we train hard to evolve into one" said the Snivy. "I see...you will get there eventually...with hard work" she explained. The female Servine of the bunch noticed Garchomp as she gave a smirky grin. "Is this Garchomp your relationship partner perhaps" she said causing Rosa to blush instantly. "N-No....he is just a great friend of mine that I was playing with until...we took a break...don't say thing's like that...it's embarrassing..." She denied quickly. "Well....if that's the case....then....girls Snivy jump attack!" She said as all the female snivy's went to at Garchomp. "Girls...be gentle with him...he is not hurting me at the slightest bit..." She said but gave a small laugh afterwards as the Male Snivy and Servine's rested on her back while one claimed her head. "Males I am guessing....so embarrassing..." She said gently as her blush didn't fade due to the scene happening right now. Gem used Flamethrower at the Draco Meteor hitting the rocks before using Dragon pulse to give a better finish which it did creating a firework scene in the end. "Perfection!" Gem said.

She gave another gentle smile as he grasped her hand that she had placed on his head which was bandages securely. "Careful now...this hand as been through worse along with the other one...the bandages around it is proof of that" she advised as part of the bandage wrapped around her thumb to hold it in place. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra noded and began rain dance. The rain fell at the pool and Kingdra used ice beam. Snowflakes fell now from sky, rain stopped, on the sky was now little rainbow and one of the snowflakes fell at Delta's nose.
Garchomp blushed extremly as he heard 'relationship partner'. "I... We... I mean..." Rosa told them about them not being partners.. But blush didn't left his face. Then he got attacked by girls. "Now, now.. If you comtinue, I may..." he didn't end as he fell at the ground, but before that.. He fell in the way that they wouldn't be hurt, all Snivies landed on him, instead on the ground. "Are you okay?" he turned his head to Rosa "Don't worry Rosa... They are just playing.. Right?" Garchomp looked to the Servine on her head.
"Well, we make quite a duet, don't you think" said Serpent and smiled to Gem.

"Oh.. Gonna be careful then" he said and tried not to harm her. "How you get those?" he asked looking at her bandaged hands, he looked a bit worried, as he really didn't want to hurt her hand by accident.

@LunarSilvally

Delta's eyes were lit amazed as she felt one of the snowflakes touch her nose as she had her head popped out of the water. She saw the aftereffect of the moves with a rainbow. "So cool Kingdra, like a coordinating finish" she answered giving a smile. Rosa blushed shyly closing her eyes as she lowered her body to the ground due to the weight of the Snivies and Servine's. "Y-yes....they are just playing Garchomp....this is...so embarrassing...but are you alright?" She asked using her vines to take the Snivy girls off him while using the other one for the boys. "Hehe...why did you fall like that....they don't weight that much to make you fall unless....it's a huge pile" she chuckled. "But....maybe I am join the fun..." She said as she slithered to him before laying on top of him. "Now....your down Garchomp...hehehaha" she laughed enjoying herself as the first and second stages of her evolution make a pile on Garchomp. Gem smiled. "Of course, Serpent I believe it's a chance" Gem said.

She looked to the direction watching her Pokemon play with this as she folded her hands together with her fingers. "It's all in the past on how I got these bandages that even I have a hard time telling the story on it but what I can tell you is that....it is not a very pleasant story to talk about....but what I can tell you is that it started with my first relationship...." She closed her eyes as she was only feeling the wind touch her as her bang was being lifted only for the moment along with her hair before falling back in place. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra smiled and made a happy cry "Thank you!! It is my second time that I tried something like this"
"Heh.. Is that really so fun? You really want to be on top? " asked Garchomp "You think that I wouldn't lift you and them, Rosa? Well.. If I am really that soft.. Then you all can stay.. I am too lazy to stand up.."
Serpent gave Gem a big smile and then look at everyone "It is such a great sigh to see everyone playing together.. Hmm.. Have an idea, what we could play too?"
Turtonator sat down on the ground and waited for blue to perform something, she wanted to show him.

As their pokemon played together, Clint gave a warm smile in their direction, then he turned to JC as wind lift her bang and he could see her entire face... So beautiful..
He gave her a soft smile "Okay.. Don't tell me, if you don't want to.. I will wait for it, if you ever will be willing and ready to.."

@LunarSilvally

Delta used her flippers to clap for Kingdra's performance. "That's really good, did you practice this on your own a lot" she asked him. Rosa blushed shyly but gave a small chuckle. "No...we are just playing Garchomp....don't embarrass me any further...a lady can't hold her blush for too long or she will stutter..." Rosa said glancing away shyly. Gem smiled. "Hm, I don't have anything in mind at the moment but...do you?" Gem said. Blue faced Turtonator before shooting four Shadow balls in the air as she activated Psychic having them hover before leaping up as her tail lit white as she used Hyper beam to make a zigzag line through the Shadow balls before using Iron tail to hit them and the Hyper beam to finish it off before doing a flip to land on the ground as the combined moves created a ray of colorful light. "What did you think Turtonator?" She asked him.

She smiled gently. "Thanks for understanding...it's just there is a lot of things I lost and almost lost due to past experiences...more then I can keep up with...like...my right eye..." She added remaining silent. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I did, Thank you.. I am happy that you liked it" said Kingdra.
Turtonator smiled "It was brilliant Blue.. If I didn't have so short hands, I would clap for you"
Garchomp gave a sweet smile to Rosa "Sorry.. Mind to get off me now... I kinda.. Want to breath too"
Serpent thought for a while "I may have an idea.. But we need to be higher in the sky.. To not disturb anyone"

"Your right eye..." he repeated after her.. But didn't want to continue the topic, if she didn't wanted to. "Seems that they still play" he glanced and saw ice cream parlor. "Would you want some?" he asked her as he pointed at it.

@LunarSilvally

Delta smiled. "Maybe we can train together sometime, if you want Kingdra, I don't mind since we both are really good at this" she smiled as she squirted water at him. Blue chuckled. "Thank you but it is alright really, but is it actually true if anyone even Pokemon touch your shell spikes it will explode?" She asked looking to him. Rosa blushed shyly but gave a gentle smile. "Oh sure...my apologies..." She said sliding off of him before using her vines to push all the Snivy's and Servine's off of him. "Let him breath guys....he has lungs you know..." She added telling them as they seemed to obey her for some reason.

She looked to the ice cream parlor before back at him. "Sure I don't mind one but I am paying this time since you paid for my meal no arguments" she said tapping his nose before standing up. "It's good that they are enjoying themselves, it's not good to be in a Luxury ball all the time" she said before walking with him to the ice cream parlor. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I would really like to-.." Kingdra started and didn't end as he git hit by the water, he chuckled and splashed water back at Delta.
"Yhm.. I used that in fact to shot into the sky with you, but untill I don't use shell trap. My shell is safe to get on for a while" said Turtonator.
Garchomp stood up and smiled softly to Rosa "Thank you! I wonder, if we met Gibles and Gabites.. If they could listen to me in similar way, that they listen to you" said Garchomp, and thought for a while.
Serpent flew up high to the sky and reached the clouds "Hey, Gem! Join me, it will be fun"

"Fine, you will be the one paying this time" he said and puffed his cheeks, but he quickly get back to sweet smile as she tapped his nose. "Well, I can understand them.. I wouldn't like to sit in the small ball for too long either. I sometimes wondered, how pokeball looked inside.. What kind of ice cream do you want?" he asked her.

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
Delta chuckled splashing water back to back with Kingdra. "Sorry had to do it...it was fun to splash you Kingdra" she said spraying a Hydro Pump in the air before it feel like rain drop on them. "Oh I see because...I wanted to do this...". Blue leaped up on Turtonator's shoulders before balancing on one of the spikes examing it in all angles curiously. Rosa smiled. "I think there might be and probably will listen to you" she said using one of her vines to pat his head. Blade the Absol looked at the Dragonite asking if she can practice moves with her for fun.

She thought for the moment. "Hm? Cookies and Cream is one of my best favors but also vanilla" she said. "What is it that you want?" She asked looking to him wallet in hand. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra smiled softly as they splashed back to back with each other. "It's no problem, Delta"
Garchomp blushed as Rosa pat his head "Yhm..." he noded and gave her made a wide smile.
Turtonator chuckled and sat as Blue examined his spikes "Remember, you still need to be careful"
Dragonite smiled gently at Blade and she said "Of course I can! What would you like to practice, Blade?"

"Chocolate, Vanilla.. Hmm, I don't have a favourite, I like many different flawours.. But I would really like chocolate today" he said with almost innocent, child voice.

-
Ophelia was on her phone as she saw interesting photo... Her brother with JC and she made a message.
Opiomina-Oh, so my litte bro was brave enough to tell her about his feelings? UwU

@LunarSilvally, @litleocub

Renee kept on videoing and taking pictures of the whole ordeal, right until they disappeared into the ice cream parlor. She messaged the group chat every few minutes with pictures, and took a final picture of them in the parlor before stopping. Her Swablu yawned in exhaustion, wanting to go home already.

"We'll leave soon, Ricoa," she mumbled before sending thee last picture to the group chat again.

Chat:
rkneecap sent a photo:
rkneecap: you know what would be funny? messaging one of them right now about what they're doing.

@Clite of Dragonbow , @LunarSilvally

(I'm going to frustrate Renee by Blue taking her phone if that's alright @litleocub xD)

She just smiled. "Why don't you try mixing them both together, sometimes I do that if you want to do it Clint" she said folding her arms against her to wait and see what he wanted to grab before ordering.

Delta smiled. "Hey how fast are you in the water Kingdra?" She asked him. Rosa smiled. "Tell me Garchomp, how strong are you exactly?" She asked him. Blue nodded. "Oh I know Turtonator" she said as she saw JC inside the ice cream parlor. "I'll be right back Turtonator, kind of in the mood for something sweet...hehe....sorry...it's hard to not deny sweet things..." She said before carefully leaping off the spikes following JC towards the ice cream parlor but had sensed someone watching her. She looked around carefully before spotting a girl with a Swablu on her phone. She knew the deal as she crept up slow until she got close before swiftly leaping at her to grab her phone that was now in her mouth before leaping off quickly and swiftly making sure she won't catch her. @Clite of Dragonbow @litleocub

"Then let's mix them" he said with almost childish voice, making innocent smile. Then he noticed that he received a message.
Ophelia- 'Clinty, don't forget a spoon and feed her a bit >:D'
Clint blushed so extremly hard that he almost threw his phone at the wall.

Kingdra thought for a while "Hmm... I don't know... Want a race?" he asked her.
(Btw, I checked stats just now.. Kingdra have bigger speed base stat for 20..fun fact)
"Gonna show you" said Garchomp and headed to the really huge rock, that was like.. Around 2 times bigger than Garchomp and he lift it without a trouble "Emm... Thats it..." said Garchomp
"Okay"
said Turtonator as Blue left him.

@LunarSilvally, @litleocub

She was about to order but she saw Clint blush suddenly at something in his phone. "Um Clint....are you alright? Why are you blushing?" She asked before ordering the Cookie's and Cream and the mixed chocolate and vanilla. "Was it... something I said" she added.

Delta smiled. "Well, are you up for it Kingdra?" She asked him. Rosa watched Garchomp break a huge rock then declared that was it as she gave a chuckle. "It's an amazing power....I can show you my power if you want to see it?" She said asking him. Blade looked to Dragonite. "May Defense training because I possibly know you are good at it and maybe some speed power training" Blade said. @Clite of Dragonbow

He took his ice cream and said 'Thanks' then added "Umm... JC.." he started, but blush didn't leave his place. "Its just... My sister send me a message.. Seems that she somehow know that..."

"Yhm.. Let's make it simple.. One round around the pool?" Kingdra asked Delta.
Meanwhile, Garchomp placed rock on its place (He lift it, not break btw..) "I would like to.." he said and smiled to Rosa.
Dragonite noded "Alright, let's maybe begin with speed then!"

@LunarSilvally

She looked to Clint. "I see well....let's wait for Blue for the moment, you will see what I mean in a few minutes so don't worry about it" she said patting his head with her hand. "Just take your ice cream and don't worry so much Clint, I'll make sure nothing happens to you" she said gently giving a gentle smile.

Delta smiled. "Alright deal Kingdra, so let's prepare ourselves before we start alright" she said. Rosa smiled gently before seeing the huge rock. "Alright....here it goes..." She said a bit shy before opening her eyes as she used Leaf Storm first to surround the rock which lifted it a bit in the air before using Hyper beam shattering the rock into pieces. "Um... surprise" Rosa chuckled as shards of the rocks fell down slowly. Blade nodded before facing the front of Dragonite. "The training is simple, throw attacks at each other and Dodge them as fast as you can and vice versa understand" Blade said. @Clite of Dragonbow

Garchomp made a little smile "I didn't know that we are allowed to use our moves" he said, teasing a bit "But you were amazing, Rosa!" he said.
Kingdra smiled to Delta "Alright" he prepared himself, by simple looking forward. He wanted to show himself from the best possible way.
Dragonite smiled at her friend "Alright Blade! Do you mind to begin?"

Clint made a sweet smile "Yhm, Thank you JC..." he said softly and blushed slightly as she patted his head. He took a spoon and ate a bit of his ice cream.
And feed her a bit
As he remind himself Ophelia message, he blushed again. He couldn't get rid of that thought just.. Would she want that.. Maybe its better not to try or maybe..
@LunarSilvally

Rosa chuckled. "I did say can you show me how strong you are which meant the moves as well Garchomp....don't tell me your slow like Clint hehe" she said. Delta smiled. "Alright, ready set go!" She said as she was off in the water. Blade smiled. "Of course, give me your best shot Dragonite" she said getting into position.

She still noticed the blush on his face. "Clint, is everything alright? Your still blushing" she said touching his nose with her finger. "Is there something on your mind that is bothering you or.....does it involve Ophelia?" She added since she wasn't that dumb. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Well... It is just.." Clint started "Well it may be better to show you and he showed her a message that he received from his sister.

"You are being mean...Okay, gonna show you then.." said Garchomp and would puff his cheeks, if he could.
Kingdra smiled and rushed in incredible speed, he quickly catched up to Delta.
"Alright" said Dragonite and started with shooting an ice beam.
@LunarSilvally

She looked at the texts from Ophelia before giving it back to him. "I see...typical of her..." She said glancing away as she blushed a bit stubbornly with a stern look. "Your sister is something else seriously Clint..." She added looking to him with a faint blush on her face. "You don't have to spoon feed me if you don't want to...it's embarrassing enough as it is!" She said stern.

Rosa chuckled. "Sorry Garchomp...I didn't mean to be mean....I'm a gentle one I promise.." she gently smiled as she reached up to gentle nudge him under his chin. "Forgive me please Garchomp..."Rosa said as she was starting to form a minor crush on Garchomp. Delta kept pace with Kingdra around the pool as she smiled. "This is so fun Kingdra, I'm enjoying myself hehe" she said. Blade saw the ice beam come at her as she leaped up swiftly before using Fire blast to cut the move off as she followed with a Psycho Cut at Dragonite before landing on the ground. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Well... I didn't say that I don't want just..." he stopped "Nevermind.. Let's maybe enjoy those ice cream" he said and started to eat his.

Garchomp seemed to be in deep thoughts for a second and then he said "I forgive you.. I can't be mad at you, even if I try for some reason.."
Kingdra giggled a bit "Maybe its time to be serious" and he speed up even more. Dragonite made quick decision, with Thunder punch stopped Blade's Psycho cut and prepared to attack with Flamethrower.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Clint before giving a chuckle. "Don't force yourself, it alright so let's just drop the topic...you feel uncomfortable as it is..." She added as she continued to lick from her ice cream. "Did you....really want to spoon feed me?". She added out if curiosity. "Just curious that's all....I don't quite understand why Ophelia would bring that up...."

Rosa smiled sweetly. "Yay....I'm happy now...but are you really ok?" She asked him before all of a sudden she was jumped by some Pokemon making a pile on her as she fell to the ground. "Ow....hey!" She said looking to what was on her which was the first Evolution of Garchomp and the second evolution right after. "Oh.....just Gible and Gabite....but....can you please get off me....your kind of not giving me breath space..." She said as the Snivy's and Servine's immediately got upset for the Gible's and Gabites jumping on her. "Snivy!" "Servine!" "Get off her!" They all said. "But, she is a great horse ride so why should we....besides...what is a Serperior doing here hanging with a Garchomp, bad combo" said the very rude male Gabite. "She is better down here then up like a worthless Serperior she is" the rude one said. "You better watch your tone Gabite because it is a bad idea to underestimate me! So show some respect and get yourself and your buddies off of me!" Rosa said as an Astrid mark appeared on her head. "Your not the boss of me so no I won't!" He said before laughing in a mean way. Delta chuckled. "I have been serious the whole time Kingdra, just was holding back" she said as she swam faster to catch up with him. Blade was at stand by waiting for the move as she was getting a stragety planned in her head. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I.." Clint started ".. It just crossed my mind, after I read the message that.. It could be cute.. Sort of.... Ophelia has many weird ideas.." he said shyly and continue to lick his ice cream, he tried to give JC his best smile "Don't worry about it.."

Kingdra smiled "Hmm..." he speed up even more, he thought about using dragon dance but.. No, it would be cheating.
Garchomp smiled and blushed slightly.. He didn't know why "I am really, Rosa.. Thank y-.." he didn't end as Gibles and Gabites fell at her. "Could you get off her?" he asked his previous stages. Gibles was unsure for a while, but Gabites didn't seem to care for what Garchomp was saying.
'She is better down here then up like a worthless Serperior she is' that part made Garchomp simply furious. He hit the Gabite mean leader with his tail so hard that he flew away for many meters. Other Gabites and Gibles get off Rosa almost instantly after this. "You are better down here then up like a worthless excuse of a Gabite that you are!!" Garchomp yelled at the mean Gabite. "How is it even possible that something like this can be my previous stage.. She is way better than you!" he turned to the rest "I cab understand, that you just followed him, so I am not mad at you.. Just choose someone better to follow next time" Garchomp walked up to Rosa and helped her get up "Are you alright?"
Dragonite shot her Flamethrower at Blade and already planned her next move.

@LunarSilvally

Wait? Did he just say the message was cute....sort of, she blushed slightly but by thinking this as she cleared her throat. "Cute huh, well that is the first I heard of that from someone really......" She said sighing. "You can....s...spoon...feed me....if you want to...." She added blushing a bit harder just by saying it as she stubbornly closed her eyes folding her arms against her.

Delta was a bit ahead of Kingdra but was watching out for him. "You alright there Kingdra? Are you tired?" She asked out of kindness. Rosa was able to stand up straight but had looked to where Garchomp hit the Gabite to where he was flying in a bit of.... surprise. She didn't understand why he got upset like that but she had turned to him before looking up. "Yes...I'm alright....you didn't have to do that....but thank you....were got really mad....was it something that Gabite said..." She asked looking to him shyly. Blade leaped up to dodge it again before going in closer to use Night Slash on Dragonite. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Would you really like to..." he looked around, but didn't see anybody. So he took a plastic spoon, that were for free and took a bit of his ice cream on it "Emm.. We don't need to, if you don't feel well about it"

Kingdra smiled "You will need more than that to make me tired" he said and catched up to her. Garchomp felt like he scared Rosa "Sorry.. It was just... He called you worthless and.. I kinda couldn't stop myself..He was rude to you and that made me mad"
Dragonite flew up high with incredible speed qnd dodged night slash, then she shot another ice beam, now from the air.
@LunarSilvally

She sighed softly as she looked around making sure anybody she knew wasn't around. "Sit down...let's just get this over with so they stop nagging us..." She said sitting down at the table stubbornly blushing as she folded her arms against her chest.

Delta chuckled. "Alright if you say so but let's catch a bit of power speed then to make this more fun" she said as she used a bit of her hydro pump to give her more speed. Rosa has blushed slightly but gave a gentle smile. "No...it's alright...no other Pokemon has ever...done that for me so...I was just... surprised...that's all...don't feel bad ok....really" she said looking up to him before gently leaning her head in his chest. "Thank you...." She said as her eyes were closed for the moment before slowly opening them tears falling down but kept her smile up. Blade used Psycho cut to aim at the ice beam which froze it before using Fire blast with a bit of a spin as she unleashed it making a beam of fire with the ice beam. She took this chance as a diversion and leaped up getting swiftly close before finally landing her Night Slash at Dragonite before using her stomach to gently flip herself in the air to land on the ground again. "Not bad Dragonite, I'm actually impressed but you were left side open and I got you with the Night Slash but you did well" she said giving a smirking smile. @Clite of Dragonbow

"A-alright" he sighed and sat down, he took ice cream on his spoon, then he raised it to her. "S-say... Say 'Aah'..." Clint said shyly and blushed extremly hard.

"Cheater" whispered Kingdra and used dragon dance and then also hydro pump and quickly he was in front of her. Dragonite just smirked as she landed on the ground "Let it be your win this time, but such night slash isn't a big deal.. May try real battle in future"
Garchomp got worried as he felt her tear falling at his chest "Rosa, why ate you crying?.. What happend?" he asked worried.
@LunarSilvally

She opened her eyes to look at him as she kept a stern face but it was hard enough for her to hide her hard blush. She closed her eyes again before reaching for the spoon as she opened her mouth before hold it with her mouth to take the ice cream before leaning back. "There...it's done .." she said folding her arms against her chest keeping her eyes closed. "So embarrassing..." She added.

Delta chuckled. "How high can you jump out of the water?" She asked him quickly swimming just next to him as she gave a gentle smile. Blade chuckled. "Only because I was holding back Dragonite, I am really powerful since I was trained well which was why I used only half my strength to train with you so I won't hurt you as bad" she said looking to her. Rosa closed her eyes and smiled gently. "I'm sorry....these are tears of joy...I never had a Pokemon defend me just like you did.... apologies....I didn't mean to cry.....I'll stop if you want..." She said looking away as she closed her eyes embarrassed. @Clite of Dragonbow

He blushed hard too, as she took ice cream from the spoon "Well... You didn't have to do this..You know?" he said and tried to smile, but couldn't.

"I could beat you even with that full power of yours, don't get too cocky" Dragonite said and smirked.
Kingdra thought for a while "Hmm... I never checked it.. We may now"
Garchomp blushed as Rosa explained why she is crying and said to her "If those are tears of joy... Then you can cry as much as you want..." he whispered shyly.
@LunarSilvally

She opened her eyes looking to Clint. "It's fine....as long no one saw this I'm alright with it...... although..it wasn't that bad so I'll manage...I am mature enough to handle it" she said managing a smile before taking her spoon taking a piece of her ice cream before holding it out to him. "Your turn..." She said looking away embarrassed but kept a stern face as she rested her head on the palm of her hand eyes closed.

Blade chuckled. "Don't get cocky either Dragonite, I was trained well by an amazing trainer and I never missed my training" she said. Delta smiled. "Alright, let's test it now," she said before using all the force from her tail as she leaped out of the water very high before making a big splash once going back in. "Your turn Kingdra" she said giving a smile. Rosa looked back to Garchomp and gave a gentle smile. "Thank you Garchomp...." She said. "Um.... Garchomp....have you ever had a crush before?" She asked shyly looking away at the question. @Clite of Dragonbow

He blushed and get closer, then he ate an ice cream from a spoon. "Hmm...it really is embarassing..." he whispered, still blushing hard.

Dragonite just smirked as she thought about having interesting rival.
Kingdra jumped after Delta, he didn't do it often, so he didn't have any jumping plan or something. He just jumped, really high, but by a little bit not as high as Delta. He landed with a big splash "Well... That was it.."
Garchomp thought for a while as Rosa asked him, he blushed slightly and answered "I didn't have any not so long ago..."

@LunarSilvally