• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

Yea :) did you ask Elsydeon if that was alright? Also, Alakazam can help you with that XD

Also, @Zman890, usually from what I see, people join and make their characters, and then they never reply to the actual RP thread XD it's a little sad, but oh well. The people who did reply are usually trying to find time to roleplay.

Alrighty :) I'm pretty sure your character was awarded a Keystone from winning an art competition. right? Worth a guess XD Seeing as how you introduced your character with trophies.

Yeah. Part of her backstory (which I should edit) would be winning a Key Stone from an art competition, in Alola. She then crafted a necklace similar to Wally's, in which where the Key Stone is held is in the shape of Mawile's head.
Somehing like that. The painting that won is displayed in Malie Library.

YES XD
also, I wasn't sure if Elsydeon would like my character, but luckily all she said was that she was edgy XD but I wasn't confident. :) ask her, when you're feeling up to it :)

She can be a little quick to critique but at the end of the day your OC stuff is yours and nobody should be able to change your opinion of it, do what you enjoy. That being said helpful criticism can be very useful, there is just a fine line.

There is XD although, I do tend to make a lot of edgy characters XD I try not to, but I get so tempted to put some kind of mental disorder on my characters, I just can't MMMMMPH, making NORMAL characters are difficult XD Although, her insanity is kind of much XD I'm going to tone it down a bit because she practically does go for kills when she's insane XD

Ahah, I know your pain. Sometimes I make normal characters just because they are actually rarer than unusual ones at this point though. Flint has a little problem of his own though, one that I haven't made quite clear yet. He does enjoy his drink a little too much..

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you guys are actually making me ask stell for a mega too. I hate this. (obviously refering to my teacher character)

Now I hate to be that guy, but I will be anyway, this is going to have to be a cliff-hanger because I really need to sleep, I have a big job interview tomorrow morning... I promise I'll get a reply out the moment I'm done with the days tasks! Night all :p

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Drugs I don't think should be allowed at all. (Probably no exceptions, but who knows) alcohol is fine as long as it isn't very big addictions (mild ones are fine, but I personally wouldn't have one either way) and swearing... Adults only but try to keep it to a minimum

Okay, thank you :) None of my characters will be using drugs anyway XD (I don't think I made a single one with a drug thing). The alcohol though XD Shade just has a mild thing XD she is German, Scottish, and Irish, though XD the biggest livers XD anyway, and yea, swearing will be at a minimum :) thank you :)

and darn it XD fine, good night :) hopefully you do well on your interview.

I'll be posting in a bit since I gotta find the best way to get to the castle hastily since I don't wanna spend 5 days waiting and well... I might decide to go with exiting out of Cyberspace since that's best way for Cyber Pokémon and their trainers to travel around when no other means of transportation present themselves.

I'll also most likely be having my other Fakemon character near or possibly inside the castle as he is going to be there for his own reasons/motives that are yet to be revealed. (Also, here's his info sheet since I don't want anyone getting confused on who he is...)

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Nicaong / Turf Pokémon
Type: [type]Grass[/type] [type]Dragon[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Huniaru.
Primary Moves: Claw Rush, Draconian Roar, Frond Blade, Draco Comet.
Ability: Nimble Recovery (Evading an incoming attack will replenish the Pokémon's HP from the damage the attack would have inflicted. 10% evasion chance is also gained every time the Pokémon gets hit by any attack and is reset when the Pokémon eludes an attack.)
Appearance: Nicaong is a small, dragon-like Pokémon that has a primarily chartreuse body. His eyes are brown, while he has a small nose that is just two nostrils, as his mouth has four small teeth that can be seen when he opens his mouth. A patch of small, root-like protrusions can be seen above his head; giving off the impression of hair. A small, pale green leaf grows in the middle these roots, as the leaf has a linear pattern on it. He has a pale green underside, as his hands have three fingers, while his feet have three clawed toes each. His stubby, tapered tail has some encircling, yellow stripes that are seen around the middle of the tail.
Personality: Nicaong tends to be rather reserved when it comes to meeting new people and Pokémon, since he fears that he will be reguarded as an outcast since his species is widely unknown to most of the world. His behavior is often seen by others as being quirky, since he has some weird habits that he is obsessed with. Although he can be rather silly at times, he can still get around the public if he is careful enough to not get a fight started with his short patience causing him to go after the nearest person that pointed him out.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the Grass starter Pokémon of Huniaru.
Primary Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%; But can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The Pokémon assaults the target with a brief series of punches. This move always has turn priority over others.
Effects: Critical hits happen more often with this move if all hits connect.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 75%
Power Points: 15
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 5 Meters around user
Description: The Pokémon lets off an unnerving roar that frightens all nearby opposing Pokémon.
Effects: Puts all targets in a state of fear for 2.5 seconds; making them unable to properly act in battle.
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 85
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The Pokémon slashes the target with a sharp, palm-like weapon.
Effects: May inflict Fraglity upon the target; halving their defense for 20 seconds.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 95
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Range: Entire Field
Description: A rudimentary move that most Dragon-type Pokémon usually learn if they have trouble learning Draco Meteor. The user summons a comet from the sky upon the opposing Pokémon.
Effects: May temporarily reduce special attack by 1 stage for one turn cycle. (This effect will automatically reset if this move is consecutively used.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not gonna lie, I believe this will die pretty fast. I'm a terrible rper and quite frankly I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even know what the heck I'm supposed to do.

Make a character, approve other people's characters, make rules/guidelines, make a setting, make a bit of plot with some evil team or something else, put some of your wonderful imagination to it... Basically, this RP is running on my creativity and your initiative on making the RP thread XD you could also control NPCs, since we need more "random" kids, and I already control 14 Pokemon and 3 humans already XD you could do that :) and since I didn't explain the rest of the castle, the rest is up to your imagination. Mold it as you will :) I won't get mad XD just as long as it keeps the theme of a scientific castle with teleporters and electromagnetism.

Just a bit of a question before I finish half of my first post... who is going to be the Nurse at the academy? (I.e. Is it going to be Nurse Joy, and if it is a human nurse, what Pokémon would they be having?)