• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

Why did eevee get hit into the air, unless it used the iron tail to launch itself to Glaceon. If the attacks hit it up, eevee would be flying away from Glaceon, not to her.

Ahh okay. Well Eevee jumped into the ice wall, breaking it with her Iron Tail, then comes crashing down onto Glaceon, only being pushed back by the attacks... Right, i forgot that was a thing XD momentum.

Well, if Eevee cut through it with an Iron Tail, then the attack would be parted, not knocking Eevee back, and if so, just a small amount.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I was gone for a while but it seems like something interesting is going on what did I miss. Someone plz fill me in.

Hey, I liked it, just wasn't prepared for it to come from you, with your character name and stuff. I thought you were just gonna call a faint if anything, not a near death.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I forgot to explain didn't i... @Dylan Moonstone here's the explanation, pretend like lucifer explained. In the middle of the original room, there is a pedestal thing. You click the only button on it and it opens up a hologram of the room and some tools. there are some items you can add for free by looking them up or selecting the category of the items. you can stretch the room (expanding) and "draw" on it (me creating the line) there are also themes (like the classrooms but with the option to select what part of the room you want a theme to be as well) the bunk beds are on the far left side (has the entrance and furniture) your side is in the middle with nothing and my side is on the far right side of the room. the room is the size of triple the size of the original room (which is the size of a average room)

Also, there are limits to how big the room can be, but even though it's at its limit, it doesn't affect the look of the room outside. Basically it looks bigger on the inside kind of a thing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
exactly, the room can't be the size of a mansion, but it can be a pretty large room. however lucifer's room is just half the size of the maximum capacity....

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Pretty Pichu what the actual hell, eevee just fainted and you're making Sean act like a person that's mother is diagnosed with cancer and is going through surgery. a pokemon fainting is really not that serious. i hope this doesn't happen every time eevee faints

No, it won't, it was just a serious injury. Eevee had gotten hypothermia from the Ice attacks and from the cold water. I make things realistic, and Sean has played it safe in these battles. Every time his Eevee fainted, it wasn't that big of a deal. He just ran out of energy and couldn't fight anymore. But this was different, so that's why he acted the way he did. He saw the realism in battles, and that's how a 15 year old boy, whose kept his Pokemon safe as best as he could while still trying to train them, would react. I don't know, but I would too if that were to happen to me.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
From what I understand this Eevee somehow has been extremely injured or maybe Sean isn't used to his Pokemon fainting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
if my pet has hypothermia i would be concerned but i wouldn't think it would change that much. sean is a bit overreacting in my opinion

Well, he's just a kid. He's never gotten into this situation before. He's had plenty of safe battles. But his Pokemon are his only friends. That's sad. His parents didn't exactly pay much attention to him, so he only had his Pokemon to be with. He's been with that Eevee for about 3 years now. And he wears his heart on his sleeve, on his arm. He cares about his Pokemon as if they were his siblings. He would be overreacting if there weren't any underlying reasons why he should. But there are. I don't make people overreact just for the hell of it. There's ALWAYS a reason, and that isn't always explained until later in the RP.

Plus, that's you. This is Pokemon, not a pet. This is different. Especially what this kid has been through.

I forgot to explain didn't i... @Dylan Moonstone here's the explanation, pretend like lucifer explained. In the middle of the original room, there is a pedestal thing. You click the only button on it and it opens up a hologram of the room and some tools. there are some items you can add for free by looking them up or selecting the category of the items. you can stretch the room (expanding) and "draw" on it (me creating the line) there are also themes (like the classrooms but with the option to select what part of the room you want a theme to be as well) the bunk beds are on the far left side (has the entrance and furniture) your side is in the middle with nothing and my side is on the far right side of the room. the room is the size of triple the size of the original room (which is the size of a average room)
Weird design, i wouldn't go with it buuut, i couldn't change it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can change it. It's your room. Just leave my side how it is or I can switch my side to the left but bunk beds in front of middle and have your side on the right side

I'm gonna probably need to do some catching up since Serah is still in her room and about to investigate what the source of the peculiar noise is.

*a Neourk can be seen dressed in his Wehrmacht uniform to honor a new world war 2 game being released in three weeks as he holds up his modified Mauser C96*

Name: Mathias Thais
Pokemon: Squirtle (Level 15) Flareon (Level 19) Trapinch (Level 14)
Appearance: Wears perfectly fitting jeans with aqua colored Converse. Wears a black v-neck shirt with a dark blue denim sweater over it. Tanned skin.
Personality: Kind towards strangers. Acts weird around girls. Nice towards friends, gets angry when Pokemon faint.

Name: Rhoma Grace
Pokemon: Espeon (Level 19) Treecko (Level 14) Skrelp (Level 15)
Appearance: Wears short denim shorts, a purple t-shirt and has a white sweater. Amber skin.
Personality: A romantic, tries to seek romance with any boy she finds worthy of it. Loves her Pokemon very much, and will act out towards anyone who insults them or defeats them. Basically a romantic with anger issues.

And that's my post. I am nothing near being good at RPing, but I'll give this a shot I guess.

Last edited:
I'll let it slide XD I was going to have caves somewhere on the island :) I'm glad they found a place. They encircle the training arena, since it's one hell of a room.

*Neourk sits on his booster seat next to his luxurious, wooden desk from the WW2 era as he grabs his small mallet and slams it on the wooden spot after holistering his Luger P08*

Okay... so my obsessive compulsive things are stepping in after being back from the hospital after a day of heat stroke from what the lovely and possibly hot doc told me...

First thing I want to address after getting back from not being able to feel my dad shaking me is... why, why are people slapping levels onto things? (Is this a game or what, because I'm not going to be labeling my Neourk level X am I?)

Secondly, I may have to make my next post about the size of a wall since I've been constantly battling with mother nature to the point where I might as well say that I'm basically crippled at this point.

Lastly, we seriously need to address the issue of suddenly having things here and there since I'm pretty sure that we can't be having stuff suddenly appear now can we? (If stellar or teapot sees this, please don't slap me to the point where I might as well have to resort to using full restores... I am trying to point out some significant issues and address them with everyone in this thread.)

Last edited:
Yea, if you want to add anything, please tell us about it, so we aren't alarmed, and if it can actually fit in these things. This is just a triangular island with not much going for it. The biomes were added in to make the place alive with Pokemon, and that's it. We do have tons of biomes on this tiny island, but there is just so much we can fit before we run out of room, especially when we are in the middle of the ocean.

Also, levels in this REALISTIC RP are just a point of where their base power is at. If the trainer is good, a level 10 can beat a level 30, albeit with much difficulty, or if the opponent is being stupid. Levels are just an experience thing on how much a Pokemon has battled and how much it has gone through in their time. I know a couple of these people are using levels just to use it as a base point for their Pokemon and where their limits are at, especially for our EV trainer over here. XD

Name: Ganesha A. Bhata

Ethnicity/Race: Indian/Hindu

Appearance: Ganesha has a silver hoodie with an elephant on it, with several purple marks. She also has dark blue jeans and several chains with ancient Hindu writing on it. Ganesha has silver glasses and blue eyes. She also has her hair into a bun with a pencil in her ear.

Personality: Ganesha is wise for her age, and she's more serious than most people. She was raised by her mother to be smart and intelligent, and she did so. She focuses on work and dedication on her tests.

Intelligence Level: 10/10

Pokemon Team:

Name: Meona
Level: 34
Species: Meowstic
Type: Psychic

Name: Luno
Level: 31
Species: Lunatone
Type: Psychic/Rock

Name: Solo
Level: 31
Species: Solrock
Type: Psychic/Rock

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@fasttypingyay wow two starters, what a noob in creativity. Lol jk but everyone is already at the academy since the second day started and alakazam teleported everyone in there. You can't really have your characters not start there since it sort of "hurts" the plot. Also @ApolloWrath i would recommend lowering the age since everybody is around 16 and you can only have 1 stage 2 Pokemon and 2 stage 1 Pokemon.

To be fair I just started. Not gonna start my characters in a school room as I already made two posts. In my next one I'll have it so that they are in their room and stuff. Then we can catch them up and think of something from there. Good?

Reason: This started like two days ago and I did not know about it then. I found it out and just started. I don't like to start my characters with everyone else, because then there's no beginning plot for my characters to go by. If I started where everyone is now, I would be getting questions: How does Mathias have a computer? How did Mathias and Rhoma meet? How did this happen? How did that happen? And, frankly, I'm not wasting time answering questions. Starting them out from their homes was the best way to answer questions, so sorry if it is confusing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Technically you don't need a computer since you can install one, and Rhoma and Mathias can meet in the academy and they will be just like everyone else. Also the only way to get there "fast" is get teleported which lasts one second or fly there on Pokemon since nobody even knows where birth island is unless you were there before or something. The Rowan salamence thing makes sense because he's a professor but a helicopter doesn't