• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx sighed "He is unconscious as you can see so this Joltik here is helping him out" she said a bit more calmly as she sat down in front of the Ivysaur and next to the Grovyle as Onyx tapped him just to try and wake up the Ivysaur again from unconciousness as she sighed heavily again "-Why do I even bother with this?!-" she said in thought.-

Sigh. "Ok,umbreon im new here and I don't want to have an enemy already!so lets work this out and be friends,not enemies.ok,umbreon."Grovlye said happily

Onyx glanced to him "My name is Onyx not Umbreon! also yes I rather not have enemies so I will corporate with you well I haven't got your name it would be rude to not introduce yourself!" She huffed as she stood tall not taking crap from any Pokemon.-

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn heard Beep's voice calling him, unfortunately, he wasn't keen to navigating this new realm, so he was essentially lost. He then ascnded a realm and at this he saw what was happening: two Pokemon, an Umbreon and a Grovyle were arguing about something but he cried out to Beep, "Hey if you can hear me then please fish me out of here."

"Ok,then.my name is switch.to be honest im super close to evolving,I live deep in the forest,my brothers and sisters are

Brother(male sceptile)
Another brother(treecko)
Sister(Grovlye)and(young treecko)

My young sister always calls me "slip"Grovlye said.Grovlye held out his hand."so now that i introduced myself we can be friends right, onyx?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Onyx looked down "Oh your wake do you need help up Ivysaur its not the best idea to be conscious here!" Onyx said stern as she flicked her ear in irriatation. As she glanced to the Grovyle after with a stern look.-

Onyx saw switch extend his hand out to her as she lifted her paw placing it in his "Alright we can be friends just try not to annoy me too much that's all I ask!" She said sternly not going to repeat herself to him then glanced down at the Ivysaur again with an anger mark on her head as she closed her eyes and sighed deeply.-

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh. well, you did just ascend a realm." Beep said. Sythn could probably just get up and walk away by now. "Just... try to get up. I think." He said, not being good at ideas. I'm horrible at ideas. "Maybe, uhhhh. Try descending again. Or getting up."

Onyx sighed heavily "Switch could you help with this Ivysaur I'm just an Umbreon and an Ivysaur is a bit more heavier then an Umbreon!"she asked glancing to him shaking her pelt some as she stood up using her head to help the Ivysaur up.-

"Ok,Onyx!ill try my best!."switch cheered."All I need to do is bring him to where I live...near it there is a special honey tree that can heal weariness"if I can find it then ivysaur will be ok"!Grovlye said.Then Grovlye ran towards the forest with ivysaur

Onyx she sat where she was and sighed heavily "-I meant to put him on his feet...but oh well-" Onyx watched the clock as the bell was going to ring so for class to start but I guess waited for Switch to return back over here as she sighed "-But Switch is kind of a handsome fellow...not that I'm saying that literally..-" she watched the door waiting for Switch.-

Meanwhile ...in the forest.
"Yes! The tree! I found it!"switchused leaf blade to cut the weak spot in the tree."ok,ivysaur.ill go get a cup.my house is nearby".switch ran to his house and got a cup."Ok,now to pour the honey"said switch.switch poured the honey into ivysaur's slightly open mouth."ok now back to school"switch said.Switch ran back to school and showed ivysaur to onyx. "Im just saying it takes a while for the honey to work "so be patient,onyx.

Onyx glanced to him "Yes I know but the bell is about to ring for cla-" the bell interrupted her words as she stood up and sighed heavily "I have to head to class see you around Switch" Onyx said as She walked off away from him to her class but in thought "-I wonder what its like to have a family...because idk how it feels to have one...-". Onyx eyes softened a bit as she closed them to not show the sadness as she walked into the classroom as she sat down as Mr. Samurott was teaching the class.-

"Ok,glad.I could help!..ill see ya at recess or anytime we can meet!"Switch said.Switch stared at ivysaur's stiff,unmoving body." I hope you feel better,ivysaur"switch said.Then walked to class.

Onyx sighed as class ended as she walked out to recess I suppose to meet up with Switch. She looked around not seeing Switch anywhere just yet as she leaped onto a rock and sat down as she closed her eyes "May be I should ask Switch?" She sat as she looked up at the sky again with her ruby red eyes.-

"Hmmm....."where is that ivysaur.where is everybody!"Switch said."Ill try and make more friends while im at it"and hopefully find onyx.I mean,c'mon its recess"but....onyx has been acting a little strange lately. Ill go talk to her...wherever she is"switch said

Onyx sighed sadly this time thinking about her deceased family she had lost as an Eevee so surviving on her own was difficult but she managed to get stronger and evolve into Umbreon. She sighed sadly again as she looked up at the sky ears slightly down eyes softening.-

"Hmmm,oh,I know!.ill just slip this note in onyx's locker!genius!."grovlye shouted.Switch sneaks into the hallway and drops the note. The note says..

Dear:onyx
Come and meet me at recess when ever you can.

SIgned: switch

Onyx was walking back to her locker as she opened her locker as a note fell out. "Huh a note" she picked it up and read it as it was from Switch as it said to meet him at recess. Onyx closed her locker "I have to ask him something anyway...." She said not herself. She looked around for Switch at recess then found him as she walked up to him "Switch I got your note is there something you want to talk about..." Onyx eyes were more calm then usual but sad in a way as She sat down in front of him.-

"Yes, there is..its just that...I feel like you are upset about something.as your friend...I want...to...help you"so,what's wrong.if you have to ask me something then go ahead and ask,onyx "switch said

Onyx sighed softly "Switch what's it like to have a family?..."she asked softly as her eyes were filled with sadness in a way "I just....want to know......that's all....its just been on my mind lately to ask you...."Onyx said looking away from him for the moment.-

"Having a family is...Great,actually. Because you are surrounded by people who love you.people who care about you.people who will take risks to protect you.I love my family,family make sure your fed, safe,cared for. And happy.that is an expirence you have as a family,onyx"Switch said kindly

Onyx glanced to him "Oh I see...that's good that you have one at least....I can't remember what its like....so that why I asked..." She felt her eyes being watery "I'm sorry Switch but I have to go....I'm sorry.." Onyx leaped off and once she did tears fell down her eyes as she left the campus of the school as flashbacks of her deceased family appeared as she was rather quick with her paws.-

Last edited:
"Poor onyx...I wish I could-help her somehow...."switch said.ill just go home. ...the school day is over"switch said.At night switch felt really bad for onyx.feeling so bad for her.

The next day
Switch ran to school hopeful to see onyx again."ok so...snacks, check.bookbag,check.im ready to go in"switch said.switch entered the school

Onyx walked into the school doors not herself as she sighed. She looked around then saw Switch "Hey....Switch..." She said sitting down as her eyes became watery again as she looked down too much in thought from what happened the other day.-

"Hi,onyx...i think its sad tha- never mind...i do remember seeing a joltik helping that ivysaur...but where is he?or she?...Switch questioned.
"Also i have some good news and some bad news.."switch said

"I will be moving next month..."switch said.I will be moving next month because my dad is hosting a rock concert.that is why im moving next month.."grovlye sighed

Onyx lowered her head sadly "Oh.....I see...another friend I will lose......but what's the good news....then maybe that will cheer me up....." Onyx said as tears fell down her eyes but wiped them off.-

Sorry I was afk for A moment:p

"We have the next two classes together! !!"switch cheered."we will even be able to have lunch together also yay!"switch cheered again

Onyx looked up at Switch with her tearful eyes as she smiled "That's good...but...I won't see you much longer..." Onyx ears lowered down then walked up to him sitting down placing her head on his stomach ears lowered "Your a best friend I could ever have but then I have to lose you" Onyx said sadly.-

"Hmmmm....maybe can talk my mom into postponing the trip...maybe that will work"switch said."now c'mon lets go to the first class of the day"switch said.

Onyx glanced to him "Don't postpone your trip for my sake...I'm use to it..." She gave a soft smile before following him to her first class with him. After class she followed Switch out but a Machamp seemed to stop her in her tracks "What do you want...!"She said sternly when she was walking out to recess. "Onyx was it how about a fight hm?" "I'll pass...Machamp...I'm not in the mood to"Onyx said. "I will not take no for an answer Onyx!" Machamp used focus punch hitting her as she went flying hitting the ground hard as she stood up weakly "I said......I'm not in the mood!" She unleashed a Shadow ball then hit it with her Iron tail at full force hitting him pushing him back but was then hit by Focus punch again and again hitting the ground multiple times as she tried to weakly stand up but fell back down as Machamp walked up "Your down so vulnerable too" Machamp's Focus punch showed heading straight for her weak body as she closed her eyes unable to move.-

"NNooooooo!"switch yelled."hey,big guy!you gotta lot of nerve messing wit my friend!somebody outta teach you a lesson!"switch yelled.

Switch used acrobatics and knocked the machamp off his feet.But machamp countered with facade but switch dodged and used leaf blade.then finished the machamp off with power up punch."stupid bully"switch muttered.switch went into his bookbag and grabbed a revive and gave it to onyx...and waited

Onyx opened her eyes "Switch...." Onyx stood up then used Moonlight to heal the rest of her "Thank you....Switch...if I haven't been so off lately I would...have defeated him with ease" she sat down as her ears lower as she closed her eyes as her tears fell "I feel like a wimp right now crying like this..." Onyx said as she looking away from him.-

Onyx stood up and leaped after Switch "Hey...Switch may I meet you family? Please...maybe that will make me feel a lot better?" She gave a soft smile to him as she followed beside him thinking deeply "Your a strong Grovyle Switch and you will make a powerful Sceptile that I'm homest about" she closed her eyes when she said that as her ear twitched slightly.-

"Why,sure!onyx!"switch said.turning onyx's direction."you'll love my family!they are super nice!"switch said."Meet me at the car lot after this last class ok,onyx".

Onyx looked to Swtich then smiled "Alright Switch". Onyx leaped into the class as she sat in a desk next to Switch. Once class ended she leaped out of the building looking for Switch then found him "Switch!" She called out leaping up to him. "I'm here sorry traffic jam" she chuckled slightly then followed him home.-

"Oh,oh,!my house is right there!"switch said."ok so first ill show you my training tree,which is right close to my tramp (trampoline for short :p)oh,hey sis!"how long have you been at my training tree for?"switch asked."about two hours"she said."oh"switch replied.switch entered the house with onyx."oh hi mom!hi dad!"switch said."hi,switch!"switch's mom said."onyx would you like some hot chocolate switch asked."my mom makes it the best"

Onyx looked to him "Yes that would be nice I actually like drinking something sweet" she smiled gently then was tackled by a young Treecko "Hey! Oh....hello" Onyx said seeing the Treecko as she gave a small smile being friendly.-

Status
Not open for further replies.