• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

The Sun came up, and Targa sat up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and opened them. She saw the Axew sitting away from her. Why is he looking at me like that? She thought. "Um, hello. Ohhh... You must be that cutie I saw sleeping up here. How are you? What's your name?" She said, looking around at the forest.

"He... Hello"- Ax said. He was quite nervous, blushing her face. Ax thought that she liked him, but didn't pay attention of that at the moment "My name is Ax, and I'm fine... Thank you". Ax started looking around. He was obviously very insecure. He was a very shy Pokemon, always trying to be alone. He wanted to overcome his shyness, yet still he had a lot of troubles speaking with other Pokemon. Ax looked back again to the Gible. "And what about yours? Did you have a good night? And what's... What's your name?"

"Eh, it was so-so." Targa said, walking past Ax, brushing up against him with her shoulder. "The name's Targa. In case you were wondering, I'm new here, too. Wherever "here" is, anyway." Targa said, turning around. "Well, might as well get going, and find some strange new food. You coming?" Targa asked, looking inquisitively at Ax.

"Eh... Sure". Ax answered. Both get down of the treetop and started to walk randomly through the forest. "So you are new too, right?" Ax started to talk after several minutes later, meanwhile they were on their path, trying to look for some berries to eat. "Should I ask what brings you here?" Then, he started to get nervous again. "Well, if you want to tell me... It's not like you are obliged to tell me or something like... That". Ax started to blush again. Oh, you idiot... You have been exploring the world for a place like this since... months, and you can't even talk to a girl properly without getting nervous. He thought, while he was looking for berries, trying to avoid visual contact with Targa, because he didn't want to be seen blushing again.

"Well, I used to be a city kind of girl. That got boring, and a little too dangerous, so I came here." She said, while she was picking some Sitrus Berries. She ate one to taste them. "Mmmm... These are some good Sitrus Berries. You want one?" She looked over at Ax. "Oh my... Are you blushing?" She asked, trying to hold back laughter.

"Of course not..." Ax said, yet the fact that he was blushing was at this point more than obvious. He looked again to Targa, almost smiling and laughing. "Well... Maybe a little". Ax approached Targa and took the Sitrus Berry she was offering. He ate it and continue talking. "You can see that I am very shy, and I am not used to talk to other Pokemon unless it is extremely necessary." Especially with a beauty like you. He thought, yet Ax was too ashamed for telling that in that moment. Then, he went to a nearby group of plants, trying to find more berries. "So, you were from a city? You did well going out there." He continued as he found some Oran berries. "I got attacked by one few time after I was born." Ax ate one of the Berries he found. "Well... He send his Weavile to attack me and he defeated me; that's how I got this scar..." The, he bite again the berry. "This one is pretty tasty... Here, take one"

Oka and Akuma woke up, and Oka looked over at Senshi the Vibrava. Turning back to Akuma, she asked if he was going to be okay, and when his wing would heal. Akuma continued to work on her own things, ignoring the Rockruff.

"Thanks, I guess I'll have to teach you how to talk to girls, then." Targa took the berry and took a bite into it, laughing and smiling at Ax. "Hm, pretty good." Oh, I know you were blushing, you cutie, Targa thought, smiling and laughing to herself. "Yeah, I guess... It was pretty bad in the city, but I could handle it, until a few days ago..." Her voice trailing off. "Anyway, how did you get here?" Targa looking at Ax intently.

"Not too much to tell". Said Ax, in a calmed way again. "I just... I just went to the places my intuition told me". Ax looked at the sky and the rest of the forest. "And I don't know what to do now. I like this place. I may stay here, at least for a time. And what happened in the city? What made you to decide going out of the city finally?" The little Axew asked, looking to Targa.

Targa looked upset for the first time since Ax met her. "I'd rather not talk about it..." Targa said firmly, as she picked another berry that she bit into, then threw down. "Yuck!" She said, spitting out the contents of her mouth. "So, should we look for some shelter, or go back to the tree?" She said, looking at Ax.

"I was thinking in finding a cave or something like that" Ax told Targa. "Maybe we can go and find other Pokemons that live here. I'm sure that they will know some cave we can live in, well, if you want". He started to look around, but then, he noticed something... Wait, is she going to live with me? Ax thought, peeking Targa in a sneaky way. Well, it's not that I don't like the idea, I am feeling comfortable with her. He started blushing a little bit. Anyway, it will be a good idea. After all, we are both new in the forest, and being together it's a good option after all. "Where do you want to go to ask? I'm not seeing any Pokemon nearby, so... you decide"

When Senshi woke up he saw that it was day. After standing up he flapped his wings to make sure he could still fly, and was happy to find that he could. He then remembered how he had spent the night at Oka and Akuma's cave. He looked to his right and saw Oka standing there. "Good morning," he said.

"Yeah, a cave sounds good." Targa said, seeing that Ax was blushing, but thought she wouldn't bring it up again. "Well, we better get going to find a cave." Targa started on a path towards a cozy cave she saw. She peeked inside, and thought the cave was good enough. "I guess we could live here. I'll put a rock here to mark it." She put a stone down in front of the entrance to the cave. "Let's go look for some Pokemon!" She said, putting her arm around Ax, and began to skip along the path towards, hopefully, new people.

"Ok...". Ax said disappointed. I didn't have time to see the cave. "We should look for a lake, or a river, I think". Ax continued his path with Targa, both quite happy of being together. That was until Ax noticed a near cave, pointing to the entrance. "Hey look. There's another cave there. Maybe someone lives there, don't you think?". Targa and Ax changed direction, going out of the path and going into the cave. "Hello?! Is somebody here?"

Senshi looked outside the cave to see an axew and a gible. It was nice to see some other dragon types for once since they were quite rare. "Hello," he replied. "I don't believe I've ever met you. What's your name?"

Targa followed Ax over to the cave. "Hello. My name is Targa. This guy over here is Ax." She patted Ax on the back. "What's your name? Are there any more Pokemon in here?" Targa asked the Vibrava.

"My name's Senshi," he replied. There are two other pokemon in here. Their names are Oka and Akuma. I don't actually live here I just stayed here for the night because I couldn't fly because of an ... Accident."

(OOC: Doesn't get notifications for this.. wut.)
BIC:
Oka ran over to the front of the cave, as Akuma ignored the others, knowing that Oka had it covered. "Huh? Oh! Hi. I'm Oka, and.. well, this is Akuma and my own cave!"

"Oh, that's quite... Unfortunate". Said Ax while he approached Senshi in order to see his. "Are you feeling better today?" As this happened, Oka entered the cave. "Hello, I hope we didn't come here in a bad moment. I'm Ax, and my partner there is Targa. Nice to meet you". Meanwhile, Ax was looking around the cave. Akuma? I wonder where she is...
(OCC: Sorry, but I have to go now, I hope you have a good time continuing the RP :D)

Ri bonked Almo on the head. "Are ya listening? do. you. want. to. climb. the. Mountain?" Ri asked Almo. "Yeah, come on! tell us!" Ki said with a happy tone.

Rykou walked into the forest. "I'm glad this forest is going down. all the pokemon are weak." He said. Rykou only entered the forest so he could complete his pokedex.

Ri was able to quickly follow. Ki started to run too. Ri easily passed Almo on the Mountain. "You're both so slow!" Ri yelled down. Ki yelled back up "Well i don't climb as much!" Ki started to climb a little faster catching up with Almo.

Senshi saw the three pokemon climbing the mountain from the cave. "I wonder what they're doing," he said. "I'm going to go up there to the mountain and ask them." So he started flapping his wings and flew up to were they were climbing. "Hi," he said once he was near. "What are you guys doing?"

Ri saw the Vibrava. He was at the stopping point and waiting for the others. "Oh. My friends and I are just climbing the mountain. My name's Ri. Nice to meet you." Ri said. He nodded.

"My name's Senshi," he replied. "I saw you from down over there and decided to investigate. What's at the top of this mountain anyway? It's not to cold is it?

"Eh, we don't know. It might be cold, but we're just doing it for fun." Almo said. He began to climb faster now, and almost reach the top. It started to get cold, and Almo sort of shivered. "Well, it may be a little cold." Almo said.

"Well in that case I'm out," he said quickly. He then flew back down to the ground and found a berry bush. "Finally, I haven't eaten since two days ago. He took a berry off of the and started eating it. Then once he looked at the berry he saw that it was poisonous. "Oh no," he said worriedly. Maybe Oka and Akuma have some pecha berries." So he immediately started flying back to the cave.

Oka spotted Senshi flying back. "Huh, what's the matter?" she asked, unaware of the poisonous berries that were nearby. Akuma was busy as usual, paying no mind to the others. Though, it was mainly because she didn't want to leave the cave and be exposed to the sunlight.

"Yeah, funny story," he said quickly. "I was really hungry because I haven't eaten in two days so I found a berry bush and ate one of the berries but then I saw that it was poisonous so I came back to see if you had any pecha berries. He was embarrassed saying this because he didn't want Oka to think he was weak but he really needed to get rid of the poison.

Oka nodded. "Akuma goes out for berries quite often. I'll ask her." running back inside, Akuma turned around without Oka asking. She handed her a bowl of berries, and Oka picked out the light pink pecha berry. "Here you are!" she said as she handed the berry over to him. "It's too bad that bush was.. er, contaminated." She'd never been poisoned, so she couldn't imagine how it felt like. But she was happy to help someone!

Almo reached the top of the mountain after Ri, and saw a cave. "Oooohhh! A cave! You wanna explore it, guys?" Almo said, excitedly. He took a peek into the cavern and saw a couple of Zubats on the ceiling.

Ri and Ki followed Almo inside the cave. "Becareful Mr. Clumsy" Ri said to Almo. Ri and ki walked around the cave and saw something shiny. "ooo! Shiny!" Ki said. It was a diamond! Ki took it. "Ki no!" Ri said. the mountain started to Rumble. "We have to get out of here!" Ri yelled.

"Well darn it, just when we found something good..." Almo said, running away as fast as his little body could do. "Woah!" He said, narrowly avoiding a boulder that almost hit him in the head. They escaped just in time. "Holy Arceus. I like to live dangerously, but this is a bit much." Almo wiped some sweat off his brow, and asked "What are we going to do now?"

"Yeah..." Ri said as he and Ki started running down the Mountain. "Going down is better than going up, for sure!" Ki said, happy that she still had the Diamond she had found.

"Yeah, I never did like heights." Almo said, looking over the edge, and then looking scared. "Hey, Ki... You should give that diamond to Ri... Yeah, I've known for a long time." Almo whispered to Ki, chuckling afterward.