• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvia hesitated, but seeing how excited Jake was, she gave in, sighing. "Fine," she said, walking with him. "Let's go. But don't tug so hard, it hurts!" She winced as one of his nails began jamming itself in one of her more severe burns.

Jake let go of her and started walking deeper in the woods. As he took a deep breath of air. "I love it in the woods!" Jake release his Pokemon as they looked around in pure amazement. Jake began picking some of the fruit around him.

Sylvia watched Jake as he plucked Berries from trees and smiled. At least he was happy here. She took her time to look around and see what the woods by the school had to offer, sniffing some flowers, watching some Pokemon...

Last edited:
Jake's Chandelure Picked a berry and went over to Sylvia and offered it. Jake liaghed a bit and said. "I think Chandelure Wants to say I'm Sorry."

Sylvia giggled, accepting the Berry. "Aw, Chandelure, it's okay," she said, beaming. "I forgive you!" She heard a rustling in some bushes behind her and turned around. "Huh? I thought I heard something."

Chamdelure Nodded and went back to playing around with the other Pokemon as Jake said. "Don't worry about it, its just a Pokemon. We are in the woods."

Sylvia shrugged. "You're probably right." She walked away to see if she could find any Sewaddle. She was curious as to whether or not Sewaddle lived in this neck of the woods.

Meanwhile, in the bushes, a young boy sighed in relief. "I didn't think Sylvia would be in here by now..." he muttered. A Chimchar rested on his shoulder. "What do you think, buddy? Should we follow her?" Chimchar nodded, snickering, thinking of Sylvia's face. The boy smiled. "I'm sure she'll be happy to see us."

Jake Followed Sylvia deeper into the woods. "Remember we can go in to deep, we might get loss. AND we anly have one hour." Jake Check the time. "Never mind we only have 45 mintues."

Sylvia winced. "Shoot. We should get out in half an hour. When there's fifteen minutes left, we can leave the woods. That'll get us back to school in time for the bell to ring."

The boy heard their conversation and hid himself well in the bushes. "They have a time limit," he told Chimchar. "We should wait at the school." Chimchar hesitated and nodded. The two left the woods, heading toward the school. The boy looked happy to see Sylvia again.

Daniel finally got out of the hospital, his Munchlax following behind him, "Munch, munch!" it scolded Daniel. 'I know you're excited to finally get out, but if you keep running like that again, you know what's gonna happen' Daniel seemed to ignore as he bolted out and went heading to the school.

Jake Heard Water and started running, until he found a Water fall and Water Type Pokemon Around the River Near it. "This is amazing! I knew this would be a good idea!"

Sylvia gasped in awe. "Wow! This is gorgeous!" she breathed. "I've seen beautiful places in nature, and I'd proudly say that this is one of my favorite!" She stayed quiet and listened to the water running, a smile etched on her face.

Jake took off his shoes and sat next to the water Letting his feet soak in the Water as his Slowpoke Slowly went to the river and relaxed in the Water. "I guess Slowpoke likes it here!" Jake laughed.

Sylvia giggled, taking off her shoes and socks and sitting next to Jake, also dipping her feet into the cold water. She smiled. "So warm! The water back home was WAY colder than this!" Then again, she lived in Snowpoint City, so that's not really comparing much.

Pip looked overjoyed, diving straight into the water and swimming like no tomorrow. 'The water feels great! It's just cold enough for my feathers!' he commented.

Sylvia giggled. "Pip thinks the water's just cold enough," she told Jake. "Since he has a down coat of feathers meant to keep him warm in the cold, sometimes he gets pretty hot. You should've seen him when we first arrived in Alola. He almost had a heat stroke! Or, uh, something along those lines..." She watched Pip happily swimming in the water among the other wild Water-types. "Kai would've enjoyed this," she found herself saying.

"You must Really miss the Kai Guy or Whatever." Jake's Slowpoke went near Pip and shot Water Gun at him. Jake Laughed a bit.

Pip retorted with a Bubble Beam and several pecks on the Slowpoke. Sylvia chuckled. "Don't go too hard on him, Pip," she reminded him. Sighing, she answered, "Yeah, I miss them a lot. But they're not a guy, nor are they a girl. They're gender non-binary. And they're my sibling," she told Jake. "Kai's the best battler out of all of us, though I taught them all the strategy they know. They're still able to fight powerfully with their Pokemon and can bring out their full potential. I heard something about a Unova scientist researching that subject. Wonder what the scientist will think when they meet Kai?" Sylvia looked up at the sky, daydreaming. "Kai gave Ika and I our best memories. We adored them. And often times, we fought over them. But Kai saw us as just their little sisters and found our fighting annoying." She shrugged. "I don't blame them, of course. I find our fighting annoying, too. But it broke us when they told us they'd be living far away from us..."

Jake pat her on the back. "Yeah that sounds really really sound." Slowpoke just kinda ignored it and just floated around. "Hey Uh... Sonce we have been Friends for a while could you do me a Huge favor?"

Last edited:
Once he arrived at the school, he saw a boy with a Chimchar. Soon enough little munchlax caught up "Munch munch Munchlax!" 'Why would you run off like that without me?! What if I didn't catch up?!' Daniel pulled out his phone and started texting something on it

The boy with the Chimchar smiled and waved in a friendly manner, leaning against a wall, before returning his attention to his Chimchar.

"Yes?" Sylvia asked Jake, glancing at him curiously. "Of course, Jake. Shoot."

"Well... You cna see my Slowpoke has the Held Item Kings Rock. Manly Because i Want a Slowking! But i just Found out that Slowking is A Trade evolution. So i was wondering, could You Trade me one of your Pokemon so Slowpoke can evolve into SlowKing?"

Sylvia gasped. "That's great!" She thought for a moment. "Hm... But I don't know which Pokemon I can trade you, even if only for a moment..." Magma offered himself up, jumping and raising his paw. "Uh... Never mind. Trade Slowpoke for Magma? Temporarily, of course?" Sylvia asked.

"Yeah! Of couse. I mean like Trade me a Pokemon With Slowpoke. Then Slowpoke will evolve. Then Trade back. My plan is fullproof!" Jake stood up and put back his Shoes. I think theirs a trading machine in the School. If we want to do this we have to go now." Jake Then Rerurn his Pokemon.

Sylvia nodded. "Then we'll do just that," she said, pulling her feet out and slipping her socks and shoes back on. She grabbed her messenger bag and hoisted it over her shoulder. "C'mon, guys!" she exclaimed to everyone. "Let's go!" All her Pokemon came back to her, crowding around her further from the water. "You ready, Jake?" Sylvia asked, glancing at him.

"Yeah i'm ready to go, we can just come back here later!" Jake began walking back to the School. "I think we went this way." Jake mumbled to himself.

Eventually Jake found the School. "Found it! Now come on we need to got we 15 Minutes before class ends!" Jake Started Running towards the school.

Daniel walked up to the boy and showed the message "Hi, are you from this school?" he didn't wanna judge anyone due to how late he was. Munchlax gave Daniel a concerning look.

Sylvia followed Jake hurriedly, eagerly followed by her Pokemon friends. When they arrived at the school, a boy with a red scarf and hat came up to Sylvia, his Chimchar on his shoulder.

"Long time no see, Sylv," he greeted.

Sylvia gasped. "Lucas?!"

She tackled him in a Bewear hug. "Ohhh, Lucas! I've missed you so much!" She pulled back and held him by the shoulders. "How're your studies going along?!"

"Great!" Lucas exclaimed. "Now, uh, can you let go of my shoulders?"

"Right! Sorry!" Sylvia exclaimed, letting go and jumping back, bouncing like a Spoink. "So Lucas, this is Jake, he and I are freshmen so we have the same kinda schedule in the schools! Jake, this is Lucas, my long-time Sinnoh travel partner and study buddy when we were apprentices of Professor Rowan!"

Just as Daniel was about to show the message some other students he guessed showed up, who clearly knew the boy revealed to be Lucas, Daniel erased the message and started texting something new

(OOC: i Changed it.)

" Its Nice to meet another one of Sylvia's Family members... Well thats Nice, not mean. Well anyways. My name is Jake and what i've heard your name is Lucas, Correct?"

Last edited:
(OOC: I did too but it results the same)

He was going to show the group the message but he realised that they probably wanted to talk by themselves so he erased the message and went to walk inside. Munchlax had a confused look but soon followed after.

Last edited:
Lucas nodded. "But, er, I'm not one of Sylvia's family. We're just friends," he corrected, chuckling nervously.

Sylvia giggled. "So what're you doing here, Lucas?" she asked.

Lucas shrugged. "I just felt like visiting you. Also Professor Rowan said I needed to learn on my own from now on and sent me here for a study program. Soooo now I'm a student."

Sylvia gasped. "That's great news, Lucas!"

"Alright, since it's the first day, class dismissed early." The teacher of the class Kale was in said. The students got up and began filtering out of the classroom. Kale followed the other students out, but had the feeling of someone glaring at him. He turned and saw Trey, staring at him from across the room. Panicked, Kale picked up the pace in the hallway, and, not watching where he was going, ran into Daniel.

Daniel was still on his phone, not watching where he was going so he ran into Kale and fell down. Daniel thought it was his fault since he clearly wasn't watching where he was going, he got up and started texting a message fast with a worried look on his face. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, are you OK?"

Jake heard noises inside the School and saw that Class already ended. "W-what?! Class ended already!" Jake check the time again. "Class was supposed to ended in 10 Mintues!" Jake had a disappointed expression on his face.

Sylvia turned away from Lucas, sighing sadly. "It must be because the day's shorter. It's the first day of school, after all."

Lucas frowned. "Were you planning something?" he asked.

Sylvia nodded to Lucas. "A trade with Jake. Temporary, of course. He just wants to evolve his Slowpoke into a Slowking."

Lucas grinned. "Cool! I know where you can do that! I saw a trade machine in the main office. And it only takes about five minutes, so you should get to your class in time for the next period."

Sylvia grinned. "That'd be awesome, Lucas!"

Lucas smiled and got Jake's attention before leading both of them to the main office, where there was a trading machine by the front desk. "Here you guys go."

Sylvia eagerly returned Magma and put his Poke Ball on the little pedestal. "C'mon, Jake! Real quick!"

(OOC: Before RPing, you should ALWAYS see the rules. If you scroll your cursor over the Role Play tab, I'm sure you'll see something on Pokemon Role Play Rules and General Role Play Rules. You should look at those before RPing.)

(OOC:it ok, just don't do it sgain plz.)
"Ok!" Jake grabed his Slowpoke's Poke Ball and put it on the pedestal as the machine started making a weirdest noise. Jake noticed a Girl With two Pokemon by her side. Jake turned to her and said. "Hi my name is Jake, Whats yours?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.