• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Ri walked up to Almo. "Why the heck are you playing Dead? It's obvious that's fake, for many reasons." He said.

Rykou walked through the forest and saw a tent. "Hm. Wonder who's tent that is..?" Rykou asked himself. Twiggy went looking for pokemon. he saw A mienfoo, Tyroge, and another pokemon that seemed to be dead. He approached them carefully and asked, "F-Freind or f-foe?"

Almo stuck to his possum routine. He peeked one eye open, but immediately closed it after he saw Ri and Ki standing over him. He stood up. He sighed. "Okay, guys, what I meant was... Well, you really should ask Ki..." Almo said, nervously.

"Oh, sorry dear; I am sure that was quite difficult for you to overcome". Ax approached her, and sat next to her. He wanted to comfort her, but he didn't know exactly how. "At least, you have Senshi and me here now, and we will not leave you behind." Ax smiled, cleared his voice and started talking. "Well... I suppose it's my turn now. I am from a very far place, called Steep Mountains. I don't know a lot about them. It's a very dangerous place, and only the strongest Pokemon can survive there. That's why there are several Dragon Pokemons there and another strange or strong Pokemon. I was born from an unhatched egg. I... I didn't know my mom or dad. I knew one of the oldest Pokemon of the region, it was a Kommo-o... I can't even remember his name. He knew them. He told me that my dad, a Dragonair, went ago a long time ago; and that my mum, an Haxorus... My mum was disappeared. He told me that was some other Pokemon were looking for her. He warned me that there was a trainer going around there those days.The Kommo-o never told me, but, as far as I know, they never found her...Or her body. I always thought that the trainer captured her. I lived some time with Kommo-o, until THAT happened. I was trying to go to Kommo-o's cave, but I found a trainer (I think THE TRAINER) near a canyon. I will never forget that silhouette: tall, slim, brown hair, green eyes... He said something like... "Pathetic"... And then he sent a Weavile to attack me. During that combat, I got this scar". Ax was pointing at the scar that crossed his left eye. "I try to defend myself, I tried to flee... But the Weavile was faster than me, and kept attacking. I fainted. Next thing I remember is getting up in a lake with several Pokemon around me. I suppose that they threw me down the canyon, yet still, there was a river, and I ended in that lake alive. Since that moment, I promised myself that I would get my revenge of humans... And when I had the opportunity... I failed". Ax start to cried a little. "Anyways, the other Pokemon helped me, they told me that some humans captured Pokemon and... Well, I started my own adventure trying to find a place far away from humans and being stronger. Some other Pokemon helped me in my journey, and that's why I prefer not attacking other Pokemon, except if it's completely necessary. I only fight against trained Pokemon, trying to convince them that they are better free, that their true enemies are humans and not other Pokemon. And well... I ended in this forest , with you". Ax finished smiling at Senshi and Targa. "At least I am not alone this time".

Twiggy raced off seeing that they didn't notice him. he then saw A few pokemon. One of them happened to be an Axew. He slowly approached them. 'F-Friends or f-foes?" He asked them. He was quite frightened, knowing there was a dragon type among the group.

Ax blushed a little. He thought of doing something. Does... Does she just kissed me...? Ax give the kiss back to Targa after that, and he started to laugh softly, very happy. Then, he noticed the new Pokemon of the cave. "Oh, hi... We are friends. We are not that time of Pokemon, you know?" Said Ax, waving his hand, as a sign that the Turtwig could approach safely. "My name is Ax, and the other Pokemon are Targa", said pointing the Gible, "and Senshi", pointing the Vibrava.

Twiggy let out a sigh of relief. "finally... someone that won't beat the crap out of me." He said he walked closer. he stopped. 'should i report them to master? Later... they actually welcome me...' Twiggy thought. he walked over closer, limping. "I-i'm Twiggy..." He said, a little quiet.

Targa, still blushing, waved to the Turtwig. "H-hi." Targa's face turned redder. Did he see t-that? Targa thought, embarrassed for the first time in all her time in the forest. "We're friends, not foes." Targa asked the new Turtwig.

"I guess it's my turn," Senshi said. "I used to live in a desert far away. There were a lot of trapinches, some other vibravas and a few flygons. We sort of had a little community. One thing we had was an alarm tht they would sound if a human came, and for a long time we never had to use it, but one day a human was spotted walking toward us. The alarm was used, which now that I think about it probably made the human know where we were. But everyone got into the shelter. Everyone except for me. I was to slow and the human came. I was only a trapinch at the time so I couldn't fight back and they caught me. They took me many places and made me battle often, but I hardly ever won. Eventually we came to a very cold mountain, and he wanted me to fight a fire pokemon that another trainer had. Despite having the type advantage I lost. My trainer was so angry that they left me right there in the cold. I almost froze to death there. Luckily I was able to jump onto a truck that brought me somewhere. I don't know where it brought me. For most of the ride I was unconscious. But I woke up somewhere and not noing what to do, started moving. Eventually I came here and decided to stay. For a while though I couldn't use my wings because they were damaged in the cold. It's not as bad as what happened to you two, but that's my story.

Twiggy stared at the Vibrava. He wasn't too close to the group, but wasn't far. He wanted to keep his distance just in case they were all Foes pretending to be friends. Twiggy didn't feel so sorry for the Vibrava because of what he went through. He noticed that Him, and the Vibrava were hurt by trainers.

Targa saw Twiggy standing away from them. "Come on closer." She gestured to him to come closer, being very friendly. She saw he looked apprehensive. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of." Targa said, comfortingly.

Twiggy went a little closer. He wondered if the three pokemon would ask him his backstory. His only leaf drooped. This signaled he was worried. Worried about what? His trainer hurting him for being late. He didn't want the pokemon to think he was rude though.

After failing to find a Mienfoo, Cale wanted to see if the Gible Axew and vibravia were ready to talk as friends. Cale and Growlithe went up to the cave to talk, and they saw more Pokemon than usual. "Uh h-hi...! Wow a Turtwig!" Cale said as he slowly walked in the cave.

"Um," Senshi said. The human's back. What do we do? Do we attack it again? Do we run away? Why is it back anyway? I'm going to go talk to the growlithe to see if I can find out." So he walked up to the growlithe and attempted to talk to it. " Why are you back?" he asked.

Cale sent out Noibat "look, this is my friend Noibat a dragon type like you guys!" Cale said to the three Pokemon "Noi Noibat!" Noibat said. "Don't you guys see, me and my Pokemon want to be your friends!" Cale told them. "Growlithe!" Growlithe said in agreement. Cale then offered them some berries.

Twiggy's eyes widened when he saw the Trainer. He didn't like trainers. he backed up far. He wanted to stay away from him.

"Oh, he's talking about... Me and him! We're the cute couple he's talking about!" Ki said, not letting Ri show she was lying. "Oh. I always thought you had a thing for me. Eh, whatever." Ri said, shrugging.

Noibat talked to the vibravia. "We are here to make friends with you guys, you live close to our tent so we want to be friendly neighbors with each Other!" Noibat said happily. Cale and his Pokemon were hoping they were wanting to be friends.

"Ki... Seriously? Now you've screwed over both of us!" Almo whispered, irritated, to Ki. "Fine, if you won't tell him, I will." Almo looked angry for the first time in a long time. "Alright Ri, the truth is-" Almo was about to reveal Ki's biggest secret.

Turga took one of the berries, looked at it, and looked back at Cale. She popped it into her mouth. To her surprise, it tasted good. "You know, they may not be trustworthy, but at least give them a chance." Turga whispered to Senshi.

"I don't know," Senshi said. "I've had some pretty bad experiences with trainers, as you know from my story. But so far it seems ok so I guess I'll give them a chance. But only one chance. There is no way I'm going to be caught by it."

"You know, I have to, but they don't seem to be hostile. Let's try to negotiate." Turga said to Senshi, trying to convince him. "Alright, I think we will listen to your proposal. However, speak quickly, we are only giving you one chance." Turga said, sternly.

Noibat spoke to them again. "Cale already has 6 Pokemon, he can't catch you now!"

"Is it good Gible?" Cale said nicely, as he gave the other berries to the Pokemon. He noticed the Turtwig in the back. "Here, I got a berry for you" he said as he reached his hand out towards the Turtwig.

Ki punched Almo in the face, knocking him back. "Oh Almo. You know i don't like rambalers." Ki said. "Wow Almo, i thought you would know you don't want to get on Ki's bad side." Ri teased Almo.

Twiggy breathed heavy. He thought all trainers abused pokemon. But this one's pokemon seemed to be nice... Instead running off. he raced back to Rykou. Rykou turned on the translator. "Master... i found pokemon back there... An Axew, Vibrava, and more..." Twiggy whispered, feeling horrible. Rykou started heading the direction. He finally saw the pokemon. "Might as well catch them..." Rykou said. Twiggy stayed back, not wanting the pokemon to get mad.

"You..." Almo became enraged, and vines came out of the grassy part of his head, and began wiping at Ki. "Oh, by the way, Ri, Ki has the hugest crush on you, and is completely enamored with you." Almo said defiantly, while Ki was distracted by Almo's whips.

Turga saw the other trainer, now becoming slightly suspicious. "Friend of your's?" Turga asked the familiar trainer, suspiciously. She was ready for anything, especially when she saw the trainer reaching for a Pokeball.

Rykou ignored the Trainer, and sent out Crabrawler. Rykou nodded. Crabrawler went and Punched the Vibrava in the face, dealing a bunch of damage. "Hah. Weak. Glad they're tearing this place down." Rykou said.

Luckily Senshi was able to fly out of the way a second before it tried to hit him. "I guess I have my answer," he said. He decided to finish this quick and used boomburst.

"what do you think you're doing!!" Cale said as he sent out Growlithe to fight. "Growlithe!" Growlithe said. "You mess with them you mess with me! Now use dig!" Cale told Growlithe. Growlithe then dug underground.

Crabrawler was about to flick targa off like it was nothing. After all, it didn't flinch. Before it could do it, Twiggy rushed in. He knocked Targa out of the way. It didn't deal any damage to her, so it wasn't an attack. So what was it? It was Twiggy saving Targa. Crabrawaler ended up punching Twiggy Extremely hard. He was flung and hit a wall. His one leaf fell of and onto the ground. Twiggy fainted... But his breathing slowed down. Crabrawler had become a little weak now.

Ri broke out laughing. "Ki, we should stop the act." He said, through chuckles. Ri kissed Ki on the Cheek. "Almo... Me and Ri had this act where i made it obvious that i liked Ri and Ri acted like he didn't like me. It was so funny. We're actually a couple." Ki said poking Almo.

Growlithe then dug up, and hit crabrawler from the underside out of nowhere. "Growlithe get ready for an attack!" Cale called. He was already about to send another Pokemon if Growlithe fails.

"well, we started it on April Fools, and liked it so much that we kept on doing it. Your fault for being tricked." Ri said, shrugging. He helped Almo up.

Crabrawler had troubles. It was getting too weak. Then was returned to it's pokeball. But there was no trainer, as it had walked off. Twiggy's breathing got slower and slower as he got closer to his passing time.

Seeing how injured Twiggy was, Senshi flew inside and got an oran berry. "I'm sure Akuma won't mind if I borrow this," he said. Then he rushed out and gave the oran berry to Twiggy.

When Ri helped him up, he shoved him into Ki. "You two jerks deserve each other." Almo then stormed off, feeling betrayed. I can't believe they would do that to me! Their friend! How could they do that to me?! Almo thought, angrily.