• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

She grabbed a menu as she looked through it. "Hm...tea and sweet cookies will be just fine and sweet Masaladas for Blue here...I normally don't drink coffee that much...bad for your teeth...at least...in my opinion..." She said as Blue smiled. "Umbre!" She said. "What is it you want Clint?" She asked. "At least...to order?" She added as Blue leaped up on her shoulder before resting her paws on her head with her hind legs on her shoulders. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Well, I drank coffee once and... I can't say that I like it. Cup of tea is way better and cookies sounds good" said Clint and smiled to JC "Idea with Malasada is great. I could buy it for Serpent and Noibat.. Turtonator should get one too...and maybe Dragonite also.." it started to sound like Clint was about to buy Malasada for entire team.

She just chuckled. "I can just order a big plate with Masaladas at least the sweet ones hehe" she said as Blue smiled. "Umbre!" She said as she leaped up on the table to Clint claiming his shoulders as she nudged him. She chuckled. "Well, someone has favored you Clint" she added giving a gentle smile as Blue smiled licking his cheek. "Actually...I like to know why you asked me here today?" She said. "If you don't mind telling....of course...I won't force you...if you don't want to tell me.." @Clite of Dragonbow

"Sounds great" He said and made a wide smile, then He saw as blue approached him and jumped at his shoulders. He pat the pokemon softly "Oh really.." He replied as he heard that he was favoured by someone and smiled at Blue. Then he heard JC question and blushed sightly, he should be expecting this question. "Well I.... I wanted to spend time with you..." he said quietly.

She looked to him curiously as she managed to blush herself. "My apologies...um...it just surprised me that a male like yourself...would want to spend time with me...because...I can be a bit..."difficult" to handle...so...but I don't mind spending some time with you.." she said smiling gently. "Also yes...Blue can sense if you are a good person or not....which in this case you are.." she added. @Clite of Dragonbow

She just smiled. "Don't force yourself...but I appreciate that you don't think I am that difficult because a lot of people say I am" she said seeing the waiter come over as Clint ordered for her. Her eyes shifted back on him before she thought of something to talk about. "So Clint, what do you plan on doing after graduating...I already have an idea since I am a junior of the Royal Academy and the Student Class President...which...is hard work..." She asked leaning against the chair as Blue smiled resting her front paws on Clints head like she did with JC. @Clite of Dragonbow

She looked to Clint then out the window. "Well just like you I got a request if I wanted to become the Champion of Alola due to my battling style skills being.... unpredictable...which interested them..so I accepted it...but I have to go through college first before anything else on Pokemon training...which I did tell them" she said before looking back at him. "Well...maybe we will both end up on the same league line..." She added looking to him. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Maybe.." He said and smiled "It wouldn't be bad..." he added after some time, waitress bringed their tea, cookies and malasadas.
"I never asked you... From which region are you from?.. From Alola?" he asked as that was the question that he wanted to ask for some time. Why, probably he was just curious. He pat Blue as he asked his question.

She looked to Clint. "That's correct, I am originally from Unova but due to....personal circumstances...I had to move for my own protection so I have been living in Alola ever since" she said as Blue got off of Clint's head to sit back next to her as she pasted out the Masaladas to the rest of the Pokemon before eating hers. "How about yourself Clint?" She asked in favor of him asking her. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I..." he started as he didn't seem to like to talk about his home region.
"I lived in Sinnoh... My Brother manages Skyscale Corporation... Let's say that he takes care of me and my other brother and Sis Ophelia.. We..." He stopped himself, he said to much already "Sorry..." he whispered and took another sip. "JC... Did you ever was in situation, that you don't have control over your own life?"

She lowered her cup down before looking to Clint. "Well..." She said looking out the window for the moment. "In my family life...I did have control over my own life...but.....when I was...I repeat...was in a relationship...I felt that my life was being controlled...by him...so I broke it off with him...he wasn't the same person I had met...he became...obsessive of me...so yes I was in a situation like that once..so I can relate Clint...and it's alright...don't push yourself into telling me something you don't want to finish it.." she said as she looked back to him before sipping her tea again biting into a cookie. @Clite of Dragonbow

As Miel and Stror were talking and Pyros and Shade were chilling, they all got a call on their respective devices. Miel's PokeGear was in his satchel he had set on the ground, but Shade, Stror, and Pyros had Xtransceivers around their wrists. Geting pulled into a group call, they answered. Shade hurried to Miel and let him see what was going on. It was their father. His greying dark hair was disheveled and he looked like he had been crying, his dark eyes almost dead. "My children. Come home please. It's your mother... She had an accident with one of the Pokemon she was taking care of. My Aerodactyl is almost on his way there."

The call ended.

Miel's anxiety levels were rising uncomfortably high, Stror's eyes were brimming with tears, and Pyros's and Shade's faces were both very pale. MIel apologized to Alex. "I'm so sorry, I have to go. My mom..." he paused and, robotically, he went to his things. Shade pulled out a pen and paper and wrote down Miel's PokeGear number and her Xtransceiver number.

"Here's a way to contact us. If you can't get ahold of Miel, I'll most likely answer. I'm so sorry..."

Shade then left with Miel to grab her things and change back into her regular clothes, along with Miel.

Stror was taken aback by what was going on. But he was having such a good time with Katy. He wrote down his Xtransceiver number and gave it to her. "Here, have this. I need to go. I'm so sorry. Jacquel! Mom's hurt!"

Jacquel stopped immediately in his tracks and could feel his trainer's emotions. It was overwhelmingly sad. He calmed down his attacks and spoke to Belle, clearly disheartened by the news. <I'm sorry I have to cut this so short. My companion's mother seemed to be seriously injured. If you need to call me, here.> He pulled out a little Aura crystal and gave it to Belle. It could fashioned in any way possible to make it comfortable, since it was small enough to fit in a child's closed hand. <If you put your aura into this crystal, my crystal will call me and we can talk like how humans use PokeGears or Xtransceivers. I'll see you later.> With that, he ran back to his trainer, who was hugging Kitty before he had to leave.

Zarda had listened in on the four-way call with her trainer's father and sighed. She set down the happy Tyrunt and gave him an affectionate, motherly lick before gesturing her head towards Faith and Kitty. <I need to go now, little one.> She looked up to Faith. <I'm so sorry to cut this so short. I have to take them home. It's a pleasure to meet you, Faith. May we speak again sometime soon.>

With that, Pyros hopped on Zarda's back and Stror walked back to Pyros and hopped on while returning Jacquel. Shade and Miel rushed out of the school and saw their father's Aerodactyl flying towards them. As soon as he landed, they hopped on and they were off. The Aerodactyl joined up with Zarda, and they flew back towards Kanto.

Belle gently took the crystal from Jacquel before watching him leave. She was concerned about Jacquel and his trainers mother. She looked at the crystal before closing her eyes drawing her aura inside the crystal. She had formed it to a bell shape before attaching it to her other two bells on her ear. "I pray that your trainers mother is alright...let the sound of my bells lead you back safely..." She said to herself as tears fell from her cheeks as the emotion of her sadness could be felt from the crystal on her bells. She had opened her eyes to look up at the sky as a calming wind blew through her making the bells on her right ear jingle by its gentle touch @Merciless Medic

She looked to Clint slipping the last drop of her tea before placing down the cup. Normally she wouldn't let others pay for her but she can make this one an exception. "Alright I'll let you pay this once so I don't worry since you offered to eat with me then it's only fair for you to pay without feeling.... awkward with me..." She said giving a gentle smile as Blue followed. @Clite of Dragonbow

On Clint's face arrived little blush as JC walked to him and smiled. After a few seconds of silence from him, he smiled back "That would be great" he said and stood up "Maybe let's go to Serpent and Gem now.. They are waiting quite long now.. And I would like to give them all their malasadas"

She looked to Clint and smiled gently. "Gem is a patient Flygon so she doesn't mind waiting for me...or playing around with Serpent...so no need to rush on my account" she said gently patting his shoulder. "Hold on...there is a Pokemon park so my team and yours can play...it's not good for my girls to be stuck in a Luxury ball all day...if you want to that is...but it's ok if you don't..." She added as Blue smiled very excited about the park they were going to. @Clite of Dragonbow

She turned to him and smiled gently. "Alright, just one sec..." She said whistling for the moment until Gem appeared with Serpent seeing her land on the ground in front of her. "We have to get there by.....Flygon...it's a bit of a distance I'm afraid...." She said before getting on Gem's back as Blue followed leaping up in front of her to sit. "Come on, let's go slowpoke" she chuckled before Gem lifted off the ground into the air. @Clite of Dragonbow

(sorry @Clite of Dragonbow into a lot of Roleplays hard to keep track off)

Gem stopped in midair turning to Clint. "You coming Clint?" She asked. "The park is not going to magically crawl over itself now is it?" She chuckled as Gem smiled. "Come on Serpent, are you going to leave this lady Flygon waiting" Gem said only JC understanding her language. "We should hurry before sun down, can be dangerous at night" @Clite of Dragonbow

(I can relate, don't worry... And sorry too @LunarSilvally)

"It won't? Thats some kind of a really mean park to me.." said Clint, trying to make confused face.
"Sorry, Gem. I needed to wait for someone to get on my back. I won't let you wait anymore" said Serpent, but Clint wasn't JC and didn't understand his pokemon. Serpent, in a matter of second get next to Gem.
"Alright, let's go then.. Seems that we really don't have time to waste" said Clint.

Last edited:
Gem just shook her head before flying forward to the park. "I know you can keep up but I can keep my flying pace until you catch up since the park is not that far from here" Gem explained as JC looked up at the sky for the moment enjoying the almost sundown sky as she just gave a smile to herself. "Isn't the sky beautiful Clint?" She asked him looking to the boy on his own Flygon. "I like to show you a spot at the park Serpent that I mostly hang out at....you will be surprised I can tell you that much" Gem said as she could see the park in the distance. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I would really like to see it, Gem" said Serpent as he catched her up and then he saw park in the distance "It really was close"

Clint looked at the orange-red sky that was a result of the sunset, slowly dissapiring sun that was 'going to sleep'. Clouds were slightly covering and sun light come through them giving almost pink light. "Yes, It truly is beautiful.. I am jealous sometimes of Serpent.. He can fly on this beautiful sky, when he wants.. Gem too.. On usually light blue sky that is now red" said Clint, like he was lost in thoughts and then he noticed the park "Oh.. It wasn't that far away, was it?"

(@LunarSilvally)

She chuckled. "I told you but let's land there in the front of it so that way my team and yours can have space to pop out of their Pokeballs" she said as Gem landed once reaching the park as there was only a few Pokemon and their trainers around due to the evening. She got off Gem's back before looking to Clint. "It's better to be here in the evening since it's less packed so yeah.." she said pulling out four more Luxury balls. "I usually don't show my whole team but I'll make you an exception Clint" she said as she threw her four Luxruy balls in the air as they popped open revealing an Absol, Serperior, Lucario, and Primarina. "Clint, meet Blade the Absol, Rosa the Serperior, Delta the Primarina, and Belle the Lucario" she said as the girls looked to Clint as the bells on Belle's ear jingled a bit. "Of course, you met Gem the Flygon and my partner Blue the shiny Umbreon" she added. "Alright girls, get some air and play at the park...it's not always good to be in a Luxury ball all the time" she said as the girls nodded before leaving her side to play. Gem patted Serpent's arm to follow her giving a smile before she took off of the ground to the area she was talking about. @Clite of Dragonbow

Serpent land on the ground next to Gem and let Clint get off his back. He listened careful as he was introduced to all JC's pokemons. "Nice to meet you all" he said and smiled. "Well.. My team should join you.. But if not count my partner Serpent.. And one of my pokemons that stayed in Sinnoh..Rest of my team didn't receive names(maybe in future)" he took one Luxury ball, one Net ball, two great balls and one Ultra ball. He threw all of them them at the sky, if we don't count net ball and popped open reaveling his team. Noibat (From Luxury ball), Turtonator (from Ultra ball), Dragonite and Garchomp (great balls). He looked around, searching for something and saw a small pool. He threw there his Net ball and his Kingdra came out of it. "Alright everyone, join JC's team and have fun in the park" he said, his pokemons sounded happily and everyone walked to play at the park. Kingdra was swimming around in the pool and Clint returned to JC "Well, let's give them some time and we may give them their malasadas later. Serpent smiled back to gem and followed her to the place, she told him about.
(@LunarSilvally)

She just nodded giving a smile. "Normally I like to watch them interact with each other like how Delta and Gem are going" she said as Delta joined Kingdra in the water greeting it while Gem led Serpent to an area in the park where a lot of first to second stage Pokemon appeared to greet her. "This is what I wanted to show you Serpent," Gem said. "These Pokemon seem to love Flygon the most so I started to interact with them more frequently" she said as a couple of Noibats, Trapinch, Vibrava's, Dratini's and Bagon's appeared. Blade spent time with Dragonite while Rosa spent time with Garchomp seeming to like the look of him. "Hey Clint, have you ever been romantically attracted to someone?" She asked. "It's alright if you don't want to answer" she added. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Yhm"
Kingdra seemed happy that Delta joined him at the pool and show some tricks in the water. Serpent followed Gem and smiled when he saw the bunch of smaller pokemons. "I see... Well, hey everyone.. My name is Serpent" he gave every pokemon a nice, warm smile "Maybe Gem show you something like that but... Want to see some tricks?" he asked them and flew at air, making different acrobations in the air for other pokemons.
Dragonite also seemed to enjoy Blade's company and Garchomp also liked to spend time with Rosa.. Noibat was flying around a bit.
" I um..." Clint blushed extremly "Yes.. I was.. I am recently... For the first time"

@LunarSilvally

Delta smiled enjoying the time with Kingdra as she made a bubble before hitting it with her nose passing it to Kingdra to play it with her. Rosa seemed to smile at Garchomp enjoying the time with him as she pulled out a vine from underneath her to hit the ball that was on the ground to pass it back and forth to him. The small Pokemon enjoyed the tricks that Serpent was doing as Gem stood to face how they were facing to look at how Serpent performed as she just gave a smile. She looked to Clint. "Oh...have you been able to tell her yet?" She asked. "That you have feelings for her I mean..." She said. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra headbutted bubble back to passing it back to Delta. Garchomp was using his legs and tail to hit ball and send it back to Rosa, trying not to pierce it with his claws or something. Serpent finally landed after the performance and smiled to smaller pokemons "How did you like it?" he asked them and glanced at Gem, giving her soft smile.

"I.. Wasn't able to yet...I mean.. For me its the first time to have such feelings.. I am worried.. What she will think about me after this.. Her response.." said Clint, blush didn't leave his face.

@LunarSilvally

Delta hit the bubble back to Kingdra as she gave a happy cry to him as she blow more bubbles to be in the air. Rosa smiled gently using her vine to hit the ball back to Garchomp letting out a happy Serperior cry. Gem smiled. "That was pretty cool Serpent, but alright I guess I can show my move tricks if your interested" she said. "Well...I guess everybody feels that way I mean....if a guy had confessed their feelings for me....I would have been surprised.....because I am difficult to handle but... eventually I would have been ok with it as long as I am not emotionally hurt and have my trust completely.....as long as they can do that I will be able to accept it...I know it's a pain but...I don't want to be hurt like that again....because I won't be able to handle it..." She explained as Blue went over to Turtonator asking to play with him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kindra made a happy cry too and pushed the bubble with water gun, he pushed also other bubbles and tried to make shapes in the air with them. Garchomp hit ball in the air and headbutt it back to Rose, making a happy growl.

"Well, I would really like to see some of your tricks, Gem" said Serpent and smiled to her. Younger pokemons also encouraged her to them.
"Sure.. I would be happy to play with you"
said Turtonator to Blue and lowered his head "Get on.. Gonna show you something"

"JC..." on his mind appeard thought
I know how would she respond now... Don't I...
"JC.. I would like to tell you something.." he felt like his entire face is red. He looked at the sun that was slowly going to sleep.. Like he hoped that it will wish him luck.

@LunarSilvally

Delta cries happily as she used Hydro Pump but a small one to move the bubbles around with it just for fun. Rosa enjoyed herself as she also used her head to headbutt the ball back to Garchomp with a happy cry. Gem smiled as she first started to use Dragon pulse as she shot it in the air then used Flamethrower to combine the moves before making a flaming DragonFlamethrower start in the sky. "First move tricks!" She performed going in mid air for the moment to have a better look as the Vibrava seemed to follow her. "Ok" Blue said leaping up on Turtonator's head before using her paws to grasp on his head firmly like she does with JC's head.

She turned to Clint. "What is it you wanted to say Clint?" She asked him folding her hands together with her fingers. @Clite of Dragonbow

Kingdra continues playing with Delta with her boobles and cried happily. Garchomp also growled quite happy and hit the ball back with his tail. Serpent on the other hand with Vibrava followed Gem..
Turtonator raised his head "Okay.. It maybe kinda like a rocket launcher so... Would you really like to do it and are you holding yourself tight to my head?"

"I like you..." said Clint shyly "I mean.. I really do...very much.. I probably have.." he didn't ended, as he looked at her, he was extremly blushing.

@LunarSilvally