• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Infinity Academy!

Oh XD I thought it wasn't xD well, that's some great communication XD well, then if it is a two-day time skip, that means that Shade isn't ready (mainly because I'm not ready).

Um... I realized something XD The kitchen is filled with Pokemon who cook for people, them being the final forms of the elemental monkeys, Chansey, and some others. There's even a chef making sure the Pokemon are doing alright and aiding in cooking. There's already food on the table for everyone, they just need to wish for food, and their food will appear on their table. Going into the kitchen without the chef's permission will earn you a kick from the kitchen, unless you prove to be a good cook.

Sorry, I didn't say this earlier XD

You would have to think. Having a cook at a school would be common sense, and it shouldn't have to be mentioned. You have to remember that we are at a school, and not on a journey. Our basic needs will be met, so we can learn properly.

Yea, sorry about that :/ Um... Lessee here... There are more kids and more staff members, they are just NPCs. Everybody who is 18 and younger will have classes for math, science, literature, and history. The Pokemon classes is what we are viewing on the most, since that other stuff is boring.

Here's the schedule time stuff.
First class starts at 9 am, then ends at 10:30.
Second class happens at 10:40, then end at 12:10.
Then lunch at 12:20 until 1:20.
Then the third class at 1:30, then ends at 3.
Fourth class at 3:10, then ends at 4:40.

Then everybody can do whatever the hell they want, just as long as they are abiding by school rules.

It would be simply the students decide the rules. They could have a double, three on three, single, royal, or however they want. There wouldn't really be any limits from the staff, unless it's a certain lesson my a teacher.

I was thinking more along the lines of only battling at certain places. Also, is there a shop nearby, so we can stock up on pokeballs and that sort of stuff?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Right, but can't we have like half hour classes and lunch and half 10 periods? (Not including lunch) each day would be 6 different Pokemon classes, 4 boring classes and then after the 4 first classes lunch.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also after first day we will timeskip till something interesting happens and/or a class is different then usual. Btw Mega should be at weekends (including Monday) after breakfast (Saturday to Monday is always without classes except Mega and that's only if you sign up. It begins at second week)

Oh wait, I kind of forgot and I dont want to back read since my family's in hurry at packing right now but about the dorm rooms, does the furniture also teleport in as long as you type it in at the machine where you change the theme of your room interior?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can search for it that way or look in the category for furniture. Then you can select where to place it in the room. I'll explain more when I get to my pc, but you get the idea.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's sort of like that. There's many options from customizing your room. Based off the themes thing pichu did. Btw you can have your entire room set as one theme or just one part. It's like a upgraded version of picku's idea

The heck this is like a magical tech academy or something. Anyway just curious, is there anything else that we should do except for attending the academy and classes? Say like a villain team with also a highly advance technology decided to wreck havoc in the academy and everyone has to defend? Ya know like major or minor events just to spice thing up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Basically you have to edit your post to be in the school already and I don't know anyone who doesn't have a room mate. You can also live by yourself btw

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The first day passed and everybody is in the school. Some people finished breakfast and I'm explaining my room mate something. Then I'm gonna explore the place and finally ima see if I can battle someone

Sean is battling Colton by the lake, and Jake went out to watch. Flint has prepared their lesson, while Shade's trying to prepare her lesson. Everybody is at the mess hall to eat.

Neil is on the way to breakfast. After considering my character, would it be possible for Neil to have a second Pokemon on him? (A Growlithe) which he would use primarily for battles? I would add him to my future team, and he would stay a Growlithe.

I'm confused, because I thought I was bunking with Jason, who was arrriving today. And I'd prefer to have what I have planned. Neil isn't that strong of a trainer.

Not everybody I guess my homebody and workaholic will stay in there rooms. Homebody making such a big deal with the room and workaholic not knowing where he is because a Alakazam just kidnapped him in the middle of the night.

I have no idea if I had told you this already but in a matter of a few hours me and my family will go on a family business in my cousins so wifi is terrible, I might not post for the next couple of days. Sorry.