• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Twiggy didn't open his mouth. His eyes turned to Forced closed to light closed. His stem drooped. No leaves to give it life either. there also happened to be a chespin passing by at the moment. His mouthed opened a little. the oran berry slipped in his mouth. he slightly opened his eyes.

Turga eyed the trainer. "I'm alright. It appears trainers are just as bad as I thought." She glared at Cale, and said "I'm just fine, thank you." She turned away to go get some long-deserved sleep in the cave.

"Come on buddy wake up!" Senshi shouted. "You can't die it was only one punch!" He shook him to try to get him to wake up. "Please! I can't loose another friend!" He didn't even care if he accidentally said admitted something. He just wanted his friend to live.

Cale thought they were struggling to help turtwig, so he decided to give turtwig a super potion. "Hope this helps, I guess I'll head home now, bye guys you should stop by sometime!" Cale said as he waved goodbye. Growlithe went with Cale after the trainer was gone, and Cale entered the tent.

Twiggy opened his eyes. He was weak, but not dead. The oran berry couldn't keep him awake. "I'm okay... It was nothing" he whispered. He fell asleep again as he was sprayed by a super potion. But something happened. Twiggy's stem fell off. a little sprout grew in it's place.

Ri and Ki raced after Almo. "Almo, Don't be upset!" Ki said. "we were just trying to have some fun." Ki had tears in her eyes. She hated when her friends were mad at her. She raced off towards the lake so she could hide behind the waterfall. Ri looked down. Who knew Something so little could turn into something so big?

Twiggy woke up "He was my trainer... all he did was abuse me. I regretted what i said right when i said it. I wanted to pay for what i did. I saw the opportunity and saved someone, and was the one to take the hit... I didn't want to be beat again..." He said. He started to become drowsy again, but tried to stay awake.

Inside the tent, Cale thought it was too cramped. He decided to make a treehouse fort in the big tree that was beside the tent. "I'm going to need help from other Pokemon" Cale said. He sent sneasel and ralts to find some good wood, Noibat to find useful stuff from above ground, and Grovyle shinx and Growlithe helped Cale build. Sneasel and Ralts returned, Noibat came with some nice leaves for decorations as the others helped building.

Ri stormed over to Almo's residence and left a note.

Dear Almo, ??-??-????
It's your "Friend" Ri here. Or, really i'm not your friend anymore. Neither is Ki. She would agree. You made her run off crying Y'know. anyway, you said we were jerks, and jerks don't have friends right? so we can't be friends.
-Ri, Your Non-Friend.

Ri stormed off not bothered to see Almo's reaction.

Then Senshi came through the bushes and walked up to Noibat. "Hey, that's actually not my cave over there and my place is kinda far away so I was wondering if I could stay with you guys for the night," he said.

"Of course you can! Anything for a friend" Noibat told him. Noibat brought him to the soon to be tree fort. Cale walked up. "Noibat you brought Vibrava with you?!" Cale asked. Noibat nodded. Cale welcomed the Vibrava and set up a bedding for him.

Cale and Growlithe climbed the unfinished tree fort, luckily his room was finished. "Good night Growlithe, Vibrava" he called to them as he closed his eyes. Growlithe went to the dog bed beside Cale's bed. They all went to sleep.

"Well, I am not gonna deny some help... Though it's from a human". Ax said while they started the fight. Ax was ready to attack to the new trainer when he saw Twiggy receiving a punch intended for Targa. The Turtwig seemed to be very hurt. Ax decided to stop his attack and run towards him. He didn't look very well. "I'll stay here protecting Twiggy". Said while the fight carried on. Once the new trainer was gone, he relaxed a little. He continued near Twiggy, listening what he said. Well, maybe he told his trainer about our position... But... He thought while he was looking to Turga. She seemed to be pretty tired too.
Ax was exhausted, yet he couldn't sleep well. He had to help Twiggy. He stepped out of the cave. I guess I could leave them a moment, I don't think that other trainer will apear now. He started to grab all the berries he could find. How was that... Recipe that Servine taught me? I need two Leppa Berries, one Lum Berry and a Revival Herb... Oh, and some Oran berries to make it taste better. And so Ax started to find some berries. He found a lot that carried to the cave, yet still he couldn't find the Revival Herb. He also brought some rocks that can be used as containers of water. If I can`t find the Revival Herb, I guess I will have to ask him... Ax remembered that Cale's tent was near the cave they live. Determined, he went out the cave again and started to walk until he found the tent. He then drew (at least, tried) in the ground a Revival Herb. I am not sure if this human can be trusted, but he helped us once, so it may be better than the other humans. Then, Ax started to shout: "Axeeeeeeeeew! Ax! Eeeew!"

Cale got up to the yelling. "Huh what happened?!" Cale said as Growlithe lifted his head. They both ran down the steps to the tent. Cale opened up the tent. "Axew what happened?" Cale said. Cale thought Axew was coming for a visit.

Ax still showed an unfriendly look to Cale, but not as bad as the other times he saw the human. Then, still looking at him, pointed with one of his claws the drawing of the Revival Herb he drew before. It was not a perfect drawing, yet still, he was expecting that the human could understand what he was trying to tell him. "Axew!!". Ax was still distrustful to humans, but something told him that if he could trust on someone at that moment, when the other Pokemons were sleeping, that was the human.

Twiggy rustled in his sleep.His only item, a revival herb, fell on the ground.

Ri caught the airplane, read it, and ripped it in half. He wrote on another paper:

Almo,
Shut up. Me and Ki broke up and IT'S. ALL. YOUR. FAULT. You overreacting idiot. Thanks alot.
-Ri, The person who hates you.

Almo threw that paper airplane to Almo. Then he ran.

Ax stood there some minutes, but the trainer didn't understand him at all. After all, he wasn't as good drawing as... for example a Smeargle was. He stood there; he was disappointed. Well, at least I've tried. It looks like we can't understand each other after all... Ax closed his eyes, and crouched down his head. He didn't like humans, but he was kinda polite after all, especially with this trainer (in comparison with the other humans) after all what he had done before. Ax returned to the cave; looked at Turga again, sleeping (Ax smiled a little bit), and then, to Twiggy. But then, Ax saw something next to him: a revival herb. Eh?! Just what I needed!. Ax grabbed it, he brought closer the berries he needed, and one of the rocks with water he took before. He started smashing some of the berries to obtain their juice; and he did the same with the Revival Herb he just found. Finally, he mixed all together. "Twiggy? Can you hear me? Take this, it will make you feel better"

Last edited:
Twiggy mouth opened and he took in the Concoction. His eyes opened. He stood up and wobbled. He was still weak. He looked towards Ax, And tried to back up but fell, due to him being weak. He had fear in his eyes. He was terrified of dragon types. too strong. He was too weak. Twiggy started breathing heavy.

"Don't worry", Ax told with a light smile. "As I said, we are not going to hurt you. We are good Pokemon. You better rest a little for now. The juice you've just drunk will take some time to make effect, and you are still very weak." Ax slowly approached Turga again, he kissed her and cuddled as he lay next to her. Then, he started to watch at Twiggy. "You can stay here until you want". Then, he yawned and started to sleep

Last edited:
Cale was just confused, at first he thought it was a Bulbasaur's bulb. "Axew, I can't under stand you, Growlithe what is she say-" Axew already left. He watched walk off, and search. Cale wondered what she wanted. "Wait...That looks like a revival herb!" He said. Axew was already behind all the trees. He started to build the tree fort again with his Pokemon.

Almo laid his head down, but did not close his eyes, however. Still frowning, he started muttering to himself. "Stupid jerks... Lying to me like that...." This is one of the many things he muttered. After a while, Almo started to feel bad. He sighed, then muttered, "Well, it was my fault that they broke up, and they ended their friendship with me.."Now he felt really bad, and decided to try to make up with them in the soon. "Wish I had someone to love, then break up with, then eventually love again..." Almo muttered, referencing his wish he made. He then went to sleep easily, since it was late.

Violet woke up in a dark cave,she started trotting around trying to think if it were a dream or reality."HELLO?" She yelled,but nothing answered.She did it again but nothing answered,finally she tried one last time and nothing answered."Strange."She said crossing her arms.She didn't no if it was nighttime or daytime.

Ki walked out from the waterfall, standing before the lake, right in front of the waterfall. she looked into the deep water. She couldn't swim well, everyone knew that. She took a step farther into the water. She happened too be grieving. She only had one thought. It was obvious. Suicide.

Violet found her way through the cave,when she walked out there was a waterfall.She looked into it and saw her reflection,but than she saw something else."HUMAN!"She screeched in her head she tried to run away but that someone already spotted her.

Ki ignored the Torracat. She stepped down into the water. One step, two step, three step. Ki was getting deeper into the water. She was crying. She started to walk in a little faster.

Almo woke up from a nightmare if Ki drowning herself. "Oh my Arceus!" He ran as fast as he clumsily could, knocking over many things. He saw that his dream was right. "KI!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "STOP!" He dove after her, trying to grab her hand.

Ki heard almo. She tried to ignore him. But then he grabbed her. She willingly Let him take her back. A haunter floated out of her back. 'W-what happened?" She asked looking at Almo. She forgot about what happened between the three of them.

Ri had just walked into his house and locked the door. he walked into his room. he slammed the door. Then he locked it.

The haunter flew off. Almo's attacks missed. Ki tried to walk a little, but slipped. "ALMO!" She screamed as she fell into the dark, deep water. Ki closed her eyes as she struggled for breath. eventually Ki fainted, not breathing. (Duh, she's under water)

Last edited:
"KI!!!!!!!" Almo screamed, diving in after her. He grabbed her, and pulled her up with all his might. She was spared, as Almo dragged her onto the shore, and heard her coughing and sputtering for breath, but had used up the last of his strength. "Heh... I always wanted to save someone's live... Guess I got my wish..." He said, chuckling afterward. "Bye Ki..." He said, and drifted into the deep lake...

From underneath the lakes surface, a Corphish saw the commotion going on above. He eventually watched the Chespin float away, and decided to intervene. He kicked of the bottom of the lake, and paddled right next to the tired grass type. "Hey," he whispered. "You okay?"

Grovyle was looking for supplies, he found a lake. He thought it had a nice waterfall. He saw a blurr in the water, and thought it was a Pokemon "Don't worry, I'll help!" He called, and dived in. He grabbed the Chespin and pulled it to the shore of the lake. He checked to see if it was breathing. He checked a pulse and started to push on his stomach. He hoped it was okay.

Ki coughed, and she coughed hard. She opened her eyes a little. she saw Almo on the ground. "Almo?" she asked. She then saw the Grovyle. She shook her head. Ki closed her eyes.