• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
He was getting ready to hear the lesson when his Bagon ran off. “Wait! Bagon! Where are you going?!” Bagon ran over and jumped onto a desk and then jumped into Cooper’s lap. “Wow! Your quite and energetic fellow aren’t you!” He said laughing as Bagon jumped on his lap.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
As Crepe moved his desk to the middle, shroomish jumped off of his head and got in his pokeball."Well thats a shame, guess i'll use swifty," He said as he sent it out onto the desk. "So I wonder what we are going to do in this class," He thought as he smiled. "Well I guess i'll have to find out," He thought as he looked at Swifty.

The teacher looked at Ikki and said. "That is a good Question. All of you were accepted because of your Skills of a trainer. But if you didn't notice in the note, it could be better. And you said that you only have a deep bond with one if your Pokemon. Since your like that, the other pokemon could feel Like its not loved, if the other pokemon gets more attention. And plus, having a good bond with your pokemon can have good affects. Like it can Dodge attack more, Get rid of Bad Effects, or even do more damage. So, this is not a useless class." She said as then smiled, again.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper was playing with Bagon when he heard what Miss Niki said. “That’s a good point!” He said as he stared down at Bagon. He then looked back at Miss Niki and said “So, what are we doing in class today?”

"I already told you, your going ti bond with your pokemon." She said as she Signalled her Comfey as it went and grabbed a lot of baskets of berries as she then said. "Each basket has a label. Each label has a pokemon Type. Different types of pokemon like different types of Berries. Fire type pokemon are more likely to eat spicy berries. And bug type pokemon like more fruity berries. So now, you may grab the berries of your type of pokemon your going to bond with today." she said as Jake grabbed a Berrie for Nincada, Honedge and Lampet

GiantNidoking

Swifty would fly down to the desk and stand on the desk with two, barely visible, pink feet. "Swifty, your getting the desk dirty, and your sticking to it," After swifty got the news it got help from Crepe and got unstuck. "Well at least you're feet aren't too sticky," he laughed as he put his hand behind his back.

"Huh? I never said that, I said that all people at least had a special bond with one of their pokemon. I did not refered myself, I refered the class." He mumbered to himself...sighing once as he really wasnt enjoying this class. It even seemed that pokemon were being treated as objectcs, in order to form a bond...give them food? What kind of bond would be formed in that? A master and dog bond? Ikki did not enjoyed that bond at all. The bond that a pokemon and trainer should form was through hard battles, the bond to unite eachother as one and overcome their obstacles as one. Although he started doing what the teacher said...

Blue_Flash4

Cooper nodded and grabbed a berry for Bagon he then grabbed some for Marshtomp and Swellow. They ate up the berries. Swellow ate its and after finishing landed on Coop’s shoulder. Marshtomp ate its and sat down by Coop. Bagon ate its and jumped in joy on Coop’s lap.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian walked over to a basket and grabbed a berry from the water type basket. He got back to his seat and called out his Feraligatr. "H-here you go, girl. W-we were told to get a b-berry from one of the baskets, so I-I got one for y-you." He said as he sent out Feraligatr and tossed the berry up in the air. Feraligatr managed to catch it and started to eat it whole.

GiantNidoking

He grabbed the pokeballs for his shroomish and mareep and then sent them out. "Ok guys you ready for some grub?" Swifty looked at Crepe with fear, as he thought it was homemade but it was just some naturally made food. Ok guys we need a sweet berry for swifty, a berry for cannon that I have no idea for, and i'm not sure shroomish would like a berry, but i'm finding one anyway.

Jake feed the Berries to his pokemon as he smiled and his Nincada got really happy and Jumped onto Jake's Head happily as the Teacher Clapped her hands and said. "See look at the Bond that Nincada and Jake are Creating. Now remember when i said that pokemon can do some things in battle when they grow a bond with their Trainer. I'll show you that. Jake would you please Stand up, oh and everyone Back up please." Miss niki said as she then stolf up, as well as Jake

Luke was distant from the class as his affection towards his Pokemon was kept a secret. He eventually moved forward and sent out his Luxio and joined the circle. “Ok ok lets just get this class over with. Even though it’s important to bond I do believe there is truth to watch this Kiki person is saying.” He said Kiki in a loathsome tone. “Then again some trainers bond through different methods. Take Silver a strong trainer he bonded with his Pokemon by showing them love in battle even if they won or lost.”

Before Ashton had gotten the basket he was taking notes on some of the things teacher had said and after that he called out Moon and Rowl to play with. Poli was a little to big to bring out for a couple seconds and Fee was just kind of a fish. When the basket had arrived Moon and Rowl were asleep on his desk. Looking cute, but once Ashton saw no one else was at the basket he got up and pushed his chair in. Getting the correct berry for a water Pokemon he called out his Poli, and fed him the berry, once he did that Ashton recalled both Moon and Rowl. Allowing, Poli, to stand next to him. He was defensive, for his Trainer, against all of these unfamiliar Pokemon. Ashton's other Pokemon were still pretty defensive but Poli was defiently the most. It hadn't always been like that but the island forced him to be like that. It mostly started when Ashton's right arm had been severly injured along with the small of his back.
But in a moment of thought, Ashton got back up and grabbed a berry for both Moon and Rowl. Calling them out he fed them to his other Pokemon Partners, relaxing back into his seat waiting for the class to continue, and once it did he joined up with the rest of the class watching intently with his notebook and pen ready to take notes on what she was about to teach him and the others.
He had an extremely deep bond with all of his Pokemon, being stranded on an island for months on end, will defiently help with that.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper watched as someone grabbed a water type berry and tossed it in the air as a Feraligatr ate it. “Wooaaaah Cool Feraligatr dude!” He heard what Miss Niki said and backed up. He returned Marshtomp and Swellow. Bagon climbed on his shoulder and he watched what the teacher was teaching.

DoggoKing22

Christian looked over at the kid that was talking to him. Oh no. He noticed. he thought to himself. He tried replying the best he can. "O-oh. T-thanks for t-the c-complement. Y-your Pokemon aren't t-too shabby a-as w-w-well." He said. Christian heard the teacher saying that everyone should stay back, so he decided to go to the back of the room and watch on top of his Feraligatr. Feraligatr didn't mind letting Christian on top of her, so she didn't do anything to get him off.

Jake was a bit confused on why he was used as he Example and was at the center of Attention, but he did what she said as stood up with nincada, which was in a really good mood now as she said. "As i said before, pokemon when having a Good enough bond with their trainer, or just bonded with their trainer can get rid of Bad Effect. Now, don't just think this will just happen every time if you have a good enough Bond, it will happen about 25% of the time if you have a really strong bond. Now Comfey, use Toxic on Nincada. Jake was a bit shocked, but tried not to show it as Nincada got a purple Color of his face.

GiantNidoking

After Crepe got a "Fairy berry" as he called it he let swifty munch on it and it's fluff got clearer. "Time for you'res cannon as he gave him a Cheri Berry then Cannon looked like it would burst into tears at the taste. "Wrong berry...." He said as he got zapped. "Welp I hope I made the right decision for shroomish," Then he had a thought, "If there are grass type pokemon, does that mean berries are pokemon?"

Blue_Flash4

“No problem!” He said to the person with The Feraligatr. He then watched the lesson. He noticed that Jake’s nincada had been poisoned. Bagon shocked started jumping around. “Bagon! Chill!” He said as he petted Bagon Which calmed it down.

DoggoKing22

Christian was surprised that the Nincada got poisoned so quickly by the Comfey. "H-hey, kid! Toxic will m-make your N-nincada lose m-more and more HP e-e-every turn. Be careful." He quickly said from the back of the room. "T-t-try going d-defensive by m-making the Comfey l-lose accuracy."

Ashton was, to say the least surprised at the teacher's Pokemon poisoning Jake's Nincada, but he trusted the teacher's judgment. He laughed as he thought of the Comfey trying to use Toxic on Poli, just seeing him use Circle Throw as the bug advanced on his Frog Pokemon. That thought brought a smile to his face, and then he looked up and Christian on top of his Feraligatr, amazed at it's size and demanor he focused on Christian and said "Wowww..... this is an awesome Feraligatr! Man.... it's so cool!!" He got up on his tiptoes and patted the Pokemon on the top of it's head. Not afraid of it attacking him, and he almost expected it too. But he had confidence in his Pokemon team anyhow.

"Very Good! Class, Christian pointed out something. Toxic is different from poison. You lose more HP every turn. Anyways, if the bond between Jake and Nincada is strong enough, Nincada should lose Toxic without Help!" She said as she gave Jake a Thumbs up to attack as Jake took Christian Advice and Use Sand-attack.

Ashton was kind of hoping to be noticed, and wanted to be in one of the demonstrations, just because he liked being involved. Plus, he wasn't really being noticed and that could help with the "Social" side of school. On his notepad Ashton was also making lists of other students' Pokemon and strategies against them. In hope to sometime in the future battle them (and win).

GiantNidoking

"Toxic wow, thats a dangerous move," He thought. Swirlix flew around nincada thinking it was a venepede. Swifty was about to lick it after realizing it was something different, and then realized that it was not edible and it was a poisoned pokemon so swifty was about to use aromatherapy but Crepe told it to stop.

DoggoKing22

After what he had just said, Christian kind of regretted what he said to Jake, but he wanted to say more. "Kid! T-the only way to g-get rid of Toxic i-i-is by either u-using an item t-that heals s-status conditions, o-or your Nincada w-will get rid of it by i-itself. Try to also l-look for a w-weak spot on the C-comfey. Be a-aware that it m-might also have L-leech Seed or D-draining Kiss so it c-can heal." He then realized that he said too much, so he stopped talking for the rest of class.

Nincada Took Damage to The Toxic as Nincada shook a bit as the purple on its face soon faded as the teacher looked ecstatic as she said. "See class. As you just saw, Nincada was able to Get rid of the Toxic." She said as a few minutes later, the bell rung as she said. "Aww thats said. Class dismissed."She said as she went to her desk

GiantNidoking

As Crepe left the class he went over to Christian, "Wow! You know a lot!" Swifty fell onto Crepe's head. "I know that if I get poisoned or anything I can just use aromatherapy but that could come in handy for some situations," He said as he pat Swifty. "Anyway anybody know the next class?"

Jake pulled his Schedule out of his Hat and said? "Hmmmm. Our next class is.... Battling?!" Jake said as he sounded Really excited as his Lampet saw Luke's Luixo and Floated over to it, curious.

DoggoKing22

Christian heard the bell rang and let out a sigh of relief. For some reason, when he was giving battling advise to Jake, he felt a little bit better about himself and that his social anxiety was slowly fading away. While he was packing up, his classmate Crepe walked over to him and talked about also using Aromatherapy when his Pokemon is poisoned. "O-oh. T-thanks. K-keep in mind that A-aromatherapy also works on P-pokemon in your p-party that a-are not on the b-battlefield that have a s-status condition too." After he packed up, he remembered about asking of there's homework today. "U-um, Miss? I-is there any h-homework today?"

The Luxio was at Luke’s side and looked up at Luke and he said “Stand down Lux there is no need.” The Luxio nodded and sat down and just was staring at the Lampent that had floated over to him. “At least there is a class that is actually worth my time. Yet even by going to this school my renown as a trainer will grow and I will experience many battles.” He smirks and walks to the battling class with his Luxio following him.

Miss Niki looked up at Christian and said. "Nope! You probably won't have any homework in my class. And you should hurry, the Battle teacher is mean." She said, shooing her away as Jake went over to Hekotoro and said. "Hey, Our next class is Battling. Maybe we can rematch?" Jake said with a smile

GiantNidoking

"So battling is next, we get to show our skills," He said as Swifty laughed and floated around. Crepe looked at cannon's pokeball and got a little bit less nervous over the Fraligatr. So he began to share some jumping jacks with Cannon and swifty, somehow.

DoggoKing22

"Alright, t-take care!" Christian said over at Miss Niki. He and Aipom looked at his schedule to see what class he ahd next. "Ohoho n-now we're t-talkin'. Pokemon battling. T-this is g-gonna be fun." He chuckled. He walked inside the class it was being held in, and what do you know, it's held in a giant gym. "Wow," He said, "T-this place is big. We s-should prolly s-sit at those b-bleachers over there a-and wait for c-class to s-start." He said to his Aipom while pointing at the bleachers on the wall. They walked over and sat down.

Ashton was extremely excited for the next class; Battling. Even though he had overheard Mrs. Nikki saying that the teacher was mean. He really wanted to battle Jake or Luke. The latter was suprisngly quiet and you could tell his Luxio was powerful, mostly because it was quiet and collected. But once he had retrieved all his Pokemon, Ashton just followed the crowd, not saying a word just getting pumped up.

GiantNidoking

Crepe would walk into the gym. "What'd you know, it's a gym? I thought it would be outside," He said to Swifty. "Well lets wait for everybody to get here and class to start," He said as he did push ups with swifty flying around the gym at high speeds. "1..2...3," He said as swifty was on his 7th lap around the room.

((OOC: If one of u don't mind, can one of your characters interact with Ashton))
Ashton was honestly surprised that class was held in a gym but in a good way. Looking at Crepe, he decided to get prepared himself, but instead of just himself getting ready, Ashton called out all of his Pokemon except Fee, telling them to practice their moves, battle each other, and workout in general. Ashton did many workouts like situps, push-ups, and did laps around the gym. After that, he called over Poli, and said: "Alright buddy, let's battle!" He legit started fighting his Poliwrath and the Frog Pokemon knows not to take it easy on the Trainer, but still not to go all out. Poli knew Ashton needed the exercise mainly his right arm.

"Of course! I'll take a rematch anytime!" Hekotoro told Jake as he bit a lapapa berry. He walked into the gym, still eating the berry and saw a trainer fighting his poliwrath. Hekotoro walked over and watched. He finished his berry and called out to him "Nice moves!"
Furia sat next to her trainer, she looked around to examine her competition, she was itching for a battle.

Jake followed Hekotoro into the Gym and looked around in Amazement as he was about to release his pokemon to train as well as the teacher walked in and said. "Alrighty ya Wimps! Class is Starting. Line up!" He said as he looked and sounded like a Military Sergeant.

"Aw man..." Hekotoro whined as he and Furia lined up in front of the teacher. He didn't like people yelling at him or people who didn't like jokes. He looked down worried at his Quilava who sat straight and firm looking forward. "I wish I was like you." He whispered to her.

DoggoKing22

(this is my last post, then i'm taking a break.)

Christian got out of his seat and went in the line. "S-stay here, Villa. It w-won't be long." He said to his Aipom. He then thought to himself for a while. I wonder what we're gonna be doing. And why is he so strict? He walked over to the line and stood there.

GiantNidoking

When he heard the teacher he got up and stood firm. "I have a bad idea about having Swifty out," He thought. Swifty itself was nervous and went down to the ground to stand firmly. Crepe sighed. "This is going to not be a fun class," He imagined how strict the battling rules would be.