• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Regions

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Get up, your not that one guy who bonded with his greninja so much he surpassed mega evolution." Kyle said. He looked at the kid. Kyle knew he was going to have to travel with this group to get anywhere. "Hi my name is Kyle and this my partner treecko." Kyle said. He stood his ground just make sur they didn't get any ideas.

"oh thanks Arceus you are fine... oh, hey Kyle, im Erik, that is Niro" he pointed to the Torchic "and this one is Dusk" the Honedge looked at the newcomer as if waiting for something out of him

JPSomeone

"Well let's go bring the best you got." Kyle said. A flare of green fire began to form in his eyes. He knew he was pushing his limits but didn't want to show a sign of fear. He looked around himself, everywhere nature as fair as the eye can see. He was on his own terf.

JPSomeone

He watched everyone help each other. He looked at Maddie hoping he would accept his challenge. Looking around and see how everyone is recovering the chances are he probably wouldn't get a battle out of him. At least he saw the Pokemon in action so he got a feel of how they battled.

JPSomeone

"Go treecko, take advantage of trees and use quick attack then leer!" Kyle said. The plan was to lower the cyndaquil's attack so low that it wouldn't do any damage. Plus quick attack and leer have 100 percent accuracy so he wouldn't miss. Then taking advantage of the trees was to give him a chance of protection.

(Small fourth wall break but you guys know your supposed to write in the third person and write more than at least 2 sentences.)

"oi Niro" he whispered to his Torchic "new training, there are two trainers battling, one of the pokemon is the Cyndaquil from earlier, remember?" Niro chirps and nods "alright, now focus on their battle, get as much from it as you can" once again the Torchic closed his own eyes to focus "oh and... you can watch it too, should be good while we are here" he said to Dusk who pondered for a short while, before nodding with a short bow to which Erik replied equaly then the Honedge tunerd to watch the battle unfold while Erik focused on helping Winter

"Cyndaquil Uses Sunny Day Then Eruption!" Eruption has a attack power of 150 combined with sunny day its a powerful move

"trust me, Me and Cyndaquil are determined to win every battle no matter what moves it can't learn we all ways try but right now Cyndaquil is trying to do Eruption!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter returned Drake to his Luxury Ball and then stood up with Wisp in her arms she then sprayed the potion on to Wisp and the Fenniken blinked a few times then licked her trainers face "I'm glad your okay Wispy" Winter said as her pokemon nuzzled her

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I don't suppose any of you children bothered reading the rules?

Posts that are pure OOC blather do not belong anywhere in the RP boards. Posts in the RP boards should be at least a paragraph long, this thread has a MASSIVE one-liner problem. Also, some people here seem to be in the habit of posting multiple times in a row - something that our global rules do not allow.

Also. Remember: RPs are not the games. Attacks cannot be evaluated in numerical power levels. But having an early level Cyndaquil try to use an attack that it cannot learn until a very late level is basically futile. Sun/Moon may have introduced the ability to learn moves from later in the level brackets by using the move tutors, but that still required active involvement. Tl;dr, you're godmoding, kid. Stop.

Keep this up and the thread will be closed. Read the rules and follow them from now on, please.

Name: Kirche Brauer

Pokemon: A glameow named Lucille

Appearance: Kirche has long brown hair, the ends of which are turquoise, thanks to her growing out her hair dye. She wears battered blue jeans, and a muddy jacket.

How I meet you: We simply bump into one another.

------------------

Kirche sat alone on the edge of town, having finally saved up enough measly pennies for lunch. Juice and a malasada for her, and cheri berries for Lucille.

"Good on that guy who tossed us s fiver, right, Lucille?" she commented.

Winter walked out of the forest with Wisp in her arms while she was walking back on the dirt road she saw a girl and her pokemon sitting by themselves so Winter walked up to the girl and her pokemon with Wisp in her arms so they could say hello

"Hello" Winter said as Wisp her Fennekin jumped out of her arms to play with the Glameow "That's a really pretty pokemon you have there" Winter stated as she looked down at the Glameow

Lucille sniffed at the fennekin inquisitively, unsure of what it was. She'd never seen any pokemon natuve to Kalos; Kirche wasn't much of a battler, and they'd never been anywhere except Sinnoh.

"She's a darling, ain't she?" Kirche snorted, "My Lucille. My one and only pokemon."

Kirche glanced over at the little fox pokemon, seemingly taking as much interest as her glameow. It was cute, she supposed, and probably very popular, in some far-off region. She didn't know for sure though...

"Sya, she commented, "I don't think I've ever seen a pokemon like yours before. It's cute, though," Kirche replied.

"Wisp is a Fenniken and she's the fire starter of the Kalos region and yes she's cute but she has quite the temper" Winter stated as she smiled softly while looking at her pokemon

"Kalos, y'say? Never been there before," Kirche said gruffly, "Lucille and I have only ever seen Sinnoh. It was our home, for about a year."

Kirche glanced at her pokemon, before going back to the girl. "The name's Kirche Brauer."

"Hello Kirche I'm Winter,Winter Frost"Winter said as she did a slight curtsy while Wisp her Fennekin started to play with Kirche's Glameows tail
"I honestly wish you could see Kalos it's a very beautiful region and is filled with very amazing pokemon" Winter stated as she remembered her life back in Kalos

"So I've heard," Kirche snorted, "It'd be a nice change from the frigid cold of Sinnoh, anyhow. Still, Kanto's been nice enough, so far."

Lucille glared at the fennekin, playfully batting it away with an iron tail attack. She wasn't used to playing with other pokemon, only fighting with them.

"Is sinnoh really that cold?" Winter ased while wondering about the cold weather in that region
Wisp started to growl at the Glameow then walked to Winter and started to paw at Winters leg so Winter let Drake her Gobble out of his Luxury Ball so Wisp had somebody to play with,once Wisp saw Drake the two pokemon instantly started to play with each other

"Tourists, eh? How annoying," Kirche snorted. Tourists forever came to and from Sinnoh, buying crap left and right, but never did they spare a penny for her, or Lucille.

"They always have the money buy crap they don't need, but they never have the money to toss a penny to a homeless girl, and her glameow..."

"In Kalos all those people just bought those designer clothes that they won't even use a second time" Winter said in a sad tone realizing she was one of those people wasting her money just because she was bored

Last edited:
Winter sadly looked down at the ground until she had a amazing idea "hey how about we go shopping and after shopping we go get lunch and I will pay for everything" Winter said happily

Kirche swallowed. No one had ever done anything this kind for her before. "Sure, let's do it," she agreed, glancing down at Lucille. She didn't have a pokeball, not since Kirche had had to smash her old one, to avoid getting Team Galactic on her tail...

"We can go any place you wanna go" Winter said as she walked right next to Kirche while Wisp was walking right next to Lucille
"This town doesn't really have a ot of shops but if you you wanna go there we can" Winter stated

"I don't really know what's in the area," Kirche answered, "In fact, it's kinda sad to say that I don't even know what town I'm in. I came here in such a hurry, that I haven't had time to work out where I am..."

Lucille kept close to Kirche, watching over her like a guard dog.