• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you"BRRRRRRRRRINGG.BRRRRRRRRINN.BRRRRRIMG."looks like its time to go to library "switch said."c'mon, lets go!"switch exclaimed. Switch ran to the library,not noticing that he dropped his picture.

Onyx noticed he dropped his picture and quickly grabbed it with her maw as she ran into the library "Switch wait you dropped this" she said handing it to him as she saw the library was lively today as she smiled loving to read and she leaped over to the shelves and found a book on Mega Evolution "Hey Switch look I found a book on Mega Evolution want to read it with me" she sat down and smiled opening the book and started reading.

Switch looked in the book with onyx and found some cool facts on mega evolution.until they got to the mega sceptile page."oh,that's me! awesome! "Switch said"but was it me that made jolty run off? Am I that bad?"switch said

Onyx nodded her head no "No...its not your fault.....and its nothing bad he probably had something to do that was important so no need to worry" Onyx smiled nudging him indicating that it is alright as she continued reading through the book with him as she was happy to have such a great friend like him.-

Switch smiled."maybe your right "BRRRRRINGBRRRRRING!"oh,the bell rang again"switch said."so,the next thing is...RECESS!!!!Yay!"switch exclaimed.switch ran outside waiting for onyx."oh,a new game just arrived"switch said.I can't wait for onyx to come "

"Oh,no you don't!!"switch playfully replied.switch reversaled onyx over And over again."ha ha ha,this is so fun,tug-a-waring."lets try the pokeswings!"switch said.

Onyx she chuckled as she squirmed away "haha no no you will not find my tickle spot Switch but your so fun to tackle" Onyx leaped at him again knocking him down "Again I win hehe" she used her tail to tickle him.

Switch began laughing."make it stop! Make it stop!ah ha ha ha ha"switch playfully laughed.switch tried to move but couldn't because he was immobilized by laughter.the teacher told the students its time to go in for lunch."ok,so its time to go to lunch"switch said."lets go,onyx!"switch said.

Onyx chuckled as she leaped after Switch as she headed to the lunch. She grabbed a Masalada a sweet one as she smiled happily then sat on the table and ate it "Sooo good" she smiled then suddenly the intercom came on "Onyx the Umbreon please come to the principals office, Onyx the Umbreon please come to the principals office". Onyx tensed up as she never was sent to the principals office before as she glanced to Switch "um I'll be right back Switch don't worry I will be fine" Onyx smiled as she walked off slowly to the principals office. She opened the door as she walked in seeing the principal and Abigail the Skunktank "What is going on ad why is Abbigail here I thought she was suspended?" "Not anymore I heard that you attacked Abbigail here in one of the classroom" "No I didn't Mr.Haunted honest" Onyx said "Well this video shows proof" Mr. Haunted showed the video and Onyx knew that was video edited. "That was video edit I did no such thing to Abbigail" Onyx said. "I'm sorry Onyx but lying won't get you anywhere so now your expelled from this school" "What?! No! You can't! I made a promise to someone that I would attend school" "Sorry Onyx but yes I can I'm the principal now go to your locker and pack up your things and leave". Onyx couldn't believe she fot expelled for something she didn't do as she saw Abbigail grin evily as she glared slightly back at her but just left the office without a word. She didn't want to face Switch right now so she left a note saying she for expelled for something she didn't do and it was by Abbigail. She packed her things out of her locker putting it in her bag then left the school as she looked back one more time then headed home as a tear dropped to the ground. "-Goodbye Switch-" she said in thought.-

Switch could sense that something was wrong."I think onyx is being expelled"switch said.then switch heard laughter from the office."that rotten gang...why I outta"-switch come to the office"NOW"the mic said."that can't be good..switch nervously entered the office."Well,well well...you have been included in the fight also,hmmm""well,yes,but.""well just look at the footage from this disc."that isn't the real footage!"you dar-"just look at what the security camera's "no"do it NOW"switch used leer and scared the principal into watching it,later after she watched it,.."oh,I see,but you need some-"evidence!! I have plenty "switch ran to onyx before she left,brung her too the principal and showed the cut."Gasp""I am SO SOOORY."'abagail,you framed this poor umbreon""switch, onyx,you can go to your classes,I got this""ok,bye"Yessssss I don't have to lose you!onyx.switch said hugging onyx.

Onyx gently hugged Switch as she blushed slightly "Switch....would you be that upset if you lost me...." Onyx became embarrassed slightly as her eyes casted away from him slightly.-

Onyx smiled "Stop...Switch your embarrassing me..." She chuckled after as she raced him to the Gym as she liked the open area in the gym. They were playing dodge ball as she and Switch were on the same team. Onyx had fast reflexes so hit her was not easy as she was using her tail to hit the balls back at her opponents as it was only down to two "This is fun!" Onyx smiled then chuckled.-

Onyx blushed again when he said that as she knocked out the last team member on the other side as she glanced to him "Its nothing forget I said it..." She avoided the question as she hit him with the dodge ball playfully "opps sorry Switch...." She chuckled as the whistle was blown by Ms. Gardevoir.-

"Ok,then,switch said,going to the line that the students made."next we are playing Shadow tag"Ms.Gardevior said."oh,i love this game!"switch happily said

"Its a game where the lights are turned off and 5 will be chosen to tag.there are posts to hide in for cover."its a super fun game!""you'll love it"'also,you can use Pokemon moves to your advantage"switch explained as the lights turned off."its starting!"switch said

Onyx smiled "Easy" she leaped forward keeping her rings off as shd hid in a post readying her Shadow ball to defend herself. She sensed Switch nearby and leaped out and tagged him "Gotcha" she chuckled as she shot her Shadow ball on the ground to create a dust cloud so shd could hide else where as she was tagging others around.-

Switch used agility and sharply raised speed, tagging anyone who dared to touch him."Are you having fun? "Switch said,just tagging out A ratatta.

Onyx chuckled "Yes I am its fun when you are around I can show more of my playful side to others and win at this games of course mostly beat you at them hehe" Onyx was having fun until Ms. Gardevoir blew her whistle signalling gym was done as she leaped out of the gym.-

"Next is dismissal "switch said.bye,onyx!seeya tomorrow! "Switch said."we have a field trip tomorrow "switch said."we will going to a meuseum to learn about Pokemon types.I can't wait"switch said as he exited the school and back home

Onyx smiles as she leaped home as well but that night she was looking out the window of her home thinking of somethings as she sighed softly "-This school year as been a blessing I made a friend with Switch and Jolty of course but way will happen when we are completely done with school-" she thought then closed her eyes and fell asleep.-

Onyx leaped out of her house to school as she saw Switch and tackled him down as usual "Hey Switch! Good morning!" She chuckled as her tail moves back and forth happily.-

"Hi,onyx!"switch said leaping out of onyx's reach.switxy walked down the hallway and grabbed the poster."we have a field trip today "isn't that exciting!"switch said."now,lets go to our classes"switch said

Onyx smiled "Yes of course I'm excited its the best thing ever!" Onyx jumped happily as she followed Switch into the class not going on a field trip before.

"Have you ever been to a field trip,onyx?"switch asked.switch watched as Ms.Liepard gave everyone worksheets."heh,heh,heh...easy"switch said

Onyx glanced away but then smiled gently "Yes unfortunately I haven't been on a field trip before so this is my first time that's why I am excited" Onyx smiled to Switch nudging him gently.-

Onyx smiled as she finished her worksheet as well and handed it in. She was waiting in the hallway excited that she was leaving the school to go on the field trip as she waited with Switch who she sat beside at.-

Ms.liepard gave her last lesson.the dismissed the students.switch remained beside onyx.a Grumpig led the students to the white bus."I SO can't wait! "Switch said,switch sat beside onyx and the bus began to go

"Me too"switch said,giving onyx the slip for the trip."the museum is in unova,Nacernce city."switch explained.switch jolted forwards as the bus stopped."oh,were at a gas station...then that means that we are getting snacks!"switch said

Switch ran inside and grabbed some spicy Pokemon food."I love these"switch said.switch ran inside the bus and sat down next to onyx.switch put his snack in his bookbag and the other students were directed to their spots.

Onyx smiled then looked out the window saving her Masalada for later as she was thinking of something "-If only my...family was here with me...like how Switch has his ...-" she had a sad look in her eyes as she was thinking this.-

"What's wrong"switch said,sensing something was wrong because onyx was looking sad . "We are Almost at the museum,you should be exited.

Onyx shook her thoughts away "Nothing Switch I'm alright" she smiled to say she was ok even thou deep down she wasn't as she saw the museum up ahead as she smiled happily to see it.-

Status
Not open for further replies.