• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have arrived at last!"switch exclaimed. Switch smiled at onyx.switch then waited for the other students to get off the bus. "C mon,onyx.lets go"!switch said

A Nidoking led the students to the meuseum and a Delcatty checked the bus for any bookbags dropped.the students got a tutor to assist them.switch's mom was in his group."..."switch's cheeks turned red due to his excitement."oh,a library full of books"switch said.switch's mom led the students near a statue that had ancient writing.switch's mom began to read it

Name: Mac
Pokemon: Machamp
Brothers or Sisters: None

He Walked into the school but realized how empty it was and then thought,"Either I'm early or they're on a field trip."

Onyx chuckled from how Switch's eyes lit "I know I love them too books are my life" she smiled as she leaped off to the books looking through them

Switch smiled and followed onyx.switch began to flip through the pages of the books,until he found a book titled "My first Pokemon"Cool"switch said.but little did he know one of the yellow balls on switch's back touched the button behind him.Then switch was in freefall.then he crashed.the hole that switch fell in vanished.

onyx froze suddenly seeing what had happened "Switch! Switch! where are you?! Answer me please!" Onyx started to cried thinking that she had lost her friend Switch forever. Onyx ran around like crazy looking for Switch as she felt helpless and didn't know what to do.

"Ah,curse you air gainers!"switch scolded.switch froze when he heard footsteps behind him.switch turned around and saw a stoutland.Meanwhile...at the next floor of the Museum,switch's Mom did a rolecall.but switch didn't reply.

Onyx leaped over to Switch mom and told her he just fell into a dark hole and vanished as she was worried about him dearly as tears stayed on her cheeks not want to lose someone important to her again a she was trembling slightly.

Switch's mom's eye grew wide.Switch's Mom went to the MIC audio room."We have an alert! a student got lost in this museum and can't find his way out!"switch's mom said,but when she got to the "lost"part,her voice had a crack in it.meanwhile...in the mysterious room.switch used leaf blade and finished the stoutland off.then switch walked over to a fossil case and switch was amazed

Onyx closed her eyes and tried to talk to Switch telepathically "- Switch where are you can you hear me?-" she asked waiting for his respond as she looked terrified right now as her past memories started to flood back to her as she shook her head not wanting to think of that right now.

Switch heard a voice."Onyx!"switch said."she must be coming to save me!"switch said.Meanwhile...at the 2nd row of the museum."C,mon,switch get outta...wherever you are"switch's mom said."Onyx!"im im in some sorta room.I pulled out a book called "My First Pokemon "then I accidentally tapped the button that was behind it and I fell down here!"switch explained.

Onyx thought "-A book wait!-" Onyx leaped back into the library finding the book. she flipped it over seeing the yellow button as she pressed it without hesitation and fell into a hole as well dropping the book as the hole disappeared. She leaped on her paws as it was dark as she lit up her rings brightly giving light "Switch! where are you?! Switch!" she called out as this dark place was reminding her of her dark past as she trembled a bit as her eyes show a bit of fear.

Switch sighed and turned on the lights."there is a lightswitch,you know"switch said with his head tilted."so,how do we get outta here"switch asked

Onyx sighed "Oh sure now you tell me and idk Switch its werid though how a button was in the back of a book for no reason being but I thought I lost you for a sec I was....worried...." she acted shy suddenly then shook it off looking at him.

Switch nodded."I don't think that this is just a museum...I think this place doubles as gym!"and that book must have been s-some sorta p-puzzle"switch stuttered.switch saw a staircase and a key.switch picked up the key and unlocked the door."YAY were out!"Woo-hoo!"switch said excitedly.switch waited for onyx.

Onyx chuckled as she followed Switch out "Thank goodness that place was werid I tell you but go to your mom she was really worried when you disappeared". Onyx leaped off going to Switch's mom to tell her Switch was ok

Switch's mom hugged him."im so glad your back!"switch's mom said.switch's cheeks turned red,due to the embarrassment.switch's mom stopped hugging him and continued the trip.

Onyx chuckled "Aw you blushed hehe how cute" Onyx teased as she leaped back to her group as they continued to tour around the museum until it was lunch time outside of the museum a she sat down at a table alone for the moment a she was eating her Masalada enjoying the taste of it.

Switch went in his bookbag and got his spicy snack.switch also had a drink,and some berries."These are really good"switch said after swallowing the spicy food.then he ate his berries,then he drunk his drink."the field trip is nearly over switch whispered.then it was time to go to back to R5.the Nidoking led the students there.

Onyx followed Switch inside the bus again as they were on their way back to the school. "That was fun wasn't it Switch" shd smiled looking at him.

Switch nodded slowly."yes,it was"Switch said."I learned alot about types"switch said slowly.Switch looked up the row of the bus,then his bookbag.switch smiled again.but his eyes also glowed again,but alot this time

Onyx smiled then chuckled. She and Switch arrived back at the school as they dismissed them. "See you Switch have a good day and be careful" Onyx said smiling as she leaped off to home.-

"Ok bye,Onyx!"Switch said as he went home."Im hungry,I can't wait for dinner tonight!"Switch said.Switch went into his bed and waited for dinner.

Onyx arrived home as she walked into her bed room but suddenly she was blindfolded and something was placed on her mouth causing her become woozy as she passed out. She felt herself being lifted as she was taken from her house to some place she would be scared for life

"Geeez""it is sure taking a while for Dinner to be ready"Switch said."I'll just play on my console and wait,that's all"switch said."I wonder what onyx is doing."Switch said.

*Alarm Goes Off* "AH!" He yelled as he Bounced out of bed. He looked at his alarm clock and said,"Oh Morning... Better get to high school".

She woke up instantly after being woozy then looked around seeing she was in a cage and in a place she remembered in her past that was torcher for her. "W...wait what am I doing here...." She said as she started to tremble not liking this place at all. She saw a Skunktank as it as Abbigail "Abbigail why did you take me here" her voice trembled. "Thats easy to get ride of you once and for all fellas". She was taken out of the cage then thrown across the room hitting the wall as they were torchering her as events of her past like this came up quickly. "-Switch!....-"she shouted in her mind telepathically as she was being scarred up.-

Switch heard Onyx's telepathic voice."ONYX'S IN TROUBLE!!"Switch said.Switch could track onyx down by her voice.then switch saw Abagail's evil bunch."Hey! Leave onyx alone!"switch yelled.Switch used his new move,Rock slide.The rock slide hit Skunktank at full force and Skunktank flinched.Switch used Dragon claw and Skunktank fainted.Switch brung onyx to the healing tree,fed her some honey and waited..

Onyx trembled in fear ears down low as her eyes were closed showing tears on her cheeks as she was being reminded of the same incident that happened to her as an Eevee. She laid down trembling "Switch....where....are you...." She asked thinking she was still there as she developed a scar across her eye but her vision was luckily ok.-

"Hello"switch said appearing right in front of Onyx."I saved you!"im glad I have such a great honey tree"I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad if someone cut it down"Switch said."now,C'mon.let the nurse at school do the rest of the healing"switch said,

Onyx looked up at Switch not giving a smile unfortunately as this pained her "Yes....sure to the nurse....and thanks for saving me....." She said voice trembling as she walked just a bit behind him not saying anything as her ears stood low a bit not herself anymore.-

Meanwhile...at the nurses room."ok,onyx,we need a perch bed to put you in"Switch explained."Chansey"Chansey"Chansey!"The Chansey's chanted.They put her on the perch bed.Then a Slyveon tried to heal onyx.The class bell rang but switch wasn't about to abandon onyx.

Onyx sat there not saying a word slightly or looking at Switch but Sylveon managed to heal the scar that was on her eye but even though she was healed on the out side shs wasn't healed on the inside as her eyes started to get watery as tears were forming as she just wanted to go home and never come out.-

"Yay!"switch said."You healed onyx,but,Onyx is sad..."Switch said worried."Thank you,Slyveon"switch said as he walked out the room with his head down.

Onyx leaped off the bed as she saw Switch in the hallway as she walked after him and gently grabbed his tail pulling him to a stop as she was trembling afraid to go anywhere on her own.-

Status
Not open for further replies.