• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Personality

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Aura fits with Riolu perfectly. Cute, cuddly, and energetic on the outside, but if she needs to she can rip you apart.

Can we nom the newbies, LoN? Please? *grins*

LoN is a Porygon2, as he is a master of computers from what I can tell.

Psycho Monkey

I've thought long and hard about this, and I have finally determined Secad to be Blaziken.

Strong, powerful, fiery, passionate, loyal, and friendly are just a few of the traits that decribe Lady Secad. And let's not forget her two weapons of choice are Fi (fire) and her martial arts skills (fighting).

Can we nom the newbies, LoN? Please? *grins*

LoN is a Porygon2, as he is a master of computers from what I can tell.
Nom to your hearts content - and you're quite right there, you can tell correct :p

Psycho is a Sableye - Fun to be around but has his dark side when necessary, and applies it liberally :p

Jirachan is a Taillow - fairly new here, but can hold her ground regardless and gets stuck in without fear.

Psycho Monkey

Jirachan is a Butterfree. She quickly evolved from a nothing into something that can be considered pretty respectable.

Jirachan is a Mime Jr. She's fairly new but unique nonetheless. She also posts in here FAR too much, but thats just an opinion :p

S

sheesheesh

Glameow1 is a Feebas. She's really annoying and stupid at the moment and hopefully will become less stupid.

I have no stinking clue if I went over you already, but let's have another look...

Zezzy deserves the grand title of Trapinch. He loves bacon so much, but how does he eat it all? What he needs, is a big mouth. Plus, he pops out of the earth where you least expect him.

Savem is a Wobuffet. He talks a lot and makes me laugh.
WOOA-BUFFETT!!
Translation: I know what you mean

I can't describe Glameow on her own, but I can describe her and Aristotle simultaneously...

In which Glameow would be a Zangoose, while Aristotle will be the Seviper. It has only been a week, but there has been conflict between the two on almost every occasion, due to Aristotle and his sharp bites to shatter her confidence. But does it heed her? No, she is only just beginning to use her over-sized claws to strike back.

S

sheesheesh

Savem, you are Kadabra. I say this because I find you smart and awesome.

Aristotle, I'd say Blissey.

I say so because in the few topics I've seen you start, you seem to be caring about other. (that's just me know, and we all know I'm weird =3)