• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Regions

"Well this is pallot town and we can actually look around and if you see a store you like we can go in" Winter said in her usual monotone voice
Wisp got bored of walking next to the Glameow so she walked right next Winter so she could playfully nudge her trainers leg

"Oh, ok, sure," Kirche affirmed. Right now, all she wanted were some basics. A change of clothes for herself, and pokeballs and food for Lucille. That was it.

She stopped in front of a small pokemart. "This should have all I need," she declared.

Winter noded her head then picked Wisp up so the fire type couldn't do any damage in the pokemart
Wisp growled in protest of being carried but soon enjoyed it when Winter started scratching her head

Lucille walked obediently beside Kirche, as she browsed the shelves for the things she needed. A bag of pokemon biscuits, pokeballs, and then, she went to the next aisle, to pick out a change of clothes for herself. She was soaked to the bone, in her dirty coat.

Winter walked to a diffeent aisle with Wisp in her arms,once Wisp saw the items in the aisle her face instantly lit up in happiness,Winter browsed the diffeent shelves of pokemon clothes until she saw a pink dress with black laces and right next to it was an exact looking copy except the dress was purple with white laces,Winter held both of the Pokemon dresses in her arms as she set Wisp down to walk for a bit

Winter walked back to the aisle that Kirche was in with Wisp following close behind her "hey Kirche how does Glameow look with a dress on?" Winter asked as she held up the purple lavender colored dress with the white lace up to Kirche's eye level

Kirche's eyes widened. She'd never seen a dress like that in her life, let alone one made for a glameow. Truth be told, she was only buying the coat for Lucille to protect her from the cold of the streets. She slept on the streets, most nights, and it was so cold and dark

"I'm not sure. I've never put Lucille in anything, 'cept a collar," she answered.

"Well we should get the dress for Lucille I bet she would look amazing in it" Winter stated while giving Kirche a small smile
While Wisp was looking at the other dress the pink dress with black lace

Kirche glanced down at Lucille. She glanced at the dress, and then made pleading eyes at Kirche.

"Well, Lucille seems to want it, so why not?" she answered, "She doesn't get to have pretty things, most of the time, since I can't afford them..."

"Well them let's get the rest of the stuff you need and pay for them then let's go get lunch" Winter said as Wisp started to drool when she heard the word lunch
Winter then took out Wisps pokeballs and returned her into it sense Wisp might burn or damage something

Winter handed Kirche the exact amount of money needed to pay for all the stuff Kirche needed Winter then walked away heading in the direction of the magazine' once reaching the area Winter flipped through one of the magazine's that involved pokemon fashion

Name: Noah The Dragon Tamer )remember him?)
Pokémon: Shiny Dragonair, Shiny Druddigon, Fraxure, Frillish, Infernape, Kingdra
Pokémon at Professor Juniper's lab: Charizard, Pichu, Articuno, Mewtwo, Fearow, Mankey, Raticate, Pidgeot, Shiny Ivysaur, Blastoise, Doduo, Growlithe, Yanma, Feraligater, Typhlosion, Meganium, Crobat, Aradios, Heatmor, Durant, Shiny Haxorous, Semitoad, Emboar, Serperior, Gigalith, Unfeasent, Scizor, Garchomp, Shiny Salamence, Dratini, Shiny Magby, Hydregion.
Appearance: Peach skin, Yellow torn-up scarf, Red Jacket with Yellow sleeves, Yellow pant with Red stripes, Brown Hair, REd/Yellow boots.
how i bump into you: i jump off my Druddigon, and land safely infront of you on the ground.

Noah said "okay, Druddigon, i'm ready." then he jumps off Druddigon, he lands safely on the ground, infront of the group of trainers.

Name: JC
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee(Blue),Snivy(Rosa), Popplio(Lady)
Appearance: Long dark brown hair passed the shoulder with blue eyes along with a bang that covers the right of her eye and wears black glasses with blue printed rings just on the right side, wears a black fedora hat tilted slightly down a bit along with a black tank top that is covered with a Black and Blue Flannel shirt (look it up if you don't know what that is please), Black half leg pants with black flats with the laces that wrap around her ankle. Also with arubic gold cube with only the middle of each side black around her neck that wasgiven to her by a friend back in Unova before she left with a black bracelet around her wrist with an Umbreon and Silvally charm attached to it.

How I bump into you: Will come out of the shadows from the trees when trouble is going on.

She came out of the shadows from the trees hearing a loud commotion from a couple of trainers as Blue was on her shoulder. "Ee?" "Eevee?"Blue turned her head to the side in confusion as she walked to the noise wondering what in the world was going on from them being so loud as she could see at glimpse a couple of trainers running around.

Kirche paid for her items in silence, immediately putting the new windbreaker on Lucille. She meowed gratefully, jumping into her mistress' arms.

"So," Kirche enquired, "What were you thinking for lunch? Yoshoku? Local stuff?"

She sighed as she didn't bother to get close as she was distant like always "Whats in it for me.."she walked away from the commotion as she walked to a nearby town looking for a shop to go into to grab some items and maybe and accessory for Blue and her other two Pokemon Rosa and Lady. She found a store that was interesting as she walked in looking around at all the accessories and market as Blue's eyes sparkled when she saw all the sparkling accessories as she chuckled.-

Name: Mysterious Kid
Pokémon: Delibird
Appearance: ???

Dylan was being carried by Delibird to look for a trainer named "Maddie" and any friends of him. He didn't know what it was for but he was assigned by somebody to make sure that the path would make it harder to cross any paths, caves, or bridges. "I see them there, land me close to there and we can knock this tree down with Seed Bomb, now do it." Delibird obeys and knocks down the tree, fluttering away waiting for the next time to attack.

She had bought a lot of hyper and Full restore potions all with three sparkling bows, a Black flower with a blue gem stone in the middle for Blue, a white flower with a green gem stone in the middle for Rosa, and a Blue flower with a pink gem stone in the middle for Lady. She placed it on Blue's ear as she jumped happily "Ee! Eevee!"she smiled as she leaped on her shoulder. Shs smiled them chuckled as she left the store thinking about training with Blue and her other Pokemon.-

Dylan sits atop a tree collecting berries for them to eat and see's the group eating as well. "Soon they will find the tree, that will test to see what will happen when they come together to think" "Delii!" They stare up at the sky thinking of what to do when they are done this 'information gathering' for boss. "Seem's pretty shifty though, out of all of the Regions we have been through, he now want's us to look into these people, although some of them look familiar, right Delibird?" Delibird nods. he is looking at all of them with thought. "Yeah, maybe boss wants us to find out more about our past allies, or maybe he does not know any of that."