• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

There will be grounds, a gate that I mentioned but failed to go through detail, there will be dorms out in the grounds by means of either huts or people live up in the spires (tempted to make this somewhat like Hogwarts.... What with the Houses and all XD). There will be barracks on the castle, there'll be the mess hall (cafeteria), there will be little teleporter pads nearby that teleport them to other islands/regions to catch Pokemon/go on field trips (of course this could mean disaster if the teleporters ever break XD).... Yea... I don't know what else to add? AND NO MOVING STAIRCASES.... There XD

oh yay :D I was also gonna add teleporters XD like, somewhere else in the castle. The training facility could be on another island or underneath the entire castle.... Or both :D

No XD lol, but I'm thinking about adding strange Pokemon appearing in the castle because someone forgot to lock the teleporters from the other side... *cough*Shade*cough*

And yes, Shade did get there earlier to check out the layout, so she doesn't act like an idiot and get lost.

Sounds good to me. A castle is bound to have some ghost types lurking around the place anyway....

Also I thought about maybe a large lake nearby? Just so we could make use of it during some part of the rp, water type training and all that.

Forget I said that....its and island so obviously we could just use the beach....silly me..

Yea, like some of Shade's Pokemon from the ranch that decided to follow her XD and yea, but we're practically surrounded by an ocean xD LOL but we can add a lake near the teleporters for Water-Type training, or just have it underneath the castle, with a vaulted ceiling for really tall 'mons and a stadium that can change for the different scenarios.

Well, the lake could potentially have some wild Pokémon and other stuff as I'll be attempting to get into the RP as soon as possible since I've been pretty much ill for the last few days again. (Seriously my luck is not going the way I like it to.)

I might maybe add in a Fakemon of mine here though I might not put its info sheet at first since it isn't supposed to be known as much like my characters yet.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
if I never invited you this rp would be a million times worse... also here is my because the second before we start the classes is always the best time to introduce your character.

Name: (obviously) Lucifer Light
Pokemon: Umbreon (Male); Ralts (Male); Feebas (Female)
Appearance: Wears a black and gold colored sweater along with black jeans. His grandmother gave him a necklace with a yellow gem before she died, which he always has close to him. The necklace and gem himself hold no economic value, but they hold great sentimental value for Lucifer. He also wears a yellow scarf around his neck.
Personality: Cold to strangers and usually a loner. He likes to spend his time quietly with his Pokemon, studying, or whatever other activities he has in mind. It takes a while for him to open up, and he'll only barely be nice to his friends. His Pokemon on the other hand are all quite friendly, except for Feebas. He gets angry when his Pokemon are insulted, and acts nothing like his normal self.

One last thing, I'll have another character, a professor, but he is pretty bland so far so I don't want to give his usual bio, but I can't really think of things to put in his bio so I'll just tell you his name (you'll get more details in the RP), Jack Spruce.

Nop, not really. I'll just figure out how you can get to an island in the middle of the Sevii Islands XD I guess a Pokemon came to my character, so my character could tell her Alakazam to teleport your character in XD

Well, I could either have a typical entrance of my character arriving via transportation or do a spectacular one where he arrives from Cyberspace. (I'll explain more about this since I know it's a new concept, but the brief part is that it's an area where Cyber Pokémon typically travel from easily and all matter is converted back and forth into data and code when an entity enters in.)

When the kids begin to interact for a bit, @CosmicDreams. We're setting up right now. Also, the teacher's rooms will be connected to their classes. It's on the opposite side of their office, which is also connected to their teaching rooms.

Well pretty much in a simple concept if I had to say that...

On another note, I might be having a separate Pokémon character for the school that may reside near the lake or the school most likely.

*a grass dragon Pokémon can be seen counting his hong baos he got from half a year ago*

Umm... I'm not sure if we would even be allowed to use mega evolutions since that would require staff approval and even then this Pokémon doesn't exactly have a trainer...

*??? stares at you awkwardly after placing his hong baos back in his small satchel as he soaks up some of the solar light to let his dry skin get some vitamins at least*

Your creature sounds cute, though XD and mega evolutions are allowed. I asked Elsydeon if Shade could have her Gengar mega evolve. And Pokemon can mega evolve without a trainer, it just takes a REALLY LONG TIME... They basically have to be training their entire life and be dedicated to mega evolve, or they must have the same friendship with another Pokemon that holds a keystone and have them help the other mega evolve. Those are theories of mine that could work, but then again, it probably won't, seeing as how it needs to be between a human and a Pokemon.... So I don't know XD

Well... I might maybe put in an info sheet for my other Pokémon character, though I might need to be a little careful when describing his past since it can get a bit messy and possibly rated A if you had to ask me how bad it is...

*??? tries to practice using intimidation on a training dummy as he falls over after letting off a small cry; which results in the dummy tallying up the damage to be 0 and the move practically failing against it*

rated A... You mean Rated M? XD and ohhh poor little guy :( I also have a Pokesona (in my profile pic, but with a black bandana around her neck). She's quite the... aggressive Pichu.

Well, I have two, one's for my aggressive/bad side, and the other is my peaceful/protective side XD so yea, do you want to see it? Is it alright if I put both of their character sheets here, or should I just PM you about it @Charlespark?