• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh,that's my little sis"switch said. "She is very proactive and hyper"switch said removing the treecko."oh,the hot chocolate is done!"switch said."everyone,to the table!"switch said.and in an instant all of switch's family began to go to the table,washing their hands before entering.

Onyx was what they were doing as she followed with washing her paws as she dried them then leaped in a chair on the table as the hot chocolate was placed down on the table in front of her as she smiled gently from the sweet aroma as she drank it slowly feeling the taste in her mouth as her eyes sparkled a bit of surprise then smile "Its good Ms. Sceptile" she said complementing her.

"So,switch,who is the umbreon?"switch's older brother asked."oh,her name is onyx"we are good friends at our school"switch said."she is extremely nice and caring.im glad to have her as my friend"switch said taking a sip from the hot chocolate

Onyx looked to Switch "Your too kind Switch I suppose I am nice and caring in a way but I can be serious at times" she smiled gently then chuckled as Switch's older brother came over close to her "Um your close..sir.." "So how old are you Onyx?" the Grovyle asked. "I'm 18 why the sudden question!" She asked sternly. "Oh a young one hey Switch I think I'll keep her for a while" he chuckled as he lifted Onyx up. "Hey! Put me down! Let go! Switch control your brother!" She blushed in protest which she hated revealing as she struggled in his hands that held her.-

"Oh,boy"switch mumbled.switch jumped up and swiped onyx."I am SO sorry onyx!they usually aren't like this..."switch said.switch sipped the last bit of hot chocolate from his cup and went into his room in Shame

Onyx managed to slip away from his brother and leaped into his room "Thanks alot Switch for helping....." she sighed heavily leaping on his bed and sat down with an anger mark on her head but it disappeared giving a small smile reminds me when I had my family......my father an Umbreon and my mother an Espeon with two brothers a Jolteon and Leafeon and my two sisters an Espeon and Sylveon...." her smile disappeared slightly as her eyes softened her eyes filled with sadness and fear "and I was still an Eevee....I was happy until....the accident..or so I thought..." she paused there ears low a bit.

"....."why...does my family...always act so embarrassing around people"...why...you probably hate me now"switch said.switch covered his head with his pillow."....why..."switch said sadly.Then switch walked outside

Onyx followed after Switch "Switch wait! I don't hate you....you didn't do anything wrong...its just that your family reminds me of my family they were very similar to each other...werid but fun and cared for me..." she chuckled "Can you believe that?" she nudged him gently just to make him feel a little better as she walked with him.

Onyx smiled gently feeling a little better "Why would I be angry at you just because your family is weird....there nothing wrong with it..." Onyx nudged him again in thanks "Thanks for the complement at least....and letting me come over I really appreciate it..." she said softly as a flower suddenly fell on her ear.

"That noise is getting louder!"switch yelled.then a huge pangro came out the bushes.it used Mach punch and knocked switch back a yard.switch got dizzy then collapsed

Onyx saw what happened "Switch!" she faced the Pangro as it did Mach punch towards her but she dodged it quick then unleashed Shadow ball in the air then used iron tail for an extra boost critical hitting him then Hyper beam as it fainted then fled once it awoke. She leaped back to Switch "Switch! Switch! you alright answer me!" Onyx called out worried then slipped a revive in his mouth then an Oran berry as she waited looking at him.

Onyx sat down "Yes its me and don't worry I fought that Pangro off and he fled so I'm alright but you did get hit hard by the Mach punch so you may be a little winded" she said helping him sit up "Are you alright thou I was a bit worried when you fainted" she asked.

Onyx smiled gently "Yes I did it was an experience to see how your family is......reminds me of mine....." She gently nudge him but licked his cheek in goodbye. "I'll see you later have to get home" she smiled and leaped off into the forest to where her home was but was then stopped by the Machamp Bruce a long the way " Bruce what are you doing here!" Onyx asked as she could see she was surrounded. "Just pay back" Bruce and his bullies went all at once to her but she leaped up and unleashed several Shadow balls using Iron tail on all of them critically hitting them then Hyper beam as his bullies was knocked out but he stood standing weakly "I will not let that incident happen again your at your limit give up Bruce!" Onyx stood there as he saw him smirking as another Machamp appeared grabbing her as Bruce used Focus punch on her a couple of times weakening her then was thrown in the air hit with a power up punch being knocked down onto the ground "Ngh...."Onyx stood up then unleashed Hyper beam on the both of them making them fly as the bullies fled. She smirked then collapsed to the side unconscious unable to use her Moonlight ability to heal herself "-Switch.......-" she said in thought before her vision blurred as her eyes closed shut.

"No...no...NOOOOOOO!"switch yelled.then switch was surrounded by leaves."I have had enough of bullies!"switch yelled.Then switch unleashed leaf storm on the machamp.then switch used leaf blade and made the machamp flee."ok onyx you just need some honey from the honey tree"switch said calmly.switch brung onyx to the honey tree and fed her some honey then switch waited...

Onyx regained consciousness after a while from being badly hit by that Machamp as she slowly opened her eyes seeing Switch "Switch....Please...tell me that's you..." She said softly before weakly standing up as she was able to use Moonlight to heal herself then sat down to look at Switch "Switch! Your glowing...white!" Onyx said seeing this as she already knew what was happening with him.-

Name: Jay
Pokemon: Haunter
Sisters or brothers: Gastly (Brother)

Jay Entered the school, searching the hallway for his class. Did he have class? Jay did not know, yet he did not care. When he saw Switch turn white he was scared, he shuddered in fear. "BULLIES????" He asked himself. "THEY ARE DEFINITELY BULLIES!!!" "THEY WANT TO HURT PEOPLE WITH HOW STRONG THEY ARE......". He thought that Onyx and Switch were bullies because of how strong they are.

Last edited:
Onyx looked up at Switch "Yes Switch I'm alright thanks for your concern and the honey helped a bit with the battle pain I was having so I'm alright now and Moonlight healed the rest of the damage I had" Onyx said letting him carry her just this once "But I'll take an easy on myself just to be safe".-

Switch smiled."ok,good.seeya at lunchtime.switch said."we have a good lunch today!"so,anyways.seeya,onyx"switch said as he waved his hand

Onyx waved her paw back to Switch "alright see you later" she watch him disappear then smiled gently as she went to her class. Onyx was talking with a Swellow who she had became friends with as she smiled for the friendly talk with her but she was saying see if stuff to her "Taylor, Switch and I are just friends don't sound werid its nothing like that with us besides he is a Sceptile and I'm an Umbreon two different species and it should be a Sceptile not an Umbreon that is part of an Eevee group he deserves better then me Taylor" "aw come on Onyx" the Swellow flapped her wings following her "Drop it Taylor its not going to happen now lets go I heard lunch is good today" Onyx leaped off as Taylor followed to the lunch room. Onyx sat down with Taylor as they had a bit of small talk over the same thing but Onyx changed the subject again as she chuckled when she pouted.-

Switch saw the swellow that was sitting next to onyx.switch waved his hand rapidly and said:"hi ,onyx!hi swellow! Nice to meet you!"switch yelled.switch ran to the swellow and shook her wing."im switch,what's your name

Onyx chuckled "Oh sorry this is Taylor a friend I just made and won't shut her yap today" she chuckled again as Taylor stuck her tongue at her as she did it back.-

"Yay!my friend just made a new friend yay!"switch yelled."so,what kinda "yap" was Taylor say-never mind that is just being weird"switch said."ok so lets get in the line so that we can get our food"switch said

World famous chili!made by the elemental monkeys.eat today!don't be late!

"So that's what our lunch is"c'mon onyx and Taylor lets get our lunch!"switch said

Onyx suddenly blushed by the thought if he had found out what Taylor was talking with her "-That would have been embarrassing...-" she walked beside Switch and Taylor as her eyes were shut thinking about as an anger mark seemed to appear suddenly on her head "-Man I HATE blushing it just shows the weak side of me!-" she huffed shaking her head as she grabbed her tray of food to get her mind off it.-

"Ooooh....ahhhh..."look at how good they make the chili"switch said amazed.switch saw onyx blush and felt a bit awkward."um...so,Taylor.can we be friends.then you will be my second friend,compared to onyx."so what do you say?"switch said

Onyx looked to Switch "What do you mean by compared Switch?" Her blush instantly went away looking to him "Well sure I'll be your friend Switch" Taylor smiled as she flapped her wings every so often. Onyx sat down as she ate the chilly as her eyes lit up by the taste then smiled "Its so good!" Shd leaped happily as she ate it.-

"Well,you know.you are nice,Taylor seems nice."switch said."this chili is soooo good."switch said."so yeah what I mean by "compared is that you both excel in one thing...and that's being kind ,but you know.onyx,you can get serious and upset at times but you are still a good friend "switch said happily

Onyx looked to Switch then chuckled as she closed her eyes and chuckled "You don't have to be so nice Switch and yes I can be like that at times that's just how I am...unfortunately...but I do have my smiles here and there" Onyx said as she finished her Chilli throwing it out then placed the tray on the trash can as she waved goodbye to Taylor and Switch for now as in thought "-They are both too kind...but idk...I don't think I deserve it.....-" Onyx glanced up at a poster saying a school dance was coming up but then looked away instantly as she walked early into class after lunch. After class she walked home alone as she wanted to making sure Taylor or Switch wasn't following as she walked home then leaped inside. She laid on her bed looking out the window sighing softly as she laid her head down her rings flowing brightly.-

"Hmph.maybe I am too nice""oh,a poster"switch said.

Pokemon High School Dance!!!
Bring a date to have fun with and have a good time.starting tomorrow

"Hmmm interesting..."switch said.that's when switch realized his one true fail:dancing."oh,boy..."switch mumbled

Onyx went into class that morning as shs ignored the dance posters that were hung as she highly doubted that someone would ask her to the dance. She sighed softly as she didn't see Switch or Taylor just yet as she sat at her desk thinking deeply.

"Too nice...too nice..."switch said in thought."ok,then.to get rid of my "niceness"ill just ignore onyx.switch said in thought.the bell rang and it was time to go to the next class:language arts.switch sat at his desk in the back

Onyx she felt the whole class hate her as she walked out hurt inside as she looked at the Poster then looked away as tears fell down her eyes as she left the school sensing she was being ignored "-I guess...Switch hates me.....its normal for others to ignore me...just like in my past...-" Onyx said as she was use to being ignored or maybe not. Onyx was pushed by a Skunk tank "Move you pathetic Umbreon!" This hurt Onyx but she didn't show it as she was being beat outside of the school but she let it happen as she wish she wasn't here right now as she was being knocked from her feet but they eventually stopped and once they were gone she limb walked not caring to heal herself with Moonlight as a trail of her tears fell not like anyone would follow them.-

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty had been going through his classes like an average student would, and noticed a trail of tears, followed by a murmuring crowd. Noticing an Umbreon, he followed her, and nervously tapped her shoulder after approaching her. "U-um...miss? Are you okay?"

Onyx turned just her head seeing it was a Jolteon "Don't worry about me....Im fine....please...just...let me be......I'm hated right now.....and I don't want you to be hurt just by hanging around with me......but thanks for asking..." Onyx said giving a small smile before turning away from the Jolteon as she limbly walked away from him crying again as her tears made a trail.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty stayed by her side. "I know how it feels to be...an outcast, a freak. Different. So, just...talk to me, eh? Tell me what's wrong, and I'll try my best to help."

Onyx limbly walked beside the Jolteon "I'm...being avoid and ignored....Switch...on of my... friends is ignoring me now....i don't know why......but he doesn't realize.....just because I act stubborn...and serious all the time......doesn't mean I have other feelings because I do....and I was called pathetic by a Skunktank..and that hurt me.....and was beat up after....but I didn't care about healing myself...thats why I look like this....but it doesn't matter what I think.....no one seems to care so I should I even bother.....I have been avoid....my whole life even as an Eevee...you shouldn't...be hanging with me....I'm pretty sure you have better friends then me....." Onyx said softly as she closed her eyes as tears fell more again. Taylor was looking for Onyx as she did not appear in any of her classes then saw Switch "Hey Switch have you seen Onyx? She didn't appear in any of her classes today so I was worried" Taylor said flapping her wings ever so often.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty gently wrapped his paws around her, bringing her into an embrace. "I'm really sorry, that must suck. I was always singled out for being different." He holds her, doing his best to comfort her. "But you cannot give up, that's letting them win..."

Status
Not open for further replies.