• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Personality

S

sheesheesh

Jirachan... Hmm... Jirachan is a Bayleef. Kind, not as new as before, and intelligent.

Mr. Cacti is a Whismur. You'd expect him to be somewhat quiet, but it's... well... the exact opposite. Plus Whismur's small, and roundish, like most house cacti, which I believe Mr. Cacti dreams of being. (There's a way to fufill that dream too, get fat and stick some needles in)

In my opinion, Toasty would be a Zigazoon. Toastie is still a bit more of a 'background member' but could become better known in the future. In addition, I'm struck by an impression that Toastie is slightly random.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Stel is Gallade. Honorable, gallant, and an overall decent guy. However, those bitchen arm blades aren't just for show. Get on his bad side and he'll use them to mess you up for good along with his limited psychic powers to screw with your mind.

Psycho, your rightful place in the pokemon world would be Weavile. Quick, sharp, Sneaky, and varied actions at any given time (but 95% of the time with evil intentions). Yes, Weavile.

S

sheesheesh

I think of Jirachan as a somewhat loud person who is more respectable than she used to be...
Loudred is a good example. -_-

Aristotle seems to be a Gardevoir to me. You could get pwned by his amazing mind- I mean, lawyer abilities, or he could favor you and set you free.

Chao.... I don't even know. I haven't talked to you ever. Hrm, I will say Gallade. You are depressed with the rude and awful things in the world, but you're still willing to do some violent things yourself (this is judging by the siggy xP).

S

sheesheesh

Jirachan... Pikachu seems right to me. Somewhat aggressive and loud, yet also has sort of a cutesy charm.

I

Infernape Rulez

I'm a Clefable,I'm Timid and shy.
Maybe a Hardcore Infernape when I'm playing PKMN

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Infernape, you're supposed to say what you think the personality of the above poster is, not your own. Allow me to demonstrate.

Infernape Rulez is a male Combee. You are trash, you will always be trash, and you can never amount to anything other than being useless trash. Sounds harsh, but from what I've seen of your posts it is the truth.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hn. I'd say Staryu. I don't know you well enough, but you at least appear to be be bright and have quite a bit of potential. >>;

Rifle, you are hereby named Pachirisu.

Small, impatient, and you like to go straight to the point. Yes this is what a fresh member who has yet to pass judgement should be related to.

AetherGlaceon is a Rapidash. I never noticed how fast you reached that post count, and you seem to be a very warm hearted person :)

AetherGlaceon is an Eevee evolving into a Glaceon.
Curiously looking round threads and posting messages. The Glaceon part is that you have found out you most belong in the sprite topics. And you like Glaceon.

Toastie is a Chansey.
By the looks of things, you're nice and comforting. But I don't know anything about you. @.@ (It's true. I don't know anything about Chanseys, AT ALL)

S

sheesheesh

(Hmm... Not Togekiss, not Jirachi... Got it!)

I'd say Mr. Mime, because out of all the people on the internet, Toastie seems the most human.

Let's see here...

As a skull wearer, you shall be matched with the skull-headed pokemon; Marowak. The scary skull helmet is sort of a repeller, but you are actually a kind-hearted member who brings a good perk to Charms life, in more ways than one.

POH!KEMON is...erm...a...Magikarp?

You're not really much, but you can be awesome in the eyes of some people. It's there somewhere :V

S

sheesheesh

Psycho Monkey is a Haunter. He's crazy and kinda freaks me out sometimes.