• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch stopped and looked at Onyx."What do you want?"switch asked intently.switch then turned around and kept walking with his head down.

Onyx lowered her ears more "You hate me don't you....Switch....I understand....if u do no one favored an Umbreon anyway....I'm sorry....." Onyx leaped off tears falling down her eyes wishing her family was with her as she left the school back home and in her bed as she covered herself with the covers.-

"I don't hate onyx""I just don't like when she is sad"I only want her to be happy"and i know she has been through alot but-I'll just stop talking now"switch said.switch entered the first class and sat down.

Onyx laid in her bed that night looking through the window tears on her cheeks. She got out of the covers and leaped out the window. She headed to Switch's house as she looked at his window seeing he was asleep but saw the kitchen light on seeing Switch's mom in the kitchen. She knocked on the door as Ms. Sceptile opened the door "Oh Onyx what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" "I'm sorry to intrude...Ms. Sceptile...but may I come in...please..." "Yes you may come in". Onyx let herself in then sat on the couch. "What is bothering you dear?" She sat down next Onyx as Onyx explained what was bothering her. She ended up breaking down then was laid on Ms. Sceptile as Onyx fell asleep on her gently being petted.-

"Zzzzzzzzz""Zzzzzzzz"switch was sleeping.switch heard footsteps but he didn't feel like checking it out.Switch got up a bit and played on his console.

Ms. Sceptile laid Onyx on the couch then went up to Switch's room "Switch dear I'm going to borrow a blanket for Onyx ok" she said grabbing a blanket then left his room as she went back down stairs and placed the blanket on Onyx "O my she is running a slight fever"she said as she placed a wet cloth on her head.-

Switch went into his closet and grabbed another blanket."you always got to be prepared"Switch said."but why did she need that blanket..."switch said.Switch went in the kitchen and got some warm milk.Then switch went back into his room.

Onyx was running a high fever as Switch's mom was caring for her. Switch's older brother opened Switch's door "Bro wake up time for school and Onyx is here on our couch and she seems to running a fever so she won't be in class today but mom will be taking care of her while we are gone" he said as he left his room.

Switch nodded and headed to school."I hope onyx feels better soon,because tommorow is my birthday!"switch said proudly,but his voice had a crack in it."but if onyx doesn't feel better tommorow...then I have no one to celebrate my birthday with..."switch said,wiping away a tear.

Onyx woke up slowly with a cloth on her head "Ms. Sceptile...?" she said as she glanced to her "Onyx you are running a fever so I'm going to care for you now drink this tea and you will feel better in no time alright" she smiled to her. "Oh...thank you Ms. Sceptile" She gave a smile and drank her tea as her eyes lit up from how good it was then laid back down to rest. "Poor dear all she needs is someone to comfort her when she is down like this" Ms. Sceptile said as she grabbed her cup and washed it putting it away

Switch had just returned from school and went to his house.When he saw his Mom,and onyx,he didn't even bother to say "hi".switch just entered his room with his head down,sad that he has no one to celebrate his birthday with.

Onyx was a little better to get up as she grabbed the cupcake she had made then went into Switch's room then placed it down "Switch this is for you Happy Birthday.." she smiled gently taking an easy on herself for a while as she leaped up on his bed and sat down.

Switch glanced at onyx,then smiled."I thought you were sick..."Switch said poking at the cupcake.Switch just turned around."Onyx...about school...I don't hate you...I just don't like seeing you all upset and hurt and-sick""And i know that you have been through alot,and I understand completely! But,your sick a-and now I have no-one to celebrate my birthday with... switch said,sobbing.

Onyx smiled then walked in front of him again "I understand you don't like seeing me feel this way and I know I'm sick but im a bit better then yesterday thanks to your mom's tea it raised down the fever a bit but just because I'm a little sick doesn't mean we can't celebrate your birthday and thanks for understanding how I was feeling I didn't mean to worry you so much and I'm sorry if I did but it is your special day I just have to take an easy on myself thats all as long as I get rest and stay inside I'll get better and to myself again" Onyx smiled as she pushed the cupcake back to him. "Switch your a best friend I could ever have and thanks for caring for me" Onyx said as her tail moved back and forth happily.-

Switch smiled"You too"he said.Switch went into the kitchen and ate the cupcake onyx gave him."mmmmmm"this is sooooo good,what's in it!"switch said.

Onyx smiled "Well I used a sweet Masalada for the frosting and filling but the rest was from the cupcake recipe" Onyx smiled as she leaped on the couch sitting down as a wet cloth was placed on her head by Ms. Sceptile "You must take it easy Onyx or your fever will raise up" Onyx smiled obeying her "Yes Ms. Sceptile" Onyx said as she laid down "-My mom use to always say that to me how werid-" she chuckled.-

"Nice"switch said.switch threw the wrapper in the trash and entered his room."now its time for some TV switch said.Switch got his remote and turned on the TV.Switch watched his favorite show,Zangoose-a-mania.

(Sorry my previous post wasn't big enough so I deleted it)
"Its about this Zangoose who fights crime with Gallade,Rockruff,Gabite,and Kadabra."And this is a new episode of it"switch explained.

Onyx watched the Tv looking at the show as she suddenly seemed to like it as she smiled closing her eyes as her tail moved back and forth happily 'I like it" she said glancing to him.

"I've watched this show ever since I was a treecko"Switch said."do you want my mom to make you some hot chocolate just like last time you visited?"switch asked.switch kept watching the TV waiting for Onyx's reply.

Switch got up and out of his room.Switch entered to kitchen where his mom was."mom can you make some more hot chocolate for me and onyx?"switch asked."why,sure."switch's mom said.Switch's mom got the special marshmallows and the hot chocolate mix.she also got the whip cream.Ten minutes later it was done and switch brought one cup to onyx,and the other was for him.

Onyx's eyes lit up as she licked the whip cream then placed iy on Switch nose chuckling "Got you Switch Happy birthday" she drank the hot chocolate as she loved the taste.

Switch wiped the cream off of his nose and placed it on Onyx's nose."got you back!Ahahaha!"switch laughed.switch continued watching the video.

Onyx chuckled as she licked the whip cream off her nose "Thats good but what worries me is that Skunktank...how she found out about that place......I was there once before... as an Eevee a long time ago.." she asked herself as she moved her eyes to the tv for the moment thinking .

"Abagail...that rotten skunktank..."switch muttered."and yeah,how did she find out about that place that i know nothing about"switch said,trying to joke.switch checked the clock and saw that it was 8:47 PM."Wow,its that late"switch said."Hey!wanna have a sleepover?"switch asked.

Onyx glanced to him "I don't know unless she went through my records somehow but she would have been caught by doing that but she didn't get in trouble for it so im clueless on that one and sure! I can have a sleepover PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Onyx hit him with a pillow and laughed as she was dodging his hits but then remembered she still had a slight fever then rolled over "Oh...forgot...need to take it easy.." she smiled but she had to obey his mother's orders.

Switch sighed."if you don't want to get in trouble,then I can just get permission from my mom for the sleepover,is that ok."switch asked.switch saw that the Show was over.

Onyx nodded "Yes...that would be the best idea I rather get permission if I can stay over Switch so you go ask her..." she said laying on his bed resting.

"Ok"switch said.Switch exited his room and saw his mom."mom,can me and onyx have. a sleepover?"switch said.Switch's mom stared at him a bit,then she agreed ."onyx!she said yes!we can have the sleepover! !"switch said excitedly

Onyx smiled then chuckled "Oh good but what should we do first Switch...." she asked flipping over on her back looking at him upside down as she chuckled.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Perfect...just fluffing perfect....Jolty grumbled to himself. His project wasn't going well. The wiring was cutting out again...."To be fair, the thing is almost 80 years old, but, still...." As he reconnected the split ends, he thought of that Umbreon girl, Onyx. She seemed close to that Sceptile fellow, but where they any closer? But why would he care? It wasn't as though he liked her romantically, the thought was preposterous. She was just a nice gal. That was it. Jolty reconnected the wiring fully. Testing it, the switch activated, and the only functional propeller began to sputter and make noise loudly. Excited, Jolty flipped the switch off, and reached into his toolbox. Soon...

Onyx has fun with switch at the sleep over as wished him a good night and thanked Ms. Sceptile for caring for her. She walked alone as she saw the stars were coming out as she smiled. She wanted to practice her moves again just in case she was going to be attacked by that Skunktank so she went to an open field that she had the targets up. She started with her Shadow ball as she shot it up in the air then her tail lit white and hit it with her iron tail hitting the target on point. She landed then used Hyper beam to blast the other one then dark pulse on the other one as more targets automatically. She practiced mostly the whole night but she felt herself becoming tired as she stopped for the moment catching her breath as it was heavily going but then continued to practice.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
A blue van was coming down the rad, hauling a trailer of scrap metal. It had a six toed paw print on the side of the door, and the blue faded into galaxy and space color near the end. Well, speak of the devil... Jolty thought, seeing Onyx. He pulled over, and rolled down the window, squinting through his spectacles into the darkness. "Onyx?"

Onyx heard her name being called as her rings glowed brightly then glanced to the van seeing Jolty "Oh hey Jolty sorry I'm I in the way I'm just practicing my moves because I just though it was a nice night to do so well at least the sky is" she sat down smiling before it faded away a bit thinking out her strategy in her head when she encountered Abigail the Skunktank again.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
"Ah, I see..." He says. Looking st the trucks interior clock, he blanches. "I have to go! Good luck!" Jolty drives off in a hurry.

Onyx saw him drive off a she closed her eyes and chuckled "Interesting Jolteon isn't he well I shouldn't bother him so I will continue to what I was doing" Onyx said as she continued to practice. The following morning it was a weekend as she was at home cleaning up as she went deeper into the forest to find flowers to put in front of her house to make it look decent at least since mostly her parents would take care of it but they were gone so she had to keep clean on her own. She kept looking around looking for the white rose but they were a bit hard to find in this forest and some berries to cook for diner to eat "It will be dark by the time I find them..."Onyx sighed as she kept looking around but then eventually found them "Oh here they are" she said as she gently grabbed them from the roots and started to walk her way back to home.

The next day...
"Yay! Its Saturday!"switch said happily.switch went on the couch and played his tablet."I wonder what onyx is doing...and what that jolty dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.