• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also boys can only be paired with boys and girls can only be paired with girls. Likewise you should pair Rhoma with Sarah (Charles's OC) and Mathias with Xavier (my OC which currently doesn't have a roommate) or you can live in the dorm by yourself

The helicopter was sent by the school. Look, I know I'm not good at RolePlaying, and you don't have to rub it in. I'm not gonna edit/delete my posts unless you remove me from this RP, which you probably will soon enough. Anyway, that's my mindset, and if I want to have a helicopter from Birth Island come to get my characters, that's what will happen unless I am removed. It's a free land, after all.

A'ight, I knew this wouldn't work out. I'll quit while I'm behind if no one can respect me being bad at this. Cya, infinity academy.

Perfect. Deleted all my posts on the RP. Not gonna delete these, though. I know you won't care either way. But, not much you can do to make me delete these.

*Tyler nods while sipping on his glass of perfectly made hot chocolate most likely made by his caretaker*

Sig Sig... (Translation: He has a point...)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmic dreams just made my day, cause of him I now have a follower, so thx Cosmic dreams If I get more then I will remember your as the first.