• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There's like five million of these and I just don't get any of them. What's so special? So I'm here to find out. I mean, isn't it just like: classes; battles; lunch; homework; rinse and repeat? Well I'll just summon some experts on the subject to help me in this "experiment." Here's link to the RP. https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-infinity-academy-rp.17588/
@Pretty Pichu @YourLittleSylvia @Crystal1302 @Zman890. Invite other people that are experts on this subject, please.
Rules:
1. Can have romance (there's like a hundred of this.); just don't like make out all the friggin time or something.
2. No Godmodding.
3. No pseudo-legendaries.
4. Have fun.
6. You just realized there is no 5.
7. You realize that joke is incredibly old. Also 7 and 6 aren't rules, but I may add more later.
8. Like this new one: Posts must be at least 3 lines long.
9. Mega evolutions are allowed as long as you have admin permission
Bio: (just write the bio then you can post on the actual RP; you're automatically accepted
Name: (obviously)
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Personality:

Here's my student's bio.
Name: (obviously) Lucifer Light
Pokemon: Umbreon (Male); Ralts (Male); Feebas (Female)
Appearance: Wears a black and gold colored sweater along with black jeans. His grandmother gave him a necklace with a yellow gem before she died, which he always has close to him. The necklace and gem himself hold no economic value, but they hold great sentimental value for Lucifer. He also wears a yellow scarf around his neck.
Personality: Cold to strangers and usually a loner. He likes to spend his time quietly with his Pokemon, studying, or whatever other activities he has in mind. It takes a while for him to open up, and he'll only barely be nice to his friends. His Pokemon on the other hand are all quite friendly, except for Feebas. He gets angry when his Pokemon are insulted, and acts nothing like his normal self.

Last edited:
Well, thank you XD In what way makes you think I'm an expert? XD and would inviting Gamefreak1996 be a bad thing? He already has a Pokemon School RP going on right now.

Name: Angelia "Angel" Shayton
Ethnicity: French-Kalosian
Hometown: Born in Laverre City, Kalos, but was raised on Melemele Island, Alola.
Pokemon: Zoroark (Zorro, Male), Togekiss (Togetoge, Female), Mimikyu (Mimi, Female), Greninja (Quaju, Male), Primarina (Oratora, Female), Incineroar (Félin, Male)
Appearance: Has pitch-black, mid-back hair with a white streak she bleached on her bangs. She has pitch-black eyes, and her skin is a little pale. She has dark circles from not sleeping very well. She wears a black, poofy dress, with poofy shoulders and white frills at the end of the shoulder-length cuffs and the bottom of the dress. Her dress has a bit of a high collar She wears transparent, black tights and has a purse with little crystals all over the seams and the ends of the zippers. Her shoes are black and look like they hurt a little, but she doesn't show that it hurts her or anything. Her skin has a rare pigment disorder, which causes her cells/proteins/whatever in charge of the color of her skin to die, making her seem paler than what she really is. If her pigments didn't have this disorder, she'll be as dark as the natives from Alola.
Personality: Even though she is 35 years old, her mental age is closer aligned with the people who are about to graduate from high schools (18-19 year olds) and sometimes even younger. She is very immature and very naive, but becomes a savage during battle. She is very kind, selfless and caring to all who meet her, which can become quite bad for her when they begin to use her sweetness for their own selfish needs. She is always tired, but tries not to show this, but her body language shows. She slouches when sitting, and yawns a lot. Those dark circles under her eyes are from a lack of sleep, but there is more to it. She has chronic insomnia, which causes her to hallucinate slightly when awake, have trouble staying awake, be delirious at times throughout the day and not be able to remember what happens sometimes, and her Pokemon have begun training themselves because she always sleeps when she is trying to train them herself. Since her Pokemon are already very able in battle, they can battle when Angel is too busy sleeping standing up. Because of this, she can be quite clumsy.
Bio: She decided to join this school as a refresher, help the children about Dark- and Fairy-Types, as well as teaching kids how to use herbs and berries medicinally.

Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Ethnicity: German/Scottish/Irish
Hometown: Born in Cocona Village, Oblivia. Raised in the forests of Kanto.
Pokemon: Alolan Raichu (Chu, Female), Espeon (Espy, Female), Umbreon (Umbra, Male), Gengar (Gar, Male), Jellicent (Jelli, Female), Honchkrow (Krow, Female)
Appearance: She has a black T-shirt with pink on the collar and bottom edge and pale purple on the cuffs of the sleeves, pale purple booty shorts with a black and pink gradient on the edges, no shoes, and her complexion is extremely pale with a slight bit of pink and purple. She has dark circles under her eyes from not sleeping too well, and she is pretty skinny, but she's pretty muscular, especially in the legs. She's still a healthy weight, though, being 130 lbs (58.9 kg), and 5'11" (1.7 m). Her arms are long and she her fingernails are pointy. Her mid-back length hair is pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her eyes are pink with black and pale purple specks all over the iris. The only reason of the odd color choice is the aura that exudes from her body. Her aura are the colors pink, pale purple, and black after the types Psychic, Ghost, and Dark. Since she essentially embodies these types, her appearance reflects that. She has a hand-made choker made out of twine with charms, them being Black Glasses, Darkness Amulet, Dread Plate, Spell Tag, Ghostly Amulet, Spooky Plate, Twisted Spoon, Psychic Amulet, and the Mind Plate. She also has scars all over her body, which are accentuated by the paleness and fairness of her skin. It does give her odd looks from time to time. If she wants to hide her scars, she wears a white lab coat that drapes down to below her shins, and keeps it buttoned up. She also looks like a royal, if the name didn't give it away.
Personality: She is sweet and caring and would do anything to help a fellow trainer in need. The sweetness disappears if she ever finds out that the trainer is abusing their Pokemon. She becomes enraged and would even steal the Pokemon from them, making sure that the Pokemon is safe. She treats Pokemon as if they were humans, and she is more closely attuned with these Pokemon than others of her species. She is very cold and calculating when dealing with someone she doesn't like, and will often make witty comments against them. She, however, has some mental issues. She has some variation of Schizophrenia, which will activate when she doesn't get enough sleep and will only affect her vision, making her see shadows of people following her. If it gets worse, she will start to hear things. She also has Chronic Insomnia, Chronic Night Terrors, General Anxiety and Paranoia, along with being mentally insane. Since she has had experience controlling her insane self, she won't hurt others unless they get in her way. Whenever she does go insane, her voice transforms from being sweet or serious from that moment, to being shrilly and screechy. Her body even slouches than the usual upright-like-a-royal kind of position. It's best not to see her when she's angry... She acts like a royal sometimes, which would sometimes be seen as snobbish to someone else who doesn't know as much as she does and they're older. She is wise for her age, but doesn't exactly act like it, acting more like a child if anything else. She also hates putting her Pokemon in Poke Balls, so they are usually out and about. She also has perfect memory, but because of this she is prone to migraines, and will usually forget things because of those.
Bio: Because of her body hitting puberty, her aura began to bleed onto her pigments, causing strange colors. She is also a user of Aura, using it to protect and attack. It's not as powerful as a Lucario, but she can sense life forms from far away, activate Time Flowers, and feel the emotions of people and Pokemon nearby her. Since she's been training with Psychic-Types since she was 8, she also learned how to use her mind, being able to slightly lift pebbles to little Pokemon. This, however, gives her a migraine, and she would rather save it for a life-or-death situation than for petty things. She is also able to intuitively know if someone's lying or telling the truth. No one knows if this is from the puberty and the Psychic-Type aura giving her intuitive powers or if it's from the training, as it appeared later. Even Shade doesn't even know.

She thought that she could potentially help the students here with learning about Pokemon evolution (which she specializes), as well as teach students about Psychic-, Ghost-, and Dark-Types, and where to find these types of species, as well as many others. She hailed from the forests, where her four brothers and two sisters and her parents live, and she intends to help teach these students about other Pokemon, as well.

Last edited:
(Well, I don't know if i'm an expert but I'll join. I also Know a Person who might like this.)

Name: Jake Ross
Pokèmon: Chandelure, Braixen (Shiny), Honedge,Nincada(when Nincada evolves into ninjask, if you have an extra Pokeball,you get an Shedinja.) Flotte ( looking for Shiny Stone)
Personality: Jake Is manly nice. But some times he can be Mean, Clueless, Heartless or Just plain stupid. Is Gay.
Bio: The main reason he wanted to Go to the Academy is beacuse he wanted to get away from his brother, and When he heard the school had cooking classes, he automatically wanted to go their.

(@Pretty Pichu, Not tring to be mean but can your character not be 35? Just imagine a Person who is almost 40 years old acting like a kid and Hanging out with kids who are like 20 years younger than her. Can she be like 19. Well you don't have to change it, but i'm jut saying.)

Last edited:
Um.. She has a personality disorder XD Where she acts like a child. I have my reasons why she acts the way she does. XD Not all of it is just for no reason. She has Multiple Personality Disorder or something like that, where she's either a child (most of the time), her 35-year-old self, or something else more... Disturbing. XD there's my reasoning for it. XD There are people out there who act like kids or babies because of this disorder, so I'm not in the wrong on having an adult act like a teenager.
If you have a question about my characters, then it will ALWAYS be explained, no matter what it is.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll start the RP soon. I was thinking of inviting Gamefreak, but I didn't think he would join since he's seems amazing at RPing. @Pretty Pichu at first I didn't really know how good you were... then I saw your bio and I'm like "LOL SHE'S LIKE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! A TOTAL EXPERT!" Also @Zman890 I don't really know amazing people that roleplay in academy rp's so I just invited some that seem active and I sort of remembered you from another RP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Thanks. Btw you said XD a lot. Like a lot. I say lol and idk a lot but like you say it like 5 times in a sentence lol. I like that though

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well it'd be sort of strange to have just 3 people, don't you think? Plus I'm still thinking on which of my OC's i should use

Just got a recommendation but I have no idea if I'm good with academy Pokémon rp.

Name: Mikaela Jones Strange (MJS or Mik)

Pokemon: (Dream Team) Shiny greninja, Lucario, Beheeyem, Noivern, (Midday)Lycanroc, Dhelmise
(On Team) Shiny Froakie, Lucario, Elygem, Dhelmise
Appearance: Maroon chin length hair, pale complexion, slim frame, average height and passive amber eyes with visible eye bags underneath. She wears a simple white tee, green jacket, brown shorts, red gloves and red boots. She also owns a pair of green, Decidueye logo headphones

Personality: She's the type of girl that loved to play games and read books, mostly horror and fiction. She's often called a genius but a lazy bone. She's kind and caring for partners and friends, extremely loyal to the point where she can sometimes act like a mother-hen.

Bio: She was born in the household of Strange but was separated through a shipwreck that brought her to Melemele Island where she met her second family. Her amnesia and lack of knowing what actually happened to her first family drove her to a state of depression but she was able to cope from it through video games, where she developed her unhealthy hobby. She will sometimes skipped classes just to slack off or play games.

Mind if I do this. HEY @PKEmerald, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Alright Jeez...

Name: PK (Paeon Kanestu) Atmos

Gender. Male

Pokemon: FINAL TEAM: Metang, Beedrill, Jumpluff, Skunktank, Heatmor, & Barbaracle.
CURRENTLY: Beldum

Appearance: My Profile Pic.

Personality: To summarize... a complete scaredy Meowth. He's goofy, random, and usually all over the place. He doesn't have many friends due to his fear and is very quick to flee. He usually gets caught in various awkward scenarios. Lets just say... He may have some bad luck. His goal is to be a Pokemon Caretaker and avoid all battles. However, if he sees a certain action, he snaps and becomes a serious battler with a tactical mind.

Bio: Is an exchange student from Sinnoh, where he lives with his three adoptive mothers, Lithia Atmos, (A Veteran Battler), Strata Atmos, (Retired Coordinator), and Tropae Atmos, (Inactive Pokemon Breeder). PK has had... a bit of a rough past since he was abandoned in the bush with a note from his "Parents" saying they hated him. Even after that, being put up for adoption multiple times before his mothers, and having his only friend barely talk to him... He just doesn't care. He stays his goofy normal self.

@Mikaela Strange You happy?

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys still accepting more people? Lot of shiny pokemon in this rp I see....and Greninjas? Everybody seems to love that Pokémon, can't say I blame them he is pretty sweet. Anyway I wouldn't go as far as to call myself on expert on these kinds of rp but I have been involved in a fair few that sadly all fell apart after a relatively short time. It would be nice to see one go far.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol I just realized the shinies. Yes you can join. Btw can we try having 1 shiny max? Also I'm just saying... students that can be champions are sort of weird...

Great, I'll get a bio up in a moment and don't worry, no shines :) seems a little strange to me that all these students have fully evolved teams as well no? Aren't they meant to be relatively new to the whole trainer thing? I don't mind, just pointing it out as it's a key difference I'm noticing here when compared to older RP's I've participated in.

Well, mine aren't exactly students XD Mine are middle-aged adults. One's a professor/researcher, whose been researching about Pokemon since she was 5 years old (so about 25 years), and the other is a veteran who just needs a refresher course on being a top coordinator and other types of Pokemon, but she's always there to help. I just made staff XD I'm going to make a new character after awhile of thinking

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah you're fine since they aren't learning how to be trainers or something. But @PKEmerald and @Mikaela Strange its a bit strange for teenagers to have elite four level Pokemon. I mean they aren't even old enough to work there so students that have full evolved Pokemon are weird and probably don't need to be taught stuff.

Yea.... I guess they could be battle partners and prodigies, but then that'll be a lot of prodigies. I guess they could leave their bio's as a skeleton (when looking at the Pokemon team) of what Pokemon they should get, and only start out with one. Maybe time travel a bit.

Name: Flint Knigor
Ethnicity: Northern England.
Pokemon: Snug the Dunsparce (Female), Lily the Politoed (Female), Herculls the Heracross (Male), Balt the Skarmory (Female), Titus the Tyrantrum (Male) and Gizmo the Eelecktross
(Male).
Appearance: Flint is roughly 5ft 8 with a stocky build that comes from hard work with his father back home in the Johto region, the elder Knigor is an avid treasure collector and made sure that his son knew the family business well. His hands are those of a manual labourer, tough and often slightly grubby. He has deep brown eyes and serious eyebrows than ensure he can pull off quite the glare. He has a short mess of dark brown almost black hair that he never lets get too long. As for clothes he can usually be found wearing a military green bomber jacket with a pair of black triangles printed on the chest (Reminiscent of a certain rock/dark type...) and dark denim jeans, topped off with a pair of black boots with metal tipped laces.
Personality: Generally calm and collected with a relatively positive outlook on life, Flint is likeable enough for the most part and often gets on well with people. His normal demeanour suits battling well as he is unlikely to lose his head or overthink things. Shares an interest with his father in that he is drawn to all things mineral, caves, fossils, e.t.c. As such he has a soft spot for the Pokémon that live there and finds even things like Geodude adorable. Flint is rarely out of his comfort zone in the wilderness and is more likely to become uncomfortable in a social situation as he doesn't have much experience with people outside of his own family.

Pokémon backstories:

Titus: It was Flint's father who discovered the fossil that would later become the Tyrunt known as Titus. The elder Knigor family member was exploring a cave in the Kalos region when he came across a fossilised juvenile Tyrunt. After about a weeks excavation the perfect skull was sent home to Johto, and brought back to life by Professor Elm. Flint's birthday was coming up and at 7 he was yet to own a Pokémon so it was gifted to him as his starter Pokémon, the beast only being about 3 itself. Titus was plagued with memories of its past life and the tragedy that had killed him and his parents, an attack from another prehistoric carnivore currently unknown to humans. The only reason Titus' remains were preserved was that he slipped and full into a swamp as he tried to escape the fight. So for the first few months Titus cried throughout the night and Flint would sit with him, hour after hour until the little dragon type would finally fall asleep. Titus would often accompany Flint and his father onto trips into the mines, helping dig up minerals and battle with cave dwelling Pokémon. After several years and countless defeated Geodude's the duo decided to take on the closest gym, located in Violet city. After a relatively easy victory thanks to type advantage and beginners luck the pair decided to try their luck at all of Johto's gyms. Over the next few years they slowly climbed the ranks and made their way through each and every gym, facing many challenges along the way. The hardest of which was of course Clair's gym, Flint lost the first battle and only won the second due to a mid fight evolution from Titus. The newly evolved Tyrantrum managed to defeat Clair's Kingdra by the skin of his massive teeth. After the battle Flint and Titus were invited to train with the Dragon tamers of Blackthorn city, an offer they took them up on. After about a year of this insanely tough training the two finally achieved the secret of mega evolution, an art taught to them by the elder dragon tamer and his Salamence. Having learnt enough for now the pair departed and went to take part in many expeditions to other regions of the world, exploring treacherous terrains and battling interesting and tough opponents.

Last edited:
By the way she caught Lucario as a Lucario in Poni Island. So I think his qualified to be the only fully evolved in the team. Also are we allowed to catch Pokémon in the academy?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well we don't catch them at the academy. We go on field trips to places. This is set in Hoenn btw so alolan Pokemon aren't really a thing (well they are but you can't really catch them)