• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shine's eyes went wide with joy, and she gratefully took the Poke bean and ate it slowly, savoring the taste of the treat.
"Emolga, mole mole!" She said happily.
<mmm, so good!>
The Emolga turned to Daniel and did a happy jump and glide around him in happiness.

It took Pip using Bubble Beam on Sylvia's face for Sylvia to realize she had fallen asleep. "WHAT!? HUH?! Where's my sandwich?! Oh wait, Study Hall. No one's here. School's out for today, isn't it?"

Pip slapped his forehead.

Jake was waiting outside of the study Hall Door as he noticed that Sylvia has finally woke up. "Oh look, Sleeping beauty has awaken!" Jake laughed a bit.

Sylvia smirked and scoffed playfully. "Har har, Jake. Let's go before you die of being inside of a building." She gave him a smug smirk. "And by the way, study hall is boring."

She was going to leave out the part where she arrived at her hotel at 1 o'clock after the plane ride and got about five hours of sleep.

"Well its going to be So much more boring as the School go on. Hey lets go back to that water fall again! Its really fun their and our pokemon like it their too!" Hake began walking towards the Woods.

Sylvia sighed. "Sure, I guess. the waterfall was definitely beautiful," she said, smiling. Pip climbed aboard Sylvia's head and laid sprawled out blissfully.

"Ok! Lets go!" Jake walked into the Woods as he released his Pokemon as his Pokemon seemed happy to be back in the woods. "I think the water fall is that way?"

Eventually Jake found the wayer fall again. "Finally! I found it again!" Jake Slowpoke Stared at the Water Fall in Awe, Then Slowly walked in the Water And relaxed. "Next time i come here, i'm going to being some Swimming trunks." Jake kicked off his shoes and put them in the water.

Sylvia hid a light blush, thinking about it and shrugged casually. "Meh, I prefer just dipping my feet in, though it would be awesome to swim here sometime."

Speaking of swimming, Pip jumped off of Sylvia's head and dove headfirst into the water happily as Sylvia pulled off her socks and shoes, dipping her bare feet into the water.

Kale went to look for Shine, and found her chatting with Daniel's Munchlax.
"C'mon, Shine. Let's go!" Kale said. Shine ran over to Kale, and Kale waved goodbye to Daniel. He walked back over to where Sylvia and Jake had been moments ago, only to find that they had left.
"Aww, man. I was hoping to at least get some contact info..." Kale said, partially to himself. He and Shine walked out of the school, and they observed the large forest next to it.
Hmm... I wonder if there's any good camping spots there... Kale thought to himself. At that moment, Kale's Xtransceiver rang. He opened the call, and his Aunt Lydia popped up on the screen.
"Hey, kiddo! How was school?" She asked.
"Oh, pretty good. I managed to make some friends." Kale said with a smile. And one enemy. But he didn't say that.
"That's good! I was just calling to let you know that I'm going to be working late tonight, so I wont be home for a while." Aunt Lydia said.
"Alright."
"Okay, see you later kiddo. I gotta go. Be safe out there!" Aunt Lydia said, then ended the call. Kale looked at Shine with a raised eyebrow.
"Home, I guess." Kale said.
"Mole mole!" Shine said, pointing towards the forest.
"... I guess a little exploration wouldn't hurt..." Kale said. Shine clapped with happiness, and the two entered the forest.

"This is nice, we should Go here everyday!" Jake heard a noise and turned around. "Hmm... I thought i heard somthing? Its probably just a Pokemon."

Daniel waved goodbye and so did Munchlax. Instead of going outside Daniel decided to go see the lunch area where he heard an "accident" happened.

Sylvia shrugged. "It might've been your imagination, or just a Pokemon. Who knows?" she said. "But yeah, it really is nice here." She laid down on the ground, stretching her arms and closing her eyes in content. "Ahh... It's so peaceful..."

After studying the place Daniel had concluded that this was indeed a Chandelure's dirty work. Which is useful information if he ever has to battle one. Then he decided to go to the rooftop and see if there was anything interesting up there.

Jake Laid down next Sylvia as SlowKing Smirked as he swam underwater and used his tail to grabe on to Sylvia's Foot and slowly Pulled Sylvia in the water. Jake noticed This and immediately knew what was happening, But he didn't Stop it, instead he tried to stop himslef from Laughing out loud and pretended he was asleep.

Daniel didn't notice anything peculiar, however, he DID notice a Hydreigon flying way overhead. Munchlax knew what to do and jumped up as if it was using Fly. Munchlax landed an uppercut with Ice Punch to the Hydreigon. As Munchlax was going to crash to the ground it started spinning and landed safely. Daniel threw a pokeball at the Hydreigon before it crashed.

It shook once. It shook twice. Hydreigon burst out of the pokeball and was now angry. It fired a Dark Pulse at Munchlax and got hit. What Daniel didn't know was that Dark Pulse had a chance of flinching. And that's exactly what it did. Munchlax survived the hit and jumped at the Hydreigon.

Kale and Shine wandered deeper into the forest, and they could hear the sound of rushing water nearby. Both Kale and Shine were shocked at the natural beauty of the forest.
"Wow... The forests back in Kanto have nothing on this. It must be a lot less polluted out here." Kale said to Shine. As he walked, Kale heard a faint buzzing noise. The noise began to make him feel uncomfortable.
"Mole mole?" Shine asked her trainer, wondering what was wrong. At that moment, a wild Beedrill shot out of the bushes in front of Kale. Kale let out a cry in fear and sprinted away from the Beedrill, which was more confused then angry. The Beedrill decided Not to give chase. Not caring if the Beedrill was pursuing, Kale sprinted towards the sound of the running water, and accidentally tripped. He fell through the bushes and landed on the river bank close to Jake and Sylvia, flat on his face. Shine glided over and landed next to her trainer, giving him a "what am I going to do with you" sigh and shaking her head.

Hydreigon switched from Dark Pulse to Dragon Pulse and it hit Munchlax hard. Munchlax jumped back up and used Crunch at close range and it hit. Not that it did much... Hydreigon just got angrier so it used Fire Blast. Munchlax dodged the attack and used Ice Punch and it did a lot of damage. Daniel threw a pokeball at Hydreigon.

Sylvia turned her head upside-down as she was laying there. "Oh, hey Kale," she said casually, as though falling flat on your face out of the middle of the bushes was totally normal. "We were just hangin' around the waterfall! Come on, it's really peaceful here!"

Jake sat up and looked at Kale. "Oh, Hey Kale! Did you decide to follow us Here?" SlowKing Came up from underwater and Floated Around in the water.

The pokeball shook once. It shook twice. Hydreigon was caught! Daniel returned Munchlax and picked up Hydreigon's pokeball and took both of them to the pokemon center. After they got healed the nurse asked Daniel if he was going to nickname his new catch. He thought for a while.

Last edited:
Jake looked up at the Sky and said. "Well... By the looks of it. It won't be dark for about 4 mabey 4 and a half hours. I have enough time." Jake stood up and put back on his Shoes and said. "I'll be right back. Unless you want to come?"

Kale looked back, panicked, for he thought that the Beedrill might have followed him. Realizing he was in the clear, and that he had just made a bit of a fool of himself in front of his friends, his face turned a bit red.
"Hey guys." Kale said, sitting back up. "I was just, uh, looking to see if there was any good camping spots."
He and Shine looked around at the Waterfall and the surrounding area. Now it was Shine's turn to look a little uncomfortable, due to her fear of water. To Kale, however, the water looked very inviting for a swim.
"Comr? Come where?" Kale asked Jake.

Jake thought for a second and said. "Never mind, I'll be quick. I'll be back in about 10 mintues." Jake ruturned his Pokemon as he back walked through the Woods.

Kale watched Jake walk away, but Jake returning his Pokemon reminded Kale of an idea.
"Hey, you haven't met my other Pokemon yet, huh?" Kale said, unhooking two Pokeballs from his belt. He tossed them up in the air, and Kale's two remaining Pokemon appeared in flashes of red light. The first Pokemon was a small one, a Nidoran Female. She looked Sylvia up and down, then turned her back and sat down with a "Hmmf!". The Nidoran Female then proceeded to play with a stone she had on her. The second Pokemon was a large one, an Onyx. The Onyx watched the Nidoran Female act like a brat and simply rolled it's eyes.
"This is Nina." Kale said, gesturing to the Nidoran Female. "She can be a bit... difficult, at times. She doesn't play well with others."
The Nidoran Female turned at this, and stuck out her tongue at Sylvia.
"This is Slate." Kale said, walking over to the Onyx. He climbed on its back, and the Onyx waved at Sylvia with it's tail. "He's a bit nicer, but I can't exactly take him out at school, huh?"
Kale gestured to the size of Slate when he said this.
"Onyx are one of the largest Pokemon to be found in the Kanto region, after all." Kale said. Shine glided over Nina.
"Emolga!" <Hi, Nina!> She said. Nina quickly his the stone,she was playing with, and gave Shine a guarded look.
"Nido." <Hey>
"Emolga molga?" < Whatcha got there?>
"Nidoran." <Nothing.> Nina said.

Daniel walked outside and took both of his pokemon out to train. 'Hm this only a little different from my normal schedule because Hydreigon was already tough, I guess that makes things easier' he thought to himself as they started.

Jake turned around and said to himself. "I can wait for Tommorrow." Jake walked back to the water Fall and released His Pokemon Again. Jake's Pokemon Looked around. Slowking Went back to the Water, F Combee Buzzed around Nido, and Floette and Larvesta went near the Onix.

Kale yelped in surprise as the Combee buzzed past him, and fell back on his butt. Realizing that the Combee belonged to Jake, he tried to calm himself down. Shine sensed her trainer's distress and glided over to Kale, landing in his lap. Kale scooted uncomfortably away from both the Combee and the Larvesta, and petted his Emolga nervously. Nina looked over at the Combee with a slight glare.
"Nido, Nido?" <Whatta you want?> Nina asked with suspicion in her voice. Slate, on the other hand, waved a friendly wave at the Floette and Larvesta with his tail.

"Hey Kale, We Should Battle!" Jake's F Combee Went around Nido looking at it features as Floette Waves back to Slate. Larvsta Backed away from Slate a little bit.

"Uh... I dunno man..." Kale said, looking at the two bug Pokemon nervously. Trying to think of an excuse not to face Jake's bug Pokemon, Kale lied. "I'm- I'm really not that good of a battler."
"Molga, Emolga." <But you have four gym badges, you're kinda good.> Shine said, trying to encourage her trainer.
Meanwhile, Nina found the Combee's silent inspection of her offensive.
"Nidoran, Nido!" <Hey, you looking for a fight?!> Nina asked aggressively, getting up and pointing her small horn at the Combee. Slate rolled his eyes again at Nina, and growled at her to be polite.

Alissa slowly walked up the steps of the school with her Sylveon walking next to her.
"Sylveon today's our first day. I can't wait!" Alissa said to Sylveon, "Sylve-Sylveon!" Sylveon replied. "Time for you to go in your pokeball, Sylveon." Alissa told Sylveon. "Sylve!" Said Sylveon before Alissa put her in her pokeball.

Meanwhile, outside the Pokemon center in front of the school, a student was reading a manga when Daniel began to train his Pokemon. The sound of Pokemon training perked her interest, so she brushed her long, brown hair back behind her ears and pushed her glasses back up her nose. The glasses the girl wore were those kind with the swirl pattern on the lenses. She watched Daniel train his Pokemon for a bit, and considered going over and talking to him, maybe asking him for a battle.
Come on Jade, you can do it. Just get up and walk over to him. It should be easy enough... The student said to herself. She was about to get up when another student caught her attention, one with a Sylveon. Jade overheard her say something about her first day of school.
"Um... Hey." Jade called over to the other girl. "You do realize that school's over for today, right?"

"I was talking about tommorow." Alissa called back. "I guess Sylveon is going to be able to come out again." Said Alissa. "Sylveon, Go!" She said and walked to the other girl. " I'm Alissa. This is Sylveon." She said. Showing the girl her Sylveon. "Sylve?" Sylveon looked at Alissa and then the girl standing beside her. "It's Alright Sylveon." Alissa told it as she patted it's head. "So," Alissa asked the girl, "What's your name and Pokemon?"

Combee went infrount of Nido's Face, As her happy expression turned angry as she said. <Don't you Talk to me like that. And put that puny Horn away from me!!> Jake pouted as he said. "Come on lets battle! It will be fun! I promise you!"

"I'm Jade. Let me get my Pokemon out first." Jade said, fishing around in her backpack. She pulled out a Pokeball, and sent out her Pokemon. A Spinda appeared, and began to stagger around drunkenly. It stopped for a moment and noticed the Sylveon and her trainer, and waved. Jade pointed at her Spinda. "That's Deedee. She's a little... Ditzy."
As Jade said this, the Spinda wobbled over to the Sylveon to look closer at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I... I really don't-" Kale was cut off by an exclamation from Shine, pointing at Nina and Jake's Combee.
"NIDORAN!" <Puny?! Why you-!> Nina exclaimed angrily, then tackled the Combee, attempting to jab it with her horn.

Alissa let Deedee look at Sylveon for a bit and introduce themselves.
"Deedee's really cute!...And ditzy. Alissa said, looking and Deedee and Sylveon, she could tell that they were getting along.

Combee tried to dight back by using bug bit over and over again As Slowking Clamly used Phychic on Nido and Jake Quickly went over and grabed Combee as tears came out of the Three heads of combee.

"Sylveon, let's go train." Alissa told Sylveon. They walked to the battlefield to train.
"Sylveon, use Dazzling Gleam!" She told Sylveon. Sylveon blinded the battlefield with a bright light. When it was clear, Sylveon was standing in the middle of the battlefield. Looking happy that it had accomplished such a move.

Nina just shook of the bug bite attack, but the Psychic atrack sent her flying into the waterfall.
"Nina! Oh, crap!" Kale said, freaking oit that Nina had not only attacked his friend's Pokemon (even if it was a bug type), but had been launched into the waterfall. He quickly kicked off his shoes and socks and took of his t-shirt, not caring that it exposed the deep scars on his stomach and back. Finally taking of his Xtransceiver, Kale jumped into the water and swam over to where Nina had disappeared. He couldn't see the bottom, so he dove down and searched. Not finding her, Kale came up for air. He came,up behind the waterfall, and was slightly disoriented before he realized that he was in a cave behind the waterfall!
"Whoa..." Kale muttered, treading water. He heard a small cough, and,looked over to see Nina on the floor of the cave, coughing up water weakly.
"N... Nido... Nidoran..." < that... Cheater...> Nina said weakly. Kale shook his head and got out of the water, walking towards his Nidoran Female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade watched Alissa walk away to train, then went back to reading her manga. She occasionally glances over o where Alissa and the other boy trainer were training, and Jade wanted to go talk to one of them, maybe battle.
Cone on, Jade. You did just fine talking to Alissa. All you have to do is walk over to that guy and say hi, wanna battle? She told herself. But still, she didn't move. Deedee, on the other hand, began a staggering walk over to where the trainers were training.

Status
Not open for further replies.