• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx smiled "We will be having classes together next year! And lunch! Oh and here a gift from me" She grabbed a rose and handed it to him "Just a gift for being a good friend to me and accepting me as I did with you" Onyx smiled him waving goodbye to Switch and the Haunter as she leaped off as soon as the bell rang for dismissal. She sensed that she was being followed as she looked back then in front of her. Onyx looked around then a Skunk tank appeared it being Abbigail. "I got suspended thanks to your friend Switch! Now you are going to pay Onyx" Abbigail shot out a poison gas at Onyx but she leaped up and used iron tail on her but the gas seemed to spread making her being surrounded by it as a purple mark appeared under her eyes as she fell and collapsed "Good ridence pathetic Umbreon!" Abbigail walked away leaving Onyx in her poisoned state as she was breathing oddly "Sw...itch..." She managed to stand up weakly trying to make her way to Switch seeing him in the distance calling out to go before she collapsed again.-

"I may be weak on you,skunktank...but.if you mess with my friends...you have to deal with me"switch said.

Skunktank used toxic and badly poisoned switch.but switch shot back a dragon pulse at the skunktank making it fall.but it wasn't over.The skunktank used gunk shot and dealt a lot of damage on switch.that's when switch entered his overgrow ability and used the biggest leaf storm you've ever seen.the recoil from the leaf storm caused a lot of smoke.and switch took onyx to the woods as fast as possible.at the school the skunktank got in even more trouble for the damage.

Onyx slowly opened her eyes "Sw...itch....your...poisoned....heal....yourself....don't....worry about me...." Onyx said as the poison effect was weakening her slow as she closed her eyes again head leaning on his chest with ears down and low.-

"I don't care about the poison!"I just care about protecting you and healing you right now!"switch yelled.switch bring onyx to the honey tree and gave her some honey and waited...

Onyx chuckled slightly "Your too kind Switch....worrying about me instead of yourself how sweet...." She smiled gently as her Poison was going down slowly as she closed her eyes resting a bit.-

"Ok,Jay"switch said ."switch first ate PSN cure berry and then used synthesis to heal the rest of his health."ok well,since jay is clearly battling that machamp we can call it a day...I guess"switch said,using leer on the machamp and made it fled.

Onyx managed to be healed from the poison thanks to the honey Switch had given her. Onyx used Moonlight to heal the rest of her health then sat down looking up at Switch "Interesting Haunter isn't he Switch?" Onyx chuckled then smiled then felt herself hungry "Hey do you want to grab a bite? I did ask you earlier about it" Onyx asked.-

"Yeah,sure"switch said as his stomach growled.Switch an onyx went to the big city and saw some concession stands."where should we eat at?"switch said.

"Oh,hi! Jay"switch greeted,A blastoise came out the small building and asked for switch's,Jay's,and onyx's order."hmmm....ill take the spicy taco with the cheese fries,and my side will be a cup a spicy western chili"switch said."what about you,jay"switch said

Onyx looked at the menu above but had to leap on Switch's shoulder just to get a better look "I'll have the Masadala sweet one please" Onyx lit up happily as her tail moves back and forth. "Also Switch I have something to say to you if you don't mind listening" Onyx asked looking down at him.-

Onyx lookes to Switch "Remember when we both were Poisoned but I was in the weakest condition and I said to worry about healing yourself and not me but you said you didn't care and you wanted to protect me and heal me right now well I never heard that from someone before so I like to do the favor in doing the same thing for you" Onyx smiled as the Blastoise gave her her Masalada and grabbed it as her eyes lit up as she leaped off Switch starting to eat her Masalada as she paid for hers as her tail moved back and forth happily.-

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty mumbled to himself, sipping his coffee, and lost in thought. He had many questions he desired answers too, and hoped he could at least understand some of them. "Oh math, my love, why must you be so infuriating at times...."

Noticing Onyx with a few other Pokemon nearby, he gave a gentle wave of his paw, then returned to homework.

Onyx looked to see Jolty as she finished her Masalada placing the wrap in the trash then leaped up to him "Hey Jolty" Onyx smiled as she sat in front of him.-

"Oh,I see."in that case I shall...Ask for the favor...but what is it?"switch asked suspiciously "oh our food is here !"switch exclaimed.a dusclops came and bring nachos and then switch sensed something

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty smiled politely, sipping his coffee, before looking at the Umbreon. "Hello. How are you this morning? You certainly seem merrier." He absently flips through his algebra book, chewing on a sharpie.

The thing traveled behind switch and snatched him."s-somebody help me!!"switch screamed.as the Pokemon took switch said into the woods.

Onyx smiled "Yes I'm better no-" her words were interrupted as she heard Switch call out "Switch!" Onyx leaped away quickly "Sorry Jolty I'll see you later trouble ahead" Onyx said to him as she leaped through the forest. Onyx saw Switch as she leaped on him causing th thing to let go as they both rolled as Onyx rolled somewhere else just a bit further away from Switch as She felt herself being lifted by the thing "Hey! Let go! Switch!" Onyx called out as she struggled to get free.-

The creature used dragon pulse on onyx and went further into the woods with switch.As the monster carried switch further it used flamethrower and switch fainted.will no one help him?

Onyx stood up seeing the Dragon in the distance "-Think you are faster then me well think again!-" Onyx leaped away fast following the creature as she managed just fine to catch up and used her Shadow ball combo using iron tail to give it full boost as it hit the creature badly then used Dark pulse as she saw it come down keeping her speed up as she saw Switch falling as she leaped in the air grabbing his arm but he was way heavier then her so she fell down with him as they hit the ground hard causing her to gasp but managed to stay wake and pull Switch into a hiding spot using the leaves to cover him then herself.-

The flamethrower left switch with a burn."switch got up weakly unable to heal with synthesis or to get honey.switch weakly walked back to the stand.

"I am now"switch replied with a smile ,switch ate his food really fast. "Time for school!switch said."ill race ya there!"switch said running

Onyx leaped off "Hey! You had a head start Switch! You can't beat me!" Onyx took a bosst to Switch's tail as she waved to Jolty before she left then leaped in the air over him getting a head of him. "Ha now I'm ahead and I win!" Onyx chuckled as they arrived in school but as she got to her locker it seemed to be broken in as this worried her as her family emblem was in there as she quickly leaped up to it looking inside seeing the Emblem was gone "No! No! its gone my emblem" Onyx panicked a bit as she didn't notice the note that was left by the Skunktank.-

Onyx cried suddenly "I...need to get it back its the only thing I have left from my family and past....its special to me...I...I.." Onyx leaped off smelling the scent as she had found the Skunk tank Abby "Abby give me back what you took its precious to me!" Onyx said sternly. "Oh I don't think so I just really hate...Eeveelutions get her Scorpi and Arbok" Abby said as she saw the door shut and blocked by some wood as they grabbed her pinning her down "Hey! Let go! Switch!" She called out but was muzzled down then was ordered to Toxic her and they did causing her to become badly poisoned as a more dark purple appeared under her eyes indicating then she was badly poisoned then was swiped back to back with Slash together with Poison Fang then was left there as her emblem was thrown right beside her as she was in bad condition as Abby and her so called grunts locked the door shut so no one would get in as they ran out before they could be spotted.-

"Hey!get back here,you cowards!""wait I can use this as evidence to get skunktank and her gang in trouble!""Mwahahahah""Teacher!Teacher!"switch shouted."look what that evil,rotten,no good,gang did to my friend!"switch said pointing at onyx.the teacher called the skunktank's,Drapion's', and Arbok's parents and the parents came,got their kids and drove away."and the kids got suspended.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty had been walking around the building, humming to himself, when he came across the kids from earlier. "Ah, hello there! How are you all? Good I hope." Then he noticed that Onyx was on the floor, and looked hurt, with the Sceptile next to her. He walked over to her, and sat down, a concerned look on his face. "Oh my stars! Onyx, are you alright?!" He looks over the the Sceptile. "W-what happened?"

Onyx's breathing was off being badly poisoned as she opened her eyes slowly seeing Switch and Jolty "Sw....itch....Jolt....y" she tried to get up so they wouldn't have to worry about her but fell right back down being too weakened as her health was in grave danger as she was trying to use Moonlight to heal herself but Moonlight didn't have the ability to heal her Poison as Blood seemed to leak out of her head wound from the Slash and poison Fang combo.-

"Just a quick reminder,Jolty. I did not do this."switch said.switch looked down the hall."it was that group of poison Pokemon"switch said."but they're gone and won't come back till next year"switch said.switch went into his bookbag and got a bottle of honey.switch fed it to onyx and waited...

Onyx slowly took the honey as she could feel the Toxic effect going away slowly put didn't stand up yet as she was taking an easy on herself then used Moonlight slowly to heal her health but a three marked claw scar was left on her head but Moonlight was making it small a bit but it still showed there then stood up slowly and sat down "Thanks...Switch...you should be a medic Pokemon if you know how to heal me this well" she smiled looking at him "Your an excellent friend and you too Jolty".-

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty frowned, looking around. "Um....thanks. I-uh, I have to go." With that, he disappears, running down the hallway. He looks nervous, paranoid, even, and the expression on his face was one of realization and sudden shock.

Switch blushed but not enough to be noticeable."Aw...shucks "this honey is super special.it is made from,pansage leaves,freshly squeezed berries,and 1%whole juice"switch explained while putting oh the Band-Aid.

Onyx smiled then chuckled "I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you I was just giving a compliment and I'm worried for Jolty I want to check on him come on" Onyx smiled again as she followed out after Jolty. "Jolty are you ok?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty looked at a watch he was holding. "No. Things are not going as planned, I have to go, I am sorry." With that, the Jolteon dashes off. Jolty flees into the woods, and out of sight.

Onyx saw Jolty dash away seeing he was a bit occupied but was worried for him as her eyes said so as she sat down in the hall just watching the way he leaped off thinking she was losing a friend like her family ended.

Switch patted onyx's back."don't worry,don't worry.it'll be ok"switch said.he'll come back soon"switch said.in the meanwhile lets go to art class"switch said

Onyx looked up at at Switch then smiled "I hope so and lets go race ya!" She chuckled then leaped away getting into art class before him. She was painting a portrait of Jolty and Switch her friends as she was using her maw to paint them but didn't show it to them yet as Art class was over so she cover it good then put it away as her black paw had paint on it as she washed her paw off smiling gently at to what she painted being excited.

Switch drew a picture of him in his Mega form."how does this look,onyx?"switch asked revealing his picture of Mega Sceptile."do you like it?"switch asked

Onyx looked to his painting and smiled "It looks beautiful just like you and you know a Mega Sceptile becomes part dragon which I think is pretty cool and I think you would be able to master into Mega Evolution but its only activated by a bond of a trainer unfortunately I don't think I ever seen a single Pokemon Mega Evolve like that on its own" Onyx said giving a smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.