• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvia didn't pay attention to Jake or the redheaded girl as she watched in awe as the machine officially traded Sylvia and Jake's Poke Balls. It was like in those video games except less of the tech-y coolness and more of the real-life this-is-actually-pretty-normal-y coolness.

She was WAY too easily amused.

After a While The machine made a ding noise as Jake grabed the Poke Ball infrount of him and release the Pokemon inside witch was Mamga. "Yes! It works! Now Sylvia release Slowpoke so i can see him evolve!"

Sylvia tossed Slowpoke's Poke Ball into the air. As soon as Slowpoke materialized from the Poke Ball, it slowly placed the King's Rock on its head, morphing carefully into a Slowking. When it finished its transformation, it said, "Slowking," incredibly slowly and fell asleep.

Sylvia bit back a loud 'squee' and had to make it very quiet while she bounced up and down. "That. Is. So. COOL!!!" she fangirled, returning Slowking to its Poke Ball. "We gotta trade back quick to get to our next class!"

Sylvia sent back Slowking's Poke Ball. In a few seconds, Sylvia was the owner of Magma once again. Glancing at the clock, they had one minute to sprint to their class. Sylvia had an exclusive class now: band. She probably wouldn't see Jake at this class, since most students had study hall this period, sometimes even next period. "I gotta go to band," she told Jake quickly. "See ya later!"

Jake quickly grabed Slowkings Poke Ball and Waved Bye to Slyvia as he ran off to his class looking at his schedule. "Hmm... My next Class is... History!? Uhh... I hate History!"

Sylvia just barely made it in Yimeng before the bell rang. Quickly, she grabbed her flute and sat down, messing with some music sheets on her music stand.

Jake barely made it to History, he ran inside the Class room and sat down in his seat as a gew mintues later he fell alsleep on his Desk as the Teacher Sighed.

(OOC:Time Skip. Just Because.)
Jake woke up at the end of Class. Most of the Class was the teacher talking about what this class is going to be about. Jake stretched as he Walked out the Door with the rest of the Students looking for Sylvia.

Sylvia left her band in a chipper mood. She found Kale outside of her study hall room (which happened to be right next to his history classroom). "Oh, hey Jake! Band's gonna be marching at the school Triathlon next week! You gonna come watch?

Jake thought for a secondas he yawned. "Hmm... Sure Why not?! Oh and Thanks Again for Getting my Slowpoke evolve into Slowking! I just Can't Thank you enough!"

Kale walked out of History class. He had been in the same class as Jake, but hadn't been able to get his attention before he dozed off. Ever since what happened with Trey, he had been a little jumpy. Spotting Sylvia and Jake, he decided to walk over to them.
"Hey guys." Kale said "How are you doing?"

Daniel just got out of his class. He was fortunate enough to have signed in and get his schedule before the year started. He was also in History class, but he was just hard to notice. He saw everyone talking but he just put on his headphones and turned on his music as he walked to his next class.

Jake turned to him to Kale and said. "I've been great Since Sylvia help me evolve SlowPoke into a SlowKing!" Jake released SlowKing. "See!" Jake was practically bouncing in the air.

"Uhh, y-yeah!" Kale said to Sylvia, smiling. "It's really cool. Thanks for letting me have it."
"Whoa! A Slowking!" Kale exclaimed when he saw Jake's Slowking. "Congrats!"
Out of the corner of his eye, Kale saw the boy he bumped into last period walking away.
"Excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." Kale said. He walked over to the trainer with the ear buds and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey, I never apologized for bumping into you last period. Sorry about that." Kale said.

While Jake was only practically jumping in the air, Sylvia was actually jumping in the air. "It was so cool! I got to see Slowpoke turn into Slowbro! It was so AWESOME!!!" she exclaimed, squealing like a fan girl.

Well. She was a fan girl.

(OOC: Pretend I didn't make it to class yet)

Daniel made a message on his phone "Yeah that's fine, I also wasn't watching where I was going, anyway I forgot to mention my name's Daniel what's yours?"

Jake returned his SlowKing. "But anyways... We need to head to our next class." Jake pulled out his schedule. "It looks like our next class is... Study Hall? And thats the last class too! I guess we study their? But since we didn't learn anything today i guess i'll just Read."

Kale was confused when the student, Daniel, showed him the message on the phone instead of talking to him, but decided to roll with it.
"My name's Kale. Uh... Why are you communicating through your phone?" Kale said.

Daniel was always silent so he used his phone as a way to communicate, so he knew that when someone would ask him that question he would have to come up with an excuse. "I've always been this way when in the beginning of a school year, I stay silent and use my phone to communicate instead to feel less awkward."

"Come on Sylvia, The Quicker this class is over, the quicker we get to leave. And we can go back to the water fall!" Jake began walking to study hall.

"Oh." Kale said. "We all have our strengths and weaknesses I guess."
Emerging from her Pokeball, Shine the Emolga looked over at Daniel's Munchlax.
"Mole, mole!" Shine said, waving at the Munchlax.
<Hi! What's up?>
Thinking about Daniel's response, Kale realized something.
"What happens if the teacher takes away your phone?" Kale asked.

Sylvia nodded. "But I have study hall, so I don't have much to worry about," Sylvia said, nonchalantly stretching herself and resting her hands locked behind her neck as she leaned against the wall next to the door of her study hall.

"Munch, munch!" The Munchlax joked.
'Oh, I don't know, the ceiling!'
To be honest Daniel didn't know how to answer that question. "To be honest I don't really know what I would do, I suppose I would figure it out." he messaged.

"Yeah. I just don't like begin in buildings for too long."Jake walked over to Sylvia and opened the Door Next to her at see the Study hall. Jake was surprised of how the Study hall looked. Jake thought it was just a class room. But it was actually an hall with tables and libary. Jake stared at the study hall in awe.

Jake Walked stright to the Libary and picked out a book. He sat down at one of the tables and started reading. He was silentlyreading out the words as he read.

Sylvia walked inside and sat at a table, beginning to draw. She didn't really have much to do at the moment. Since it was the first day, no one got any homework.

Though something that irked her was everything that happened in only one day. Ika showed up, there was a lockdown first period... Just what was she in for at this school year?

Kale glanced at his watch and realized his next class was about to start, a study hall.
"I gotta go, I'll see you around Daniel!" Kale said, heading off.
"Emolga!" Said Shine, jumping onto her trainer's shoulder.
<Bye!>
The two went into the study hall, and were both impressed with the size of it. Kale went over to the bookshelf to find a book. It was the first day, and already his Basic Composition class had declared a book project was due in a few weeks. While Kale searched for an interesting book, Shine decided to explore. Climbing to the top of the bookshelf, she looked around. Seeing where Jake was, she glided over to his table, curious as to what he was doing.

Sylvia's head shot up. "Huh!? What? Oh, I'm fine. Just thinkin', that's all. People have told me I look real depressed when I'm lost in my thoughts. That true?" Sylvia asked rapidly.

Daniel watched as Kale went off again. Then Daniel looked at his schedule and realised he had study hall. He walked into the room and plugged his earbuds back in and listened to it when he sat down in the corner.

While listening to his music Daniel thought to himself, 'So was that how it felt to make a friend?' Daniel had trust issues ever since he became friends with Munchlax and that's why he had no other friends. He had enough time to think about whatever during that period so that was the first thing that came to mind.

After a while of reading the School bell rang as Jake stood up and stretched as he said. " finally! School is over for today!" He grabed the book he was reading and put in on the shelf he got it on. "Come on Sylvia, Lets get out of here!"

The school bell snapped Daniel out of his thought and he was the first one to walk out of the room as he returned Munchlax and was still listening to his music.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Kale asked curiously, walking over to Sylvia and Jake.
Shine, on the other hand, decided to fly after Daniel and his Munchlax.
"Emolga!" Shine said to the Munchlax.
<Hello again!>

Right as Daniel was about to return Munchlax to it's pokeball, he noticed an Emolga fly over again, so he decided to not return Munchlax.
"Munch!" Much said back. 'Hello!'
Daniel's attention was turned to Shine so he decided to give a Poke Bean.

Status
Not open for further replies.