• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

Here is Sean's sheet. '

Name
: Sean McLoughlin
Ethnicity: Irish/British
Pokemon: Rowlet (Male, Cider), Eevee (Male, Joltz)
Appearance: He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a green jacket with yellow on the cuffs and seams with a camo undershirt. He has darker green pants and dark yellow tennis shoes. He is 5' 04" (1.6 m) and weighs 130 lbs (58.9 kg). His complexion is extremely pale with fair skin to top it off. He has a piercing on his ears and nose and is gay.
Personality: He is shy around people he doesn't know, but boisterous and adventurous when with friends. He finds Grass and Electric Type Pokemon calming and fun to be with, so he wants to specialize in those types. He can be a bit paranoid, however...
Bio: He wants to be a gym leader, so he found Shade when looking for a tutor to teach him about Pokemon and Battling Strategies. Shade decided that he was ready to learn more, so he registered him as a student at the school she is currently working at. His parents didn't want anything to do with him after he left on his journey, so he'll be staying with Shade. He doesn't trust being alone.

I might most likely be alone for the dorm rooms since I would prefer to not be with someone that is most likely going to bunny my characters to the point where I might as well press the red button to call you know who...

Also recapping... Serah woke up, she groomed/cleaned herself and her Pokémon. She and the Pritotdus pick up a strange noise from the closet and decide to investigate with caution.

Who is in the controlling of Xavier? (Really need to know first before deciding...)

*Pritotdus doesn't seem to mind as much while Cranidos thinks about the past for a brief moment*

I forgot to mention, but the kitchen door has a riddle in Unown you have to answer to even get in. :/ I guess, in Colt39's character's case, the door was just propped open for easier access to go in without having to say the answer all the time. But yes. I'll say what the riddle is if someone decided they can read Unown in their post and they wanted to go in to the kitchen for whatever reason.

I learned it when I was 8. Im quite fluent in it. Give me the riddle, and I WILL solve it. And would you please, just stop forgetting to add things. :)

Yea, well i said that because i had forgotten i had cover the grounds of that, so when i remembered, i decided to let people know if they didnt want to read it. It was mentioned before, so it wasnt really much of an addition than it is a reminder. And i havent thought about the riddle yet. That's cool that you can read Unown (because it honestly isnt that difficult), but that's cool and all :) good job in being fluent with it. But can your character? Is there a good reason for him to learn Unown. Only one of my OCs in this RP can read it, and that's because the other two werent in a position to learn it.

And im sorry if i was rude, just getting tired of people saying "stop forgetting things" when i have explicitly stated it in my posts, and when the implication is obvious.

Overall, does the entire fate of the RP hang in the balance of whenever Colt's OC can read Unknown? It is true, it's a very hard to learn, being an ancient language. It should be nearly impossible to read for any OC nowadays, unless they have some kind of connection to an archeologist, spent time themselves learning, studying the Unkonw themselves, or something along those lines. You wouldn't really find it in a book, due to it's ancient past.

Anyways, overall, it shouldn't really matter. (And shouldn't really be a part of the school, but someone shouldn't be jumping in the kitchen, invading the cooks workspace.) So can we just drop it and move on.

My character worked with professor Rowan in the Sinnoh region. He learned about how to read it while studying the soleceon ruins. Proven when he rode the good professor's salemence to school.

Yes, but if there's ever a reason that anyone wants to go back into the Chef's workplace, then it will have to be some special circumstance that someone is able to learn it.

Okay, both of those are accepted then. There's really only 2 things in Unown in the entire school. Shade's journals and the chef's door.

And maybe something happened in the kitchen later or someone wants to cause trouble

By the way, I forgot eevee could learn iron tail, so I got very confused and worried about your post about the move. I had to look up eevee's move set to find out. But not after the post. Wasn't cheating. :)

Well, I would use sheer cold, because Glaceon can learn it, but it seems to OP for a pokemon school trainer to use, as frost breath is a decent, more believable move.

By the way, I am unclear about your last post. Is eevee injured because of my last post, or did the iron tail come up in time. Also, you need to start hitting offence if eevee is still up. Glaceon is a fast, roller pokemon.

He did get hit by the Hidden Power and Frost Breath but powered through to try and hit with Iron Tail.

He's falling toward Glaceon, so he's practically above him.

Alright, but if so, the eevee would have to head forward, because both those attacks are ranged. That would leave eevee open to more attacks asnit moves ahead. Was that what you were going for?

Yes, but even if they are ranged, wouldnt the Eevee keep falling towards the Glaceon? Eevee has been in the air for at least 5 seconds, so he would be very close to hitting the Glaceon. Unless you're saying those moves bounced Eevee over him...