• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Personality

Wouldn't that make you the Prinplup. Since you're pretty proud of yourself, and are a little older. Although you still have the right to be, being the evil commander of legions of space monkeys and all.

S

sheesheesh

Savem, you're a Raichu. You're smart, somewhat talky, and you amuse me quite often. (Don't worry. It's a compliment. I like Raichu a lot.)

LoN, I shall give you title of Meowth. Quirky, makes a move for money, and chatty. And above all, we all know that missile in your sig is going to turn around and blow up the coyote, and knowing TR meowth, the two have quite a few things in common.

Shado is a Shuppet

because you seem dark but kind still (and your pic is cute and i think shuppets are kinda cute)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Piemaster is an Unown. One of a bajillion annoying things that are essentially all the same with slight variations and when they swarm they can screw the world as we know it until someone moves in and takes them out.

(Also, KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, kindly stop it with the random one word posts. They count as SPAM.)

I wasn't described as a pokemon last time? D=

I say Stel is a Zangoose. He has a very large hate for n00bs, and likes to kill his enemies. =V

(I was going to do Scyther, but I thought Zangoose would fit better.)

(Sorry about the post before i'll edit it)

Psycho Monkey is definitely a Darkrai because he is dark and kinda scares me

Tunduli is a Starly - new here, but I'm seeing more of you around the forums so you're growing in experience.

tunduli is an unown to me.

I haven't seen much of her, (if the gender is correct. >>) but what I've seen I don't really like.

(I'm being brutally honest here.)

Shado is a Happiny to me, because it seems like she's just learning the fine art of egg care, judging by her sig.

(Yes I know that's lame, it's the best I could do ahhhh)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Wark is... Hnn... A... Stantler. They're there. They add biodiversity. They have potential, but what will come out of it? I don't know. It would require further observation.

LoN is A Driftloon.

Easygoing, and not easily angered. (At least, I haven't SEEN him angry. Yet.)

(Tunduli, just because that's my custom title doesn't mean it fits me best.)
(My Original Pokemon Character is Skull, a modified Luxray, so that explains the title. >>)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Zezzy is a level 15 Magikarp having just learned Tackle. He's slowly getting better, but he still has a little ways to go. (Think of this as a complement)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Psycho Monkey is an Absol. Dark, and I never see much of him XD

S

sheesheesh

Why thank you.

Anyways... POH!KEMON is a Totodile. Rather new, he says not to anger him, and his signature quotes a song that I don't like that much.

S

sheesheesh

Shocari... Hmmm... I'd say Darkrai, but that's cheating.

Mightyena is the next best thing. Rather dark, and I don't really want to piss you off.

S

sheesheesh

Jira is a Croconaw. Still fairly new, occasionally annoys me, and is getting a good reputation.