• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Personality

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
LoN would be a Diglett

I see him as hard working and energetic, especially when he's making/doing something important to him. I also see Diglett as being very kind, but stern too, which is just like LoN and his Signature shop.

LoN, I like to say Smeargle, but that's cheating

That leaves you matched with Snover. Calm, yet can make things cold, and some other characteristics I can't name off the top of my head right now

Psycho is a Murkrow I think.

The mischievous grin that says "I want to do something evil and I'll look completely cute doing it." likens to his current Avi, which I can surmise is some sort of OC based on himself. Oh, and he looks rather stylish with his evil feather hat.

I'm going to say RX is a Munchlax,

He's fun to hang around, a good guy and he's got alot of energy, not only does he creative, he uses it to help others. =3

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Zacky? I see him as a Rattata. Purple, ubiquitous and easily dispatched of. Though he may have some use somewhere, somehow, if you kinda squint and look sideways...

Hmm, I suppose Stel would be a Scyther. Graceful but deadly, equipped with a violent temper and classic blades. That and he seems to swoop down upon his prey.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Strangely, I see Tatile as a Meowth.

Witty, chatty and rather cat-like. I can just see her listening to an argument and waiting for the perfect moment to pounce :p

Anyway, Brendan is a Mudkip. He's funny and playful at times while also having hidden stregnth you wouldn't expect, like how a Mudkip can move boulders.
Careful what you say, mudkips have also taken to an interesting role on the internet...

Either way...
Magpie is a Delibird

She has a jolly personality, especially on Christmas, is kind to everyone regardless of status, and her artwork are like little presents of color and joy.

I must comment on LoNny's description. I am also happily violent as well. Compare me to a more violent, violence-loving version of Grace from El Goonish Shive.

POH! (Yes, I shorten names.) is a Torchic. I say Torchic because he is just starting out here on ‘Charms and needs to advance, gain a good reputation, and find his niche here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I would call blaziken a Bidoof with the Simple ability because (s)he didn't realize that there are more pages on this topic than just the first.

I'd call Psycho a Sableye. He's mischievous, skilled in his own right and by the looks of his last post, witty as well :p

Secad is a Butterfree : D

Because you're really nice, and obviously a beautiful person, and you flit from board to board and thread to thread from what I see.

ILU2 LoN!

Tangrow to me is an Igglybuff, since he's all bouncey and happy and can change moods VERY easily. And he's always ranting about friendship. :p

Chibi is like a Mgnemite (I had no others). She's shocking, energeitc, and has some steel inside of her (hypethetically speaking of course...)!

I have titanium inside of me! Isn't surgery fun?!

POH! is a Beedrill. I say this because POH! buzzes about to check out what's happening here.

I have titanium inside of me! Isn't surgery fun?!
So do I, and it isn't. Incredibly boring and the joints click too much afterwards :(

Anyway, Secad, after your correction for me, has to be a Haunter :p

Gzhy would be an Electrode. Those big balls that explode when anybody touches them. And the only time Gzh is touched is when someone blows him up, so of course he would explode. And no matter how many times he explodes, one way or another, he is still in existance. So there you have it! Gzh = Electrode

Girallade is a Ludicolo, I can see him dancing even when someone has a gun to his neck, possibly because of his jollyness and naiveity.

Jerty is a Wurmple. Small, cute, and very friendly. But, like Roosevelt says, "Use soft words, but carry a big stick," and Jerty has those poisonous spikes to try and make things go his way