• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Regions

Come and join through Kanto to Alola catching Pokémon, making friends, winning battles , and battle 8 gym leaders

here is how you create your own character

Name
Appearance
and how you bump into me

have one or two Pokémon and in there first stage

Here is mine

Name: Maddie
Pokémon: Shiny Cyndaquil, Squirtle
Appearance: Black Hair, Light Brown Skin, Brown Eyes, Blue coat, red scarf, pick slippers, black shorts, Grey Shirt

"Well Here we are Cyndaquil we are in Kanto!" yelled from his bedroom window. He walked down stairs and outside and walked to the lab "Hey Prof. Oak!" "Why Hello Maddie ready for your first Pokémon in the Kanto Region?" "Yeah!" Prof. Oak grabbed three pokeballs "You can choose over these three Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle" he chose "I pick Squirtle!" "Good luck on your adventure!" said Prof. Oak he ran outside but he bumped into someone?

Name: Erik
Pokémon: Torchic, Shiny Honedge
Appearence: Brown short hair, Slightly tanned skin, Green eyes, Red sleeveless shirt, Dark grey shorts, Leather sandals, Blue backpack

"C'mon Niro, tag along" he said, patting his leg twice and the Torchic would no longer be distracted by some flower and resume following him "Haha, lets go, Oak's lab should be here in Pallet Town" he looked around, then to a rough map someone made to him "hummm, should be there" he pointed to the lab followed by his companion Niro, a little unsure but he would get it right eventually at least, but someone ran out of the place before he could go in and bumped into him.

Last edited:
Name: Winter
Pokemon:Gibble,Fennekin
Appearence:Long white/silver hair, Icy blue eyes, white halter dress that end mid thigh with white peep toe wedges and a white leather backpack

Winter walked along the road while her Fennekin who's name is Wisp was walking right next to her "Where do you think the lab is Wispy" Winter asked the fire type all the Pokemon did was say it's name happily Winter then saw a building with two trainers in front of it so Winter and Wisp walked to the building and ask the trainers where the lab was

"Oh sorry I didn't mean too" as he got up "Sorry I'm Maddie and this is my Partner Cyndaquil" his Cyndaquil glows s being a shiny As the girl walked up to them "oh hey looking for he lab it's right here" pointing to the building.

"Oh um thanks" Winter said as her and Wisp entered the building without even looking back at the other trainers, ones they were inside she pick up her Fenniken and started to carry her while they looked around the lab

"Many People to get their Pokémon here after all the is the famous Pokémon Prof. Oak's Lab" He talked with the guy and asked if he wanted to join his adventure through Kanto

"Wow this lab does not look like the one we have in kalos right Wispy?" Winter asked the fire type the Fennekin nodes in response to her trainers question Wisp then jumped out of Winters arms and ran out the door which took Winter by suprise

"yes, but umm, im not here to get myself a starter, alredy got my buddy here" he said, picking up Niro who chirps happily then "but, i actually want help with something else... just a sec" he said, putting down Niro before crouching and searching for something in his backpack

Niro jumped back to not be ran over by the runaway Fennekin, who also drew Eriks attention "w-woah, is that a Fen-" he let go of the backpack and looked at the door to see the worried trainer "was that your Fennekin?" he asked, unable to not get worried himself

Winter noded her head at the male trainer,she wanted to run but sense she was wearing wedgies she couldn't get really far so she did the next best thing she took out a luxury ball and her gibble came out "Drake follow Wisp and tell me where she is" Winter said as her dragon type noded his head and used dig to follow the running Fenniken

"I would love for more help" Winter said as she walked up to the male trainer then looked at him with a serious face "if you find Drake and Wisp be careful those two are really mischevous and love to mess with people" Winter said in a concerened voice

"well then, please do... Niro isnt the best of trackers..." he looked down at the Torchic who beamed at the way the Fennekin took before going to far to follow "... yet, and my Honedge Dusk isn't either" he said before closing his backpack and wearing again while getting up, ready to help the search himself if needed

"alright, cmon Niro!" he patted his leg twice and started walking, the Torchic quickly perked up and started following the group

Last edited by a moderator:
Winter walked along a dirt road until she saw Drake run up to her in tears and as if on cue Winter picked up on dragon type and soothed it to stop him from crying "Drake where is Wispy" Winter asked with a concerned voice and Drake responded by pointing in the direction of a creepy looking forest which Winter gladly walked in that direction with her pokemon in her arms

"welp, i guess any help is help" he said before releasing his Honedge and stopping for a while, the possesed blade almost glared at him until he took a short bow "we need to find a Fennekin and a Gible, the Fennekin is shiny so that helps us find it" Erik explained politely, Dusk simply nodded back before joining, adding on ghostly eye to the search party

"oh thats perfect" Erik said to himself and Niro quickly perked up again and went towards the Cyndaquil "alright, you all stay close to eachother" he said while walking up to Niro who quickly snuggles up to his leg, Dusk floats by his other side

"yeah i am" he said promtly "oh, my name is Erik by the way, this is Niro" he pointed down to Niro who chirped in reply "and this is Dusk" he pointed to Dusk with his other hand who simple nodded as in a bow

"I'm Maddie and this is my Partner Cyndaquil and Squirtle I got Squirtle from Oak" "And if you have realize my Cyndaquil is a Shiny and I owe him my life because he saved my life"

his eyes opened wide a little, shynies ment nothing but a diferent color to him, just as people come in difrent colors, but the story behind every pokémon is what gets him interested "oh..." he looked down to Niro but then shook his head to focus "id like to hear that story, later, cuz we got a Fennekin to find!"

Winter started to walk faster not wanting to talk to the male trainers sense she was known to somehow be rude while she was walking she heard a faint cry and she knew who the cry came from so she ran in that general direction only to find her Fennekin laying on the ground wounded

he took Niro into his arms "ok Niro, ready for some special training?" Niro nodded "great, i want you to focus... remember that Fennekin from earlier?" he asked but Niro seemed oblivious "that pokémon that almost ran you over" he explained and Niro seemed to understand "aright, if you feel anything like that, tell me" Niro nodded and they went into the forest

Niro closed his eyes to focus, as they went into the forest Niro chirped even before hearing the cries, even if the cries stop he lept from Erik's arms, landed and then started walking towards where the Fennekin was

"Is that Your Fennekin!" they ran to it "Its really hurt what did this" then suddenly a small sound appeared "What was that..." they looked behind them to see a Trevenant about to attack them "AHHHH!!!!" yelled Maddie "how is a Trevenant here this is Kanto!!!"

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Kyle
Pokémon: Treecko and deino
Appearance: Stormy grey eyes, black/grey jeans with ripped holes, a black and orange jacket, a black and white beanie, lastly a green backpack.

He walked out of Professor Oak's lab. The first thing he saw was a bunch of kids panicking about trevenant. He walked over to the group of guys and girls with treecko on his shoulder. "You guys need help?" Kyle said calmly.

"dont stop, Fury Cutter!" Erik comanded, and Dusk did once again without hesitation "Niro, go stay with the Fennekin" Niro was for some reason already going there... maybe he took the find the Fennekin thing too seriously

"good fight Dusk!" he took yet another short bow tho the pokémon who replies equaly "now lets go" he said worried and beckoned before heading towards the girl and her Fennekin